Making businesses highly visible since 2004.

Founded in 2004, Agile Digital Marketing, formerly Agile Search Marketing applies its expertise to achieve high search engine rankings, drive leads, build referrals and increase sales. Our roots are in SEO and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and we've built on that foundation through our highly skilled inbound marketing team members. As a HubSpot Agency Partner, we create expert campaigns that deliver results in good and poor economic conditions.

2004

The Chestnut Hill School, Newton, MA

LMB Interiors, Oakland, CA

Superior Tile & Marble, Murray, UT

SEO for Property Management Group

"Agile Digital Marketing is willing to grow with and learn a new business."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Agile Digital Marketing performs online marketing services to increase search visibility and ranking. The team assists with SEO, PPC, content creation, tracking, and garnering reviews through Yelp and Google.

Greg Collins
Owner, Keyrenter East Bay Property Management

Since working with Agile Digital Marketing, there’s been a quick movement with lead generation and keyword ranking. Their communicative team’s willingness to collaborate greatly benefitted the engagement. Customers can expect a team of marketers dedicated to their work and eager to learn.

I’m the owner of a residential property management company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agile Digital Marketing?

We hired Agile Digital Marketing for their online marketing services. I wanted to increase our SEO rankings and visibility in Google searches. I also wanted more reviews on Yelp and Google.

Agile Digital Marketing runs my SEO, generating and tracking keywords. Their team creates content, manages PPC with Google Ads, and assist with social media. They attract and monitor reviews for our Yelp and Google pages.

I mainly work with Alan (Founder, Agile Digital Marketing), and his right-hand person. She is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Agile Digital Marketing?

Alan is in my BNI networking group. After seeing him weekly and presenting within our group, I was impressed with what he had to offer and decided to engage with Agile Digital Marketing. I also admired our main point of contact’s work and performance.

We spend around $1,200 a month.

We started working with Agile Digital Marketing in July 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’re in the growth stage. There’s a lot of data that shows what is and what isn’t working, and where we should spend money on and improve on. We’re in the phase where we can look at that information and tweak certain elements.

There’s been a success with keywords. We have bi-weekly calls where we go over each graphic on Yelp and Google and track leads. We noticed an almost immediate increase from Yelp Ads. Our team has been able to follow leads that I’ve nurtured, signed contracts from, and passed on.

How did Agile Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Agile Digital Marketing’s project management style is outstanding. Our bi-weekly calls are through Zoom, and we discuss the progress in each pipeline of their work. I’ve relied on their team to set the pace, and they’ve done just that.

I appreciate their openness and communication. Agile Digital Marketing is willing to work with others directly. For example, they can work with my franchisor and gather information and work with them to access online accounts and my website.

No, their team is learning. I’m the first property management company they’ve engaged with, and their team has discovered quite a bit. I’ve referred Agile Digital Marketing to some of my fellow property managers that I think could utilize their services.

I recommend doing a trial run with their team. They’ve proven themselves with their work since day one. The owner visits on a quarterly basis to go over our plans, and the bi-weekly calls go into the basics. Agile Digital Marketing is willing to grow with and learn a new business.

Marketing & Branding for Local Elementary School

“Agile provided valuable insight about our target audience, developing helpful suggestions in the process.”

Aug. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Agile provided digital marketing services, including strategy, Google AdWords monitoring and guidance, and regular analytics reporting.

Boston Metro Area
Director of Communications, Local Elementary School

Agile's services were invaluable in helping the organization improve its overall digital marketing strategies. Although their rates were on the higher end, working with their team was a great experience overall. They're professional, organized, and knowledgeable.

I'm the director of communications for an elementary school.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agile Digital Marketing?

We were trying to build our brand among our targeted audience, so we engaged Agile for digital marketing services.

Agile provided branding and digital marketing guidance relating to Google AdWords and overall ad spend. They also monitored our Google Analytics, producing weekly reports to help us make more data-driven decisions.

We worked with two people, including Alan (Senior Director and Founder, Agile Digital Marketing).

How did you come to work with Agile Digital Marketing?

Our website provider recommended them to us.

We invested about $10,000 in total, which was too expensive for us to continue spending.

We worked together from August 2017–August 2018, and they gave us an additional month of services for free during the transition.

Agile provided valuable insight about our target audience, developing helpful suggestions in the process.

How did Agile Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Our main point of contact was very organized and responsive, even as she had other obligations come up. She was communicative and honest throughout.

They're very responsive and knowledgeable; their experience in this space really showed.

Agile's services are definitely valuable. However, we couldn't afford their rates for the long term. For us, it also became important to find a local vendor who understands our neighborhood on a more personal level.

It's important to be as detailed as possible when it comes to outlining goals and expectations. Part of the reason why our services were so expensive is that we weren't sure what we needed to focus on.

Overall Score They're smart, talented, professional, and great people to work with overall.
    They never missed a deadline.
    Compared to others we've reached out to, we feel they're on the high end.
    They weren't perfect, but their work was very valuable.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for Tile & Stone Company

"They were very responsive and helped us keep the project on track."

Sept. 2014 - Sept. 2018

After developing a website, Agile Digital Marketing oversaw social media and digital marketing efforts. They also managed SEO and helped maintain a blog.

