Transform your digital outreach.

Advantix Digital has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, and is one of Inc.’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are a 5x Google All-Star, putting us in the top .5% of digital agencies in the US. All our analysts are Google, Facebook, Bing and HIPAA certified. We offer digital branding, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web Design and other digital marketing services.

2001

Ourisman Motor Group

Arizona Leather

Grafton Fraser

Digital Strategy for Mortgage Corporation

"They have been mindful of my requests for my money to be spent on specific tasks."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Advantix Digital redesigned a website, managed social media accounts, and conducted SEO tasks. As part of an online reputation management project, they also posted business reviews to the appropriate sites.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Madison, Wisconsin
Stephanie Boyes
Branch Manager, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation

The site has yet to launch, but Advantix Digital’s work centering on social media and SEO proved to be valuable. Initial communication concerns were mitigated quickly, and the overall project management has since been problem-free. Advantix Digital offered creative solutions at a competitive price.

I am a branch manager for Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

Increasing my branch’s online search ranking was my primary concern. I also had some website redesign and management needs, as well as some social media management tasks.

We began the engagement with the social media management and online reputation management, which involved requesting reviews from my clients and posting them on Yelp, Zillow, and Google. They also conducted SEO services with the goal of making my branch in Omaha, Nebraska, more visible to local searchers. Finally, I needed my website to be redesigned because all components of my local marketing—billboards and radio ads—lead to my website, so it’s important that I capture those leads and that the website looks professional.

I had trouble communicating with my original product manager. I eventually requested a switch to somebody new, and we work much better together.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

I met Advantix Digital at an annual meeting held by a previous firm I worked with. With my current company, it is the responsibility of every branch to manage its own marketing. We have similar SEO options available through our corporate office, but it’s not exclusive and I felt using Advantix Digital would be quicker and more cost-effective.

We spend $36,000 a year for these services.

We began working together in December 2017 and have ongoing projects.

Their SEO work has been incredibly impressive. I appeared in the first couple pages in Omaha within 30 days. My new website has not yet launched, so it is difficult to provide metrics for that, but the quality of their work overall to this point has been wonderful.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Their owner is heavily involved in the day-to-day activities. Their team has been innovative and collaborative. They’re very receptive to my ideas and suggestions. They have been mindful of my requests for my money to be spent on specific tasks.

I have mostly worked with local vendors, and the quality of their work is simply not as good. Advantix Digital has the necessary resources from a national perspective to make my business more visible in online searches.

SEO & Sitemap Cleanup for Children's Hospital

"The team is very collaborative and personable."

Sept. - Dec. 2017

Advantix is in the process of cleaning up a healthcare site’s sitemap by fixing errors, duplicate content and making more efficient metatags. 2 team members work on-site in the project.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Dallas, Texas
Courtney Cox Wakefield
Manager of Digital Marketing, Children's Hospital

They hire high-quality employees who are collaborative and personal. The 2 resources provided were adaptable and react quickly to changes. They have asked questions when needed and communicated well throughout the project.

I lead a team of five digital strategists and web editors to understand our consumer's online needs, make sure we're easily found on the web, and optimize the site to serve our community in support of their healthcare.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Advantix Digital?

Advantix hires well-trusted experts from the Dallas community to work at their agency.

We wanted to clean up the most egregious errors on the site and inefficiencies in our sitemap so that we can focus on more advanced tactics for SEO and UX in 2018.

We considered several well-known agencies here locally. We decided to go with Advantix because of their reputation of employing high-quality people.

We assigned one of Advantix's team members to go through all site errors and develop an action plan to address them by EOY. This included 404 errors, 301 chains, duplicate content, missing alt tags, missing / duplicate meta tags, etc. Our other Advantix team member was assigned to make common sense editing decisions about our sitemap - combining pages that have the same function, eliminating superfluous content, building a structure that is easy to navigate, etc.

We started with a two-person team: an SEO expert and a digital editor.

The project is not completed yet, but our reports and reviews indicate that Advantix has done about 50% of the project, which is right on track.

The team is very collaborative and personable. They sit with us in our office and ask questions whenever necessary to get the job done. The real collaboration will be coming soon when we implement the changes they've been building in their plans. I have confidence that the smooth communication will continue in this phase of the project.

I find it impressive that Advantix was able to easily provide two resources to literally sit in our offices three days a week and complete the work. For many agencies we talked to, this wasn't within the realm of their normal operation. Those agencies couldn't react quickly enough to work with us.

WordPress Site Revamp and PPC Targeting

"They gave it a cleaner look and aesthetically improved the site."

2015 - Ongoing

The client needed to bring a fresh look to their website and brought in help to better target and manage its PPC advertising.

Dallas, Texas
Founder, Gambling Equipment Retailer

The client was happy with the team's attentiveness though isn't sure whether the value produced on the advertising side was commensurate with the maintenance costs involved.

We sell used and refurbished casino equipment parts, bill acceptors, player tracking, printers for slot machines, and table games – all that kind of stuff. I handle retail sales for people who put slot machines in their homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantix Digital?

We just recently moved locations from one warehouse to another and were wondering that when someone searches for us if we're still relevant within the marketplace.

They helped me manage my Google AdWords and Bing advertising accounts. They also helped me redesign my website. They gave it a cleaner look and aesthetically improved the site. I gave him a list of keywords. He went through it, reviewed the results after the first two months, and tweaked them a little bit.

How did you come to work with Advantix Digital?

One of my friends works with them and showed me who his clients were. I opted in for the service. He's an employee of the company.

How much have you invested with Advantix Digital?

It was between $5,000 and $6,000.

It began in May 2015 and is ongoing.

I have not. I should probably be more involved than I am.

How did Advantix Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever they were getting ready to design the website, they would show me the updates before they would actually apply them to the site. I think it was a team of three or four guys. One part the project may have been outsourced - I'm not sure. I know that many companies helped me with that process, but I'm not as involved with it as I probably should be.

What did you find most impressive about Advantix Digital ?

Whenever I send them an email, they're extremely attentive.

Are there any areas Advantix Digital  could improve?

No. They've done a fair job.

They're always available.
    They're not the cheapest. The value is fine, I guess. They're OK.
    I don't understand how hard AdWords is. Once you get it set up, it's on cruise control. They helped me. They were attentive with my website whenever I had questions with that, but AdWords I think is a pretty easy deal.
    I've recommended them.