Great looking and in-time delivered websites

Bronze

We are #1 Web Design Services Provider in Poland.

With us, you’ll get the modern web design, functional products, easily editable & secure websites looking great on all devices, delivered in time and budget.

We developed a project methodology that worked for many companies around the world, earning them new clients.

Drop us a line at [email protected] and let's talk about your project.

Poznan, Poland

GLOBAL: Proof & Sons GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Ground Labs Pte Ltd (Singapore), AspenClean (Canada), Mine Tilvalg (Norway), Appointed Furniture (Co, USA), The Choreographic Pool (Israel), Bread Ventures (NY, USA), Exquisite Corp (SF, USA) LOCAL: Pomogę bo mogę, RemmedVR Sp. z o.o., Rosenthal Polska, Jeszcze Raz

AspenClean – Rebranding & Webdesign

AspenClean delivers cleaning products and services with the wellbeing of our planet in their hearts. They needed a wide range of branding and web design work. The long cooperation ended with a carefully designed UX.

[All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only.]

Ground Labs – Rebranding & Webdesign

To have modern, premium look

GROUND LABS, a security software company needed to update branding and website to show to the customers as premium brand. We have first updated the branding and then followed our ADCW methodology to deliver fresh, modern website.

Their look matches now software which help more than 2500 companies to protect their data.

Spaulding Ridge – Webdesign

SPAULDING RIDGE is a tech consultancy that works with best-in-class SaaS companies. We’ve prepared a website conception that reflect the level of tech talent they have within the company.

ProteIQ – Webdesign

PROTEIQ use MS-DIA Proteomics for research on new products, quality control and diagnostics. To demonstrate maturity & confidence as well as explain clearly what they do, we prepared an initial website mockup with clear information structure.

SLF – Branding & Webdesign

SPIRITS LIBERATION FRONT is a new idea to sell premium, limited alcohol brands online. To achieve this goal we have collaborated closely with owner and designed branding from scratch and translated them into layouts of a new e-commerce website.

Now we are implementing it using Magento CMS.

The Choreographic Pool – Webdesign

We designed a platform that enables dancers and choreographers to show their work, make contacts, share ideas and cooperate. Dancing is a visual experience, which is why we chose to emphasize the visual aspects of performers’ and creators’ work.

ASPER BROTHERS - Rebranding & Website

ASPER, a software house founded by two brothers was looking for the right communication to underline their advantages and personality. We have developed the new strategy of communication and translated it into a new branding and website. They are talking with customers like brothers now.

(All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only.)

ViaTechnik

VIATECHNIK a digital building consulting company was looking for a way to better explain their services, improve a company’s image and generate more leads. We prepared an initial layout that covers all their needs.

TEXO - Webdesign

TEXO, a construction association company had a challenge to underline their values and match the website with new branding they have worked on. To show them our ideas, we have provided a rough layout based on their current brochure.

We found the way to merge their company values into hero heading and make it visually attractive.

Website Build for Brand Development Company

"Each person is there to help the process, and thinks about how they can make our project better."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Adchitects helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary features being animation and new project pages.

Greenwich, CT
Amy Jurkowitz
Co-Founder, Bread Ventures

Internal feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Adchitects kept the project moving through constant communication, providing updates throughout the engagement. Their can-do attitude, and ability to produce on-time (and on budget) deliverables, are hallmarks of their work.

I’m a co-founder of Bread Ventures. We build, design, and invest in brands and businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adchitects?

We were updating our company site, using our own designers to create the design and functionality. We needed an external resource to take the design files and build out the site.

We wanted to seamlessly translate the design files to reality. We had animation that needed to be incorporated as well.

Adchitects was in our files of developers with strong reviews. We spoke to several other developers but Adchitects came back with competitive pricing and a can-do attitude. We knew they’d be a great fit.

Adchitects built out our new website. They focused on implementing our specified design, from the exact colors and fonts to animation. They also built out pages for every project we’ve worked on.

We first spoke with Kuba (managing adchitect & partner, Adchitects). While we were somewhat hesitant about working with a team located so far away, we felt he was experienced, responsive, and smart. Rafal is our project manager and Marta is the lead developer.

We were able to launch the new site in the planned time frame and on budget. We continue to work with the Adchitects team on updates, and hope to work with them on our next project. Their excellent development work captured every nuance of our design.

