Java Liferay Alfresco Hybris Android IOS .NET CSS

Over 10 years Aimprosoft has been opening the doors of its tech pool with enterprise-oriented dedicated developers. A stack of our expertise covers Liferay, Alfresco and Hybris platforms in the row with the web and mobile solutions to fill clients needs. Enterprises we've been partnering with appreciate us for offered software development and customization services, consulting and quality assurance.

A customer-centric approach has helped us to involve in each of more than 500 successfully implemented projects precisely as expected.

Aimprosoft is recognized as a firm that delivers.

Our services

Nicoisa, N 1090
    Cyprus

pr.business Image

pr.business

pr.business is a digital platform for PR and marketing agencies to help them monitor online business reputation on reviews. The site needed a redesign, so Aimprosoft team derived the full concept of UX/UI design. Enhanced layouts and elements differentiation became the basis of UX. Precisely developed UI guides ensured trust and a clear perception of the brand idea for the service users. We created forms, tables, cards, and

diagrams to embody the catchy appealing view, improved usability, and interaction between the customer and the product. The service was adapted for both mobile and tablet devices to make users effectively interact with the service from any location.
Virtual1 Image

Virtual1

Virtual1 is a web portal for providing wholesale digital services throughout the UK. The portal’s UX/UI was developed by applying Liferay theme and layout templates functionality. Aimprosoft team created a layout template to allocate content on a page, which empowered the company’s customers to effortlessly find the needed information. One common Virtual1 Portal theme formed a branded view and perception of the company

interface. Thanks to assigned roles, the customers were enabled to create their own website themes depending on their preferences and business goals. An outstanding feature that added to the users' personalized UI experience was PDF file theme customization.

Development for E-Learning Platform

"One of the key reasons we continue working with them is how they care about the success of our project and business."

Jun. 2019 - Ongoing

Aimprosoft integrated with the internal development team of an E-learning platform, helping them develop the third-party integrations and technical requirements of a web, iOS, and Android app in React Native.

Västra Götaland, Sweden
CEO, E-Learning Platform

The front- and backend development work contributed by Aimprosoft has completely exceeded the client's expectations in both speed and quality, helping them to solve complex challenges far more smoothly. Their team is communicative and continually demonstrates investment in their client's success.

I’m the CEO for an e-learning platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We wanted to bring in some developers that were experienced in React Native, to work alongside our developers and speed up our development process.

Their developers integrated with ours remotely. They worked on everything to help us build a web solution and a mobile app for iOS and Android, in React Native.

They were involved with authentication, backend development, frontend development, third-party integrations, simple CSS layout, deep technical requirements, and more.

The team scales from 2-5, depending on the need.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

They were referred by colleagues of mine. I was pleased with what I saw when I researched them. We met, and decided to work together.

The total cost was between $150,000–$200,000.

We started working together in June 2019, and the project is ongoing.

Even though they work remotely, with no physical access to resources like product owners, designers, UX researchers, etc. they perform equally well as our internal team in speed and quality.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was good 90% of the time. There were times a less experienced project manager was working, and there wasn’t the guidance needed, but they responded well when we provided feedback on that. We use Mandate and another tool for tasks, and our communication is via Slack.

One of the key reasons we’ve continued working with them is the way they care about the success of the project and our business. They ask questions about the end-user, improvements to the business, contribution to improving retention rates, active users, and more. I have never seen this with another team. They exceed our expectations and are always very professional.

No, not really. There were some misunderstandings due to cultural differences, but nothing I would say that needed improvement on their part. I value their team like our internal team.

Be very clear in all aspects of expectations; the process, their performance, and prioritization. They will do well in following your guidance, and this helps ensure a more successful project.

Magento & E-Commerce Dev for Building Materials Company

"They're affordable and have assigned staff that works North American hours when requested."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Aimprosoft provide Magento and e-commerce development services for a building materials company. They're currently working on a custom e-commerce mobile app development project.

