Online Marketing, Made Easy!

Since 1998, the team at Adster Creative has been providing world-class digital marketing solutions to businesses across North America. As 1 of only 10 Featured Google Partners found in Canada (and the only Featured Google Partner in Alberta), the team at Adster is committed to offering measured, results-driven digital marketing services!

Insight Psychological

Liu & Associates

Apache Pipeline

34% growth in organic traffic year-over-year

OBJECTIVES

SUITS by Curtis Eliot knew that there was a huge opportunity to expand their online presence and asked Adster’s team to conduct a full SEO and PPC audit.

• Resolve key technical issues and optimize the website for booking appointments
  • Create brand awareness and drive conversions through a targeted PPC campaign
  • Set up proper measurement, goals, and conversion tracking to measure the effectiveness of their Google Adwords campaign

WHAT WE DID

• On-site technical compliance to improve the website’s speed, functionality, and security
  • Created Google Analytics profile with industry-leading goals and conversion tracking
  • Reorganized content to make the website more informative and user-friendly
  • Added cross-domain tracking for better conversion reporting
  • Claimed and fully optimized Google My Business listings for both store locations
...

Over 2500 E-Commerce transactions and 4% YOY Growth!

EDMONTON’S LARGEST INDOOR BEER FESTIVAL

Edmonton’s International Beerfest has been going strong for 12 years and counting. From its humble beginnings on the University of Alberta campus, to taking over the Shaw Conference Centre for an entire weekend, Beerfest has become a well-regarded annual event.

OBJECTIVES:

Initially coming to Adster for some technical website fixes which were uncovered through a website audit, the team at Beerfest realized that they could be doing more with their online presence. They asked us for help promoting their upcoming event.

RESULTS:

• Over 2,500 e-commerce transactions
  • 4% Year-over-Year growth in traffic. Paid and direct traffic played a significant role in this
  • Bounce rate decreased by 67%
  • Average session duration increased by 39%
  • Average lead acquisition cost of $5.44
  • Accounted for 13% of new traffic to...

Adster's customer service has been highly responsive to our changing needs!

Google worked alongside Smoky Trout Farms and Adster Creative to create a featured case study, highlighting the benefits of working with a Google Partner, and the advantages of using Google Apps for Work.

The case study was shot at three locations over several days. The first location was at Smoky Trout Farm HQ in Red Deer. The second was the Red Deer Fish and Game Club’s preserve land and last but not least, the third location was a privately owned lake.

Google Adwords Results at a Glance

• AVERAGE CTR OF 5.9 %
  • AVERAGE CPC OF $1.41 CDN
  • TRAFFIC INCREASE OF OVER 40%

“Adster Creative has been an absolute pleasure to work with. They optimized and maintain our www.gotgeese.ca website for us and more importantly, developed an incredibly effective Google Adwords campaign that far exceed our expectations. ”

– Ray Menard, Operations Manager, Smoky Trout...

Organic traffic up 41% and mobile traffic up 123%

Apache engaged our talented team of specialists to undertake a robust website & onsite SEO audit. Through our audit, our team determined that the website had a desktop, tablet, and mobile version which was causing duplicate content issues that were affecting their organic traffic.

Combing through Google Analytics it was apparent that organic website traffic was stagnant over the past few years and visitors from mobile devices were relatively low considering Apache’s global market. We wanted to consolidate all versions of their website into a responsive framework and perform an ongoing global SEO initiative in conjunction with their proven Adwords campaign to drive more targetted traffic

“I wanted Genoa Coatings to be a household name in Edmonton,” he says. “But there are so many painting companies in the city and the competition is tough.” Reid launched Genoa Coatings’ first AdWords campaign in late 2011, and at first, managed the campaign himself. “It generated painting work, no question about it,” he says.

As he got busier, Reid decided to concentrate on painting and the day-to-day operations, and delegate responsibility for the digital marketing of his small business. He turned his website and AdWords account over to Adster, a local certified Google Partner. Thanks to the new campaign, business for Genoa Coatings really took off.

