Full-stack web&app development agency since 2002.

We are full-stack web development agency focused corporate expertise and developed popular proprietary products that have become industry standards in their sectors (https://afterlogic.com/) and a pool of clients consisting of hundreds of leading global companies (https://afterlogic.com/clients ) Ready to discuss a long-term partnership.

We specialize in corporate mail, private cloud file storage, data privacy and encryption, notification and messaging systems, data synchronization.

The main stack is PHP / Node.js, the additional one is JS / Flutter.

Our specializations:

1. Corporate Storages: Development of self-hosted Corporate storages. Access from the Web, DAV, Mobile Applications. Secured by strong encryption.

2. Corporate and Mass Messaging: Self-hosted transactional and mass mailing services like email/SMS/push-notifications. High loaded solutions based on Docker.

3. Email and Webmails: Messaging systems (webmails with threads, chats). Integration with any hosting control panel. Single Sign-On (SSO). Data synchronization.

4. Privacy. Message encryption: Browser-based encryption (AES-256). The server has no access to the encryption keys. Integration of peer-to-peer encryption to your platform.

5.  Synchronization: Data synchronization between your platforms, services, applications, mobile devices (contacts, calendars, files, and folders). Integration with ActiveDir, LDAP, DAV.

We are located in Russia, the city of Taganrog. We have a legal entity in the USA.

We have a great portfolio and clients list. We worked with enterprises like Acision / XURA, Medicity and Netcore, and startups like Citybook.

Please see our website to learn more — https://afterlogic.works

2002
Taganrog, Russia
  • 113 Barksdale Professional Ctr.
    Newark, DE 19711

Acision / XURA / Mavenir

Netvision

Netcore

Medicity

Citybooq

Management Software for Events Company

"Their communication and professionalism were most impressive."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.Works created a platform to help monitor and track internal team data and metrics for an events company.

Australia
Maurice Kadamani
Event Manager, Sounds of Love Group

Afterlogic.Works' efforts were met with positive reception. Customers can expect a punctual, communicative team that consistently delivers excellent results.

We're nightclub and event operators in Australia. We promote events and run teams of people. My position is to manage large teams of people and monitor / track performances.

For what projects/services did your company hire Afterlogic.Works?

After logic helped us create a platform that can help us monitor and track data that helps us understand our teams performances better.

Long term goals were to create a system strong enough to get it online and start testing for bugs and issues. the short term goals were to ensure each task were complete within a reasonable amount of time. deadlines were crucial to ensure budgets were met.

We found After logic after a comprehensive screening when hiring potential candidates. We spoke to over 20 candidates and found After logic easy to work with because of the english language was spoken well.

They provided strong communication and punctuality to the team.

not bad.

Features that were developed but broken after new development was taking place on certain features. they made up for the loss of money by allowing us the opportunity to fix these issues at no extra cost.

we skype called and spoke every night for 2 years. they are very punctual and did a great job. well behaved.

Their communication and professionalism were most impressive.

negative.

App Dev for Consumer Services App

“Afterlogic.Works works fast and always delivers on time, which is very rare in the industry.”

Dec. 2016 - Sept. 2018

Acting as a consultant, Afterlogic.Works provided comprehensive design and development services to help build a web-based consumer services application. They supported planning and advised on areas to improve.

New York City, New York
Abdel Hosni
Founder, Deal Spotted

Afterlogic.Works demonstrated a flawless performance from start to finish. They provided the requisite design and development expertise to maximize the product’s value and bring it to market smoothly and efficiently. The team is not only technically skilled, but also communicative and attentive.

I’m the founder of Deal Spotted. We created a consumers services app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afterlogic.Works?

After I established my vision for the project, I hired Afterlogic.Works as a third-party company to implement it.

The product we worked on together is a web-based application. After I provided the requirements on paper, Afterlogic.Work took care of everything else. They offered several useful suggestions I approved of, because I know they have more of a technical background than me.

