The most impact-driven Education marketing agency.

Bring In More Students

Agency J is the most impact-driven Education marketing agency in the world. We turn attention into enrollment for Education brands with superior positioning, effective messaging, and targeted traffic. The result is a measurable return on marketing investment.

Our clients include:

• Universities and Colleges
  • Private and Boarding Schools
  • College Consulting Companies and Test Prep Centers
  • High-Ticket Education Programs and Online Courses
  • Martial Art Academies

If you would like to know more about us, visit https://agencyj.co.

Singapore, Singapore
  • 151 Chin Swee Road #07-12
    Singapore 169876
    Singapore

Auston Institute, American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine, Co-Active Training Institute, Experience Lab | UC Berkeley, Zenith Prep Academy

The World's Largest Experiential Leadership Training Company Sets Its Sights On Generational Growth Image

Since working with Agency J, Co-Active Training Institute has recorded over $1M in additional revenue attributed to its online marketing efforts, generated thousands of net new leads, and reached over 180,000 millennials in the process.

Client's Testimonial

❝ We have had the pleasure of working with Agency J and I have to say I have yet to experience a more professional and 6 results-driven group

of people! Jason is whip-smart, up on the latest (and constant) changes in these social platforms, and is always one step ahead of us in adjusting our campaigns to make sure their performance is operating at the most optimal levels possible. I highly recommend working with Jason's team at Agency J anytime you can! You will be super happy with your experience, and the results. ❞

- Courtney Smith Kramer, Chief Marketing Officer

See more at https://agencyj.co/case-study-cti/

A Private College With Big Dreams Image

A Private College With Big Dreams

Since working with Agency J, Auston Institute has received over 1,300 inquiries to-date, reduced its cost per lead by 66%, and enrolled dozens of new students.

Client's Testimonial
❝ Since we started working with them (Agency J), we have a steady stream of leads at a lower cost than what we had before. The ROI of this project has been above my expectations. ❞

- Michael Lin, Managing

Lead Generation for Education Company

"They do the job well, and I don’t need to supervise. They’re a business owner’s dream."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

A startup wanted to hire someone to bring in qualified leads with minimal oversite. They hired Agency J, who runs Facebook Ads, does email marketing, and is experimenting with ads on Instagram and YouTube.

CEO, Object Oriented LLC

Agency J's work has roughly earned 2–3 times ROI. They're over-communicative and over-responsive, but they also are able to work with minimal oversight. The founder of the startup can remove himself from their complex work, and they still bring in qualified leads.

I’m the sole owner and founder of an education tech company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency J?

I hired them to get more qualified leads.

We had a pretty simple objective—get me more qualified leads. What I love about our relationship is I don’t know how they do any of the work that they do. I give them money, they bring me leads, then their leads bring me even more money. It’s a dream come true.

The more vendors you add, the more complexity, communication issues, problems, and oversights accrue. But with Agency J, they do the work and I can ignore them.

I know they’re primarily running Facebook Ads and some email marketing. They’re also experimenting with Instagram and YouTube ads.

I mostly communicate with Jason (Founder, Agency J) and then there are some people who are CC’d on everything.

How did you come to work with Agency J?

I’m a part of a Facebook Ads Facebook Group, back from when I used to do Facebook Ads work myself. Jason posted something about metrics for education companies that showed that he understood the numbers in this space. I read it, reached out, and then hired him.

So far, I’ve spent roughly $10,000.

I began work with Agency J in September 2019, and the work is ongoing. I actually just extended our contract.

The main metric is ROI, and it's hard to give numbers on that because there are many ways to chop up that number. However, I can definitively say they’re ROI-positive. They bring in roughly 2–3 times what I spend on them.

How did Agency J perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re awesome actually. First, they make me money. That’s the main goal of a company. There’s no gray area—I just want them to make me money.

Secondly, they overcommunicate. Jason is over-communicative and over-responsive to the point that it’s strange, in a good way. It’s shocking how much detail they share and how quickly they share it.

I hired them to do a job. They do the job well, and I don’t need to supervise. They’re a business owner’s dream.

He’s growing fast so there are some growing pains, but I have no critiques of the way Jason is running his business.

Give them as much information about your company and product as possible. Also, know your market beforehand.

Overall Score They do a job and I don’t need to supervise.
    They always get things done.
    They’re very fair about cost, but I have had to intervene during growing pains.
    They send us profitable leads that turn into revenue.
    It’s a no-brainer.

Lead Gen for Education Management School

“They’re able to understand projects easily.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Fronting the project through Google Ads, Agency J took charge of digital advertising for a school. They also produced landing pages and ran ads on several large-scale social media platforms.

Singapore
Michael Lin
Managing Director and Owner, Auston Institute

Impressing the internal team with their high-quality work and dedication to the project, the team effectively leveraged their time management skills to deliver according to given requirements. Their focus and understanding of the industry made them stand out from their competition.

I’m the managing director of the Auston Insitute of Management. I’ve been doing this for about 12 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency J?

As a school, we rely on the leads we generate within specific age and interest groups. We brought in Agency J to help us grow our reach.

They started out by getting an understanding of our business positioning and the market. Then, they leveraged and refined our target audiences. At that point, they started running digital ads across major social media platforms to connect the newly adjusted segments with our services. They put together creative messaging to get our name out there, managing the effort through Google Ads. When needed, they also do some basic creative work, producing landing pages for the ads.

We interface with three people, including Jason (Founder & Managing Director, Agency J).

How did you come to work with Agency J?

I found them on a Facebook marketing group. They seemed to be skilled in their industry within the education niche. That’s why I wanted to work with them.

At this point, we’ve spent about $30,000.

We started collaborating in November 2018, and the work is ongoing.

I’m very happy with the quality of their work. They’ve given me greater clarity on the results that we should expect and deliverables that we should be targetting. We’ve been very satisfied. Of course, I’d like to lower my ad spend. However, they’re doing everything they can to make us successful given our situation and resources.

How did Agency J perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re able to effectively handle the project through their strong time management skills. While extra requests can take longer to fulfill, they’re able to correct problems pretty easily.

I’ve worked with all types of agencies and have no hesitation in recommending them to others. They’re able to understand projects easily. I doubt I can find an agency that can perform better than them.

I can’t think of anything that I would change.

Their team can deliver. I recommend closely examining your sales processes and making sure that they’re in order before engaging with them. If you have a broken sales process, it might not be the best time to start a partnership.