Offering expert level programming solutions.

Advantage Positioning is a SEO, SEM and Web Design company in Lakeland FL that provides internet marketing services to businesses of all sizes who wish to establish or increase their online presence.

As a top Lakeland internet development company, we give our clients the competitive advantage in their markets by applying solid, proven internet marketing strategies. Each project is approached with a custom solution based on the clients budget to maximize the impact of their marketing dollars.

Why Advantage?

We've been doing what we do for 20+ years. Our realistic, down-to-earth solutions makes sense to our clients.

We don't confuse you with techno-speak and mysterious acronyms. We can work with most any budget, large or small with straightforward talk about what you can and cannot achieve with your marketing money.

We believe strongly in partnerships – quickly becoming your strategic resource bringing value above and beyond the services we offer.

Our Services:

• Search Engine Optimization
  • Web Design
  • Graphic Design

RacketStats

Web Design for Tennis Statistic App Co.

“Their combination of intuition, understanding, and skill is pretty rare for this industry.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Advantage Positioning is providing end-to-end WordPress development and SEO services to a startup company developing a statistic gathering mobile app for recreational tennis players.

Lakeland, Florida
Andy Durham
CEO & Founder, RacketStats, LLC

The design and development work provided by Advantage Positioning has exceeded all client expectations for the project, transforming ideas and requirements into a fully functioning and visually appealing site. Their team worked hard to integrate designs from the app into the site.

The organization is called RacketStats, LLC and I am the manager. Our company is designed to develop an app for gathering statistics for tennis players around the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Advantage Positioning?

When I started developing the app, I needed a web development company to help me provide that aspect of the project.

Their work was pretty straightforward web development in order to get information out about the app, but I have no experience in website development or even how to populate them with content, so they really handled all aspects of the project. We were trying to keep the site less technical and more family-friendly, and they walked me through every step of the process in order to achieve that goal.

Linda (Owner) came back with a quote and proposal and then laid out the entire project, including what we needed at the time in terms of development, versus what we were going to need eventually, such as SEO for the site.

They built the WordPress pages very quickly from the ground up, designing the entire user flow to make use of pictures I had selected, as well as the colors and typefaces from our mobile app developers.

There are other technical staff members on their team, but all of my contact is with Linda.

How did you come to work with Advantage Positioning?

Their team is located in a city very close to mine, so we were able to arrange a face-to-face meeting to get to know each other. They were on board immediately and really demonstrated their enthusiasm out of the gate, so I decided to move forward with them.

In total, we have spent about $2,500 so far, and expect to pay about twice that in the end.

We started working together in October 2019 and are continuing to enhance and maintain the site together.

The work they’ve done for us has been really exciting to see and has totally surpassed all of the requirements we had for the project. They have been more than willing to put whatever work is needed into the project to make it successful, and we’ve really appreciated that. Linda is an incredibly valuable member of our team.

How did Advantage Positioning perform from a project management standpoint?

She’s been ahead of me most of the way in terms of managing the project. When there’s an issue, she usually finds it first and is able to tell me about it and fix it at the same time. Linda has taken the lead on everything and turns around whatever add-on or fix we decide to put into the site within an incredibly short amount of time. It’s been a wonderful experience.

I provided her with what my vision for the app was going to be, and who I wanted it to appeal to, and from there she was able to use her background to transform hat into a very good website. Their combination of intuition, understanding, and skill is pretty rare for this industry.

Right now, I don’t think there’s anything I could come up with that they could do better.