Produce great stories that most businesses require

We're flexible and skilled in Motion design, Character animation (In After Effects), Graphic Design and compositing. We give utmost attention to details because we know our job requires this. With extensive experience in interactive designing along with animation, the creativity in us helps in producing great stories that most businesses like to see.

2018
Mohali, India

Jettly, Sensa International, SA FilmWorx, Taxfyle, Platcore, TruNorth, Trusted choice, Glidefast, Polar, Paynura

Showreel 2020

AGFX offers end to end explainer video services for your website landing page, product promotion, and brand endorsement. Here we have showcased some of the work we did for our clients.

You shouldn’t have to be an expert in everything in order to run your business. That’s why 'Symply' here is - a Guided Payroll Platform to Simplify your Business.

Our Showreel

Addiction graphics studio offers end to end explainer video services for your website landing page, product promotion, and brand endorsement.

Here is some of the work we did for our clients:

Reputation Defense Network

When you’ve been attacked online you need an experienced team that works FAST, which operates with TACTICAL precision and PROTECTS your reputation from further damage. Reputation Defense Network is the #1 Negative Content Removal Provider in the United States. They are also the only company to offer a 100% guarantee on ALL of their work.

Paynura is a global affiliate program for e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. A perfectly tailored business environment for affiliates to grow their network and revenue.

Polar is a creative agency, passionate about building and designing brands that will stand the test of time.

In today’s high-pressure world of short-term results, it has oftentimes become more and more difficult to develop a strategy for the future. At TruNorth Innovation, they are committed to a partnership that helps organizations redefine their future through successful innovation.

Atellio is the all-in-one platform to run your entire photo & video productions. It helps photo and video teams unify all creative operations into a single, structured, and collaborative place.

ProofJump is a powerful yet highly affordable solution for anyone who wants to spend more time improving their email marketing results and less time chasing down comments and approvals.

Get your virtual office today and avail the benefits of Mailing Address & Virtual Mailbox | Phone & Live Receptionist | Office & Meeting Rooms.

Picture Your Travel

Create your very own social travel network.

- Invite your family and friends for trustworthy travel recommendations.

- Explore new places.

- Get Inspired by what your friends share.

- Plan your next vacation with us.

- Curate and Share your travel stories on PYT.

Say goodbye to the stacks of paper, missed questions and endless back-and-forth. Glide makes it easy to fill out real estate disclosures online.

Animated Explainer Video for Cloud Consulting Startup

"Their attention to detail was spot on."

May - June 2020

Addiction Graphics created an explainer video that highlights a commercial cloud computing business's services. The main objective was to increase brand awareness and usher more site traffic.

Atlanta, Georgia
COO, SkyeLabz

Communicating at each step, Addiction Graphics led a clean process that resulted in a professional video. They delivered on time and captured the essence of the company's messaging.

I am the COO of a commercial cloud computing business. We are a new startup and need a nice explainer video to market the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

We needed a explainer video to explainer the services that our company offer.

We wanted to inform clients of our services and what we offer and to increase awareness and traffic. Addiction Graphics helped us reached our goals!

Found the vendor through a freelancing service.

We offer cloud services providing computing power to businesses and individuals globally.

I personally worked with Addiction Graphics on this project to see it through to its completion. We was a type of Project manager on this one.

We received communication every step of the way through the entire process of developing the video until it's completion. It was a clean process and very professional we thoroughly enjoyed the process of making this marketing video!!

Very effective communication between the teams. Any changes we needed it was not problem to get it done. Workflow between the teams were excellent!

They delivered on time, their attention to detail was spot on, and they captured the essence of what we wanted to convey to potential clients.

Everything was spot on, as always with any company we can always improve on quality of work and taking it to the next level by always sharpening animation skills using the latest technology and be innovative and creative approach.

Overall Score Great Company! Overall they get a 5!!
    No problem with scheduling, flexible times and they worked around our schedules.
    Great bang for your buck!!!
    High Quality Work
    Will refer them to all on a budget looking for high quality work!

Graphics & Video Advertising for Social Travel Company

“I can just give him a script and a storyboard will come back to me within a day’s time.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Addiction Graphics handles video production and graphic design services for a social travel company. Following scripts and specifications, they create graphics and ads for the partner's marketing campaigns.