Workflow is seamless and effective. We use Trello for updates and I often speak directly with Rafal on the phone. In fact, we’re following their lead with our own clients on how to best set up project management. Despite working with a company based in another country, there’s no language or time barrier. Rafal is incredible. He responds immediately to everything we ask. He’s on top of things before we are, pays attention to every detail, and works harmoniously with Marta.

Their people are super kind, thoughtful, helpful, and fun to work with. Each person is there to help the process, and thinks about how they can make our project better. Huge credit to Kuba for setting the tone of his firm to be one of respect and class.

There are no areas of improvement based off this project. It was a fantastic experience.

Web Dev for IT Solution Provider

"We valued that their team continually challenged us to improve our approach."

Sept. - Oct. 2018

Adchitects developed a new website for an IT service provider to increase online customer engagement. They handled all aspects of development and implementation.

Norway
CEO, IT Service Provider

The website developed by Adchitects helped earn a growth in leads for the company. The team’s determination and industry expertise inspired confidence in the development. Their willingness to communicate openly complimented their professional management style.

I’m the CEO for an IT solution and service provider for real estate developers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adchitects?

We hired Adchitects to develop a new company website that aligns with the web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG).

Our goal was to attract new customers and support our sales processes through the site.

We considered several companies for the project. We examined each vendor’s previous work, reviews, and held interviews.

We began by refining the project specs and Adchitects encouraged us to improve our idea. From there, they created all the designs, layout, and code for the site. Their team made all implementations to the platform for us.

They provided between 2–3 teammates. They supplied a project manager and designers for the engagement.

The website that Adchitects created has helped us generate more leads.

The Adchitects team arranged and managed the project very effectively. We spoke through Slack and had strong communication. There were no language barriers and their team met all of our deadlines.

We valued that their team continually challenged us to improve our approach. They were decisive and took the reigns of the project.

It would have saved overhead costs slightly if there wasn’t a small change in the team before beginning the project, but it wasn’t an issue.

Overall Score They are a professional team with great employees.
    They offered a great price compared to other companies.
    They satisfied all of our requirements and goals.
    They were a pleasure to work with and very professional.

Website Prototype Dev for Choreography Collaboration Service

"Bringing their creativity and attention to detail to bear, they both heard my ideas and contributed their own."

June 2018

Adchitects developed a prototype of a website based on a description of required visuals. They used InVision to build the design and incorporate the feedback they solicited.

Germany
Shaked Dagan
Manager, The Choreographic Pool

The prototype will be featured prominently in fundraising efforts designed to support continued engagement and development with Adchitects. Adchitects displayed top-level professionalism, merging their creativity and aesthetic preferences with the project’s overarching requirements and vision.

I’m an independent artist and entrepreneur in the performing arts area. I’m also the creator and manager of The Choreographic Pool, an online platform for choreographers to display their work and interact with it and each other.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adchitects?

I needed to create a prototype of my website that visualized how it would look and work and what its UX would be like.

I wanted a prototype I could show to future investors so I could raise funds to launch the site in 2019. Having a prototype makes it easier to connect to understand my idea.

After searching online for design firms with a style and site I connected with, I narrowed it down to 15. I eliminated 10 based on discussions about pricing and then chose Adchitects because of their clear, easy, and fluent communication. I felt they understood my ideas and goals, and I was impressed by their presentations and suggestions. Their professionalism and open-mindedness were evident, and they had a friendly pricing structure.

I provided them with information regarding the visuals and content I was looking for. Using InVision, they built an innovative design that incorporated my suggestions and critiques. I contributed text and photos as well.

I communicated with four people from their team: their firm manager, a project manager, a UI/UX designer, and their head of digital.

The design was ready within one month and fit my needs and expectations perfectly. Soon, I’ll be using it in my fundraising. Though the project was small in scale, I plan on using Adchitects to further develop my product once I raise the necessary funds.

They managed the project clearly through Google Docs and InVision, and we communicated via email and Skype.

Adchitect’s team was very professional and saw eye to eye with me. They listened to my vision and feedback and took my project seriously, though it was quite abstract, artistic, and small-scale. Bringing their creativity and attention to detail to bear, they both heard my ideas and contributed their own. This resulted in a beautiful product that exceeded my expectations.

No, not really. For me, it all went better than expected.

Overall Score I'm very happy and would work with them again.
    It was always easy. They were highly available and quick to respond (always in a friendly and professional manner).
    It was good and clear.
    They provided high-quality results and beautiful designs.
    I would highly recommend them.

