We write great code

Agilecollab is a Software development agency based out of Calgary Alberta, Est 2015. We are experts at creating web & mobile applications, as well as websites and company portals. Our mission is to produce custom tailored solutions to help our clients optimize current processes by utilizing the latest technologies.

Calgary, Canada
  • 208 Midglen Place SE
    Calgary, AB t2x1h7

Web Development for Sports Technology Company

"They listened well and delivered exactly what we envisioned."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Agilecollab Inc. developed a website to display technical information and attract customers. Their team implemented a page navigation structure, and they provide ongoing maintenance and updates.

Calgary, Canada
Deanna Panting
CEO, Qwixskinz

Traffic to the website has grown, which has led to more interactions with potential customers. Agilecollab Inc. is proactive and accommodating, and they facilitated a seamless development process. Customers can expect professionalism, experience, and dedication from their team.

I’m the CEO of Qwixskinz Inc. We specialize in aerodynamic research and development, and manufacture race suits for high-speed sports.

For what projects/services did your company hire Agilecollab Inc.?

We brought on Agilecollab Inc. to design and build our company website. We needed an interactive UX with specialized functions that would appeal to potential customers.

Our goal was to make information about our firm more easily accessible. We also wanted our site to reflect the innovative nature of our company.

They were referred to us by our social media manager.

After meeting with us to understand our business, they initiated the development of the website. They delivered a site with a multitude of pages and functional navigation features. They’re currently working on implementing a design portal.

Jeff (Developer, Agilecollab Inc.) and James (President, Agilecollab Inc.) make up our web development team.

Our website traffic has increased, and we’ve seen greater interaction from visitors. We’ve also connected with more customers through our simplified contact page. We’re continuing to work with their team to maintain and improve the website.

The workflow with James and Jeff was great. They set up a platform that walked me through the steps of the project and helped me manage the content that would be published. Compiling information for the site was an arduous task, and they were patient with me as I worked to understand what they needed.

They embraced the challenge that came with learning about our technology and visualizing our needs. For example, in order to fulfill our requirements, they stretched themselves by exploring new development tools to use for our homepage.

No, Agilecollab was fantastic. They listened well and delivered exactly what we envisioned. We couldn’t be happier with our site.

Web Development for Media Company

"Start to finish, it's been a transparent and seamless process."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Agilecollab Inc. is developing and designing a customized backend software platform. Key features include media delivery and appointment booking. They've also created two websites.

Owner, Real Estate Media Company

Sales have doubled in the two years since the engagement began. Agilecollab Inc. offers useful tactical advice and brings creative ideas of their own to the table. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I'm the owner of a small media company specializing in photography, video, and virtual tours for the real estate industry. We produce marketing materials that help sell properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agilecollab Inc.?

We wanted to create a custom portal to serve as a media delivery system for all of our content. Our staff frequently goes out onsite to complete jobs, so we also needed a booking system. We wanted a custom all-in-one solution for the backend of our business.

Agilecollab Inc. is involved from concept to development. They built the software platform from the ground up. I worked with them in terms of outlining how the system needs to function to work with our business. They led the design and backend construction. The initial build was a few years ago. We keep adding modules so it keeps expanding.

They also just finished the second reiteration of our website, which is the second custom site they’ve created for us. The key new feature of the latest site is a WordPress blog.

I work with both members of their team.

How did you come to work with Agilecollab Inc.?

They were referred to me by a mutual acquaintance. I liked that they’re a small startup like me, and the personal touch I get from a smaller shop. We’re actually from the same city so I knew one of the founders in passing. Their proposal showed that they understood what we needed and the pricing was fair.

I’ve spent close to $150,000 CAD (approximately $112,000 USD).

Work began around January 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

Since they launched the backend system for our clients, we've increased our sales in two years by 100%. That’s remarkable growth.

How did Agilecollab Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

The Agilecollab Inc. team is really good. They outline deadlines and target release dates for phases of the project at the beginning. They've never gone over budget. We communicate mostly by email and phone, with some text messages and in-person meetings. Start to finish, it's been a transparent and seamless process.

They're definitely innovative. Agilecollab Inc. is able to make insightful suggestions for features to implement into the system. They understand my business and my needs, coming up with ideas that I'd never considered before.

No, I can’t think of anything. They do good work and they’re always on time.

I’ve sent them quite a few referrals. People always ask who did our website and I’m happy to help. I’ve gotten rave reviews from those people after they use Agilecollab Inc.