It's time to take ownership!

Agreed Technologies utilizes top marketing tools to get long lasting organic SEO results for brands of different kinds. We pride ourselves with the ability to offer affordable guaranteed SEO with proven ROI and top ranking results.

That is why we approach to each of the projects individually, and we come up with smart solutions and put our technology to work to make us the most efficient among all other SEO agencies.Whether your business is a start up, or you are looking to add extra visibility to a large site, Agreed Technologies is here to assist your business as you take the steps to take full advantage of the internet. We value relationships and in your growth lies ours.

New York City, NY

Disorder Boutique

Melody Robbins Photography

Bonworth

SEO Services for Cosmetic Brand

"The bottom line is that I see results."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Agreed Technologies implemented SEO strategies on a new website. After identifying immediate problems on the site, the team now works extensively to improve on-page SEO and ranking through content creation.

New York City, New York
Owner, Beauti-full-brows Temporary Tattoo Eyebrows

Since the engagement began, website traffic and purchases have grown on a weekly basis. The Agreed Technologies team asks questions and listens careful, and analytics show that their diligence is driving growth in keyword rankings.

My company is called Beauti-full Brows. We are the patent owners for a product that my wife invented 16 years ago. They are temporary tattoo eyebrows made of vegetable dyes and designed in different colors and styles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agreed Technologies?

Our website was brand new and we needed SEO [search engine optimization]. We tried three or four different companies but didn’t get any results. I wanted to increase traffic to the site and make us more popular. We own the patent on the product, but we don’t have the exposure that we should.

I had a negative attitude toward SEO companies due to the previous companies’ failure to produce results. I only needed SEO work, as my website was brand new. In creating the new site, all the links and crawlers I had in Google disappeared. I needed them to help us get back to the ranking we originally had, which was on the top of the search engines. Agreed Technologies said they could help us get back to the top in a reasonable amount of time.

Saad, the SEO manager, explained the process to me, which I appreciated. He made me aware of the simple problems on the pages of our website that should be addressed immediately. He showed me how current problems were affecting the site. All the information I got made me understand that he really knew what he was talking about. He was sincere in his professionalism.

Agreed worked on keywords and fixed problems with links on the site, and also helped us to redesign the way the site flowed. He also gave us information on better mobile device connectivity. The best thing he did was to help me understand how to drive traffic to my website.

The technical work is done, and now they’re writing summaries and blogs for us to gain access to new customers. They’re doing the administrative things that I don’t have time to do. They send me the blogs, and I update and approve them. They’re working very well for me.

How did you come to work with Agreed Technologies?

They sent me an advertising email. After looking at my site, they told me of three or four simple problems that should be fixed immediately on the site. That made me realize that the companies I had before were just telling me things without doing anything. Saad said that he could take care of these problems the same day we hired him, and he did. He fixed it immediately, and I was impressed with that. He knew what the problem was and how to fix it.

How much have you invested with Agreed Technologies?

I’ve invested about $2,500 so far.

We started working together in July of 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

This is the first SEO company that has really made an impact on my business. I’m getting more traffic and more customers on a weekly basis. Saad is very professional. He asks questions and listens carefully. So far, he has provided everything he said he would for my company.

I’m getting analytics back that tell me that we’re moving to the top of the Google page. Right now, we’re on top for certain keywords, and on the first pages for most. We’re moving up, whereas we didn’t show up at all last year before we started working with them.

I’m also getting bigger vendors; people are contacting us about wholesale business. So, the traffic is increasing with individual customers as well as with small business customers.

How did Agreed Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very punctual. They tell me what they’re going to do, and then make sure I understand how to look for it when it’s done. They explain everything to me so that I can look for the results, which I really appreciate. They go out of their way to make sure I understand exactly what they’re going to do, why they’re going to do it, and the results I should get from it. I’m seeing results, so I assume that what they’re doing is good.

What did you find most impressive about Agreed Technologies?

It’s their knowledge of the industry and their technical abilities that impress me the most. They’re good detectives when it comes to understanding what’s wrong with your website and how to make it better.

Are there any areas Agreed Technologies could improve?

No. Everything has been good so far. We have good communication, and they’re very punctual and professional. The bottom line is that I see results. People are coming to my website.

We don’t really have deadlines. They told me I would see increased traffic within 90 days, and they were right.
    I’m satisfied with the return on investment I’m getting. I was paying the previous companies around the same amount, but I wasn’t getting results.
    They deliver as promised, which is outstanding.
    Saad is the guy I’m working with, and he’s outstanding.

Web Redevelopment & SEM for Stone Retailer

"They go beyond what's required of them on all their work without asking for more money."

Agreed Technologies redeveloped an existing website to make it more user-friendly and has the shopping cart functionalities. They also provided SEO work and is ongoing.

