Innovative Marketing

You Need a Great Agency. Not a Large One.

Cut through the corporate red tape. Choose swift, tailor-made processes and brilliant ideas. Learn why AdCookie is among the best boutique agencies in Central Europe, with expertise in handling pay-per-click campaigns proven with industry awards and customer testimonials.

How Are We Different?

We win big contracts defeating major international media houses because we invest much more time and effort in every customer we have. Unlike most larger SEM agencies, we don't take more accounts than our specialists can handle. Only this way can we manage your account every day, continually testing, rearranging and improving your campaigns.

Premier Google Partner

Internationally recognized, official Google badge for selected Google Partner agencies with experience in managing large campaigns, involving all marketing channels, and huge AdWords budgets. Only for the best AdWords agencies that meet the highest standards. If Google's a giant, then we're the ones standing on its shoulders.

Google Rising Stars Finalist

We were selected to take part in Google's elite, annual Rising Stars program, internationally known as Google Elevator. Every edition of the program picks 30 fastest growing agencies in Poland. In the end, we were placed in the top 3 of companies with the best results in the program.

Kantar Millward Brown / MMP Report

We won in 4 Customer Satisfaction oriented categories in the last issue of the yearly report of interactive agencies by Kantar Millward Brown/Media & Marketing Polska, defeating some of the greatest from among top 50 agencies in Poland, including big network agencies belonging to the “Big Four”. In almost every category we ranked in top 10.

• adCookie
    335 Madison Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

International Transport Workers' Federation, XiaoYi, LifeFitness, Mobile Vikings, FitnessWorld, several major Polish real estate developers

Marketing Campaigns & AdWords for Fitness Club

“The campaign results have always been good."

July 2017 - Ongoing

AdCookie provides marketing services and strategy to a fitness company. They work on digital marketing and AdWords campaigns, including Facebook ads.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Poland
Elzbieta Gladkowska
Marketing Coordinator, Fitness World

The marketing campaigns produce reliable results and the team always delivers as required. They come up with innovative solutions and make interesting suggestions, while working quickly, professionally, and strategically at all times.

I am a marketing coordinator for the Polish division of Fitness World, which is a Danish company.

What challenge were you trying to address with adCookie?

We’ve worked with them since starting the Polish division for assistance with marketing campaigns.

adCookie helped me with digital projects and traditional ones—online and radio campaigns. They’ve worked on display adverts on a variety of channels, from Google and Facebook to Instagram. On Facebook, they work on targeted advertising, rather than our day-to-day activity.

They prepare the media based on our briefings. We discuss what is good and what can be changed, after which they make optimizations.

We have an account manager on their side, who is always in contact with me.

How did you come to work with adCookie?

They’ve worked with us for the Polish region since the beginning. We chose them because they were the best digital agency available. When I came onboard, I gave them a try on my first campaign, and I was impressed by their work. We stayed together and I didn’t look for any other agencies.

We spent 10,000–20,000 Polish zloty [$3,000–$6,000] per month on their services. It’s a large project.

The company started working with adCookie two or three years ago. I first worked with them in July 2017 and plan to continue the collaboration.

They are experts at what they do, so I trust their ability to deliver. The campaign results have always been good. They’ve always handled our campaigns, so I couldn’t say whether another agency would perform better or worse, but we are satisfied.

How did adCookie perform from a project management standpoint?

If I need something, I call their account manager. We have regular strategic meetings at their office when starting new campaigns. We can sit together at the table and discuss the best options. More frequently, we use phone and email for communication.

Communication is the strongest point of their company. They work fast, so, if I need something, I know that I can contact them and get a reply. When I send them a brief, they usually know exactly what I mean. They're able to deliver what we need fast and well.

I like the fact that they always come up with new solutions, or make suggestions for improving our current email campaigns and solutions. Generally, I think they’re a good agency.

They could focus more on how we can use our existing channels in order to get better results.

I found it easy to work with adCookie from our first meeting. They knew that I was new to the company, so they explained everything they did. Meeting face-to-face is the best way for a client to become acquainted with them. The team is talkative and very friendly, which makes it easy to explain to them what the need is. Even if they don’t have an answer at the moment, they’re always looking for solutions.

They’ve been helpful when we needed something done fast, and they keep to the schedule.
    They aren’t the cheapest option, but they’re very good.
    If they are a good fit for a friend or a colleague, then I will recommend them.

Targeted Digital Marketing for VR App Company

“[AdCookie’s] flexibility sets them apart from extremely large and static industry players.”

Dec. 2015 - Ongoing

AdCookie executed a robust digital marketing campaign, from strategy and sales to a rollout plan. Developers targeted SEO using social media, ad buying, analytics, and web design and development.

Alex Gredysa
CEO, VR Global

AdCookie’s work yielded significant yearly growth, most notably a 40% increase in website lead generation. Winning a Golden Arrow award together generated positive exposure during this long-term partnership. Responsive, engaged developers formulated innovative solutions and quality deliverables.