“It was like flicking a switch,” Reid remembers. “I would say there was an increase of at least 30 to 40 percent in business, with just that online campaign. I had only a little amount of money to work with, but at one point had to put my AdWords campaign on...

Business has been growing approximately 30% annually

Like many in the caring profession, Dr. Cory Hrushka knew a great deal about helping people, but not enough about marketing his services. “I first heard about Google AdWords around 2008,” says Hrushka, a registered psychologist and owner of Insight Psychological in Edmonton. “I was asking, “How do I reach out to more people in need of our services?” AdWords soon helped Hrushka change all that.

Besides increasing his AdWords presence, Adster helped Hrushka revamp his website and marketing strategies, aiming to raise Insight Psychological’s Google search rankings. The rankings steadily improved and Insight Psychological saw a rapid increase in visits to its website. More significantly, client bookings rose by roughly 25% per year from 2009 through 2011. By 2012, the practice saw a growth of over 60%, consistently breaking records for new-business intakes. By April 2013, around two-thirds of the...

SEO & PPC for Criminal Defense Law Firm

"I'm getting a very good value—in terms of increasing our client base and revenue—for the money we spend."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Adster Creative provides 360-degree SEO and PPC services, handling website optimization as well as Google Ads campaigns.

Kelly Dawson
Managing Partner, DDSG Criminal Law

The number of high-quality leads has increased markedly since Adster Creative was first engaged. A deep understanding of SEO helps them respond quickly to any technical concerns that arise. Their consistent communication and proactive approach justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm managing partner of a criminal defense law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

Competitors are numerous and aggressive in our industry. I was doing all of the website optimization efforts myself, but realized I wasn't getting anywhere and it was taking a lot of time. We needed a professional to optimize our website and its performance in terms of successful links and searches to our business from potential clients.

Adster Creative started by conducting a full review of our site. They noted how the site was performing and made recommendations. They advised us if there were specific technical issues that had to be addressed. Initially, they wrote blogs for us. We found that wasn't effective due to the specificity required in our profession.

Currently, they manage our Google Ads account. They're constantly monitoring the effectiveness of the ad buy. They determine what days and what hours of the week we should target with our ad spend. They also work closely with our graphic designer on any technical changes to the website so that they aren't stepping on each other's toes.

There was a recent change to our primary point of contact. We just started working with Kenzie (digital account manager, Adster Creative) at the beginning of this year.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

I was in the market for an optimization partner when I received an email from them. I get a lot of email, but theirs was clearly the most professional and compelling. I attended a full-day orientation at their offices that was an introduction to their services. Their executives took us through how the basic optimization process works, what needs to be done, and the trends in the industry to keep competitive. It impressed me because I felt what they brought to the table was unique.

Not including the Google Ads spend, it’s about $24,000 a year on average. Their contract is quite clear about what everything costs. As we reduced the level of service (because most of the heavy work was done in the first year), we've seen a reduction in our monthly bill. That’s pretty unique in my experience for any contract service.

We started working together in January 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

I've certainly been happy with the turnaround in the performance of our web optimization. The main impact is that Adster Creative helps us attract a greater volume of new clients. It’s been a steady increase over time and continues to grow. The bottom line is we want more high-quality business through the door. They’ve helped us to target private clients in certain areas of our province, and we’ve been successful in attracting more of that business.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. They’re prompt and responsive. We usually communicate by email. They work directly with my webmaster when they need to make technical changes to the platform. They’re transparent about showing us in real-time what they’re doing, whether the problem was being fixed, or what else needs to be done. For the first year and a half, we had monthly check-in meetings. I now interface with them quarterly. They give me the level of communication I require, no more no less.

Adster Creative has maintained the level of service that we require. They're always looking to initiate new ideas to enhance performance by establishing new links and getting reviews. They also urge us to do what’s needed to improve performance.

