Freelance PPC / Google Ads manager

I run PPC Google Ads for small businesses and help them grow.

My services:

• 376 Mount Prospect Ave, Suite E6
    Newark, NJ 07104

Grab Bar Specialists

About me. Freelance Google Ads manager in Newark, NJ

Hi, I am Andrey Kisselev, the founder of Addi Marketing. I run Google Ads campaigns that help small businesses grow.

My clients seem to like their weekly Google Ads reports Image

My clients seem to like their weekly Google Ads reports

I have redesigned my weekly and monthly PPC reports.

And my clients seem to appreciate it!

SEO vs PPC: what's right for my business?

If you need to increase the online visibility of your business, there are two methods: SEO and PPC. But which one is right for you?

Honestly, you ought to be doing both. But if time or money is limited, you may need to pick one.

In this case, the SEO vs PPC debate boils down to one simple question:  How urgently do you need the results?

Let's find out.

This Ecommerce business has more than doubled its revenue and ROI in 7 months after its Google Ads account was rebuilt and proactively managed by Andrey.

"Addi Marketing is doing a fantastic job with my Google AdWords account.  Reducing spend while generating more revenue. I would recommend Andrey and his team 100%"

5 reasons you should be protecting your brand with PPC

A quick video review, with real-life illustrations, why any brand needs to be protected with PPC.

• Organic space is shrinking
  • Control the message
  • Fend off competition
  • Inexpensive keywords
  • High quality leads

How I started Addi Marketing, my digital marketing company

In this interview by Ryan Shank from Phonevagon I share my story of starting my PPC management business Addi Marketing in 2016, my initial struggles of getting first paid clients before becoming a Top Freelancer on Upwork with 94% of customer satisfaction success, and expanding my business since then.

Google Ads optimization and management for a local business. Goal: increase leads.

Campaign used:

• Search
  • Remarketing
  • Display
  • Video
Landing page design Image

Landing page design

A digital marketing agency needed mobile-friendly, fast landing page, optimized for collecting leads

Landing page design Image

Landing page design

A software vendor needed fast, mobile friendly, and conversion-optimized landing page.

AdWords Management for Ballroom Dance Studio

"Their professionalism and responsiveness have stood out."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Addi Marketing manages a Google Ads campaign.

Joliet, Illinois
Maren Oslac
Owner, Heart & Sole Dance

The vendor's services have efficiently optimized the client's advertising budget to get the highest return for their investment. They're a collaborative team that's easy to communicate with. They send monthly reports to ensure the client is well-informed.

We are a ballroom dance studio in the Chicago suburbs. I'm the owner and lead instructor

For what projects/services did your company hire Addi Marketing?

We had tried to do our own AdWords, then we tried an expensive firm. Neither worked. An associate had used Andrey with good success, so we gave him a try.

To optimize our AdWords and get a better return on our marketing money.

Someone in our industry had used him and gotten great results.

AdWords

me, my director of operations and Andrey

Andrey took what we had and streamlined it. We reduced our ad budget in one area and increased it in another to get the most out of our ad dollars

Great. Andrey is super responsive and sends us a monthly report.

Their professionalism and responsiveness have stood out.

we've been very happy with how he's done everything. He listens, implements and responds.

I already have!

SEO & Paid Ads for Dance Company

“The level of customer service is second to none.”

2017 - Ongoing

Addi Marketing handles full-service paid advertising for a dance company, helping to optimize ad spending through keyword targeting, experimenting with different platforms, and tracking performance.

Louisville, Kentucky
Brian Barakauskas
Owner, Dance Louisville

The ad campaigns executed by Addi Marketing have produced a successful ROI for the client, decreasing the total budget at the same time. Their owner is friendly and professional, taking the time to answer any questions the client has and prioritizing the business relationship over their bottom line.

I’m the president of a dance company, and we run a ballroom dance studio, dance cruises, and several other dance activities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Addi Marketing?

We had been running Google Ads for many years on our own and I was looking for someone to help optimize them.

They helped us with display and search ads on Google, and we tried YouTube ads as well but decided not to continue those. Their role was primarily in optimization and tracking of ad performance.

I work directly with the owner of the company.

How did you come to work with Addi Marketing?

I found them on UpWork and decided they would be a good fit for the project.

The project has cost about $4,000 in total.

We started working together in 2017 and the work is still ongoing.

I was somewhat familiar with some of the basic metrics on Google Ads, so I could see how he was able to bring down our budget and cost per click, all while homing in on a bunch of keywords that we really wanted and increasing our ROI.

We felt comfortable testing out several types of ads and ad locations, particularly YouTube ads, where we didn’t know whether or not they were going to work, but Addi Marketing has always been great at running down funnels and things like that even when our plan doesn’t pan out.

How did Addi Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

He is super professional and easy to work with. I typically send them a quick email or phone exchange letting them know what I would like to do and then I get an invoice and they get right to work. They will often even provide a 2–3-minute video explaining what they are working on and how it is going. It has made the process incredibly easy for me.

The level of customer service is second to none. Because Addi Marketing is just one person, I’ve been able to develop a relationship with him so that even when we’re not working on anything at the time I can still fire off a question and talk to him like he is just as much a friend as a business partner.

I really have no needs from the relationship that he hasn’t completely satisfied.

You have to have something of a budget to experiment in the beginning before you will really be able to drill down to what is effective and be successful. If you need the project to pay off right away, you’re going to have a lot of trouble, no matter what company you use.

PPC

"The team was very easy to communicate with and all questions were answered in a timely manner."

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2020

Addi Marketing provided PPC advertising on Google Ads and Bing in order to increase conversions.

Pleasanton, California
Amy Filbin
Head of Marketing, Pharma Data Company

Addi Marketing successfully drew traffic to the business and had great communication. Their team also increased conversions and had a great attitude.

I am the head of marketing at Govzilla. We empower the champions of quality and safety with actionable data intelligence. Trusted by 19 out of the top 20 pharma companies, by 9 out of the top 20 medical device companies, and by hundreds of other life sciences, food, and service companies, we deliver actionable insights that accelerate regulatory, compliance, and quality decisions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Addi Marketing?

We hired Addi Marketing to do our paid advertising on Google and Bing.

We wanted to increase traffic to our store and improve conversion rates.

Our CEO found him through his connections.

Addi Marketing created our paid advertising strategy and monitored and managed it on a monthly basis.

The team was just the vendor and me.

Taking the usual ebbs and flows of the regular business cycle in consideration, Addi Marketing successfully maintained traffic to our store and conversions in our general target range.

I think the friendliness of the owner is best and the general get-it-done attitude.

Maybe a little more insistence to change out our ad images and text when it grew a bit stale. But other than that, he was good at suggesting new ideas we should try.