Giving Life To Code

Addict2web is a team of highly professional tech geeks specialized in Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems.Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development. Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting privacy policies and structuring commercial transactions.

CORE EXPERTISE:-

1) Shopify Store Development

2) Magento 1 & 2 Store Development

3) WooCommerce Store Development

4) WordPress, HTML, Bootstrap, CorePHP Development

5) Front-end & Back-end Development

6) Mobile App Design & Development (iOS & Android)

7) SEO & Digital marketing

8) UX/UI Design

9) Graphic Design, Branding & Visual Design

10) Strategy & Planning

For more details feel free to reach us at [email protected]

Ahmedabad, India

We're providing services for Real Estate, Hospitality, Education, Medical, Fashion etc. industries.
Logo Designs Image

Logo Designs

We're specialised in created best in Class logo to represent brand name.

Online Learning Platform Image

Online Learning Platform

Association of learning offer quality courses which are compliant with current regulations and updated on a regular basis.

Crowdfunding Website Image

Crowdfunding Website

Supporting charities with a donation from every booking.

Online Learning Platform Image

Online Learning Platform

GEL IELTS preparation uses proprietary technology to deliver Smart modes, so that you study the right things and progress faster. We don’t just give you a list of practice materials to do. GEL Smart modes give you Guided mode, which uses analytics to give you the best possible practice and Mock mode to simulate test conditions. With GEL IELTS prep, you don’t just do work – you do the right work.

Shopify Store for High End Car Parts Image

Shopify Store for High End Car Parts

“Provide quality products at fair price to automotive professionals”

Their responsibility is to add value to your business and to your bottom line. They want to cooperate with you in order to bring growth opportunity to your business ensuring a return on investment. At every step we strive to act with efficiency, professionalism and in the best time.

They are resolute to work in partnership in order to achieve

the best success in business.
Shopify Store For Natural Products Image

Shopify Store For Natural Products

Who says natural has to be dull and boring? It should look, feel and ooze seductiveness! Remember, you are not separate from nature, you are nature, so reveal your authentic natural-self. Embrace life in a bold new way, be inspired and insist on natural in all you do and never, ever compromise. Blurring the lines between art & science, we are creating a new paradigm by reinventing natural - no more blah, blah beige, just a

new way of being.
Shopify Store for Fashion Products Image

Shopify Store for Fashion Products

Kryjer is a premium athletic and lifestyle apparel brand, offering a high quality collection for both men and women.

Kryjer's collection is a result of high quality; specially developed and standardised technical fabrics that ensure great fit and flexibility as well as assure moisture management during a workout. Therefore, Kryjer is not just a clothing brand, but also a concept designed for high comfort and

performance.

Shopify Site Migration for Bridal Jewelry Company

“I was impressed by the consistent communication.”

May 2019

Addict2Web Technologies migrated a large custom online store into a Shopify site for a third-party client. They adjusted elements of code where needed along with several smaller tasks like adjusting the layout.

Sierra Dowd
CEO, SVP House

While it’s too early to give results, the new site shows promising potential. Addict2Web followed a streamlined approach, using a clear to-do list to manage all tasks. They were communicative throughout the process in spite of time differences and delivered as expected.

I have a consulting company that handles website development, business development, and product development. I handle most of the client relations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

We hired them for website development.

We needed to migrate a very large website that serves as both a gallery and e-commerce site in a short amount of time.

I found this vendor on a site called PeoplePerHour, recommended from a colleague in the industry. Jignasa’s (Principal, Addict2Web Technologies) proposal along with her stellar reviews convinced me to move forward with her company.

I was migrating a client from a custom site to a Shopify site. I needed a developer to aid in adjusting certain elements of code to better customize the site per the client’s needs. So, Jignasa and her team completed a large list of smaller tasks including, getting rid of the “buy now” buttons on all bridal jewelry, getting rid of tags, auto-playing videos, shifting the footer from two columns to three, and many more tasks such as this.

The team consisted of myself and Jignasa. We played the liaison between both ends: myself for the client here in the States, and Jignasa with her team in India.

This website is going to be amidst the first time this bridal jewelry company is launching into everyday-wear fine jewelry. So this could be an entirely new stream of revenue for the company, but it's too soon to tell.

I provided Jignasa with a clear and concise PDF list of all of the items we needed addressed with due dates attached. She crossed them off one by one, communicating along the way if there was an issue or if she needed more information. This method was extremely effective; so long as she had a clear list of to-do's and access to the platform, everything was streamlined. We also used Skype to communicate quick questions and information.

I was impressed by the consistent communication. That was my biggest concern initially being on different time zones, but Jignasa was over communicative and delivered!

There are no areas to improve, truly!

PHP Web Dev for Business Consulting Firm

"Addict2Web offers exceptionally personal and dedicated service."

Aug. 2018 - Nov. 2019

Addict2Web Technologies built a PHP retail website.

Naples, Florida
Brian Leith
President, Lucent Idea Works Inc.

The new website, which appeals to a diverse audience, illustrated Addict2Web’s robust technical and developmental capacities for promoting online businesses. With regular communication and a committed, driven work ethic, they responded seamlessly to changing project needs.

I am the president of Lucent Idea Works Inc. We consult businesses on marketing, sales, and brand development in both brick-and-mortar and online spaces.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

We hired Addict2Web to develop a PHP website.

