Big Results for Small Business

Affordable SEO and Marketing is a full-service SEO and digital marketing agency based in the Syracuse NY area. Our agency is committed to helping small businesses by increasing their online traffic and getting them the leads to help their company grow.

We use search engine optimization, or SEO, to help potential customers/ clients find your business across the 3 most popular search engines -- Google, Bing, and Yahoo.  Outrank your competition!

Cicero, NY

CNY Home Renovations Inc.

Website Metrics Image

Our cliemt's Google My Business listing ranked #1 for many competitive keywords

SEO Syracuse NY Image

Our client's Google My Business listing ranked #1 for many competitive keywords

Web Development & Marketing for Home Repair Company

"They are very professional and knowledgeable and the team always delivers the results."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Affordable SEO and Marketing provided marketing and SEO services for a home repair company. The team developed a website for the client, designed marketing collateral, and ran the team's social media channels.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Ken Wirebaugh
Owner, Ken's Home Repair & Maintenance

The engagement has helped the client gain and maintain a steady flow of leads. Affordable SEO and Marketing establishes clear and open communication to ensure a smooth workflow. The team is hard-working, skilled, and experienced.

I am the owner of Ken's Home Repair & Maintenance based in Grand Rapids MI. We are a handyman business that performs various services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Affordable SEO and Marketing?

We hired Affordable SEO and Marketing to handle all of our marketing. They got us ranked at the top of Google, Yahoo, and Bing for keywords our customers were searching for using SEO. They also created our website, designed our business cards and company shirts, run ads on Google and Bing, and posts regularly for us on our social media accounts. They also continue to manage our reputation across the internet.

We basically just wanted more work, but these guys went way above and beyond and I still can't believe all of the services that they offer. I just have them handle it all. 95% of the work that we get is from the work these guys put into our marketing. They make my life a lot easier because my phone never stops ringing from customer calls

We got their phone number from a friend that has used them for years. He told us that these guys are the best and they have the best prices. Everywhere else we called wanted thousands up front.

Once they had our business information, they got everything going pretty quick. Our website was up and running within a week or 2 and we started ranking on the first page of Google within a couple months. I will say, the more you spend with them, the more work we seem to get.

I think we're at their highest or 2nd highest SEO package. Mark still always checks in to see how we're doing and sends us monthly reports of our target keyword rankings. I'm glad that we hired them because I don't understand how most of it works. It sounds so complicated but they deliver the results.

We always deal with the owner Mark. He's really good at what he does. He's pretty personable too and doesn't sound like a salesman like some other agencies we talked to.

We didn't have an online presence on the internet at all before we hired them. They set us up on everything and got our business at the top of the Google map listings pretty quick. We started with nothing and maybe got a few calls a month, but once we hired them, it has steadily gone up and up and we probably get about 10 leads a day now. I'd say it's definitely a success.

They ask for the info they need on their end and they really go to work. Once things got rolling and we started getting the results, we felt pretty good about going with them. We still send them pictures of the jobs we've done and they work their magic and use them where they need to.

Mark really knows his stuff. They are very professional and knowledgeable and the team always delivers the results. I'm still impressed with all leads I consistently get even during the winter months here in Michigan.

Not from what I can see. They keep my business very healthy.

Overall Score Mark and his team are great. Couldn't do it without them.
    Even with as busy as these guys get, they're always there when we have any questions..
    Best value from what I've seen. Fairly low startup cost too. I know they work with some startup businesses.
    Top notch. Best bang for your buck.
    We've referred a few businesses to them and we receive a discount for each one. So worth it.