Your Marketing Agency

Agency Entourage, the brain child of strategic marketing firm Wave Omnimedia Group, takes a fresh and extremely effective approach to online marketing. Agency Entourage recognizes that so many businesses out there want and need to be doing online marketing but do not have the internal resources to implement and execute efficiently. With that in mind and years of experience under their belt, Agency Entourage offers full-service online marketing campaign management on a flat monthly fee basis.

The model is clearly working. With new employees eager to join the team and the addition of notable clients, Agency Entourage is seamlessly filling a void in the online marketing space.

2008
Dallas, TX
  • 7700 John Carpenter Freeway
    Dallas, TX 75247

CareNow, Fisher Clinical Services, Centurion American, Christian Brothers Automotive, Taylor Hooton Foundation, The Retail Connection, SmileWorkshop, TIGI, Good Days, Pizza Patron, Qualtrust Credit Union

Web Design for Pharmaceutical Company

"Agency Entourage is committed to customer intimacy and knowing their clients."

Agency Entourage refreshed a marketing strategy with a more unified, cohesive image, an outward-facing campaign, new messaging, and updated materials. The team has also managed social media accounts.

Austin, Texas
VP of Global Marketing, Pharmaceutical Company

Agency Entourage created an award-winning campaign with a cleaner user interface, more appealing visuals, and high-impact designs. The team provides a good mix of resources and continuity and is very responsive to feedback. However, they can improve on pricing and industry-specific tactics.

My company provides data management for the clinical trials industry. We have a unique software to help with data analytics and digitalization of clinical trials and programs. I am the Vice President of Strategic Marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Entourage?

Our main challenge was the absence of a coordinated look and feel for the organization. We needed help with preparing customer-facing messaging and typical communication pieces for the company as a whole. We also had a very rudimentary website that needed to evolve.

My predecessor asked Agency Entourage to work on the company’s social media, but I asked them to redirect their efforts this year. They worked to refresh the look and feel of our company’s marketing campaigns. This involved creating an outward-facing campaign and new messaging. Agency Entourage then updated a cascade of materials: ads, brochures, and our website. With content from our team, Agency Entourage put together a new campaign that had a cleaner user interface.

How did you come to work with Agency Entourage?

I was introduced to Agency Entourage at my previous job and I recommended them to my current company.

How much have you invested with Agency Entourage?

Our company has invested between $10,000 and $20,000 with Agency Entourage.

We are currently working with Agency Entourage. They are the only agency that we regularly use.

They have a good mix of resources and keep continuity on a project, which is a timesaver. Agency Entourage’s creative team is also pretty outstanding. They were very willing to listen and make revisions. The designs that they’ve done for us have gotten attention and are visually appealing to people. Agency Entourage won an award for one of the campaigns they did for us.

How did Agency Entourage perform from a project management standpoint?

In terms of key performance indicators, they met all timelines on deliverables. They’re very good at communication and keeping us in the loop.

What did you find most impressive about Agency Entourage?

Agency Entourage is committed to customer intimacy and knowing their clients. They take the time to understand what your business challenges are. They’ve had great retention of staff, which is very efficient. As a customer, that means I’m working with someone who knows my needs well. I’m not always having to re-educate a new resource. On the service side, they have a very fast response rate. They always respond to any issue or inquiry within 24 hours or less. That’s something that makes Agency Entourage stand out. Agency Entourage is certainly committed to doing what’s required to be more successful.

Are there any areas Agency Entourage could improve?

Since their reach is very broad, it’s hard for Agency Entourage to know what works in specific industries. For example, we are a B2B [business-to-business] in a highly complex niche area. So the kind of tactics that work in a B2C [business-to-consumer] environment are not appropriate. Sometimes, time is wasted recommending things that are not appropriate for our niche. Perhaps they need more strategic thinking, which usually comes with experienced folks. They have a young staff, so we’re willing to provide that strategic arm. It would help if they have more experienced staff who’d been around the block.

Another area for improvement is pricing. Sometimes, there is the feeling that while they have given us a great deal on one service, what we’re paying for another project is disproportionate. More predictability in the pricing structure probably would be a better thing.

They’re meeting their deadlines, but they’re not always as fast as they could be.
    As they’ve grown, their prices have gone up. It’s been hard to base expectations on past experience.
    My experience with them is that they don’t always get it right the first time. It’s probably offset by the fact they’re willing to go back and do it again.

Content Marketing for Healthcare Nonprofit

"They are incredibly creative and the design work is so professional."