Our goal was a user-friendly interface that would not only appeal to both men and women but would also be suitable for a range of products from brake pads to luxury branded designer handbags.

We had worked with their senior develop before and knew she was willing to work the hours necessary to make all the required changes.

Addict2Web created an easy-to-use, attractive platform to present and sell high-end automotive parts and accessories as well as expensive soft goods.

The team consisted of six people with various skills and experience.

Our project showcased the skill sets Addict2Web possesses for building new business development channels in the online arena.

We had one primary contact person on each side of the ocean and used regular daily Skype sessions to plan daily activities and projects.

Addict2Web offers exceptionally personal and dedicated service. They are a team of hard-working, talented individuals who remain flexible to our needs.

They could perhaps gain a little better understanding of the big picture prior to beginning the project, but this was largely our fault, not theirs.

Scheduling was good.
    Their prices were extremely cost effective.
    They had a thorough understanding of our project's technical needs.

UX and Visual Design for Skin Care Website

"Everything went smoothly."

Mar. 2019 - Mar. 2019

Addict2Web Technologies did design and UX for a WooCommerce site. Their deliverables included a homepage, a checkout feature, and pop-ups.

Nicolas Guiraud
Director, Lumen Vitae Ltd

The team delivered the design changes quickly, and they received positive internal feedback with a focus on improvements to user satisfaction. Addict2Web Technologies is a communicative and reliable partner.

I work for a skin care brand that’s entering the market.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

We hired them for design updates on our WooCommerce Avada website.

We wanted to improve the UX and visual design of our site.

We were comforted by the fact that this vendor seemed honest, and had good reviews on other platforms.

We provided them with a power point detailing all the results we wanted. They then provided an estimate of time they would need for the project, and we started from there. Their design work included the checkout feature, the homepage, and pop-ups.

We only worked with one member of their team throughout the project.

We believe their designs will increase user satisfaction.

Everything went smoothly. We had discussions by email and they gave us daily updates.

Their speed of delivery made a difference.

No, I can’t think of anything.

E-Commerce Web Development for Electronics Company

"Addict2Web Technologies’ team was very responsive and willing to make changes whenever needed."

Jan. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Addict2Web Technologies designed and developed all elements of an e-commerce website for an electronics company. They also created a logo and wrote website copy.

Matthew Trever
Managing Director, BlackPlatinumGadgets

Addict2Web Technologies successfully delivered a functional and visually impressive website that helped spur business growth. The team leverages comprehensive knowledge of industry best practices and designs to create practical digital solutions. Organized and responsive, they are an ideal vendor.

I am the managing director of a company called BlackPlatinumGadgets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

I engaged Addict2Web Technologies to design and build my e-commerce website.

I hoped to receive a professional platform that I could use to operate my online business.

Addict2Web Technologies proved to be the best of the companies that I reviewed for this project. They have an amazing team of professionals. I would never use anyone else.

I relied on Addict2Web Technologies to design and develop the entirety of my e-commerce website from scratch. Additionally, they designed my logo, wrote product descriptions, and ensured the quality of all photographs. They were full-service in every respect.

I worked with a team that included web designers, developers, a logo designer, a copywriter, and a QA technician.

The website gave me a boost in sales and made my company more recognizable to customers.

I appreciated their knowledge in every aspect of web design and programming. They had a solution to every problem.

No, I am incredibly pleased with the results of their work.

Overall Score They are well-deserving of a perfect score.
    They were always on top of their tasks.
    The cost aligns with the quality I received.
    The quality of their work is outstanding.
    I will definitely recommend them.

Magento 2 Dev for Uniform Manufacturer

"Their professionalism stood out to us."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Addict2Web Technologies developed three Magento e-commerce sites.

Perth, Australia
Founder, Uniform Manufacturer

Professional and consistent, Addict2Web Technologies delivered the required solutions in a short timeframe.

I started a brand-new e-commerce company that manufactures custom work and school uniforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

We needed Magento 2 development and custom coding services.

We set out to launch three e-commerce stores in a month.

We heard about them via word of mouth.

Their service was excellent from the word go.

We dealt with a single point of contact for the whole project.

They delivered the project on time.

Their project management was spot on.

Their professionalism stood out to us.

No, not that I experienced.

Magento 2 Upgrades for Multiple E-Commerce Sites

“I was impressed with their professionalism and timely delivery.”

Jan. - May 2019

Addict2Web Technologies upgraded four websites to Magento 2, writing custom code, improving existing functionalities, and adding integrations.

Perth, Australia
Owner, Online Clothing Retailer

Addict2Web Technologies delivered the sites on time and have since transitioned into a support and maintenance role. Having a main point of contact simplified communication, making the process more efficient overall.

I own and manage four Magento-based web stores, including a clothing shop.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addict2Web Technologies?

I hired them for Magento 2 development and maintenance services.

I wanted to upgrade my sites, make improvements, and add custom coding and integrations.

It was through a word-of-mouth recommendation.

They provided excellent service from the get-go, upgrading my sites to Magento 2 and making custom improvements.

I always dealt with Jiganasa (Co-Founder & CTO, Addict2Web Technologies). It helped to have her as my single point of contact because it meant that I didn’t have to reexplain my requirements to other staff members.

We were very impressed with their work and continue to use them even to this day.

Their project management was very effective.

I was impressed with their professionalism and timely delivery.

No, nothing comes to mind.

They had excellent communication, and the delivery was flawless and timely.