Branding & Web Design for First-Aid Paramedics Team

"The team gives it their all and genuinely cares about us."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Adchitects manages a digital campaign to support the team’s branding and web design initiatives.

Konrad Pierzchalski
Owner, "I’ll help because I can.”

The team’s innovative ideas have resulted in accessible and effective messaging. Adchitects is a productive and responsible partner. They meet every deadline and communicate over different platforms to accommodating scheduling challenges.

I’m the owner of “I’ll help because I can.” We’re a team of paramedics that trains people in first aid.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We hired Adchitects to provide services for branding and web design. We wanted to make first aid more accessible for general audiences.

Adchitects has designed our website and branding elements. The corresponding digital campaign reflects first aid’s 12-step training method.

We work with a five-person team, which includes dedicated resources for branding, web design, and scripting.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

A friend helped me with the search and recommended Adchitects.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in May 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

The campaign’s communication component is professional and accessible. Our messaging streamlines first aid’s 12-step method into only five steps.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re an innovative group. Adchitects guides a range of segments including marketing. The team is also responsible; they call me when I don’t have time to email them.

The team gives it their all and genuinely cares about us.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score The project has generated interested from various institutions and companies.
    They always meet deadlines.
    We have a lot of contacts and innovation.
    They handle all visual branding and web design. The team writes copious content and generates valuable ideas.

Branding for Cleaning Services & Product Company

“They listened to our requests and often went above and beyond to provide what we needed.”

May - Aug. 2018

Adchitects created a website and Shopify platform for a cleaning products and services company. Following a rebrand, they made development suggestions and built corresponding marketing materials.

Vancouver, Canada
Alicia Sokolowski
President, AspenClean

Campaigns are in the early stages, but the sites are coming together well and the materials are strong. Adchitects is flexible and willing to accommodate changing needs. They respond quickly and mitigate any communication issues.

We develop and manufacture our own line of green house cleaning products. We also provide green cleaning services in major Canadian cities. Our products are sold through major health retailers like Whole Foods as well as online. I'm the company president.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We had just rebranded and repackaged our products and were looking for a creative designer to help us communicate the new look, as well as our unique products/service offering, through our websites and other design elements. We wanted to work with a company that could design a site to market our cleaning services and a Shopify platform to showcase our cleaning products.

Adchitects designed the look and improved user experience of the main website as well as the Shopify platform. They also designed other branding and marketing elements, like brochures, banners, and social media guidelines.

My main point of contact is a project manager. I interact occasionally with a designer and the owner.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I found them through an online search. I wanted to work with a company that could take a fresh look at our branding and communicate our unique message.

We’ve spent over €30,000 (approximately $35,000 USD).

The project started around May 2018 and most of it was completed in September. We're still making tweaks and adding other design elements.

We’re only just starting with marketing and sales campaigns, so we don’t have any measurable metrics as yet. Our materials look great and we’re really pleased with how the website looks.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very flexible. Trello was our main project management tool for the project, but we also emailed and conversed as necessary. The project manager was always available for a call and was willing to suggest one to clarify any uncertainties.

Their creativity is strong and they were willing to accommodate our needs. They listened to our requests and often went above and beyond to provide what we needed.

There’s nothing that comes to mind. The time difference was a sometimes an obstacle when I needed an answer right away, but they always got back to me as soon as possible. Their English is good and we had no major issues.

Overall Score I felt great about using them. They deserve high marks.
    They were very clear and often delivered things ahead of schedule.
    They provided a good value and I’m happy with the money we spent.
    From start to finish, they delivered excellent products.
    I have recommended them.

Web Dev & Branding for Data Security Company

“They surpassed our expectations in terms of delivering what we needed on time."

Nov. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Working collaboratively with an in-house team, Adchitects built a new website, designed a logo, and assisted with a branding campaign.

Ireland
Matt Jennings-Temple
Global Marketing Manager, Ground Labs

Customers love the new look and feel of the website and the user engagement is on the rise. Adchitects effectively incorporated multiple opinions into the design, while their expertise and 24/7 availability made them a reliable partner.

I'm the global marketing manager at Ground Labs. We focus on finding sensitive data within people's network systems, and we work with customers in the major market sectors across the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

Our logo and our brand didn't stand out when we attended global events and we had an outdated website. We were working with large, global customers and we realized we needed a new website. We started looking for a company to  develop a website for us and give us guidance on how to improve our brand.

