We Help Companies and Personality Brands Go Viral

Adwizar is honored to be named #262 of 2017 Inc 5000's list of Fastest Growing Companies in America! With over 8 years of experience building influential social media accounts, the founder of Adwizar has created a platform for partners to gain a productive mass following, enabling them to use their social media outlets to generate residual income. Each Artist, Company, or Brand is unique to its own demographic.

We use detailed analytics to deliver solutions that are tailored to your fan base. Our social strategist will diagnose your social media accounts and do extensive research on your brand which allows us to deliver content your audience wants and needs. Once an algorithm is in place, we monetize and maximize advertising revenue.

Adwizar manages over 100+ celebrities social media accounts, generating 300 billion impressions, 100 billion in reach, 7.7 billion post engagements, 7.6 billion video views throughout their accounts. Increasing clients following by 71.7 million organically. Clients such as Kevin Gates, Birdman, Master P, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, and many more. We always delivered amazing results, our client Mighty Duck has grown his Facebook account from 1,500,000 likes to over 6 million likes and monetized over $400,000 within a year time frame.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
  • 9267 Haven Ave #110
    Rancho Cucamonga , CA 91730
  • 1055 West 7th Street, 33rd Floor Penthouse
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

Personalities: Master P, Jermaine Dupri, Birdman, Jayden James, Bow Wow, Bone Thugs N Harmony & Miss Kennedy Summers

Companies: Macy's, Coca-Cola, Best Buy, Snickers, Ford, Mircosoft, Verizon, Sony, & Disney

Social Media Marketing for an Entertainment Company

"Adwizar boosted our social media engagement significantly."

Adwizar was hired to improve social media engagement for an entertainment company. The team focused on Instagram and Facebook.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Joshua Hardy
Owner, Digital Gold Entertainment

Adwizar’s social media strategy increased engagement and reach for the company. Working with Adwizar is seamless. Their team is hardworking and skilled. Their proactiveness supplemented their professional management style.

I own and manage an entertainment company that builds brands in the music space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adwizar?

We hired Adwizar to help with social media engagement.

Adwizar took control of our Facebook and Instagram accounts. Their team showed us how to increase engagement and organic reach numbers. We provide the content, and they help showcase it on our social media accounts. Our team replies to all the comments and messages. Once they showed us the process, we were able to take it over and use a similar strategy.

I worked with two different people, including a project manager.

How did you come to work with Adwizar?

I heard about Adwizar during a radio interview and reached out.

We’ve spent around $5,000.

We started working with Adwizar in January 2018, and the engagement is ongoing. It’s not a continuous process. When we need their help, we get in touch with them.

Adwizar boosted our social media engagement significantly. Organic reach and video views also improved. Their team is exceptionally skilled with Facebook. They’re brilliant.

How did Adwizar perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style is excellent. Once we got in contact with their team about what we wanted, they laid out a plan and executed it.

I haven’t worked with anyone else, but I wouldn’t engage with another vendor. Adwizar is terrific at what they do and easy to work with.

I enjoy what they do. If their team did similar techniques on Instagram that they do for Facebook, Adwizar would be unstoppable.

Test them out. You won’t regret it.

Logo, Digital Strategy, & Landing Page for Financial Service

"The deliverables from their team are always above and beyond my expectations."

Jan. 2019–Ongoing

Adwizar developed a website and built new features. They added a contact form, photographs, content, etc. Their team also manages digital presence efforts and created a more appealing, relevant logo.

Riverside, California
Mario Arrizon
Senior National Sales Director, Primerica

The new website and revamped presence have helped reach critical audiences. More followers and business have come in part from Adwizar’s support. They’ve been a highly valued asset during the process; their tireless dedication to achieving success has made them a strong partner.

I’m the senior national sales director for a financial services company. I help people with insurance, investments, loans, health insurance, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adwizar?

I wanted to increase my visibility and to have a better reach to my community.