Chandigarh, India
Nitin Trehan
Founder & CEO, PictureYourTravel

The partner is extremely pleased with the growth they've seen since the engagement started. Addiction Games has brought the partner's stories to life through creativity and innovation. Their team works iteratively and effectively implements feedback. They're proactive in ideation and brainstorming.

I’m the founder and CEO of PictureYourTravel, a social travel ecosystem. Our platform allows users to follow friends, family, and travel influencers to inspire and guide them through a holiday or trip. I saw the opportunity to create this when a major social travel platform started losing users’ trust due to paid reviews.

I thought, if a friend was there to guide me during a trip, I’d already be 60% committed to taking the trip. The platform would also provide convenience, in that users wouldn’t have to go to different sites for inspiration, booking, itineraries, and posting content for their trip. Everything would all be done on one platform. The website is basically a convenient and trustworthy platform for travelers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Addiction Graphics?

I needed Addiction Graphics’ team to help me with initial graphic design services. Following that, I wanted to pitch introductory videos as well as videos for different Facebook and Instagram marketing campaigns.

They provide graphics and ads for our campaigns. I give them scripts and instructions on how I wanted to take the ad campaigns. Then, I leave it up to them to think about travel and design. Mohit (Founder & Artistic Director) gives me the first iteration and then I go back and finish the job. He’s helped me brainstorm ideas on what creative concepts should come at what time in the stories I tell. The stories are made by me, and Mohit handles their execution based on my vision.

We couldn’t meet each other or express ourselves properly during the COVID-19 lockdown. Using FaceTime isn’t how creativity comes out. I called Mohit in March about a video. Unfortunately, everything in India was shut down so we couldn’t do anything until April. I called him again on April 23rd to talk about the video. Then we scheduled a couple of calls for an hour each so we could brainstorm properly.

We did that over the last weekend of the month, and I had my first storyboard on the 29th. Three days later, we finalized the storyboard. Then, within eight days, we finalized the concept for the three-and-a-half-minute video, just meeting over Google Hangouts. Mohit finished the video in seven days after that. We created the video in about 14 days, from scratch.

I only work with Mohit.

How did you come to work with Addiction Graphics?

I heard about Addiction Graphics through our platform’s UX designer. They’re friends with some of the Addiction Graphics team members. The connection I had with Mohit and his understanding of what I was saying was what sealed the deal. He’s worked with some major graphics companies, so his background is pretty amazing. Because he was just starting his own company, I got the chance to work with an inexpensive resource, but also one that understood me well.

We’ve invested between $5,000–$6,000 so far.

Our ongoing engagement started in November 2017. I first met them when we did a small promo for the MVP to showcase it to investors, friends, and family. We’ve been working on-and-off for the last two years, and all my campaigns have been done by Addiction Graphics.

As a startup, I don’t have a very big budget for marketing and introductory videos. I’d say that they get a big project from me once every three months. We’re currently working on a pitch video that’s almost three-and-a-half minutes long, but I also give them small projects like GIFs and those kinds of things.

We shouldn’t ignore the fact that I’m in the travel industry and all plans have gone haywire. In terms of how Mohit has developed during our engagement, if I was a parent, I’d be extremely proud of him.

If I shared the first videos he created along with the progression works that have happened, it’d be more than enough for anyone to validate him. He has learned on his own, and I love his ideas. I can just give him a script and a storyboard will come back to me within a day’s time.

How did Addiction Graphics perform from a project management standpoint?

I used to work with him in-person all the time, but I’ve also worked with him remotely because of COVID-19. Mohit is the type of person who will do one or two calls to understand the client, and then will want to be left alone. That’s how he works. I’ll get on a call with him, and he’ll prepare a document from it, detailing the voiceover I need.

He’ll finish the whole thing based on those details. He asked me once or twice to dub it for him, so he could give the audio to the voiceover artists and make sure they expressed the same feeling. Otherwise, we have a couple of calls, prepare a document, and he’s done. I’m usually the one who’s late giving him stuff.

It’s his creativity and capability to understand me. When it comes to making videos, following directions, and implementing designs, it’s more about understanding what I want, and he hits that on the nail.

If he has the money, I’d suggest he upgrade himself to make the videos even nicer. With the live parts of his videos, the finish is great but not awesome. This is related more to having the capital to make bigger productions. Give him two more years and I’m sure he’ll be there.

Clients should know what they want and put it down on a piece of paper, then call Mohit a couple of times and let him be. We have very high standards for the content on our Facebook and Instagram pages, and Mohit is one of the key reasons for that.