Birmingham, Alabama
Tim Aldridge
Digital Product Manager, Ram Tool Construction Supply

Continuing to be a close partner, Aimprosoft has done an excellent job on all tasks. Adapting to the client, the passed off most project management but they have always stuck to timelines. The team remains flexible and offers many services.

Digital Project Manager for Ram Tool Construction Supply Co. in our E-Commerce department.

For what projects/services did your company hire Aimprosoft?

Finding affordable hybris / SAP Customer Experience developers was a challenge. After executing a contract with APS, we found they also offered Magento and other E-Comm development services including mobile. We're now engaged on all three with them.

We're engaged in ongoing development services consisting of multiple projects including new site launches or feature enhancements to existing web properties.

APS came recommended by another company which we had a good relationship with. At first, we engaged APS to supplement development work for overages with our existing North American based consultants. Once that contract expired, we had such a good experience with APS that we did not renew our original consulting agreement and moved all of our work to APS .

SAP Hybris v 6.0.0.2 bug fixes, config and customization including, but not limited to, assistance on a new site launch and 3rd party search platform integration. Magento 2 development environment set up. Bug fixes for existing sites. Currently engaged in a custom E-Commerce mobile app development project.

Assignment of resources adjusts according to workload. Typically we are assigned one full time developer per platform.

APS has done a great job and will continue to be a close partner of ours as we continue to grow and developer our E-Commerce presence.

For ongoing development, most of the project management is done on our side, which is actually a huge benefit. Many other consulting firms refuse to use a client based JIRA / Confluence instance, creating challenges when the need for consulting ends in porting over your records. APS works within our JIRA for most items. However, they have managed other projects including search integration. We never had an issue. Timelines were kept as agreed upon and bug reports were resolved quickly.

They're affordable and have assigned staff that works North American hours when requested, even though they are based overseas. They offer many development services. They were very flexible with us in setting up the contract / payment methods when we ran into challenges with international banking. All of our developers have been highly proficient in English.

None.

Overall Score They've done excellent work for us over several years.
    Compared to other offshore developers, APS is extremely flexible when it comes to scheduling.
    We've not found a more affordable option for these types of services.
    Bugs are kept to a minimum and resolved quickly when reported.
    I would 100% refer them to anyone except our competition.

Staff Augmentation for SAP Hybrid E-Commerce Site

"They’ve done a decent job, and I’ll definitely use them in the future."

Aimprosoft provided SAP-certified resources to build an e-commerce platform on SAP Hybris for a software development company’s client.

Bulgaria
Owner, Development Agency

The e-commerce website launched much to the client’s satisfaction, leading to more work with the same customer. Aimprosoft accomplishes their tasks on time without sacrificing quality. Their ability to integrate with an existing development team makes it simple to work with them.

I’m the founder and director of a small software development company in Bulgaria. We implement different projects for customers across Europe, Canada, and the US.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

Around January 2019, one of our clients wanted to scale, and they needed some additional resources fast. We were busy with other projects, so I decided to hire some external people.

We were implementing an e-commerce website using an SAP Hybris platform, which is fairly expensive and hard to find developers for. Developers have to be SAP-certified, and the platform is quite niche on the market.

Aimprosoft provided SAP-certified resources that I presented to the customer as though they were part of my company. They implemented different parts of the website, such as the login page and the checkout. Their team members were working on the same team with my people, taking part in daily standups.

We started with two developers from Aimprosoft, and they gave us another person by the end of the year. I had to release one of them in February 2020 because the coronavirus situation had started to affect us. I had to release another developer in April the same year, so we only have one person there now.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

I wasn’t looking for an SAP-certified company; I wanted one with developers that had this kind of knowledge. I was an SAP Hybris developer myself, and I had a couple of people from Ukraine in my team. When the client asked us for more developers, my first response was to check with my former colleagues on LinkedIn, and they referred me to Aimprosoft.

The cost for the whole year was around €200,000 (approximately $220,000 USD).