Adwizar improved the look of my site and implemented new features and content. They developed the platform and landing page. A contact form, a giveaway tool, and photos were also created by their team. The page that allows users to reach me includes a form that separates questions from general interest inquiries. For the content, their team submits materials once a month and I give them my feedback and approval to move forward.

In addition, they helped me create a new logo. Adwizar directed me toward a team for development. They also recorded clips of my work and used quotes and pictures from the videos to display on the site.

Adwizar has dedicated one main point of contact to be available for me. I’m also in contact with Jamee (CFO, Adwizar) and Spectacular (Founder & CEO, Adwizar) whenever I need assistance.

How did you come to work with Adwizar?

I followed a referral and met with their team. They treated me like family, not just a customer, which led me to choose them for the project.

We started working together in January 2019 and the project is ongoing.

My reach within the community has tremendously increased; I’ve received over 20,000 followers on social media within one month. I’ve gained new business partners and clients by revamping my online presence. I didn’t expect to see the results so quickly, but Adwizar has exceeded my expectations. My logo looks better than before and people have responded positively to the new look.

How did Adwizar perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide weekly updates on our progress with social media and interested users. I’m highly impressed with their detail-oriented approach to managing the work. I’ve never run into delays on their end and they’re patient.

Working with Admizar makes me feel valued and I’m lucky to have them as my partner. The deliverables from their team are always above and beyond my expectations. They produce more than they promise and don’t charge me anything additional, which I appreciate. Their willingness to help also stands out.

There’s nothing they could improve.

If you have questions, don’t wait to ask. They’re willing to help and don’t believe any question is a bad one.

Instagram Account Augmentation for a Media Company

“They’re very up-to-date with the industry.”

Aug. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Adwizar provided digital marketing, focusing on refining, editing, and improving an Instagram presence. They managed and organized the profile, designed content, and worked on the overall strategy.

1 Employee

Brittany Hardin
Owner, Currency Shift

The impact of the work has been extremely noteworthy, increasing the follower count from 400 to 8,000, and increasing engagement rates by 10%. The team explained their work effectively and ensured the in-house team was kept up to speed on the strategy and its progress.

I’m the CEO and founder of Currency Shift, a media company focused on podcasting.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adwizar?

I needed better branding, especially on Instagram. Before officially launching my podcast and my company, I wanted to have some credibility and following.

I worked with them to increase my followers, presence, and overall strategy for Instagram. They rebranded my profile, reorganized my photos, and included more quotes that align with the voice I want to have on the platform. They designed and posted the content for me—the only thing I provided them with was up-to-date photos of myself.

I worked with Autumn (Senior Social Strategist, Adwizar) and one other person, Joshua Zotea. They were excellent.

How did you come to work with Adwizar?

Spectacular (Founder & CEO, Adwizar) reached out to me after finding me on LinkedIn. He and I had a conversation about my goals and what I wanted to accomplish. At the time, it was the right move to make because I was ready to go public.

We spent $2,400.

We worked together from August 2018–January 2019.

They increased my followers from 400 to 8,000 within six months. They tracked my engagement and it was up by 10%. They helped me understand what that meant and how to interact with my followers—that consultative aspect was especially excellent. I was involved throughout so that when the contract was over, I could still manage it on my own.

How did Adwizar perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was very clear and concise. They ensured that the strategy was approved by me and didn’t do anything without my approval. They mapped out the process of what they were going to do and were very upfront and transparent. We communicated via email and phone, as well as Message app from time to time.

Their customer service is great. They didn’t talk down or make me feel like I didn’t know what I was doing. Instead, they were really welcoming and made me feel good about taking on something like this. They’re very up-to-date with the industry.

Take advantage of your calls with your account manager and learn as much as you can from them. In hindsight, I could have had more calls with Autumn.

Overall Score I really enjoyed collaborating with them.
    We were supposed to get up to 10,000 followers, but reached 8,000.
    My direct circle wouldn’t be a good audience for them because they aren’t as social media savvy.