I really appreciate that they're proactive about making changes to our approach as opposed to just waiting for me to ask. They're the only optimization company I've dealt with. However, in discussions with colleagues who use other companies, most aren’t happy. Some of them have horror stories about providers charging astronomical sums for poor results. I feel that I'm getting a very good value—in terms of increasing our client base and revenue—for the money we spend.

No, I'm not aware of anything that they need to do better. They explain things clearly in our meetings so I always know what's going up, what's going down, and what needs to change. They're doing the work and keeping me up to date so I'm satisfied.

Meet with them and ask for an explanation of what's involved in their service. They know how to explain to lay people so that you understand how it works and why it's important. You're not going to appreciate what they're doing without that understanding. It’s important that everybody's on the same page as to what's possible and what's not possible.

I always recommend them to colleagues.

Google Ads for Electrical Contractor

"Adster Creative goes the extra mile for my business."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Adster Creative manages a Google Ads campaign to generate leads. The team creates keywords, monitors leads and their progress, and oversees website and ad performance. The services are ongoing.

Jordan Berard
Owner, Pure Wave Electric Inc.

There has been a substantial improvement with leads and impressions since Adster Creative took over. The well-organized team’s confident nature benefits their workflow and approach. Customers can expect an engaged group of listeners that deliver frequent status updates.

I’m the owner of Pure Wave Electric, an electrical contracting business that focuses on renovations and repairs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adster Creative?

I approached Adster Creative to improve my Google Ads campaign. I had no previous experience with advertising and felt that my business needed professional help.

Through Google Ads, I hoped to achieve at least 60 leads per month.

Adster Creative was referred to me by a government-funded business loan service. One of their owners is a mentor through the company. After talking, I discovered that Adster Creative managed Google Ads for a company I used to work and felt confident in their skills that they would do an excellent job. The price was also reasonable.

Adster Creative manages our Google Ads campaign and monitors our website’s performance. Their team tracks leads, updates advertising monthly, and tweaks keywords.

Around four team members are working on my account.

Our click-through rate has increased significantly, and the quality of impressions and leads have improved. Adster Creative makes sure the leads are valuable and will benefit my business.

Their team provides email updates every two weeks with clear progress reports. I can monitor their performance easily on a dashboard. The entire engagement has been comfortable and efficient.

I am impressed with the confidence Adster Creative exhibits. Their organization is also outstanding. With previous companies, the workflow has almost been chaotic. Their friendly team listens to all of my needs and provides any help requested. Adster Creative goes the extra mile for my business.

I’m pleased with their work, but there’s always room for improvement. I wish I could directly meet everyone involved in the process. This could prevent any communication issues.

Overall Score This process has been amazing from start to finish. I can't wait to see what the future brings between us.
    Scheduling has been simple. Through phone or email, we decide days to meet and save it to the calendar.
    The cost is perfect.
    Adster Creative is organized and efficient. I know exactly how my campaign is doing and what improvements need to be made.
    Every time a friend needs help with marketing, I will refer Adster Creative.

Digital Marketing & SEO for Automobile Parts Company

"Adster Creative cares about getting to know our business to serve us better."

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

After parting ways with a previous vendor, Adster Creative developed a website for a repair shop. Their team works with Google AdWords and SEO. They continue to assist with digital marketing efforts.

Sherwood Park, Canada
Alim Velji
Owner & Operations Manager, Park Muffler Radiator Brakes & Tires

More traffic is coming through the website because of SEO and AdWords. Customers have left positive reviews as well. Adster Creative delivers a personal touch to their work. Their responsive team is dedicated to providing the best communication and service.

I’m the owner and operations manager of Park Muffler Radiator Brakes & Tires, an automotive repair shop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

My father-in-law, who ran the business for 43 years, was reluctant to change anything about the company, but we had to make a push to increase our online presence.

After leaving a previous vendor, we needed help with SEO and digital marketing.

Adster Creative developed our new website from scratch. They also deliver SEO and Google AdWords services.