We started working with Aimprosoft in January 2019. We’re currently working with them for the same client but on another project. The e-commerce website was delivered at the end of 2019; the client asked us for support on another, already-live website.

All I care about is whether our client is happy. I don’t really care how Aimprosoft delivers or how many people are working on the project. I had a call with the client every two months to discuss the performance of my team. They’re quite happy, and they even asked me for one more person at the end of 2019.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I wasn’t directly looking into Aimprosoft’s work on a day-to-day basis. The tasks came specifically from the client. They had a project manager and a business analyst in the UK as well as other roles responsible for delivering the client. We had daily standups with the client where they specified which tasks and issues we should be working on. They also had tools like Jira and bug-tracking software in place, which is what we specified to Aimprosoft. They’ve met our deadlines.

They’re not the best company in the world, but they’ve done a good job for me. I’m trying not to slack them or to overcompliment them. They’ve done a decent job, and I’ll definitely use them in the future. This was my first time using an external company, so I don’t really have the basis to compare them.

There were a couple of times when the client mentioned that the people in Ukraine didn’t speak good English. I feel that that’s been a stopper at some points, and Aimprosoft improving their English would help tremendously. They’ve told me that one of the developers is taking English lessons every Monday morning, so I feel that they’re doing something to improve. That’s really the only concern I have.

Mobile App Dev for Utility Company

"The Aimprosoft team works well and is always available to us."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Sep. 2012 - Ongoing

Aimprosoft built a mobile to allow a utility company’s customers to manage their services. Made for Android devices, the team developed the app in Java and Angular.

Naples, Italy
Salvatore Matino
Team Leader, Optima Italia S.p.a

The client sees daily usage in the app, satisfying their goals and enabled an eight-year partnership with Aimprosoft. The team delivers high-quality app development work in a timely manner. Regular communication and clear Java expertise make for a seamless partnership.

I’m a team leader for Optima Italia S.p.A., a utility company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We needed an application developed.

The app is used by our customers to manage their service, monitor their bill, contact customer service, and much more. Aimprosoft built the app mainly in Java, with some work done in Angular. The app is for Android devices.

We were working with 10 people, but now we only work with five.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

Aimprosoft has done many projects with us, including software and application development. The CTO selected them because of their software development technology.

We’ve spent €1,000,000 (approximately $1,100,000).

We started working with them around September 2012, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our customers use the app daily, which is evidence of the high-quality work they’ve done. We used an agile method for development as well as an internal ticketing tool to track issues and manage users.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Skype and have scrum meetings.

Their Java skills are impressive. The Aimprosoft team works well and is always available to us.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Outsourced Development for Home Booking Platform

"Their engineers are very intelligent, skilled, and fast."

Jan. 2019 – Ongoing

Aimprosoft was hired by a home-booking platform to support them through a growth period. The team worked to develop a prototype.

Köln, Germany
Head of Engineering, Travel Housing Startup

Internal stakeholders saw their capabilities and progress as a company increase dramatically thanks to Aimprosoft’s work. The developers are highly skilled, and communication has been effective throughout the project.

I’m the head of engineering for a home-booking platform that caters to B2B clients seeking longer-term stays.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We needed some external resources to help scale our growth.

Aimprosoft’s engineers provided support in building the initial prototype.

We initially worked with a team of four, but as the project progressed we increased the composition to nine.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

We had a large global bid for this project, and Aimprosoft was one of the groups that responded. We ultimately chose them based on their reviews, including those from mutual contacts.

The monthly budget varies along with the size of the dedicated team, but we’ve totaled around €420,000 (approximately $456,000 USD).

We began working with Aimprosoft in January 2019, and the work is ongoing. We’re scheduled to scale back our partnership in February 2020, when we increase our internal development resources.

In the first six months, our speed of growth increased dramatically. Our internal resources have doubled, as has the progress of our company.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Hiccups happen all the time, as part of the usual working process. In general, issues have been solved very quickly, and we’ve shared effective communication between our teams. We use Jira, Slack, and sometimes Skype to stay in contact.