Afterlogic.Works helped me figure out how to structure the project. Together, we determined what we needed to accomplish and defined all the steps to take.  I implemented multiple APIs, and Afterlogic.Works provided all the coding and design work. They functioned like a consultant.

I worked with 4–5 people from Afterlogic.Works. There assigned us one person for design, a programmer, an API specialist, and a project manager for the team.

How did you come to work with Afterlogic.Works?

I found them through an online search.

We spent $10,000 on their services.

We worked together from December 2016–September 2018.

Afterlogic.Works performed very well. I increased the price of our product and just sold it recently. Everything about their deliverable works perfectly. If we ever experienced a problem, they took less than 24 hours to fix it.

How did Afterlogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very good. We communicated via email. Afterlogic.Works always responded quickly.

No, there are none. Afterlogic.Works knows what they’re doing. The way they work is perfect as-is. I really enjoyed the experience we had together.

Overall Score We love what they’re doing.
    I’d recommend them to anyone. I already referred them to my friend, and they designed his entire app.

Web & Mobile App Development for Design Company

“They efficiently deliver quality work and revisions.”

March 2017 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.Works provides ongoing web and app development services. They have developed iOS and Android apps.

Michael Chernobrod
Co-Founder & Chief Technology Director, D/Workz Interactive

Both internal and external stakeholders are pleased with their development services. The team’s wide-ranging knowledge of various platforms and stacks enables them to deliver bug-free, high-functioning results. Detail-oriented and timely, Afterlogic.Works is a valuable offshore partner.

I’m the co-founder and chief technical director of D/Workz Interactive. We are a small services company providing full-cycle design and development for web and mobile applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afterlogic.Works?

While our in-house design team focuses on UX and design-related work, like wireframes and graphics, we needed to outsource development work. We hired Afterlogic.Works to develop web and mobile apps.

Afterlogic.Works’s team develops mobile and web products for our clients. They have worked on both iOS and Android apps. Recently, they have mostly done web work for us.

My team works with 5–10 people from their side, including project managers and developers. Other managers occasionally check-in.

How did you come to work with Afterlogic.Works?

I can’t recall how we met, but it was likely through a referral. It's also possible that they found us, as I do webinars targeted at Eastern European developers.

We have spent $50,000–$100,000 so far.

We began working with them in March 2017, and the work is ongoing.

One of our clients is particularly pleased with the work that Afterlogic.Works provided. Overall, we haven’t had any negative experiences with them.

How did Afterlogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

My company has a very distributed team model, with resources all over the world; Afterlogic.Works has become one such resource. We enjoy working with their project managers, who are always up to speed. The team maintains a deep understanding of technical issues. We communicate via Skype or other conference systems. We also use email, Trello, Jira, and Basecamp. They always adhere to deadlines.

Afterlogic.Works’s team is proficient in many different platforms and development stacks. We don’t experience delays, bugs, or issues with their development services because they are so detail-oriented and organized. They efficiently deliver quality work and revisions.

My company is very satisfied with their work, so it’s hard to think of anything. Some of their team members are not entirely fluent in English, which is not an issue for us but could be for others.

Anyone who wants to engage a remote vendor such as Afterlogic.Works should clearly document their business requirements. If you’re trying to create something but you don’t know what you want to do, hire a business analyst.

Overall Score We are really satisfied.
    They are always on time.
    I would recommend them.

Custom Web Dev for IT Solutions Business

“I feel they are genuinely interested in the project.”

Afterlogic.Works works on custom software development using PHP 7 and Laravel 5, with Twitter Bootstrap on the frontend. The scope includes a messaging system, address integration, and language support.

Owner, IT Solutions Firm

Having divided the work into three stages, the project is progressing smoothly with testing underway to ensure the highest quality. They are dedicated, professional, and manage the project effectively at all times.

I’m the owner of an IT solutions firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afterlogic.Works?

I needed someone that had experience with programming as well as someone who could make suggestions. I was looking to work with a team who had worked on a similar project before.