I'm the CEO of VR global. Our company provides real estate businesses and developers with 3D media, virtual and augmented reality, and 360 web apps to better showcase spaces in the contemporary digital world. We work with developers to highlight new projects and existing real estate. We bring the traditional offline sales process online so agents can guide tours remotely from anywhere in the world, on any device.

What challenge were you trying to address with AdCookie?

We hired AdCookie to support a client’s new development project based in Europe. As a full-blown marketing campaign strategy, it included websites, collateral, a rollout strategy, and ad spend and buying.

We've worked with AdCookie since when we launched our company. Currently, they handle digital marketing for one of our clients. We provide the necessary technology to implement innovative sales, marketing, and digital strategies. Their team supported ad buying, retargeting, analytics, and running social media. In addition, they performed SEO and some light design work for the website. Our teams worked closely together to develop the look and feel we wanted, and they took over the design once it was built out.

Personally, I interfaced with their CEO and had limited contact with the rest of their team. Other members of our company interacted with AdCookie’s representatives more frequently; our respective team leads spoke daily.

How did you come to work with AdCookie?

One of our real estate development clients introduced us to AdCookie, who’d handled their digital marketing strategy and implementation work. Major success with that client was one of several deciding factors.

We have offices based in Manhattan, Europe, and Poland. The latter team works most closely with theirs; they're located a couple blocks away. Our sales and marketing teams abroad hold meetings based on feedback and discussions to help implement necessary changes.

We started our partnership in late 2015, and continue to work together regularly. We've built collaborative teams for different services.

Their work has grown our business significantly, year over year. We've seen a 40% increase in lead generation from our website. They’ve gotten us great exposure, having won a Golden Arrow Award together in competition with very large companies like H&M. Many of the benefits we’ve seen are intangible, but we've absolutely experienced success during our partnership. We're very happy with the work.

How did AdCookie perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re responsive to any correspondence. Our teams work closely together using different technologies to communicate depending on circumstance. These tools include Google Analytics, email, Slack, and Trello, as well as additional technology for creating mock-ups.

Since we have an office abroad quite close to theirs, the time zone hasn't been an issue. They're six hours ahead of our New York office, but if we need something at the end of the day, we'll receive a response by the next morning.

AdCookie is a Google rising star. They're young, innovative, and think outside the box to bring new ideas to the table. The team’s flexibility sets them apart from the extremely large and static industry players. Using new tools and technology, they formulate innovative ways to implement campaigns and drive results.

Let them work their process and take their advice into consideration. They're great at implementing marketing plans and utilizing new tools and technology for clients' strategies. We hired them for their expertise, so it seemed best to give them some latitude.

Overall Score Our overall experience has been positive, for the significant number of years we've worked together.
    They're very responsive, and were able to meet deadlines as planned.
    They provide high-quality service at a reasonable and attractive rate.
    They perform excellent work and offer high-quality service.
    We recommend them to our clients who are looking for similar services.

Ad Strategy & Branding for Smartphone Retailer

"They were quick, precise, responsive, and very helpful."

Jan. 2015 - Apr. 2015

AdCookie built several rich media campaigns to support a product launch. Their project involved AdWords management, graphic design, brand research, and keyword optimization.

Miłosz Jarosiewicz
Marketing Manager, MyPhone

The campaigns performed exceptionally well, boosting brand recognition and reducing costs per click. AdCookie built a solid partnership through inventive design ideas, valuable suggestions, and extensive research process. Their creativity and professionalism set them apart.

MyPhone is a Polish producer of smartphones and tablets. I was the marketing manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with AdCookie?

We were announcing a new product on the market and wanted to reach a bigger audience, making the premiere as loud as possible.

AdCookie worked on performance campaigns based on rich media. They managed our AdWords campaigns, as well as some district campaigns, constructing parts of the graphic design for those. They researched the brand recognition before and after the campaign so we could assess results.

We prepared a campaign based on my target group. I received all preparations from AdCookie including all the keywords used and the websites where our displays could appear. They provided consultation for some of the graphic designs as well as the content for those ads in order to make them more effective.

I worked with Mateusz Sobieraj, their CEO, who was very helpful. They provided support for preparing the campaign and helped me break it down into a reasonable campaign.

How did you come to work with AdCookie?

AdCookie was one of the recommended agencies. We had a brief meeting, and they seemed to be a good choice based on their portfolio and recommendations.

The total cost was $15,000–$30,000.

We started working with AdCookie in the beginning of 2016. The campaign ended around April or May of that year, including all reports.

It would be hard to provide concrete CPM [cost per mille] or CPC [cost per click] metrics, but, in general, we had good rates. We created campaigns based on performance, and the general brand recognition went up measured by AdCookie’s methods. We had test groups for checking whether users actually knew our brand better. I was looking for a specific number of views and visits around the campaign, and this was accomplished.

How did AdCookie perform from a project management standpoint?

We had intensive email communication, but I also called them for urgent issues, and there were a few office meetings.

