Affect | Move | Influence

Full service advertising agency with a focus on driving sales and increasing brand value through expertise in traditional and digital media, social media, affiliate marketing, PR, creative and branding. Local, Regional, and National marketing clients.

2006
St. Louis, MO

Australis Barramundi, Buildingstars International,Community Mortgage, Mary Tuttle's Fine Floral and Gifts, St. Alexius NewStart

Digital and Brand Marketing

"Afflecto gets us excited about how we can put ourselves out there."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Afflecto planned and is executing on an end-to-end brand and digital marketing strategy. They tailor everything from creative content and social media to Google Ads management directly to the target user base.

Director

Afflecto has laid the foundation for a fruitful and long-term business relationship with high caliber service and deliverables. Their efforts have been well-received by the in-house team. Outstanding project management and responsive communication make them a reliable partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afflecto?

We hired Afflecto to create a cohesive brand strategy and creative content for our company. Our goal was to establish a strong relationship with a marketing firm that could help us create a voice for our organization.

We partnered with Afflecto to help us recreate our website. They're also formulating our entire digital strategy, from planning all of our Google Ads and search keywords to our social media and creative pieces that are tailored to our local community.

Amy (Partner and Vice President of Media, Afflecto) was my main point of contact. I also spoke with Michael (President, Afflecto). The entire team is so well-versed in their niches that I often refer to them as savants. Rachel (Account Coordinator) was fantastic. We also worked with a designer.  Stacy (Director of Digital Media, Afflecto) is our digital strategist. I've had exposure to a lot of their teammates.

How did you come to work with Afflecto?

I had known Amy (Partner and Vice President, Media, Afflecto) previously, but it was important to me that we select our vendor based on merit. We made an effort to seek out other opinions.

When we reached out to Afflecto, we felt that they had taken a comprehensive look at our online presence and overall brand. I could tell that they had listened to and heard us. They expressed a thorough understanding of what made our organization great and offered excellent feedback on some things that we could improve, so we decided to go with them. They were the clear winner based on their depth of understanding and the quality of service they could provide.

We have them on a monthly retainer. They have also done a couple of projects which are separate expenses.

We've been working together since February 2019 officially, but we actually first started talking to them last fall. We had an extensive search process as we considered several vendors.

It's too early to have statistics or metrics at this point. Internally, we have been very happy with their work.

How did Afflecto perform from a project management standpoint?

Afflecto is always available and very responsive. Their project management is exceptional. Our respective coordinators frequently communicate via phone and email.

We have a standing meeting weekly. Since I am quite busy, I don't always make it. I know, however, that they're in constant communication with us.

We're not marketing specialists, so we don't always articulately convey our needs.  Nevertheless, Afflecto always tends to grasp the overall spirit of what we want to drive home. Compared to other providers in the area, they immediately established a deep understanding of who we are, what our brand is, and what we're trying to communicate. They do an amazing job of relaying this information back to us. Afflecto gets us excited about how we can put ourselves out there.

It's too early in the relationship to tell. Their project management is generally really good, but at times it's a little clunky due to how many people are involved. I don't think this is something they need to spend a tremendous amount more of their time making an effort to improve, though. Overall, we're very satisfied.

Provide clarity about what you're looking for when you hire Afflecto.  I've worked with many marketing firms and think Afflecto would add value to small and medium sized businesses who need to clean up their online presence.

I also recommend trusting the process and knowing your limits and guidelines. Marketing is expensive. If you haven't done this type of process before, you might feel unclear or hesitant about your budget.

Understand the financial investment you can commit to so that Afflecto can accurately convey the services they can provide at that level of funding. I'm looking forward to what the future holds and seeing a return on that investment. I am confident they will deliver.

Digital Marekting for a Mortgage Company

“Afflecto has helped us achieve a significant level of brand recognition in our community.”

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

Afflecto provides web and radio marketing services, including negotiating ad prices, radio spot times, and station selection, as well as scripting and recording ads based on demographic research.

St. Louis, Missouri
Manager, Mortgage Company

Afflecto's efforts have significantly increased overall annual sales and enhanced brand recognition in the local community. Their in-depth, research-backed approach generates effective ad campaigns across the board. Genuinely invested in the work, their team is a complete joy to work with.

I'm the branch manager and loan officer for a midsize, family-owned mortgage company with locations in four or five states.

What challenge were you trying to address with Afflecto?

Our main challenge was generating more clients through marketing, including radio and web advertising.

Afflecto helps us with all of our web and radio marketing needs, including everything from negotiating our ad prices to radio spot times and station selection. They analyze our target demographic in order to choose the best channels and time slots. They also help record ads in a studio, collaborating with our team on the brainstorming and scripting for each piece.

I work with Michael (President, Afflecto).

How did you come to work with Afflecto?

Colleagues from another one of our offices had already been working with Michael and recommended him.

We've been working together since August 2012 and the relationship is ongoing.

Afflecto has helped us achieve a significant level of brand recognition in our community. People recognize my voice when I walk into stores and introduce myself, which is a testament to their success of placing us in the right ad spots at the right times.

How did Afflecto perform from a project management standpoint?

Afflecto is good about meeting deadlines and being flexible. They're quick to adapt to our shifting needs and are able to work on projects on the fly. Whenever I need to get ahold of them, either by phone, email, or text message, they're easy to reach.

They genuinely care about the success of our campaigns. They're continuously checking up and making sure everything is running smoothly and effectively. They help us get more for less and are very proactive about helping us grow.

Trust that they know what they're talking about when it comes to where to put your advertising dollars. They don't give advice lightly; they take a thorough and tested approach to each project they work on.

I refer them to others all the time.