Their engineers are very intelligent, skilled, and fast.

We’d had some negative experiences with companies in the past misrepresenting the seniority of their team members. Aimprosoft, on the other hand, gave us a list of engineers based on price, with a description of their experience levels. Those levels have been exactly as depicted.

One of the team's primary concerns has been fitting our needs with their resources as seamlessly as possible.

There’s always room for improvement, but that’s true for everyone. In general, everything was okay.

Aimprosoft only provides resources based on their client’s needs. Future customers should understand exactly what they want to accomplish before partnering with Aimprosoft.

Web Development for Marketing Firm

"Aimprosoft has been exceptional at communicating in time and providing an explanation for the reason behind an issue, as well as solutions for it."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

The client had already launched their website but needed to find a new team to develop their mobile-responsive platform. Aimprosoft was hired to work on the client's backend and server configuration.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Director, Marketing Company

The client praised Aimprosoft for their ability to reconfigure their platform and improve their server reliability. The client stated that the software provided by Aimprosoft worked well and would recommend them based on their responsive project management style.

We're a digital marketing software and reputation score provider. We produce technologies which make it easy for small and mid-range businesses to manage their online presence.

I am the director of product and customer experience for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We had been working with another development house in order to launch the initial version of our technology. The communication was difficult, and what was produced was not what we expected to receive. We didn't have a good fit in general. We were looking to build a product that would be an asset to small and medium businesses, but we ended up with a dated software.

When we reached out to Aimprosoft, we were looking for a savvy team with a multitude of skill sets, one which wouldn't simply do what we said, but would also come up with smarter, better ways to do what we were asking for.

Aimprosoft has primarily provided web development for our mobile-responsive platform. Aimprosoft has worked on the backend and server configuration, built handling for our data (in terms of getting data from our provider into the system, after it had been scrubbed). We have a directory handling numerous pages; the website, not counting its backend dashboard, has about 6 million live pages. Aimprosoft helped us get setup and handle that scale.

Before working with Aimprosoft, our servers were constantly going down. One of the first tasks we gave them was to figure out what was causing the issue and fix it. Aimprosoft was able to do this with nominal resources, reconfiguring our platform in a way that lasted. This needed to be achieved on top of the poor code written by our previous company.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

Our chief technology officer at the time had worked with Aimprosoft in the past.

How much have you invested with Aimprosoft?

The total cost of our project with Aimprosoft was between $50,000 and $200,000.

We started working with Aimprosoft in January 2015. We transitioned away from Aimprosoft at one point because of a business deal, but we ended up going to them again. It proved to be a good decision. We currently have an ongoing relationship.

My responsibility is to ensure that what Aimprosoft builds is functional and that it's compatible with our business model. From what I've seen, the collaboration has worked just like any other project. We created specs and had conversations about the best ways to build things. Given that I'm not an engineer, I can't evaluate Aimprosoft's work; I can only state that the software produced by Aimprosoft has functioned well.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

Being a huge directory, we receive a lot of attention from bots, which sometimes bring our site down. Our project manager from Aimprosoft was always quick to respond, which is great, considering the time difference. He has done a great job of not only identifying the problem but also recommending solutions and fixing things fast enough to not impact our clients. I was always given the opportunity to make a final call before implementing final solutions.

What did you find most impressive about Aimprosoft?

Aimprosoft's communication is phenomenal. From my experience in working with web developers, this is often the biggest issue. As a customer, we're always looking for the teams to meet deadlines and provide quality work. This doesn't always happen, but we have to understand that there can be roadblocks getting in the way. Aimprosoft has been exceptional at communicating in time and providing an explanation for the reason behind an issue, as well as solutions for it. This has made my job a lot easier.

Are there any areas Aimprosoft could improve?

The biggest challenge on our end is the time difference. It would be great if there was a little more flexibility in working US hours, even at an additional cost. Aimprosoft has been available after hours if need be.