They had a fresh and creative attitude towards the campaign. It was not only a matter of providing me with the campaign I wanted but also supporting me in preparing it, such as providing information about new methods. I could trust AdCookie as an expert in this dynamic industry. They suggested some forms of rich media that they were experienced with, and they conducted brand-recognition research. Those recommendations were helpful, and we used them during the campaign. There was a fresh, creative attitude of suggesting new techniques or forms of advertisement, as well as positive, quick responses.

The collaboration was professional since the beginning. They were quick, precise, responsive, and very helpful. They are a good example of an agency with professional customer conduct.

I was happy with this collaboration. It’s hard to find a reason to complain.

">
Overall Score It was a very good experience to work with AdCookie.
    Everything was planned, and AdCookie kept the deadlines, sometimes even reminding us what was needed and when.
    The commission wasn’t very high, and there were results and quality for the money.
    They have good communication skills, and provided me with creative ideas to include in the campaign. We had good results.
    I have done it a couple of times, always with a good result.

Digital Marketing for Women's Fashion App

“[C]ommunication between B2B companies is important, and it was perfect with AdCookie."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

AdCookie provided digital marketing services for a fashion startup’s mobile app, which include pay-per-click marketing, social media management, and branding. They also work on copywriting and graphic design.

Bartosz Robaszewski
CEO, Look4App

AdCookie managed the digital marketing campaign effectively, establishing clear schedules and plans which are adhered to at all times. Their monthly reports clearly document the progress that has been made, which focuses on increasing the rate of user registration.

I am the founder and CEO of Qute, which is a fashion startup. Our mobile app is similar to Instagram and allows users to vote on pictures, make purchases, and comment. We want to integrate with some large e-commerce partners using WooCommerce or WordPress shops, and this will be the next feature in our application.

What challenge were you trying to address with AdCookie?

We had a dilemma with the promotion of our startup. We had an investor, but no ideas of the best way to promote the mobile app.

AdCookie provided pay-per-click services, as well as Facebook and Instagram marketing, and Google AdWords Management. That included specialized copywriting for articles. They also prepared graphic designs like posters, fan-page graphics, and so on.

We had an idea of what the brand should be, but AdCookie helped us with their knowledge. They promoted and ran our fan pages on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for a couple of months, which meant they represented our brand in front of customers.

We had a general project manager to whom we could address any issues, and we had separate resources for specific social media platforms and Google AdWords. We knew who would be responsible for each path, before the start. In total, there were 3-4 people assigned to the project, including the project manager.

One of our co-founders is a marketing expert and worked with AdCookie directly, but they were the first and only agency we used.

How did you come to work with AdCookie?

We put up a request online and sent it to a couple of agencies we knew. We received more than 20 offers overall, so we selected the top 10 and invited them to our headquarters in Wroclaw, Poland. We had a 30-minute conversation with each, in order to see how well they understood our product and market. The offers were similar in terms of price, but money wasn’t a key factor. Instead, we were focused on the quality, understanding of our product, and preparation level.

My two partners and I agreed that AdCookie had the best quality offer. Even though AdCookie was one of the smallest companies which presented an offer, they were the best-prepared, so we gave them a chance.

The cost of their work was above €50,000. [$60,000]

We started working with AdCookie in January or February 2017. The collaboration is ongoing.

We had an initial goal, but the numbers were also determined by AdCookie, and they were lower than ours. This was okay for us, since, as a startup without market research, we didn’t know how to get the numbers right. For us, downloads didn’t matter, since users can be bought. We cared about registered users with valid emails.

Now we have more than 100,000 downloads across iOS and Android, and around 35,000 registered users in the young-woman demographic.

How did AdCookie perform from a project management standpoint?

We knew before signing the agreement what the timeline and cost would be. We had a schedule and a set process which worked. Before making a post, we would receive a plan for approval. Everything from their side was on time, including graphics and Instagram and Facebook posts.

We mainly communicated by Skype, telephone, email and Google Docs, but also met in-person for more important issues, which was easy to do, since we’re in the same city. We interacted a couple of times per day and collaborated closely.

At the end of each month, we received a clear report of what had been done, and how much we needed to pay. The progress was perfectly clear during the course of the month as well.

From my point of view, the communication between B2B companies is important, and it was perfect with AdCookie.

They also performed extremely well in the preparation phase, before winning the contract. AdCookie did this better than bigger agencies do, which is unusual, considering that they had fewer resources. They were very dedicated, especially in the beginning, giving us the idea that we were their best client.

I’m not sure what the specific marketing tasks were, but, from my point of view, the process was very good. I don’t need to know more, as a CEO. The metrics and everything else were clear, so we had no issues getting good knowledge from the data.

In my opinion, however, in-house work is better, since we can control the people on our project. Collaborating with an agency has pros and cons, and we knew that the person designing our fan pages was working on 5 or 6 other ones. We knew that before we started, but it wasn’t the perfect model for us. We have discovered that we could use the knowledge we gained from AdCookie to take the work in-house.

I have already made some recommendations.