Social Marketing for a Voiceover Acting Education Company

"They've been able to generate enough followers for us to begin monetizing our brand."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Adwizar provides social media marketing services, focusing on Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns. They create and post videos as well as run paid ads.

Tarzana, California
Trina Watton
President and Co-Founder, Blumvox Studios

The number of followers and response rate have increased exponentially since Adwizar’s involvement. Their genuine engagement and ability to turn feedback into implementable deliverables speak volumes. While communication can be a challenge, the work quality inspires confidence for continued growth.

I’m President and Co-Founder of Blumvox Studios. We teach empowerment through the art of voiceover acting online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adwizar?

We wanted help gaining exposure and finding our demographic.

Adwizar creates and posts videos on Facebook that they know will go viral. For the first three months, the videos weren’t specific to our brand, however, they’ve had the elements of light-heartedness and joy that we’ve wanted to convey. Their goal has been to drive traffic so that we can build interest. Now that we are going into month four, they’ve begun cutting together videos specifically highlighting what we do and how we can be of service to our customers. They’ve been researching archival footage, going back 20 years in some instances, to bring about the relevance of our brand.

Adwizar has helped us build out our LinkedIn account, targeting professionals in the entertainment industry. As a result, we’ve found that directors, writers, and producers are also interested in what we have to offer. We’ve learned that our platform is not exclusive to voice actors and that we can offer support for anyone that is interested in developing their voice and communication skills.

We mainly work with two project leads but we have access to their whole team.

How did you come to work with Adwizar?

They came highly recommended by a mutual friend.

We’ve spent $21,000 thus far.

We started working together in October 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Adwizar has helped us build our Facebook page over the last few months, increasing our followers by the day. Our LinkedIn campaign has also had a very high response rate, giving us the ability to connect directly with our demographic. We would not have found our demographic without their expertise and assistance. They've been able to generate enough followers for us to begin monetizing our brand.

How did Adwizar perform from a project management standpoint?

In the beginning, it took some time for us to find our rhythm. There was a learning curve on our end because we don’t have a marketing background and didn’t quite understand their methodology and approach. Through effective communication and a desire to make our partnership stronger, we found our stride, and, together, we’ve been able to create a rhythm that works for all of us.

Adwizar provides reports for us, which is great. Once a week, we get the metrics for Facebook, so we know how it’s performing. They let us know how many impressions, click-throughs, and website visits we get each week. They also let us know which videos performed the best along with the top five cities that have generated the most interest. LinkedIn requires a more manual approach, so we generate those results in-house.

I feel that Adwizar really cares about our brand and how we want to be perceived in the market. It’s not just about money for them. That means a lot to us because we worked with a company in the past that felt financially driven. We can feel their passion for our business and it's nice to know that we are being taken care of.

In the beginning months, we had some communication breakdowns. Sometimes they’d work on projects that we weren’t aware of, so we didn’t quite know what to expect. Posts would go out without approval, which was confusing for us at times. I reached out often asking if they could provide us with a schedule and/or timeline so we had something to follow and refer to. We didn’t feel that they had a full understanding of our brand, so it was up to us to give clarity on how we wanted to be represented. Once we worked out those kinks, everything changed for the positive. We have a schedule now and a 90-day projection through March of 2019. We are in regular communication and work as a team. It’s wonderful and exciting. We feel very blessed to be working with Adwizar.

Get clear on who your demographic is and what your message is about. Those key components will give Adwizar the tools that they need to create your desired outcome. We haven’t hit the sales that we’d like to yet, however, we’ve only been working with them for three months and know that it takes time.  We are just now beginning to gain traction and momentum, and, as a result, our sales have begun to increase. The next three months are really going to tell us how well their campaigns are working. We look forward to the journey.

Their prices are on the higher end.

Branded Facebook Page for Educational Author

"Their social media savvy and artistic talent are unmatched."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Adwizar created a branded Facebook page and promoted it through like and follower development. The team marketed content and produced graphic designs.

Agoura Hills, California
Walter Jacobson
Owner, Walter E Jacobson, MD Inc.