The project which I lead is 1 of 6 under a corporate umbrella. Aimprosoft has since been brought in to work on all of them.

Open Source Development for Consulting Firm

"Aimprosoft has accomplished everything I've asked for and adapted to every one of our policies."

2013 - Ongoing

The client was looking for a subcontractor to provide programming services for internal applications and projects for clients. Aimprosoft performed Java based development and provided various tools for integration and single sign-on.

IT Services
Owner, Consulting Company

The client complimented Aimprosoft's expertise with open-source platforms and their good customer service. The client also noted their development was a good value and has already recommended them.

‎ECI Systems is a consulting company providing application development services, mostly document collaboration systems with a focus on the pharmaceutical and legal verticals, as well as financial ones, in a previous iteration of the company. Our activity is an extension of the work that I've been doing over the past 20 years, and some of our products have spun off to versions which have been sold to other companies. We work both on our own applications, as well as subcontracting to partners which require our services.

I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

My general challenge, when using subcontract programming services, is trying to create an organization of developers which lasts over time, with minimal turnover. I don't want a body-shop relationship and have built teams of programmers which have typically lasted for multiple years. I needed to find an organization able to offer talented developers who would become an extension of our organization, and share the same goals, working with us to service our customers.

Aimprosoft has provided Java-based open-source development through a content repository and various tools for integration, single sign-on, and so on. Aimprosoft has also performed front-end work but the bulk of my utilization is on the back tier, which amounts to 90% of the effort. We're currently working with 20-25 people from Aimprosoft's team.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

I've had experience in the past with companies in India, which was my first foray into offshore development. I didn't like the type of organization offered by those groups and was looking for a smaller company with talented developers. For better or worse, Eastern Europe produces great computer minds, so I was gravitating towards that area. I was specifically looking for open-source developers familiar with our software package. I came across Aimprosoft 3 years ago and started conversations about a project. When I became comfortable with the company, the selection process was down to my experience and a small test project.

How much have you invested with Aimprosoft?

The cost of Aimprosoft's services is between $500,000 and $1,000,000 per year.

We started working with Aimprosoft 3 years ago, and have an ongoing relationship.

Aimprosoft has a deep expertise in the platform we're using. We utilize an open-source platform which is available as an enterprise solution or community addition, and are self-supporting it, which requires a deep understanding of the technology. It's used for critical enterprise applications in the regulated pharmaceutical space.

I rate Aimprosoft's development skills highly, and also rate their ability to take a junior programmer out of college, and train them to become an expert in the field. Having a good training regimen is key to having a distribution between senior and junior developers, from both growth and cost perspectives. Aimprosoft has a good process for this.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We've expanded the size of the team over time, and turnover has been minimal. The team leaders I've worked with have been with our project from the beginning, which is important.

What did you find most impressive about Aimprosoft?

I wouldn't have worked with Aimprosoft or involved them in key projects if I didn't think they were great. Aimprosoft is a small organization, but they're growing, and have acquired more office space. The most important factor is that I've been able to partner with Aimprosoft when the opportunity came up, discussing ideas and quickly obtaining the resources for a proof-of-concept. The work may turn into a larger project or not, but Aimprosoft has been flexible in meeting my needs.

Are there any areas Aimprosoft could improve?

I don't have any specific constructive feedback for the moment. Aimprosoft has accomplished everything I've asked for and adapted to every one of our policies. From a professional side, Aimprosoft is struggling a bit in terms of marketing, so they should focus more on how to grow the business. There are many consulting companies out there, and there's also a lot of competition.

Overall Score I'd give myself the same rating.
    We use an Agile development methodology, and the estimates are accurate for 90-95% of the time. Nothing is perfect, but Aimprosoft has done a good job.
    The value is appropriate, and we're at a vantage point currently because of the exchange rate. The more junior people from Aimprosoft have also provided good value.
    Aimprosoft strives to provide the best service possible. At times, they might take on a bit too much, leading to some traction problems. Aimprosoft should watch its bandwidth.
    I have done that already.