We're a global company, so our branding effort was extensive. Adchitects worked closely with our in-house techs on the design of the logo and the website. We had a lot of iterations of the logo and they made all the changes we requested. They also oversaw both the design and the development of the website, and added many new features and demos.

We worked with 4–5 members of their team.

How did you come to work with them?

They were recommended to me by another company I had worked with previously. I also read their reviews on Clutch and looked at their website. I liked the examples of their past work and the design of their website, so I decided they'd be able to create something appealing and edgy for us.

We spent about $30,000.

We worked with them between November 2017 and August 2018.

The website went live last week and the feedback from our customers has been overwhelmingly positive. People like the new look and feel of the site. We  have demos and resources available for our clients, so the traffic to our website has also increased.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very professional and extremely efficient, always keeping our deadlines in mind. It took them about four months to finish the product (because of the things that were beyond their control), but they were always on top of it and addressed any issues immediately. We mostly used phone, email, and Skype to communicate and they were very responsive.

They made themselves available when we needed them and always answered our questions–even if it was a weekend or a bank holiday. That doesn't always happen when you work with third-party companies, so we were very impressed. They surpassed our expectations in terms of delivering what we needed on time.

I can't think of anything.

Overall Score We were impressed with their work. They were there for us every day, including weekends and bank holidays.
    It was a big task, with a lot of players involved from outside, but they handled all of the problems and deadlines very well.
    They offered me the best quote. We saved about $50,000 Euro.
    They did exceptional work, from branding and website design to various features we added to our public pages.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for the quality of their work and the effort that every single one of their team put into our product.

Branding & Design for Custom Software Dev Company

“We are incredibly satisfied with the results of their work.”

Aug. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Adchitects designed a new brand and implemented marketing and communication strategies for a development company. After a comprehensive observation phase, the team developed a fresh and professional brand.

International
Mike Jackowski
Executive Brother, ASPER BROTHERS

The new design attracted more clients and helped with internal growth. Customers praised the creativity in the logo design and company slogans. The Adchitects team captured the desired vision through valuable in-person interactions and prompt communication skills.

I am the CEO of ASPER BROTHERS. We are an international development team that specializes in advanced custom software solutions and eCommerce projects and websites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adchitects?

As our company was growing from a local team to an international agency, we needed to redesign our brand to reflect our professionalism and experience in the industry. We were losing potential clients and having trouble hiring new employees because of our mediocre logo and website. We wanted a professional brand design and marketing strategy that echoed our company’s potential and our values.

We needed a professional, fresh look that could be applied to all of our marketing tools and incorporated into our services. We hoped that a refined brand would help us recruit skilled employees and secure important clients.

I was familiar with some of the previous work they did for a local competitor. After we committed to rebranding the company, I screened them over the phone and a few days later we met to workshop the project. I liked Adchitects’ ideas and I was confident that they would make a good partner.

Adchitects conducted an extensive consultation to fully understand our company’s services, goals, and desired clients. They worked with us internally to understand our culture and develop a branding strategy specific to our needs. After a few weeks of observation, they gave a presentation that consisted of an audit of our current communication and marketing strategy, research on competitors, and a step-by-step explanation for a new communication and brand development strategy. Additionally, they provided a study that predicted how clients may feel before engaging with us and then listed the actions that should be taken to secure their business. The last step was implementing these new ideas into a name and logo change, slogans, mood boards and key visuals for each of our important mediums.

They also managed to create a concept of a structured website using their own ADCW methodology. We decided on a conversion goal, created a rough concept of structure, then the user flow design, low-fidelity mockups and then they designed the website.

Five people from Adchitects worked on the project. I regularly spoke to three of them.

Our clients claim that the creativity of our company’s brand, slogans, and communications strategies distinguishes us from others in the web development industry. Existing members of our internal team are happy with Adchitects’ services and new additions are excited to join us. We are incredibly satisfied with the results of their work.

The team’s project management was really effective. We interacted mainly using Trello and multiple channels on Google Drive, among others various tools. Their communication was very responsive and prompt.

Adchitects’ sensitivity and intuition set them apart from similar vendors in the industry. They truly understand their clients’ values and incorporate that connection into their brand development process.

I can’t say there is. They are just awesome. Every time I enter the office I am proud to see our logo on the wall and excited to be part of the company.

Branding & Design for Custom Software House

"Everything was perfect for this project; it couldn't have been done better."