The previous person we used for SEO couldn’t keep up with the changes Google requires. We had to rebuild our reputation with Google. My father-in-law cared about seeing his store at the top of the rankings. We lost some of our rankings because we had to rebuild closed sites, and Adster Creative helped us with that.

We do our reputation monitoring on our website and blog posts. We’re a seasonal service business, and their team will work with us to boost ads or work on campaigns based on that. Adster Creative also provides a customer service component by responding to our Google reviews.

Adster Creative provides services to our other shops. They help with Adwords and those websites.

My main point of contact is Libriel (PPC Specialist, Adster Creative).

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

They were recommended to us by someone locally before I was in my current role.

We’ve spent approximately $108,000 so far.

We started working together in October 2015, and the work is ongoing.

It has taken time to build our campaign with Adster Creative, but we’ve seen huge gains regarding traffic through AdWords and SEO. Their team has done great, and we’ve been pleased with them.

A lot of people come to us because of our Google reviews, and their team has helped with that.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

If Adster Creative can break it down to my father-in-law in his 70s in a way he feels comfortable, that’s a huge win. Their team is excellent with project management. Anytime I have an issue; I’ll send Libriel an email. If she can’t help, she sends it to someone who can handle the situation.

She visits at least once a year and meets with our staff to understand how we do business and what our values are. Libriel works hard to translate any difficult digital aspects for us.

We’ve had times where we had issues with phishing on our form submissions, and Adster Creative will fix it the same day. Their team constantly makes sure our website was updated.

Adster Creative is exceptionally responsive. We meet with their team at least once a month using GoToMeeting.

Adster Creative cares about getting to know our business to serve us better.

From a cost standpoint, we’d like to see our monthly costs decrease since our website is complete and we’ve referred them to others.

Finding the right fit with the person you work with is crucial. Getting to know the owner and their standards will translate into work. The personal touch is essential, and Adster Creative does a great job of that.

Overall Score The collaboration has been seamless and easy.
    They were responsive and quick. Any delays were on my end.
    For the amount of money we’ve spent, we’ve seen the return with lead generation and our online presence.
    I’ve recommended them to many people.

Digital Marketing for Custom Suits Retailer

“Adster Creative has helped us significantly improve our online presence overall.”

n/a

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Adster Creative provides digital marketing services, including keyword research and content creation. They also monitor traffic data and online customer reviews.

Operations Manager, Custom Suits Retailer

Adster Creative's efforts have significantly improved the company's overall online brand awareness and engagement with customers. Although the relationship is still new, their team has proven to be very professional and communicative thus far.

I'm the operations manager of a custom suits retailer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

We engaged Adster Creative to provide digital marketing services to improve our traffic and organic search rankings.

Adster Creative provides digital marketing services, including keyword research, content creation for blogs and social media posts, and analytics reporting. They've helped us discover where our traffic is coming from and how many appointments are being booked through different sources. They also oversee customer ratings, allowing us the opportunity to respond to any negative reviews or comments.

I mostly work with Jillian (Digital Marketing Strategist, Adster Creative).

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

I believe someone on our staff either reached out to them, or they reached out to us, but I wasn't involved in the process.

We've been working together since April 2018.

Adster Creative has helped us significantly improve our online presence overall. We're now more aware of where our traffic is coming from, engaging with more customers, and ranking higher on Google.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no complaints at all. We have regular meetings over the phone with their team, and they're pretty good at being responsive to our needs overall.

I don't really have anything to compare their work to since this is our first time dealing with a digital marketing vendor. But we've been happy with their services thus far.

No. They're doing a good job.

• N/A Cost

Digital Marketing for Commercial Painting Business

"They track our results well and make it easy for me to understand where my dollars are going."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Adster Creative coordinated digital marketing efforts, including PPC and SEO campaigns, to increase online visibility. They built a new landing page and tracked the effectiveness of vital keywords.

Keiko McPherson
Owner, Pro Works Painting Edmonton

Sales have markedly increased as a result of Adster Creative’s involvement. A willingness to coach and guide clients sets them apart from similar firms. Their attentiveness and customer service approach remained strong as they experienced organizational growth.