Whitelabel Development for Automotive Software Company

"Aimprosoft is reliable. If there is an urgent situation, I can get my contact on the phone and have Aimprosoft's team work all night."

2009 - Ongoing

The client hired Aimprosoft to develop their software concept for resale to various large automotive companies. Aimprosoft has built most of the client's software since 2009.

Denver, Colorado
Co Founder, Automotive Software Company

The client praised Aimprosoft's effort, as well as their personal investment and their helpful suggestions. One suggestion for Aimprosoft was to improve their unit testing, but the client did appreciate their reliability.

We are a small software and services company working primarily with the automotive industry. Our customers are top-shelf companies like Ford and Daimler. We have been in business for 8 and a half years, and are increasingly moving towards a software-as-a-service model.

I am a co-founder and co-owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We had a software concept and contracts which were paying us professional services rates. We needed to start building software using those proceeds, after paying ourselves some level of salary. Our company didn't raise outside capital and didn't take money from friends and family. Building products based on our own fees meant that the development needed to be economical.

Aimprosoft has built most of our software.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

We chose the Liferay platform and started looking for outsourced developers with the right experience. We interviewed a variety of companies, some in the US, able to work with us locally, but ultimately selected Aimprosoft.

How much have you invested with Aimprosoft?

The cost of Aimprosoft's services has been $8,000 per month. We have allocated additional resources for a current project and are trying some different approaches, so we expect the cost for this month to be around $15,000.

We've been working with Aimprosoft since 2009.

There have been ups and downs in our relationship, but generally speaking, Aimprosoft has built the product that we wanted.

Aimprosoft has pluses and minuses but they make an effort, care about the work, and make suggestions.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

We've been moving towards an Agile methodology. It has been a bumpy process both internally and with the Aimprosoft team, but we increasingly work with them as if they were a part of our team. As our business has succeeded and grown, we've come to invest more in this area and ask more of Aimprosoft.

Early on, we were working in a much more limited way, only using one developer from Aimprosoft's team for most of our collaboration. When that developer understood what we were doing and had good skills, things were good, but we've also used developers who were not as good. We now have a team on Aimprosoft's side, which spreads the risk, and also use an architect who performs code reviews and ensures adherence to a set of standards. We will see how that impacts the velocity of their performance as well as our bug rates. I see Aimprosoft as being on our team, and I will try to help them succeed. It would be hard to replace Aimprosoft, and we haven't seen a reason to do it until this point.

What did you find most impressive about Aimprosoft?

One of the things I've appreciated most is that Aimprosoft is reliable. If there is an urgent situation, I can get my contact on the phone and have Aimprosoft's team work all night, if necessary. I consider this to be a valuable quality.

Are there any areas Aimprosoft could improve?

Aimprosoft needs to perform better unit testing.

Overall Score I am planning to discuss a pricing model that would have Aimprosoft take responsibility for the code that they deliver. Otherwise, I find Aimprosoft to be fair, and have been confident enough to keep using them.
    I pay fixed hourly rates regardless of whether Aimprosoft is fixing bugs or not, which can be frustrating.
    Aimprosoft is dependable and dedicated to helping us succeed, but changing personnel has caused disruption.
    I have recommended Aimprosoft on multiple occasions in the past.

CRM and Web Development for ISP

"We have a very good working relationship with Aimprosoft... Aimprosoft is a very reliable group."

2011 - Ongoing

The client bought an existing portal for business customers, which came with a contract for Aimprosoft, who were the developers of the product. Aimprosoft continued to provide backend web development for the portal.

London, UK
Kindi Cheema
Head of Software Development, Virtual1

The client was pleased with Aimprosoft's ability to juggle various complex projects. The client noted there was the rare instance where individual developers had room for improvement, but would still recommend them, stating they provide good value.