July - Sept. 2015

Adchitects led a rebranding effort, focusing on expansion and updated messaging. Their work included a new site design, company name, logo, and various other branding materials.

Wroclaw, Poland
Kamil Dubel
CEO, The Masters

Adchitects’ work successfully contributed to a more global appeal to potential clients, resulting in increased leads and work across Europe. Their work was high-quality and valuable, especially in the long-term. The Adchitects team was always responsive, reliable, and easy to collaborate with.

I’m the CEO of a software house that builds custom software for our clients throughout Europe. We now have clients in the U.K., Ireland, and Germany.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We were a small company when we met Adchitects. We had five clients from Poland, where we are based, and we wanted to expand worldwide. Our company had a different name at the time, and we wanted to change our image.

Adchitects came up with our new name, our new logo, and everything that we are using right now. We started with a meeting. We talked about what we do, what we want to achieve, and what we’ve already achieved. Then they took some time to come up with the idea for our rebranding. In a later meeting, they made a few presentations about their idea, about our competitors, and about everything that was somehow connected with our brand.

We worked with a handful of people from their team, one of which was Kuba [Luty, Managing Adchitect & Partner, Adchitects].

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We knew of them because we had worked with Kuba before on graphics and other projects for our clients.

We spent around $7,500 with them.

We started working with them about two years ago. For now, our work together has ended because we have internal people handling graphics for our client projects. However, if we want to do more work on our own image, I think we would continue to work with Adchitects.

I can't give exact numbers, but I think the best reference here is that we were a small company and we wanted to gather clients from Europe, and their work helped us gather clients from Germany, U.K., etc.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They were in contact with my colleague, not me. But, every time we messaged them, they responded within an hour or two. It was fine; we were really happy with our correspondence.

We weren’t working with other providers, so I don’t have much to compare them to, but I think the quality of their work was great.

To be honest, everything was perfect for this project; it couldn't have been done better.

We had some problems with our website—it was done a little bit after deadline, but maybe that was a fault on our side.
    We are really happy about what we’ve gotten from them. It was worth it.
    Everything they came up with was the best quality it could be.
    We’ve recommended them to many companies.

Sales & Marketing for Global Consultancy Company

"I’ve enjoyed Adchitects’ services so far."

June 2017 - Ongoing

Adchitects is helping a global consultancy company sell SAP implementations to HR departments through various promotional actions online and through social media.

Piotr Lawrynowicz
Sales Director, ROC Poland

With Adchitects' involvement, SAP implementation sales have gone up and their consumer base has increased by over 150%. Their team is professional and proactive when it comes to presenting alternative approaches to promoting services online.

ROC Poland is a branch office of ROC International, with headquarters in London, UK. Our main focus is SAP implementations within the HR departments of multinational companies. We also provide consultation. I am the sales director of the Polish division.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We were looking for a company that could advise us on how to approach some promotional actions online for our services. The main goal was to increase our sales pipeline and we found that the best area to do this would be electronic media. We contacted Adchitects because we are not specialized in online media; our primary goal is to sell SAP implementations.

We decided to pursue actions on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google, and have set up projects for the upcoming year.

I don’t know who exactly was involved on Adchitects’ side for the fulfilment of our service-level agreement. We communicated with a single contact, I believe one of the owners of the company.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We spoke with multiple online providers, but Adchitects had the best client approach. They were focused on our needs and profile, and SAP was nothing new for the team. They had good creative people, which was important for us. We didn’t look at pricing because we didn’t want to find the cheapest company, but one which could increase our sales actions.

We started working with Adchitects in June 2017. The first contact occurred one year before. The collaboration is ongoing.

Before, we hadn’t undertaken promoting actions online. Since Adchitects started the work, I can say boldly that our client base has increased by 150% compared to previous years. I cannot say how much money we’ve earned based on these services because it’s too early.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

One person from our marketing department has been in touch with Adchitects daily. We’ve had no problems contacting them online or by phone. They provide ongoing management to improve their services. If we identify approaches that aren’t performing well enough, Adchitects will propose alternatives. They are very proactive.

I’ve enjoyed Adchitects’ services so far. The real effect of their services on our financial scores will be seen half a year from now. The impact on our sales pipeline has been good. I am sure that Adchitects can understand the internet in a way I cannot.

They are not the cheapest option.