San Leandro, California
Johna Diaz
Executive Assistant, Superior Tile & Stone

The brand’s visibility has increased, and user engagement is on the rise. Agile went above and beyond to meet all needs while their expertise, responsiveness, and ability to bring innovative ideas to the table contributed to the positive experience.

I'm an executive assistant at Superior Tile & Stone. We specialize in installing tiles in marble, mosaic, and terrazzo. We also have a fabrication facility that cuts all of the stone.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agile Digital Marketing?

We were expanding into other states, and we needed a company to help us with our digital marketing efforts.

They provided a host of digital marketing services, from helping us build our website to managing our SEO. They also set up our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts and created social media posts twice a week. In addition to overseeing our campaigns, they helped us with our blog.

We worked with two members of their team, and they hired a writer for us.

How did you come to work with Agile Digital Marketing?

We met at an industry event.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We worked with them from September 2014—September 2018. Once we finished expanding into new markets, we decided to handle digital marketing in-house.

Our visibility increased, and we acquired a lot of followers on social media. I was very happy with their services.

How did Agile Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and helped us keep the project on track.

They're professional and knowledgeable. However, I haven't worked with other companies, so I have nothing to compare them to.

They could be a little more aggressive with their ideas. Our in-house team was new to online marketing. At one point, we slowed things down, and, instead of pushing us forward, Agile took a back seat and let us take our time to make a decision. If they pushed their ideas, things could have moved a little quicker.

Have an open mind. Listen to their ideas and be ready to act on them.

We got a good value for what we paid.

Content Marketing for Answering Services Company

"After starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we closed more accounts than we'd ever closed before, 30% of them coming from online."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

Agile Search Marketing was hired to provide content marketing services.

Vacaville, California
Mariska Rowell
Director, Access Answering Service

The client has seen a higher ROI on leads that are coming in. Those leads that are being converted are also from the audience the client is targeting. They appreciated the agencies ability to maintain a constant line of communication and their willingness to make changes quick.

I am the director of Access Answering Service, a 24-hour live phone answering service. We work specifically with after-hours and emergency services like plumbers, towing companies, physicians, and property managers. My main role is business development, but I am also in charge of payroll and other backend administrative tasks.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agile Search Marketing?

Before starting out with Agile Search Marketing, I'd worked with another social media company. From that experience, I knew that online was the main channel for new business, other than referrals. At that time, we had redeveloped our website but we didn't have a consistent social media presence. Our content was still not powerful enough so we contacted Agile Search Marketing.

Agile Search Marketing edited many of our blog posts with an SEO approach in mind. They also worked on keywords, presenting a beautiful 20-page report of what people were searching for, where our website stood, and who our competitors were. The report included what we could do to improve things using links, keywords, and through other means. It was an impressive process for me, offering a lot of insight into what people wanted to see and hear. This way, if I was to make a blog post, I could focus on what they were actually interested in. Agile Search Marketing constantly changed and tested keywords, providing detailed reports for them.

How did you come to work with Agile Search Marketing?

I interviewed a few people but, after talking to Agile Search Marketing's principal, I found the description of his process to be so amazing that I couldn't say no.

How much have you invested with Agile Search Marketing?

The cost of Agile Search Marketing's services has been between $10,000 and $15,000 per year.

We are currently working with them.

In 2015, before starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we only received 4 inquiry calls, out of which I closed 1. Everything else came from referrals or other prospects. Even so, that was a great year. After starting our work with Agile Search Marketing, we closed more accounts than we'd ever closed before, 30% of them coming from online. It was an enormous jump.

In 2017, we started out with a brand-new website. In the first week alone, we increased our monthly revenue by 20%, all of it coming from our target market. Leads that came in were serious about using a hands-on, collaborative answering service. I was getting the right people in through the door, which never happened before.

Agile Search Marketing was responsible for much of this, working on many things before the site got launched. They will be meeting with our web developer this week. I appreciate the fact that Agile Search Marketing is taking the time to develop an effective strategy. It's been a great relationship, and Agile Search Marketing has remained communicative over the past year and a half. I love working with the company.

How did Agile Search Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They were easy to work with. We usually had phone calls every few weeks. I didn't get involved with the project software, but I was able to write blog posts and send them to Agile Search Marketing for editing and publication. The system is a bit different now, but it was always easy to manage. I always heard back from their team within a few hours. Even if it was restricted to a "yes," that level of communication is amazing. They always took care of modifications to our website within a short time.

What did you find most impressive about Agile Search Marketing?

Things were always structured and went according to plan. The reports were also amazing to me. I like looking at metrics, so the fact that Agile Search Marketing has taken the time to explain them in layman's terms has been great.

Are there any areas Agile Search Marketing could improve?

In the first part of the year, I received inquiries from people who were not the right fit for us. It wasn't so devastating as to merit a lower score and the quality of the leads changed over time. This was perhaps my fault, as I didn't articulate it clearly enough.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Agile Search Marketing?

I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but I'm very happy with Agile Search Marketing's team. There may be people who like to communicate in a different way than myself, but the process has worked well for me.

Overall Score Despite the drawback in the beginning, we've learned how to work with each other. I have a great relationship with Agile Search Marketing and I'm very happy.
    Agile Search Marketing gets stuff done.
    I've gotten a good return on my investment.
    I've already referred Agile Search Marketing.