I'm the owner of a commercial painting business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

Much of my business is based on referral marketing or some small print campaigns, but I previously didn’t have any kind of online presence. I hired Adster Creative to assist with my digital marketing efforts.

Adster Creative set up a landing page and currently manages our PPC campaigns. Together, we identified keywords that we wanted to optimize, and through some trial and error, we settled on a combination that works well for our goals.

I’ve worked with two digital marketing specialists over the course of the engagement.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

I met one of their employees through a networking group, and, from that, I attended a couple of information sessions to learn more about the company. When I decided to expand my business, I knew they’d be the right fit. It was a costly investment, but it’s been well worth it.

We’ve spent about $15,000 a year, so close to $50,000 total.

Our engagement began in September 2015 and remains ongoing.

The $50,000 or so that we’ve spent with Adster Creative represents about 1% of our sales over the course of three years, so the return on investment has been incredible.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve watched them grow over the last three years, as well, and their customer service has remained a strength. They track our results well and make it easy for me to understand where my dollars are going.

A lot of SEO companies try to sell you on how much money they can make you or what kind of views they can get you. Adster Creative educates you about the impressions you get and how to better generate your organic presence. They teach you about the process, and not all companies do that.

No. I think they do a good job of addressing any gaps in their services.

Be comfortable making a commitment longer than three months. Some people will want to see a quick return on investment, but it takes time to understand your target audience and learn what time of day is best for ads to be posted.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Beer Festival

“Adster's digital marketing services allowed us to cut our marketing spend in half with significantly better results.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Adster provides digital marketing services, including targeted PPC and social media campaigns (Facebook and Youtube). They also provide key links and citations (i.e., Google My Business, Wikipedia).

Sean Farmer
Owner, Edmonton's International Beerfest

Adster delivered significantly better results than ever achieved in previous years, while cutting traditional marketing spend in half. Their work brought in thousands of new transactions and increased online awareness across the board. Their proven experience and expertise sets them apart.

I'm the owner of Edmonton's International Beerfest.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

We wanted to improve our ability to reach a targeted audience online through a variety of digital marketing campaigns.

Adster created a targeted PPC campaign to attract people actively searching for our event; a Facebook campaign targeting people most likely to be interested in the event; and display and Youtube campaigns targeting our target demographic. They also created key links and citations, including a Google My Business and Wikipedia page.

I work with Jillian (Digital Account Manager, Adster Creative) regularly, especially when we're starting new projects or making a lot of changes.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

They were referred to us and I liked their team after meeting with them. They were very focused on online presence and digital marketing, as opposed to other vendors who try to do too much at once. I liked that they just focused on providing two main services well.

We've spent a little less than $10,000 thus far.

We started working together around October 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Adster's digital marketing services allowed us to cut our marketing spend in half with significantly better results. Their services resulted in over 2,500 e-commerce transactions and helped achieve 4% year-over-year growth in traffic. Our bounce rate decreased by 67%; average sessions duration increased by 39%; and average lead acquisition cost increased by 39% with an average cost of $5.44. Their work has accounted for a 13% increase in traffic to the site and a 20% increase in transactions.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage projects very well; they're very responsive, organized, and concerned about customer satisfaction. We mainly stay in touch through email and phone.

Their approach makes the whole relationship very easy. I have a lot of confidence in their team's ability to deliver results through their proven experience and expertise.

Try not to micromanage their team, because they're very good at figuring out the best approach—trust in their abilities to deliver results.

Overall Score They make managing projects as easy as possible.
    They've delivered everything on time and are responsive in communications.
    Their services allowed us to cut traditional marketing spend in half.
    I have a lot of confidence in their abilities based on the results they've produced.
    I refer them to others regularly.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"They always do an incredible job, and we’ve been busier than ever because of them."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Adster Creative runs SEO and AdWords campaigns with the goal of boosting organic leads. They also provide reputation management and content writing.

