We are Digital & Interactive Agency

Our prime specialization is development of web and mobile apps for business and specifically the ones requiring an elaborate back-end system and well-thought workflow. We offer services of the development of mobile applications. We are building applications for iPad, iPhone and Android. We have over 8 years of experience in creating interactive solutions for Companies. We are helping and we are creating strategies of interactive action.

We are supporting the startups in web development and for creating their projects.

We are working in:

• HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery
  • Java Script, PHP, Laravel
  • React JS, Node JS,
  • WordPress, Magento, Prestashop,

Krakow, Poland

Companies from all around the world.

GZ20 Image

GZ20

Webdesign and webdevelopment for Polish Brand.

AILLERON FINANCE Image

AILLERON FINANCE

We made full web development for Ailleron S.A new website dedicated for Finance solutions.

OSNOVA Image

OSNOVA

We build brand image from scratch.
We know how important it is to start working together.
We have designed the logo for Osnova and the entire CRM Online system.

Gajek Law Company Image

Gajek Law Company

Gajek Law Company. We made full webdesign and Web development for new website. Website based on WordPress engine.

Kierach Dental Clinic Image

Kierach Dental Clinic

We made full web design and web development for brand new Dental Clinic.

TELCO AILLERON Image

TELCO AILLERON

We made a new website for Telco sub domain.

Myscrubs.eu Image

Myscrubs.eu

AMA FILM ACADEMY Image

AMA FILM ACADEMY

We made a new website for AMA Film Academy basen in Cracow, Poland.

Web Dev & Design for Legal Office

"I liked their 'no pressure' approach."

Apr. - July 2017

ADHOC designed a logo before developing and designing a WordPress website. They built a user-friendly backend for easy updating and social media integration, created a blog, and designed marketing materials.

Kraków, Poland
Owner, Gajek Paluch Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni

The website is complete and has received positive user feedback on its design. ADHOC was responsive in their communication, often answering immediately or same-day. The team was low pressure and patient when the client requested timeline extensions but worked quickly whenever possible.

Gajek Paluch Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni is a law office. We mostly do general practice with some focus on family law and company law. I run it with my wife and another partner.

What challenge were you trying to address with ADHOC?

We needed a professionally low-key website. The typical lawyer website is boring and not very responsive. We were looking for a modern design that stood out and felt alive and full of constantly updated content. The main focus was to integrate with social media.

They designed my logo before developing and designing the website. I wanted the rest of the project to follow the logo design, colors, and pattern. They used WordPress, as I wanted something I could update on my own and integrate with LinkedIn and Twitter. They also created a blog for me and designed my marketing materials.

I worked with 2 people. One handled 90% of our communications, and the other was a programmer who handled all the finishing touches.

How did you come to work with ADHOC?

I wanted someone local because I wanted to show them sketches and see their ideas. They were responsive, and I liked their previous designs. I contacted two other firms, who weren't great at handling my inquiry. That also sold me on ADHOC.

We started working together in April 2017 until July 2017, though I'm going to request them to add statistics to my page.

The website is complete and in use. People compliment me on the design.

How did ADHOC perform from a project management standpoint?

We had two meetings in my office, but most communication was via email and phone calls. Their response was almost instant: they either picked up the phone immediately or returned the call on the same business day. They were very patient with me because I took a long time to write the text for the page in between my normal work. They were very speedy after that.

Compared to another agency I worked with, they are responsive and patient. We had an agreement that the site would be finished within a certain timeframe, and it was only because of me that we had to extend the period. They told me I could take whatever time I needed. I liked that "no pressure" approach.

They could have offered me more images for the website to choose from. I liked them, but I would've appreciated the option to look over a few alternatives. Other than that, it was great.

Do you have any advice for potential customers of ADHOC?

It's great to meet in person and talk over the design to show them what you like, what you don’t like, and what to expect from them. I don’t think it could be handled the same way over email or Skype.

Overall Score Almost perfect.