We work as a team. I set up the task, including what I want to see, then they follow my main ideas. It’s web-based development, which is built PHP 7 and Laravel 5. We use Twitter Bootstrap for the frontend. They’ve created a messaging system, a geo system, address integration with Google, an SMS text message gateway, as well as multi-language support.

It’s a pretty serious project, so we also consult on what we can add or delete. They take the initiative to create a task and then do it.

I work with two full-time developers from their team at the moment.

How did you come to work with Afterlogic.Works?

I found them through Upwork.

We will be investing over $100,000 across the engagement.

We began working together in January 2018 and the work is ongoing.

For now, I am satisfied. To prevent any problems, we do testing of the full system. I am able to contact them at any time, and I feel they are genuinely interested in the project rather than just working to make money, which is something I like.

How did Afterlogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Trello and work together through there. We divided the work into three stages, then established times and deadlines for each stage. I know what we will do during each stage, so it has been working well.

I’ve been satisfied. They speak both English and Russian, which has been working out well as some of my team only speak English.

I’m not sure where they can improve at this point.

Be clear about what you want and write everything down in detail.

Overall Score I’m satisfied with everything.
    Everything has been on time.
    I’ve already recommended them to a friend.

SAAS for Combining Standard Online Services

"We’re really pleased with Afterlogic’s work, the timeframe, and the budget."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Afterlogic developed and designed a customized SaaS platform that combines email, cloud storage, and other functions. They provide the front- and backend development of the server and database.

Zuchwil, Switzerland
Oleg Zakharov
CEO, Foldercreate

The new platform has increased customer signups since the launch of the public beta, and user feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Despite some early issues with bugs, Afterlogic’s responsiveness and technical ability kept the project on budget and on schedule.

I’m the CEO and founder of a startup that’s creating a platform that combines email, cloud storage, note, and chat functions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afterlogic.Works?

We were looking for developers who could provide email services. We’d had some bad experiences with developers who were lacking the right skills.

We came up with the functions and gave them a presentation of what we wanted. They did all front- and backend development for SaaS. Our in-house developers are working on mobile apps and apps for Windows. Afterlogic is doing all the backend work on the server and the database.

We wanted to integrate all of our cloud services in their product, but there were problems. We use a different encryption method and our database is very different. We ultimately decided to use their product as a baseline and make changes. In terms of design, we added many new features that we can monetize and offer customization options to our clients. We’re also working on more monetization plans, such as payment system integration and subscriptions.

We have one main contact person, and we’re working with 8–10 people in total.

How did you come to work with Afterlogic.Works?

We found Afterlogic after weeks of research. We saw examples of their work and knew they had the skills to develop the custom features we wanted. We started with a trial period of 10 days. They delivered everything we wanted in less than five days, so we decided to go with them.

We’ve spent $35,000.

We started working together in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We opened the beta for everyone in January 2018. We have about 1,000 customers and more than 20 signups every day. Our users are really happy overall, but they want more freedom in terms of design and settings. They created a setting where customers can choose their own profile picture or their own icon for the cloud, where previously Afterlogic only had one icon for all folders. We’re really pleased with Afterlogic’s work, the timeframe, and the budget. We decided to let them develop everything and we currently have a lot of tasks open with them.

How did Afterlogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is outstanding. They’re very responsive to all of our problems, questions, and bug fixes. We go to Slava (co-founder, Afterlogic.Works) for any clarification, milestone planning, and deadlines. We use Skype and Asana to talk directly to the developers about bugs and custom features. As we get more customers, we’ve had some really tight timeframes. They’ve performed really well in meeting those deadlines.

They really know what they’re doing. We’ve had a lot of developers who claimed expertise but couldn’t deliver. When we have a bug or an issue with a server or database, they know exactly what has to be fixed. The price-to-performance point is really good. They do a really great job.

We had some trouble when they were pushing bug fixes and features to our server without doing QA first. They fixed the bug and pushed it to the server and two new bugs would appear. This problem was sorted out last year.