He’s pushing me to work faster, and our emails and WhatsApp conversations prove that.
    It’s a very good package for startups.
    He’s gotten work from three of my referrals.

Outsourced Animation for Video Production Firm

"No request was too hard or tough for them."

Oct. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Addiction Graphics continues to handle outsourced animation projects from a video production company. Through 90-second animations, they aim to create graphics that allow ideas to be easily conveyed.

South Africa
Jacobus Kriel
Managing Director, SA FilmWorx

Addiction Graphics continuously empowers the client to deliver the best products to their clients. They exhibit an excellent workflow. While their animation selection is slightly limited, they're stellar at representing brands and products in the right way. No task went untackled.

I am the founder and Managing Director. My company creates promotional and training videos. This enables companies to showcase new products or advertise their services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

We outsource our animation projects to Addiction Graphics. We have a few tech clients that require animation to explain their products to clients.

Our goal was to simplify the product to be understoon by viewers. We believe we've succeeded in working with the client to showcase the core solution offered to their client's pain points. Once the client saw the video, they can engage with further sales.

The vendor was selected based on previous work that they have done for us. Our clients were happy, so we returned. Their service is also excellent and they handle difficult customers very well.

We try to keep animation videos to about 90 seconds. We create a basic Voice-Over script with animation explanations. Once the clients signs off on the script, we send it to Mohit and his team to create a storyboard. Once the clients signs off on the storyboard, animation starts. Mostly feedback is focused on colour and styling once the clients sees it.

I mostly deal with Mohit, so I am not sure of the size or composition of his team. They kept to their deadlines, so they are outcome focused.

We had success in previous projects as well as this one. We've engaged with the client, realizing that the CEO wants to be very hands-on. Normally this makes the process more tedious as he is very busy. After a big feedback session, he was very happy with the manner in which his brand is represented.

The workflow was very efficients. We utlized Skype as a communication tool and it seemed enough to keep track of the project.

No request was too hard or tough for them. They are very friendly and came with very creative solutions to tough problems.

I may suggest that they make a few animation styles available to select on their website. This will help them be more efficient even before storyboarding the animation. Once you choose a style, you kind of know what to expect.

Explainer Video Production for On-Demand Services Platform

"The process was perfectly smooth."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Addiction Graphics served to create an explainer video for a proprietary on-demand services platform. Taking the client's script, their team delivered initial mockups and a storyboard.

Baljeet Sall
Co-Founder, OneDemand

While the app's launch was postponed due to external circumstances, Addiction Graphics ensured a smooth engagement by delivering great work. The team lead was professional and polite, boasting linguistic proficiencies that came to great use. Addiction had both engineering and ideation skills.

I am the co-founder of startup OneDemand. The product is currently in pre-release.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

We used Addiction for the creation of our OneDemand explainer video. OneDemand is our proprietary on-demand services platform.

To create a clear and contemporary explainer video inline with the quality of that used by TransferWise.

We contact a range of animation studios from all over the globe. Addiction came in at a reasonable price and had a strong portfolio.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video is a contemporary and clean explainer with a British female VO artist (recommended by Addiction) that outlines the benefits of the product.

The script was written by myself (could have been better in hindsight), off the back of which addiction provided some initial mockups. Once we agreed on the general look and feel, Addiction provided a full storyboard, which again went through a feedback cycle. On approval, Addiction completed the final video, which after a few small tweaks, was approved.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We typically communicated over email, with regular Skype calls as and when required.

We're more than happy with the video but postponed the launch of the product...which is currently still selling under its original name Appicial. This is more to do with lack of time and funds to complete the reskin of the 4 demo apps that come along with the product and nothing to do with the work Addiction GFX completed for us. We hope to go live soon.

We're a small startup so all of the interaction was between Mohit from Addiction and myself. The process was perfectly smooth. Mohit is very professional, polite, a native english speaker and open to ideas and feedback.

His ability to create an end product that is comparable to the work of onshore agencies. I've worked with many vendors and have high standards.

Typically (but not always) offshore companies are great at engineering, but still lack the skills to create something that works well for western audiences. With Addiciton this was not the case.

Honestly, no. I just wish I could win more business to pass his way. Hopefully, 2019 will be a great year for OneDemand as well as Addiction.