New York City Metro Area
Founder, Gemstone Retailer

Agreed Technologies provided a more effective website that has helped in sales and usability. They have managed to place the website on the first page using the targeted keywords. The team has demonstrated flexibility and availability throughout the project phase.

Our company sells gemstones and manufactures jewelry. We have wholesale and manufacturing wings.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Agreed Technologies?

Agreed Technologies worked on the wholesale side of our website. We needed a new website to be more user-friendly and easy to navigate. The wholesale side of the business has the potential to grow a lot more because of online demand that my website hasn't tapped into yet.

They did a renovation of the website, and made it more user-friendly. They're now doing SEO [search engine optimization] work for the company.

They didn't work on e-commerce aspects. The website does feature a shopping cart, but it functions as more of a memo feature. A customer can add 10 items to the cart, fill in a referral system, and we'll send them the goods on consignment so they can look at them before they make a purchase.

How did you come to work with Agreed Technologies?

I received an email from them. I was in the market for a developer, so I got in touch.

The total has been less than $10,000.

The work is ongoing. We're working on SEO at the moment and will discuss other projects in the future.

We're happy with Agreed Technologies. They completed the website work when they said they would, and they've gotten me on the first page for a few targeted phrases in terms of SEO.

They're working on a social media campaign, which is working well. I'd like to see more traction, but it started only one month ago [November 2015].

We're getting more calls in general, but I don't have exact statistics at this time. We'll start to see more concrete results within a few months.

How did Agreed Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They seem to work around the clock. I receive feedback and updates from them at all hours.

What distinguishes Agreed Technologies from other providers?

They go beyond what's required of them on all their work without asking for more money. The fact that they don't nickel and dime me is why I continue to work with them.

Is there anything Agreed Technologies could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything. They have had some minor delays on deadlines but, in terms of SEO, a five-day delay is considered early.

SEO for Photography Studio

“They're truly nice people to work with.”

June 2015 - Ongoing

Agreed performs SEO services to enhance the online visibility of a photography studio. The project involves link building, content creation, and tutoring the site admin on proper wording for SEO purposes.

Melody Robbins
Owner of Photography Studio

The team has performed excellent work which has helped the site reach the first page in search results on various categories, leading to an increase in business referrals from Google. Their project management commendable; they deliver within deadlines and keep their metrics properly documented.

I am a professional photographer, specializing in different types of photography, working in an independent studio.

I am the owner of the studio.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Agreed Technologies?

The area I live in has a very saturated market for photographers. I was aiming to rank higher on the search results for Google and other search engines. They've gotten me on the first page in some cases and very close to it on others.

They've done primarily offsite work, and they made some suggestions on wording for the person that runs my website.

I'm not familiar with what is standard or nonstandard when it comes to SEO [search engine optimization]. I know they've done some back links, and they mainly write content like articles and blog posts, which are then posted on different platforms. They also optimized my page for different keywords.

How did you come to work with Agreed Technologies?

I can't remember how I found them. They may have emailed me initially. I had been with a different company for a year prior to starting with them. I had very poor results and was not interested in starting the process again, thinking it would not be productive. After speaking with them, I gave them a chance, thinking it might be different, and it actually has been.

Until now, the total has been less than $10,000. The exact amount has been increasing proportionally along with the work they're doing for me, so it's hard to name an exact figure.

I started working with them in June 2015.

Agreed Technologies sends me a monthly report detailing my rank, broken down into searches for each area of photography that I'm targeting and how I'm doing compared to the competition. I don't have a specific answer as I'm involved with about five different areas of photography. Real estate would be on page one, weddings on page two of a search, and so on. There are so many photographers in this area that to get that far along is amazing.

I can't provide exact figures, but I can say that my business has improved as a result. What I have definitely noticed are the referrals I'm getting. Quite a few people have told me lately that they found me through Google. This is something I didn't even have on my radar. It's definitely an improvement compared to where I was before.

What distinguishes Agreed Technologies from other providers?

They're truly nice people to work with, and very responsive to any questions I may have. I'm a single business owner, and trying to handle the 17 different hats I have to wear when running my business can get me behind on answering emails or other tasks they've asked me to do. They follow up with me as a result and don't wait for me to get back to them a month later. It's good to be held accountable. I always felt I had to chase after the people in my previous company and get them to do the things they promised and ultimately didn't deliver. Agreed Technologies is helping me by following up, so it's the exact opposite.

Is there anything Agreed Technologies could have improved or done differently?

I haven't tried their full offerings yet. They're starting out small and winning my trust in SEO companies all over. Everything they've offered or suggested thus far has been great but, cost-wise, I'm not able to do everything they offer.

They have been kind in working with the budget that I have.