2015 - Ongoing

Agency Entourage assists with overflow marketing and branding. The team creates materials such as brochures, manuals, and web content, completes weekly blog posts, and manages social media accounts.

Dallas/Fort Worth Metro Area
Peggy Foley
Sr. Director of Marketing, Good Days

Agency Entourage’s work has drastically increased social media traffic and received very positive feedback. The team consistently meets deadlines, provides regular status updates, responds quickly, and listens well. In spite of occasional errors, they deliver high-quality products and content.

Good Days is a nonprofit organization that provides help to people who need medications to battle chronic diseases, but might not be able to afford them.

I am the senior director of marketing and communications.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Agency Entourage?

They do a lot of my collateral marketing for me. They've been a great help with branding my organization and providing materials that help reinforce that brand.

They create brochures and are redoing my website and a lot of writing. They create manuals for me and help with content creation for social media. They also blog and do a lot of copywriting. They write two or three blog posts a week. They run social media accounts for me.

How did you come to work with Agency Entourage?

Somebody that I knew previously who worked at an ad agency we worked with now works at Agency Entourage, and I followed her there. She's brought some new techniques to the table. No one from the ad agency was managing social media accounts. She told me how Agency Entourage could manage social media accounts for me while also continuing to provide the services that my old agency did.

We have a monthly retainer. The price ranges from $5,000 to $20,000 depending on the month.

We've been working with them for a year.

I don't have exact specifics, but when we look at the analytics for the social media, we've definitely substantially increased our traffic from before when I was doing it on my own. We get a lot of feedback from the people who are getting the message. There's a lot of direct traffic from Facebook and from the blogging to the website. The quality of work is amazing and people are very impressed. They are incredibly creative and the design work is so professional. I feel like I could be working at Pepsi – getting that caliber of talent.

How did Agency Entourage perform from a project management standpoint?

Agency Entourage does a pretty good job. When I have a hard deadline, they always meet it. Every week, I get a status update on where we stand.

What distinguishes Agency Entourage from other providers?

They listen well and respond well.

Is there anything Agency Entourage could have improved or done differently?

They might want to try double-checking things before I get them. Sometimes, they'll deliver things, and I catch mistakes that I feel like they should be finding.

I feel like I’ve found a great agency that’s doing everything right for me.
    They’re fantastic, but I think there’s always room for improvement. I have a hard time giving someone a complete 5.
    I wouldn’t have anybody else to suggest in terms of what they do.

Content Marketing & App Development for Credit Union

"Their responsiveness and affordability separates Agency Entourage from the rest."

2012 - Ongoing

Agency Entourage updated an existing website, established a social media presence, created a blog, and designed advertising and graphics. They provide 24/7 service and support on a monthly retainer.

Dallas, Texas
Greg Scott
Sr. VP of Marketing, Qualtrust Credit Union

Agency Entourage delivered immediate results with PPC and Facebook, achieved the area’s number one Google ranking in SEO, and contributed to a revenue growth of $40 million. Despite manager turnover, the team consistently excels in responsiveness, organization, versatility, and communication.

My organization is Qualtrust Credit Union. We're located in Dallas/Fort Worth. We have locations throughout Dallas/Fort Worth and in San Angelo, Texas. Close to 50 percent of our member base that use us are former Verizon employees. We're continuing to grow. We have a complex marketing model.

I am the senior vice president of marketing.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Agency Entourage?

They helped us get our website in order, develop a social media presence, create content, and design graphics and advertising efforts.

We needed to have a more robust, interactive, cleaner, and fresher website. We didn't have a Facebook or social media initiative. They helped us develop a Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn presence. They also developed a blog that has become very important part of our website. It has a nice following, is updated constantly, and our customer base enjoys it. We introduced a new mobile app that allows customers to do picture deposits and interact with their accounts in a normal big bank way. They made it easy for customers to use on any platform. They also designed advertising and graphics. It was a team effort, but they provided leadership and guidance.

Our blog is 100 percent produced by them. They talk to us about where they're going with the blog and look for our input, but they have the lead. They do a newsletter for us. We talk about topics for the content they create, and they have continually shown a lot of versatility.

How did you come to work with Agency Entourage?

We met Ben [Randolph], the principal and got to know each other. We had been doing TV advertising for about two years. We had a media buyer who had a relationship with Agency Entourage. She highly recommended them, so we set up a meeting.

They have a team that's available to us 24/7. We meet once a week. The cost depends on what our PPC [pay-per-click] is. On average, it's $10,000 a month.