The page has generated hundreds of thousands of likes and follows in just a few months.  Adwizar provided poignant, effective content that resulted in both audience interest and higher product visibility. The team welcomed feedback and encouraged collaboration by offering expert guidance.

My company, of which I am the sole owner, is dedicated to delivering cognitive tools and spiritual techniques to people who have a desire to change and grow. I wrote an Amazon best-seller, Forgive To Win!, and I have a YouTube Channel called “Change Your Mind.”

For what projects/services did your company hire Adwizar?

I wanted to brand myself as an author and public figure, so I hired Adwizar to create a Facebook author page and maximize my presence by building likes and follows.

The goals were to create a solid brand, generate millions of followers, and monetize my branded page to share my mission and sell my book.

Adwizar’s owner reached out to me via LinkedIn, and we set up an initial phone appointment for him to explain his company. I was very impressed with both him and the company’s massive success, so I felt confident in their ability to deliver on their promises. I didn't seek out any other vendors.

They built my branded author Facebook page and shared viral videos on in it that produced thousands of likes and follows. They also created promotional posts with quotes from my book in order increase sales. The posts and graphic designs were incredibly compelling and emotionally influential.

I worked with a project coordinator and communicate with an administrator / editor. A number of additional editors also work on the page.

The page is a tremendous success. After just four months, I have over 110,000 likes and 163,000 follows, numbers that continue to grow.

Not only are they excellent performers, but they are also receptive to my feedback and always pleasant to work with. Experienced guidance is offered patiently and articulately, and cooperation is actively encouraged.

Their social media savvy and artistic talent are unmatched.

No. I am extremely happy with the results.

Overall Score They did what they said they would do, and I got exactly what I wanted.
    Adwizar delivered everything on schedule.
    The cost was reasonable and well worth the results produced.
    In my experience with social media experts, few deliver on their promises. A company that does deserves five stars.
    I've already recommended Adwizar to a colleague.

Social Media Marketing for Revenue Generating Websites

"Their unique proposition is increasing exposure and reach on Facebook through their influencer network."

2.0

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Adwizar grows the social media portfolio of revenue-generating websites, creating and promoting videos on Facebook through a network of influencers.

Minooka, Illinois
Director of Monetization, Revenue Generating Websites

Facebook growth and engagement have improved dramatically since the engagement began. However, the expensive price tag lessens the overall value of their services. Brand alignment can be improved, but efficiency in meeting project timelines generally wins the day.

I’m the director of monetization for a company that strategically partners with individuals to create passive revenue by growing and marketing web assets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adwizar?

We needed to grow our Facebook pages organically and on a continual basis. We have probably over 800 Facebook pages, so it’s a big challenge.

We work with Adwizar to grow our social media portfolio. They provide a service where they create videos or find viral videos using their technology. Then they promote them on your page and push them across their network of influencers. We use them on a select few of our Facebook pages. They just launched an Instagram service but we haven’t used it yet.

There’s one account manager. I'm not sure how many other people work on our projects.

How did you come to work with Adwizar?

Our CEO met their owner at a conference. We had a need so the CEO suggested we try them out.

We spend $10,000 per month on two $5000 per month packages.

We started working with them around August 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

Our Facebook pages are growing and engagement is really high. They send us weekly reports so we can see rates of organic growth and organic engagement across our pages.

How did Adwizar perform from a project management standpoint?

They're pretty responsive. We communicate via email and Facebook Messenger. However, they don't always understand or execute brand alignment as well as we would like.

Their unique proposition is increasing exposure and reach on Facebook by tapping into their influencer network. Providing that service for us is a huge plus because we don't have staff to do it.

Their communication hasn't always been great, and they could understand brand alignment much better. They should also offer more ways to make money. We've been happy with the results so far but their service is pretty expensive. They're providing a service that anyone could replicate by investing in time, training, and labor.

They're really good at staying on schedule.
    They're expensive and their services don't necessarily equate to ROI.
    They're pretty good overall but some issues persist.