James Kadavil
Partner, Heritage Law Offices

The campaigns are extremely successful, attracting many organic leads and moving the firm to the top of paid search results. Adster Creative compiles detailed documentation and communicates clearly about expectations. Other businesses use their work as an example.

I’m the owner of Heritage Law Offices.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

The firm has been around for about 30 years, and we were running traditional ads in phonebooks. We had a lot of referrals, but not much of a digital presence.

They do search engine optimization (SEO), looking for dead links and things of that nature. Whenever we had AdWords, they did the organic leads. They also monitor our reputation and write topical blog posts that we approve.

Their SEO specialist is our lead, and we’ve also worked with the owner.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

The firm met them before I took over it over. They met one of the lawyers for another purpose, they got to talking, and they tried them out. It’s been wildly successful for us.

We had an AdWords budget and also paid them a couple thousand per month.

We started working together in May 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They always do an incredible job, and we’ve been busier than ever because of them. When you Google the areas of law that we provide, we’re typically at the top of the paid ads. We were the only business in our province to be featured on one of Google's articles about using SEO to improve your business. We’re always the first or second organic ad. They do a great job.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always responsive and personal when we need anything. They give us a monthly report about our lead acquisition cost.

We’ve had in-person and Skype meetings. Now that we have a more mature campaign, we mainly communicate by email, but the other options are always available.

They’re all good at what they do. They teach us how to do things and offer valuable feedback to many of our ideas.

I know business owners who’ve run SEO campaigns. Everyone said they were good, but no one had anywhere near the success we’ve had. They make sure that everything works well and that we pop up first in Google. Other businesses have used our advertising as a template.

They could be cheaper, but we get what we pay for. We get multiple times back what we pay to them.

Follow their lead because they’re experts in this area. You can hand it over to them without worrying. The results will speak for themselves.

Overall Score It’s been a pleasure to deal with them.
    They do things far in advance of our timelines or deadlines.
    Their price is competitive, so it’s not a concern.
    We've had great success. Our business is extremely busy.
    I have recommended them to other business owners.

Full-Service Digital Marketing for CPA Firm

“They’re very responsive, positive, and quick. They understand what we like and they focus on our needs.”

Sept. 2013 - Ongoing

Adster Creative expands online visibility for a CPA firm. They target new corporate accounts through improved content, SEO, and AdWords campaigns. They also manage site performance and blog posts.

Patricia Cheung
Senior CPA, Liu & Associates LLP

Qualified leads have increased significantly and ROI is positive. Adster communicates well and keeps the process moving. They adjust scheduling appropriately and help meet goals.

We are a chartered public accountant firm. I am one of our tax accountants on staff and also look after administration.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

We wanted to spread information about the firm and grow our client base.

Our mandate to them was to reach more clients, specifically corporate accounts. They helped us fix our website on both the front- and backend. They also help with our AdWords and other links to improve our online search rankings. They manage site performance, blogs, and incoming calls.

I regularly speak with Michael (Digital Account Manager, Adster Creative) about our accounts. We usually communicate on a monthly basis, depending on my schedule.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

They started as clients of ours. We wanted to work with a client, so the relationship works well.

We’ve spent about $90,000 or so.

We started in about September 2013. We still work with them regularly.

We rank high in searches for accountants in our area and we can reach more clients than ever before. Traditionally, we relied heavily on word of mouth referrals. The clients we get through our website more than cover the cost of our investment with Adster. We’ve seen positive gains and are very happy with their work.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re excellent communicators by phone or email and we meet regularly in person.

They’re very responsive, positive, and quick. I never have to hound them. If anything, they keep the process moving more than I do. They understand what we like and they focus on our needs.

I don’t have any complaints.

Listen to the reports they present and ask questions. Make sure you understand the analytics they provide and communicate your goals. Be an active participant.