We're on our fourth year with them. You don't stay with a company that's not producing results and they are.

We began to see almost immediate results with our PPC and Facebook initiatives. We saw a big lift in our website on all fronts. We were ranking number one in our area on Google searches thanks to their SEO. That's a complex process to get more recognition from the Google team. They helped us with that.

We started providing lending for RVs about the same time we brought them on. That year. we put on $40 million in loans that we didn't anticipate. They weren't responsible for all that, but that was a big part of it. They are a significant part of our growth.

How did Agency Entourage perform from a project management standpoint?

There are always going to be changes in account managers. It's a young talented team. They've done a great job of acquiring the best and brightest in terms of education and experience. With that, you're going to have a little turnover. In terms of staying responsive, organized, maintaining attention to detail, being timely, and getting in touch with, they've gone above and beyond. It's one of their strengths. Ben is local and is invested in what we do. The first account manager was amazing. She was very creative and innovative. She knew our business as well as we did. We've had three account managers, and each one has offered a unique set of skills.

What distinguishes Agency Entourage from other providers?

Their responsiveness and affordability separates Agency Entourage from the rest. For 50 to 300 employee businesses, they're great. We've referred them to many folks. The larger you get, the more you might stretch them, but it depends on the project.

Is there anything Agency Entourage could have improved or done differently?

I would say it's a challenge for all of us for them to hang onto their talented people. They've recently located to downtown Dallas. They bought a new building much closer to us and are now much more accessible to their clients.

Overall Score I wouldn’t give them a 5 if they didn’t deserve it.
    They don’t miss a deadline.
    I am happy with everything.
    We're dealing with a lot smaller businesses, and I recommend them because they're responsive, quick, available, and affordable.

Design & Social Media Marketing for Nonprofit

"It's not an effort to manage the quality of Agency Entourage."

2011 - Ongoing

Agency Entourage acts as an external marketing VP to provide a variety of graphic design work for social media and a website. They produce printed and virtual materials and create content.

Dallas, Texas
Don Hooton
President, Taylor Hooton Foundation

Agency Entourage is consistently improving social media engagement, website visitors, and click-throughs. The team conducts weekly updates on project tracking and upcoming deliverables. Although they serve as virtual employees, they are creative, professional, engaged, and responsive to feedback.

I am the founder and president of Taylor Hooton Foundation. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, a very small organization with only six employees. Our job is providing education and raising awareness about the problem of performance-enhancing drug use.

What challenge were you trying to address with Agency Entourage?

We needed help with marketing, social media, and website work.

Agency Entourage does everything in terms of graphic design work. They produce printed and virtual materials using PDF files. They create logos, brochures, public service announcements, advertisements, and others. One project involved providing graphics for our work with Major League Baseball team programs. Agency Entourage also works closely with my son on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. They do content for those platforms, too. It's not an effort to manage the quality of Agency Entourage. I look at them as my external vice president of marketing.

How did you come to work with Agency Entourage?

We used to retain the services of a company called Numantra. It was eventually acquired by Agency Entourage.

We've worked with Agency Entourage for five years.

Thanks to Agency Entourage, we're consistently improving our social media engagement, website visitors, and click-throughs. Everything is currently trending in the right direction.

How did Agency Entourage perform from a project management standpoint?

Agency Entourage performed very well from a project management standpoint. We have a weekly meeting to track action items. Every Monday morning, we track where we are overall on a project basis. Every Friday, we get an email from Agency Entourage about the major deliverables they're working on for the upcoming week. We also have a monthly meeting with the principal of the firm. This gives us an opportunity to directly address the owner of the business and let him know when we're having problems. I feel we're fully engaged with them.

What did you find most impressive about Agency Entourage?

They're very professional, and they have a couple of folks that are very creative. I call them virtual employees. They're our virtual marketing team.

Are there any areas Agency Entourage could improve?

We always want more work for our dollars. We've had a handful of "must improve" meetings, but when we have complaints or believe that things need to change, Agency Entourage does the changes.

Overall Score We don’t think about going anywhere else. Not everything is perfect but the quality is high enough for us to hang around and not be shopping anywhere else.
    They are generally on time. With the amount of work we throw at them, there are some things that have to give. I might be penalizing them with that score because we put so much stuff on them.
    This my rating for the graphics work – the look and feel that they deliver to us where we’re generating most of the content.
    We’ve referred them and speak very highly of them when we talk to others.