Addicition delivered on time and were always available for a chat.
    Having done my due diligence before selecting a partner vendor, I found that Addiciton are very competitive in their pricing.
    The end product was inline with the quality we asked for. The benchmark for us was the Transferwise explainer video.
    Although I've rated them 5 stars. I actually outsource to Addiction, so would not typically recommend them directly.

Video Production for Financial Services Provider

"I was impressed by their solutions for the animation as well as their calm and respectful working process."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Addiction Graphics helped create an animated explainer video for a financial services application. They turned a script into a storyboard and workshopped it with their client before producing the final video.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Kat Moon
Senior Consultant, Paynura

The video has received positive feedback online and translated to higher conversions for the target application. Addiction Graphic's storyboarding and video creation process went smoothly, allowing for feedback that ensured all stakeholders were pleased with the result.

Paynura is an affiliate program for wallets like Skrill and Neteller. We offer excellent customer support and exclusive benefits for our affiliates from gaming and trading.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

For an animated explanatory video of Paynura's services.

We wanted to increase the number of affiliates by explaining what do we do and how. Our service might be complicated to understand, so we wanted to show the features of Paynura affiliate program in a nutshell.

We searched for video production companies online. We shortlisted a couple and decided to go with Additiction Graphics because of their reference projects.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Once we have selected Addiction Graphics, we started a conversation with their project manager. First, we submitted a script, that was divided into voice narrative and visuals. We knew what which features we wanted to show and apron. how it should look like.

Addiction Graphics submitted a storyboard, which we polished to perfection with the AG team. After confirming the storyboard, AG submitted the voiceover, and then the animated video. Our remarks were always considered and the animation revised.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They provided us with a focal point/project manager that communicated with us. We could have as many revisions as we needed until we were satisfied with the end product.

We launched our Paynura video in 1 month. The process was fast and effective, so that we could start our Paynura Youtube channel on time. We are already seeing conversion to our website and services.

We used Skype for day to day communication and this worked well for both sides. Our team was making proposals for the animation, corrections and it was never a problem for AG to follow up on them. We always had a respectful and fruitful communication throughout the project.

I was impressed by their solutions for the animation as well as their calm and respectful working process. In addition to that, I was surprised that the team was willing to work until we were completely satisfied with the product.

Paynura video is a great final result and a great example, how you can show complex services in a nutshell. Maybe we would appreciate two storyboard directions at the beginning, but overall, great cooperation and fantastic results!

Logo Design for Development Company

"The team was very organized."

June 2018

Addiction Graphics provided a logo design to succinctly define a brand presence.

Dehradun, India
Abhishek Gupta
CEO, abhUMi Technologies

The new logo accurately reflects company values and provides distinct brand value. Creative insight at cost-effective pricing is the essence of Addiction Grahphics’ offerings.

I’m the CEO of abhUMi Technologies, a software development company based in Dehradun, India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

I hired Addiction Graphics to provide a logo design for my company.

My goal for this project was to have a logo design that reflects our company's branding and vision.

One of my colleagues referred me to Addiction Graphics.

Describe the process in detail.

After we hired Addiction Graphics for our logo designing work, they started working with us to get to know our business. Then, they provided us with a few samples for the company logo to choose from. Finally, we asked for some minor changes and they delivered the final product as expected.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

The team was very organized. At each stage of the logo design, from rough sketches to the final product, they discussed alternative possibilities to make the logo more brand-centric.

The team provided good results and created brand value for us in our market.

The workflow between our teams was perfect.

I liked that the team delivered quality results, offered creative insight, were cost-effective in their pricing, and punctual with delivering the final product.

No, everything was perfect.

Animated Explainer Video Production for Learning Software

"Great communication and responsiveness!"

Feb. - Mar. 2020

Addiction Graphics successfully created an animated video.

Denver, Colorado
Lauren Alweis
Director of Marketing, Learning Software Startup

Addiction Graphics successfully created a video. They were communicative, professional, and accomodating.

Director of Marketing at Learning Management Software Startup

For what projects/services did your company hire Addiction Graphics?

They are fantastic! Skilled at video production and animation, they are easy to communicate with, professional, and very accommodating of changes.

Explainer video for website

This is our third project together, and each has exceeded expectations.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We sent a script and assets, they led the rest!

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Very accommodating of feedback and revisions, they work with me until I am 100% happy and achieve the perfect outcome.

TBD

Very effective

Great communication and responsiveness!