Overall Score Our experience is very positive. They have advice for a wide variety of issues and we’re very happy with their service.
    They meet deadlines and are very diligent. We’ve had very few problems with scheduling.
    I haven’t worked with other firms, but they offer a fair price.
    They’re very responsive, professional, and understanding. They’re flexible and work with us to make changes.
    I’m very likely to recommend them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Dance Studio

“They’ve helped us understand our market and have given us the confidence to move forward and expand.”

Jan. 2007 - Ongoing

Adster Creative provides various digital marketing and advertising services, including website design, Facebook ads, content creation, metric analysis, and counsel on marketing tactics.

Delphine Romaire
Co-Owner, Elite Dance Studio

The business skyrocketed by nearly half after Adster Creative’s initial engagement and continued to increase, cumulating with four successful studios. The team leverages their expertise to generate thorough analytics. Their customer-centric approach continues to inspire trust and confidence.

I’m the owner of Elite Dance Studio. We offer dance classes in a fun, non-competitive environment for all ages, specializing in ballet, hip-hop, and ballroom dancing. We also work with high-level competitive dancers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

We wanted to grow our business but had no experience with marketing. We realized that we didn’t understand how to expand nor had the tools we needed to grow. As a result, Adster Creative offered resources to redesign our website and manage our social media channels.

They redesigned our website to be mobile-friendly and worked to increase our search rankings. To help identify our position in the market, they provided a dashboard and educated us about various analytics. This included engagement and bounce rate, site traffic, and customer acquisition costs. Additionally, they’ve helped curate our social media, creating Facebook ads as well as generating SEO-compliant content.

Although we’ve currently decided to take a strategic break from expanding to focus on managing our studios, they continue to track our analytics, generating monthly plans and materials as needed.

Initially, we worked with Dave (Owner, Adster Creative) and Andrew (Partner, Adster Creative). But as their company grew, they assigned numerous account managers for our projects. I was apprehensive at first because we had built a business relationship with Dave. However, we’ve only had great experiences with them.

We’re currently working with our fourth account manager who serves as our main point of contact, and the transition between members have been seamless. From what I understand, even though we have a manager, the whole team works on our project.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

My business partner knew the owners personally, so he organized a meeting with Dave and Andrew. To be honest, I didn’t have a high opinion of marketing agencies because I’d always felt that they didn’t have my best intentions at heart. However, within 15 minutes of our first meeting, they understood our business concerns as a small company with a limited budget. They talked to us like they were part of our company and, more importantly, got us excited about our growth prospects. We trusted them immediately and have been with them ever since.

We spend $1,000 CAD ($777 USD) per month on their base services in addition to our advertising fees. However, the price fluctuates depending on the season. If we want to focus more on summer wedding dances or open a new location, we’ll spend more to be more competitive.

Their work began in January 2007 and is ongoing.

Our business grew by 42% in 2016 and has continued to grow ever since, which we attribute to their guidance and efforts. Since then, we’ve retained the top positions for our relevant search results, including a highly-ranked Facebook post. We’ve also grown must larger and faster than we anticipated. Over the course of the engagement, we went from one studio to four studios.

Their dashboard, in particular, has been crucial to providing statistical insights and helping us grow. Looking at the dashboard’s numbers, we were able to realize that one of our locations wasn’t profitable. The traffic was low, and the area simply wasn’t a good fit for us. So we closed the studio and reopened somewhere else within a year, which is now doing great. The dashboard gave us information that we would’ve missed if we only monitored our profits.

More than providing a service, they’ve really taken the time to answer our questions, listen to our ideas, and really help us with their expertise. We never feel like just a number to them. Their friendly yet professional approach reminds us of doing business with family. I appreciate their values and feel like it aligns with my own. They’ve helped us understand our market and have given us the confidence to move forward and expand.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They've complete everything in a timely, comprehensible manner. We communicate mainly by email because it’s my preferred method. We also have meetings every month or so to review our analytics, but I personally choose not to have them; I’m comfortable with them sending the report by email. This helps keep everyone informed.

They always check in with us to see if we’re doing a new service or trying anything new so that they can help us market it. If I have questions or need to change anything, then everyone needs to understand where we are and what we’re doing. At this point, we’ll meet with our account manager at their office.