Clarify what you need. Tell your developer exactly what needs to be done, what the deadlines are, and what the priorities are.

WordPress & iPad App Dev for Wine Competition

“The process is smooth and works the way we wanted it to.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.Works built an application and online system to manage a competition’s administration. The iPad application involves a Cloud database connected to the WordPress development with custom Plug-ins.

Olivera Markovic
Executive Director, Stuttgart Wine Competition

The platform allows the competition to save significant time and money through automated entries and processing, while also benefitting entrants by speeding up the response time. The team handled the project excellently, staying on top of all tasks and communicating regularly and efficiently.

I am the executive director of the Stuttgart Wine Competition. Wine and spirits are sent to us to be tasted and evaluated by sommeliers and mixologists that we hire to review and rate the wine.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afterlogic.Works?

We wanted to make things easier as we dealt with a lot of paperwork and a process with a lot of steps. We were looking for someone to help us with an iPad app and WordPress development.

They developed a Cloud database which stores all the entries to our competition. We used WordPress, as well as a lot of custom Plug-ins in order to create a connection to the database. There are so many criteria that needed classification codes. They coded everything so that every time something new comes in, it is sent directly to the database where it is stored along with the product names, listing names, and classification codes. They created an internal application that we can use on an iPad throughout the competition. The application was developed for both iOS and Android.

As an administrator, I can select wine for example, for each classification code, and I set up a tasting flag for a group of judges which is now automatic. It is really impressive, and no one has done this in wine competitions; we are the first company to do it.

We worked with at least three people from their team. Slava Kutenkov [Project Manager, Afterlogic Works] is my main point of contact and the person I reach out to for any changes. He’s amazing; I praise him so much because he made my life easier and is really good at what he does.

How did you come to work with Afterlogic.Works?

I went on Upwork and posted the job. Afterlogic was one of the companies that responded. We had a Skype call right away. Back then, I didn’t even know what I needed from a technical perspective but I really liked their approach. They’re very professional and they did an amazing job.

We’ve spent around $30,000 so far.

We started working together on this project in July 2017. The relationship is ongoing in terms of maintenance and support, as well as testing.

By making everything digital, we’ve saved a lot of time and money. Everything is now done automatically and we don’t have to do anything except go into the database to check everything it’s verified.

Our users are really grateful that all the information is sent to them as soon as they have paid. They receive all the instructions right away. Everyone was really impressed because this has not been done in any wine competition. The process is smooth and works the way we wanted it to.

They're really good in the backend, frontend development design, and basically everything about the design. Anything I asked them to do, they took care of.

How did Afterlogic. Works perform from a project management standpoint?

They reach out and make sure that everything is fine. When it comes to management, they manage me more than I manage them. It is really impressive to see that. They are always testing to ensure everything is working correctly. They’re really on top of things and there are no issues with communication—they follow up right away. If I have an issue, they get back to me within a couple of hours no matter what time it is where he is.

We mostly communicate through email, and I have their phone number in case something urgent comes up. Occasionally we have a Skype call to connect and to discuss next steps. They will be invited to the competition because they have been part of the team.

They're very adaptable. They figure out what needs to be done and make it happen. If they can’t, they will come back later with a solution that is even better. They’re always available and respond right away, plus their English skills are very good. I always recommend them to others.

No, not at all. I really have nothing remotely negative to say because they have really made my life so much easier.

If you tell them your issues and goal and what needs to be done, they will figure it out and might even have a better solution to make things more productive. They’re really good at what they do. They try to save me money by giving me options that will cost less, which has been really helpful.

Web Interface Dev for Telecommunications Firm

“I’ve been happy with their service anytime I’ve had to make a new request and work with the team.”