Branding & Web Design for Fixtures Manufacturer

“They’re creative, and they listened to our briefs carefully and came up with good ideas.”

Nov. 2016 - Mar. 2017

Adchitects developed a visual design strategy and assets for a fixture manufacturer's website. They built layouts in five languages on an accelerated timeline.

Group Marketing Manager, CAPS Group

The new website attracted valuable customers and conveyed a fresh, edgy image for the brand. Adchitects impressed with their thorough documentation process, openminded approach, and creative designs. Their small size helped them deliver quick turnarounds and seamless collaboration.

CAPS Group is a group of companies with a presence in Poland, the U.K., Asia Pacific and the U.S. We work with customers from the retail, hospitality, interior and workshop industries, providing fixtures and fittings for retail spaces, hotels, restaurants, bars, offices, and workshops. I am the group marketing manager responsible for marketing strategy, implementation, campaigns, image, and brand, and the overall marketing and branding within the group.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

I joined the company over a year ago. The website was basic, so I did a quick fix to add more content pages, but without any philosophy behind it. We then started to identify ourselves and build a brand foundation, and I asked Adchitects to support us with some ideas about our brand identity and image.

Adchitects came up with a “special forces” philosophy and key visuals which can be seen on the main page of our website. The visuals present us as experts who are tough and able to respond to customer challenges. We liked their idea so much that we asked them to come up with visuals for a whole range of materials. They also worked on advertisements, but the website was the key project.

They only had three and a half months to incorporate a new visual within the website pages and had to redesign each section and the navigation. Adchitects redesigned the website using the same text, but with different pictures and layouts, taking user experience into account. They used tools for choosing between different solutions. They also had to redesign our website in five language versions.

Our first contact was with Ela [Head of Creative, Adchitects]. We started talking about general branding, image and communication. Once we agreed on the “special forces” theme, she prepared a presentation about how to incorporate it into different marketing materials and channels.

Once we moved to the website project, we worked with Rafał [Head of Digital, Adchitects]. I know that he had a programmer and other members on the team, but he was the main contact, which was very useful. Everything we discussed was with him and only him, so there was no misinformation. He was competent, friendly, understanding and proactive.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I had worked with Ela before while we were both with different companies. She later left that company and began working with Adchitects. I knew I needed a creative resource so I decided to give her a call.

The cost was between $10,000 and $15,000.

We started working with Adchitects in November 2016. The project was completed at the end of February. The go-live date was the first of March 2017.

The goal of the project was to make the website look like what we wanted it to look, incorporating the new brand approach, and make it visually more attractive. This was absolutely achieved. Both customers and our team have liked it. We’ve also received compliments from suppliers in the field.

Adchitects is a small but dynamic company, which I appreciated—with bigger companies, we sometimes had to wait for long periods and go through procedures, whereas here, they can do something quickly. They managed to finish the work according to the schedule we agreed on.

They offered us a competitive price, given the five language versions we had to create. I’m very happy and can recommend Adchitects to any company looking to have a more modern and user-friendly website.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

We made a detailed project plan and had weekly and daily reports from them on what had been done and what needed to be done on our side and theirs. The information was clear, and Adchitects kept to the schedule at all times. The process was smooth, given the time pressure.

We’re not experts in programming, so, if we didn’t understand an item, Adchitects would ask us what we wanted to achieve. They were trying to find solutions that would make our requirements possible and were proactive, open to our ideas, and positive every step of the way. It was a nice, fruitful collaboration.

They’re creative, and they listened to our briefs carefully and came up with good ideas. If someone is looking for a small but dynamic supplier, that’s Adchitects. They spend time on the project, think it over, and come up with good ideas. I would definitely recommend them for projects like ours. The implementation was also smooth. I know that Adchitects used some subcontractors for it, which was fine, as long as it was done properly, and financially more convenient for both sides.

If our customers grow and need help, we can change and grow with them in that direction. I felt that same responsiveness from the first meeting with Adchitects.

Not within the project we worked on. I was impressed that they met the schedule. I was worried that the five language versions would not be there and actually suggested making only three to start with and then add the remaining two later. Adchitects offered to do all of them, which was great. I’m very happy with the outcome, and, if I ever have a similar project, I will do it with Adchitects.

Overall Score There is no such thing as a perfect company.
    They managed to finish the work according to the schedule we agreed on.
    It was okay. Whenever there was something extra, they fit it within the budget. We can always spend less money, though.
    I’m happy to recommend.