In terms of the budget, they never assume they know how much we want to spend, so we always have control over our expenses. Their estimates are remarkably accurate. For a given project, they might predict how much our traffic would increase if we invest a certain amount more. Despite how unpredictable this can be, I trust their judgment.

As I’ve mentioned before, beyond their all-inclusive digital marketing package, they’ve really given us a comprehensive understanding of our market and our position within it. Their dashboard allows us to see all of our statistics (e.g., traffic, customer acquisition spending, projected profits) in a clear, easy-to-understand way. It provides a greater perspective of our business. If anything, I don’t use the dashboard enough because there’s so much more that I could do with it.

While they do help us manage our Facebook account, we would appreciate it if they could help us with other channels such as Instagram and Twitter. They currently don’t offer this option, but it would be helpful. Honestly, I would be interested to buy any additional services they offer.

Leverage the resources to their fullest potential; the team is much more than just the account manager. Additionally, don’t hesitate to reach out when you don’t understand something or when the results don’t match your expectations because you will become frustrated, and it’ll be too late. Their team is more than happy to explain everything to you and make sure that you understand.

Overall Score They’ve helped me grow as a business owner and have helped me understand my business. It’s been a great team effort, and we’re very pleased.
    We've never had any problems with that. When they give you a deadline you can be confident that it will be done, if not before.
    Whatever you put in, you’ll get a lot more back.
    They have helped us to grow above and beyond what we thought we wanted originally. They have done that better than faster and better than we thought.
    I’ve recommended them to every small business that I know and have sent people to work for them.

Digital Marketing for Psychological Services Company

"I don’t think I could have gotten my company where it is today without them."

Jan. 2009 - Ongoing

Adster works on digital and social media marketing for a Canadian psychological services practice. Their nine-year partnership has focused on AdWords and boosting SEO.

Cory Hrushka
Owner, Insight Psychological

Adster’s work has allowed for an average of 15% business growth annually, with a 58% increase in 2012 and a feature by Google Canada. Their open and collaborative nature has stood out, with a focus on personal attention and relationship building.

I am a registered psychologist and CEO of Insight Psychological Inc. We are a psychological practice that offers counseling and psychological assessment services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adster Creative?

I was originally doing my own marketing and management of my website but wasn’t seeing the results I wanted. So, I reached out to Adster to help me increase marketing and SEO.

Adster took a look at my site and found a lot of areas I could improve to help Google recognize the website in a more effective manner. They initially made a few recommendations and that made a significant difference in just a few months. Based off of their initial work I had them take over everything having to do with SEO, SEM, AdWords, and our social media presence.

I have worked most closely with their president and CEO, but in the last year, I have begun interfacing with more members of their team, particularly their senior software architect.

How did you come to work with Adster Creative?

My brother was actually in a band with their CEO and we began working together before he founded Adster.

We have spent around $250,000 CAD ($196,493 USD)

We have been working together since January 2009.

In the first few years I worked with Adster we saw close to a 20%­–30% increase in business. In 2012 we had 58% growth and were featured on Google and Google Canada. Since then we have seen an average of 15% growth depending on the year. I don’t think I could have gotten my company where it is today without them.

How did Adster Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I have been very happy with their project management style and responsiveness. They have a platform that tracks all of the analytics within their system that gives you a really nice picture of where things stand.

The personal relationship and attention I have received has been great. Before Adster I had worked with another SEO company that was very restrictive about what they would let me see and the information I was allowed to handle and modify. Adster, on the other hand, has been open and collaborative.

I don’t think it is something they can improve, but I would like a better handle on the social media aspect of our marketing.

I was a very cautious investor at first, but building that trust with them has definitely been worth it. So I would say that this is not a fast process, but if you keep at it and trust them it will pay off.

They are clear about deadlines and stick to them.
    They are not inexpensive, but they are definitely a worthwhile investment.
    I recommend them regularly.