Apr. 2010 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.Works updated an email interface in order to comply with new service provider laws to accommodate the visually impaired. The team implemented an accessibility platform built by another company.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Tel Aviv, Israel
System Administrator, Telecommunications Firm

The new interface is intuitive, fast, and stable. Afterlogic.Works seamlessly transitioned 1.5 million email accounts with no negative feedback. The team continues to provide fast response times and good follow-up support, often fixing bugs or issues within the same day.

We are an Israeli telecommunications company providing internet and TV. I am a systems administrator for the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with AfterLogic.Works?

We needed a client web interface for our email system. The project took place before I started working for the company, but I know that we were using Oracle’s email system at the time. It was outdated, and didn’t have all the options we needed, as well as some which we didn’t want to provide.

AfterLogic.Works built a new web platform for our email interface. All their work so far has been frontend.

One year ago, a new law in Israel required all service providers to provide accessibility options for the visually-impaired. We were using an accessibility platform built by another company, and asked AfterLogic to implement it into our website.

We provided access to a development server, on which they made modifications which we fixed and put into production.

We’ve mainly communicated via email, but my predecessor used Skype. I believe I’ve worked with 2 of their members.

How did you come to work with AfterLogic.Works?

As far as I know, my predecessor found them through an online search.

We started working with AfterLogic around 2010, and have an ongoing collaboration.

We have around 1.5 million email accounts. I was still a support representative for the company when the change was made, and know that there was no negative feedback from customers, aside from the elderly ones, who were more used to the old interface and had problems making the transition.

The interface is intuitive, fast and stable. Our only issue has been with the Hebrew Unicode layout, in the beginning.

How did AfterLogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a very fast response time; I’ve had to wait more for our QA team to check their work, than for AfterLogic to actually provide the development.

I wasn’t here when the major change was made, but their follow-ups and problem-handling on the support side have been very good. Anytime we had a bug, they offered a response and fix in the same day.

Not that I can see.

They’re very responsive.
    Only because they don’t work on Sundays, but we do.

MMS/SMS Dev for Telecommunications Firm

“They were very involved with the technology, and made sure not to make any mistakes.”

Oct. 2009 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.works created customized WebGUI for MMS and voicemail system, and also used PHP to develop web pages, APIs, and language localization functionalities. At present, they provide ongoing maintenance and support.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Sergey Buravov
Senior Project Manager, Mavenir

Afterlogic.works’ flexibility is their strongest suit. The ability to adapt to scope changes while remaining responsive to issues to find the best solution is also impressive. Their professionalism and dedication have fortified the current engagement, and also sealed the possibility for future projects.

I’m the senior project manager for Mavenir. When we used AfterLogic for the project in question, our company name was Acision. We are a telecommunications vendor that provides services and messaging systems to telco companies. I’m responsible for projects in western Europe, Russia, and CIS [Commonwealth of Independent States] countries.

What challenge were you trying to address with AfterLogic.Works?

We provide system engines that aren’t customized. When we’ve needed customization, especially localization, we either do it in-house or use outsourced companies. In this case, we needed to develop WebGUI for a project with TeliaSonera Finland. This included web customization for 6 countries in 5–6 languages. We decided to hire AfterLogic to complete the project.

They had to integrate WebGUI with 2 separate systems, including a MMS [Multimedia Messaging System], and a SMS system for voicemail. They had to develop all the webpages, APIs for the servers, as well as implement localisation for several languages. There was a centralized solution which was hosted in Finland, but it was serving 6 countries all over Europe.

This project occurred several years ago, but I mainly remember them using PHP in development. They also worked on some other web plugins as well.

We worked with about 3–4 people on their side, including 1 designer, 1 senior developer/team lead, and 1–2 developers.

How did you come to work with AfterLogic.Works?

This project was personally handed over to me after it had already started, so I’m unsure of the details of how they were chosen. I know they were already a partner of Acision at that time, and had done several similar customizations for projects in Australia and the States.

The cost was approximately U.S. $150,000.

We began working with them in October 2009, and the relationship is ongoing in terms of support and maintenance.