Virtual1 is a telecommunications company based in London, England. We were founded 10 years ago, and work as a startup even though we've become a medium-sized business. We sell internet to businesses which then sell it further to other London-based companies. Our footprint is quite big in the region, and have started offering backup and cloud services. I am the head of software development for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

Our company offers a portal for business customers, which had been built through another consultancy in the UK. Aimprosoft was a partner for that company. We came to buy the portal along with its business rights, which came with a contract for the developers working on the product.

Aimprosoft has provided backend web development for our portal, as well as development for APIs used for our interactions with suppliers. Aimprosoft was also used for CRM work.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

Aimprosoft was already in place when I started working for the company.

How much have you invested with Aimprosoft?

We spend between $19,000 and $21,000 for Aimprosoft's services, on a monthly basis.

Our portal was developed 5-6 years ago. We have an ongoing relationship with Aimprosoft.

Aimprosoft has come up with new ideas which we've considered and chewed over, which has encouraged our different ideas of working towards a solution. We have a very good working relationship with Aimprosoft.

How did Aimprosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I have a technical background and have worked directly with Aimprosoft's team. We have weekly scrum meetings via Skype with the whole team, and Aimprosoft's developers have visited our company in the UK in September 2016. We were running many complex projects, and collaborating over Skype can be difficult at times so we arranged a London visit.

What did you find most impressive about Aimprosoft?

Aimprosoft is a very reliable group. I can come to my job every day with full confidence knowing that they will be there.

Are there any areas Aimprosoft could improve?

On a technical basis, there have been items which suddenly stopped working without any intervention from us. Issues can occur in the backend, which we have to accept and correct. We have set good working practices with Aimprosoft, and do review the work.

In the UK, we would typically have an account manager looking over our service and inquiring about how it could be enhanced. We usually have to approach our contact from Aimprosoft ourselves on this matter.

We've given Aimprosoft requirements which were a bit vague at times, and we've also found some cracks in our scope, all of which extended the development time.
    Other companies have approached us offering similar pricing. The value for money given by Aimprosoft is good. They've provided extra hours without charging us.
    There's still room for improvement. Our developers from Aimprosoft have different skill levels, although they charge the same amount.

Web Development for B2B Software Company

“They have a very high knowledge of best practices, and provide excellent quality.”

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Aimprosoft is developing a microservices-based B2B solution. The team provides both backend and frontend coding for the software, which is expected to launch in August 2016.

Denmark
Kristian Leonhard
CTO, Away4

Aimprosoft provides excellent services which earned them an exclusive contract as the business’ developer. Their technical expertise and knowledge of the best practices allow them to deliver satisfactory results.

We are a startup company focusing on business-to-business services, including employee vacation management. I am the Chief Technology Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Aimprosoft?

We were trying to develop our software-as-a-service solution.

Aimprosoft provided both backend and frontend development for our company. We have a microservices-based architecture, with many backend workflow elements.

How did you come to work with Aimprosoft?

I have worked with Aimprosoft on-and-off for other companies, over the last 10 years. I knew that they could provide high-quality work, with top-notch developers. When we came to need some resources, I approached Aimprosoft.

How much have you invested with Aimprosoft?

The total cost of Aimprosoft's services has been below $100,000.

We have been working with Aimprosoft for 10 months. Our project is expected to go live at the end of August 2016. After that, we will continue to work with Aimprosoft on improvements.

I don't have any metrics, but I can say that Aimprosoft's quality has been very high. I'm a technical person myself, and had been involved directly in the project initially. We've come to use Aimprosoft exclusively. They have a very high knowledge of best practices, and provide excellent quality.

What did you find most impressive about Aimprosoft?

Aimprosoft follows best practices, and they always came up with suggestions proactively, instead of simply following our requirements.

Are there any areas Aimprosoft could improve?

Not at the moment. We're very satisfied.

Aimprosoft always met deadlines, and raised concern early-on regarding any issues, allowing us to act on them.
    We are very satisfied. Our programmers are always available.