The work and services were of good quality, and the company was quite flexible. The initial timeline was around 1–1.5 years, but due to our product issues and also a slow customer process, it was prolonged for 3 years. We delayed the payment, and had a lot of additional requests for changes.

Most of the time, they were quite flexible in handling these issues. The quality was also good, and if there was a detected problem, it was only a matter of hours or days before it was fixed. With some suppliers, customers have to wait weeks for a solution.

How did AfterLogic.Works perform from a project management standpoint?

We most often communicated via Skype and emails. I joined at the stage when their deployment was already going, and they already had a number of workshops onsite with face-to-face meetings. I only met 1 of their directors after the project was completed.

The project management was quite flexible and Agile-like, but I don’t recall if they actually used an Agile approach or not. Occasionally, we went on to prepare some deliverables which we had to provide, such as part of a statement of work. They were very involved with the technology, and made sure not to make any mistakes while helping prepare those deliverables. As their team was quite small, the pieces of work were not that complicated, and the management was basically straightforward.

Their flexibility is one of the key advantages. They can work on the weekends if needed, and always work quickly while remaining ready to discuss other options. On the technical side, they are very professional, and I would recommend them for some bigger projects. They are very good in terms of territory coverage because they have a sales office in the U.S., as well as a team in Russia, which covers different time zones.

They could grow a little bit in order to cover different technologies. I know they’ve already started to move in this direction, and are going to do some customizations and programming for other customers, which is one of the things we were interested in as well. It would be great if they opened some branches in different regions to meet other customers’ needs.

I would recommend them because they are a good and flexible partner.

App & Web Dev for Travel Service Startup

"They have a very strong, trusted team [that] is almost always giving us more than what we pay for."

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

Afterlogic.Works developed a website end-to-end and part of the backend for an iPad app. The team built the web portal as a turnkey solution and used MySQL, PHP, and AJAX technologies.

Igor Saakyants
CEO, Citybooq.com

Afterlogic.Works excels at project management, integrating and collaborating seamlessly with the in-house team. They offer strong web development skills for both the backend and frontend, provide an Aurora communication platform, and are proactive in resolving issues.

I’m Chief Executive of Citybooq.com, a website which is a startup service for travelers.

What challenge were you trying to address with AfterLogic?

We needed development help with our website and mobile application.

They delivered backend and frontend for our website and also part of the backend for our mobile application.

We have a quite complicated backend, including a warehouse based on MongoDB that was built by our in-house team. All the rest was made by AfterLogic on PHP and the database was MySQL. In addition, they made the complete frontend for our website using AJAX. AfterLogic made the portal as a turnkey solution excluding some backend data warehouse features. They did everything except for the user interface design.

The app was for iPhone, but only part of the backend for the application was made by Afterlogic.

At its peak, there were 7-8 people. Now, there are 2-3 people.

How did you come to work with AfterLogic?

I knew one of the founders. We started working on another project not related to Citybooq. It was a collaboration between one of my businesses related to internet service providers. We needed the technological platform to build the web email services. They have the proprietary solution for our webmail called AfterLogic Webmail. They also have Aurora communication platform and we use this technology as a basis for our services. In the process of developing this platform, they accumulated a lot of experience. That’s why when we started Citybooq, I chose to contract with them.

About $150,000.

We started working together in September 2014 and the work is ongoing.

People are satisfied with the portal. There are some problems with the productivity and the speed, they’re working on that. In the near months, we will correct this problem. It isn’t AfterLogic’s fault, but it’s just a matter of product development and the time.

How did AfterLogic perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is one of their strongest skills. That is why I’m planning to work with them in the future even when we have an in-house team. They have a very strong, trusted team lead who is almost always giving us more than what we pay for. We communicate mainly in HipChat, Jira, and Confluence. They work inside of our collaboration system. We also speak through Skype. 80% of communication is in the form of chats and sometimes email.

They should improve their experience related to application development and user interface development. As far as backend and web frontend, they are very strong.

Their price is very attractive in comparison to the in-house team.
    A very good 4.