Great looking and in-time delivered websites 🙌 🚀

We are #1 Web Design Services Provider in Poland.

Customers say that we run projects well, we are transparent and they enjoy working with us. They also value our blend of creative and technical abilities. Looking for someone to design and develop your web project, mobile, e-commerce or branding?

Drop us a line at [email protected]

Poznan, Poland

We had a pleasure to work with amazing people from such companies as Bread Ventures (NY, USA), Appointed Furniture (USA), Rocketmart LLC (NY, USA), Proof & Sons GmbH & Co. (Germany), AspenClean (Canada), Ground Labs Pte Ltd (Singapore), Hansair (USA), Exquisite Corp (USA), Nuage Stays (Canada), Chicago Brass (USA), Rallio (USA), TEQ (USA), Mine Tilvalg (Norway), Rolfsbuss (Sweden), The Choreographic Pool (Israel), Rosenthal Polska (Poland)
Rocketmart – Rebranding & Web Design Image

Rocketmart – Rebranding & Web Design

Father & Son Gastronauts

Thomas and Cameron are father and son with their heads full of innovative ideas. They decided to change the way businesses approaches vending machines purchase by providing automated, cloud-based and personalized food service systems. ROCKETMART team instructed us to create unique branding corresponding with their product value. We were also asked to design a functional,

visually attractive and converting website alongside with its implementation.

Wondering what's the effect? Learn more by visiting Rocketmart website.

Warning: you may want to grab a snack right after!

[All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only.]

AspenClean – Rebranding & Web Design Image

AspenClean – Rebranding & Web Design

AspenClean delivers cleaning products and services with the wellbeing of our planet in their hearts. They needed a wide range of branding and web design work. The long cooperation ended with a carefully designed UX.

Hansair – Web Design Image

Hansair – Web Design

Since 1988 Hansair Logistics Inc. is working closely with airline customers, identifying and tailoring their specific material needs. Thanks to time and materials we were able to deliver a ready website in a smaller budget than we expected.

Chicago Brass – Branding & Web Design Image

Chicago Brass – Branding & Web Design

Chicago Brass is a Chicago based brick and mortar company, which was looking to create a separately branded eCommerce platform – National Luxury Hardware Supply. Our role was to design and built a custom eCommerce based on WooCommerce with highly customizable products.

purposes only.]
Let's Day Out – Web Design & App Design Image

Let's Day Out – Web Design & App Design

Let’s Day Out is an app to discover unique experiences and explore, relax or enjoy London with like-minded people. We delivered the new website in time and within budget and now we are working on the App redesign.

Wibbitz – Web Design (concept) Image

Wibbitz – Web Design (concept)

Wibbitz is an online video creator for businesses that are trusted by publishers, marketers, and agencies of all types. We have prepared an initial website layout to show how they can achieve a more consistent look and communication with slightly re-working their branding.

[All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are

for identification purposes only.]
Spaulding Ridge – Webdesign Image

Spaulding Ridge – Webdesign

SPAULDING RIDGE is a tech consultancy that works with best-in-class SaaS companies. We’ve prepared a website conception that reflect the level of tech talent they have within the company.

ProteIQ – Webdesign Image

ProteIQ – Webdesign

PROTEIQ use MS-DIA Proteomics for research on new products, quality control and diagnostics. To demonstrate maturity & confidence as well as explain clearly what they do, we prepared an initial website mockup with clear information structure.

SLF – Branding & Webdesign Image

SLF – Branding & Webdesign

SPIRITS LIBERATION FRONT is a new idea to sell premium, limited alcohol brands online. To achieve this goal we have collaborated closely with owner and designed branding from scratch and translated them into layouts of a new e-commerce website.

Now we are implementing it using Magento CMS.

are for identification purposes only.]
ASPER BROTHERS - Rebranding & Website Image

ASPER BROTHERS - Rebranding & Website

ASPER, a software house founded by two brothers was looking for the right communication to underline their advantages and personality. We have developed the new strategy of communication and translated it into a new branding and website. They are talking with customers like brothers now.

(All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for

identification purposes only.)
ViaTechnik Image

ViaTechnik

VIATECHNIK a digital building consulting company was looking for a way to better explain their services, improve a company’s image and generate more leads. We prepared an initial layout that covers all their needs.

TEXO - Webdesign Image

TEXO - Webdesign

TEXO, a construction association company had a challenge to underline their values and match the website with new branding they have worked on. To show them our ideas, we have provided a rough layout based on their current brochure.

We found the way to merge their company values into hero heading and make it visually attractive.

company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only.]

WordPress Design & Development for Coaching Services Company

“It has been a very pleasant experience working with them.”

May - Aug. 2020

Adchitects designed and developed a WordPress website for a digital coaching services company. They integrated scheduling and payment functionalities for customers.

Tallinn, Estonia
Alaia Calleja
Co-Founder, Sistable

Adchitects built a functional website with a user-friendly system, ultimately delivering exactly what the client asked for. Their use of the most cutting-edge tools, from InVision to Trello, allowed for an efficient process. They facilitated a seamless, reasonably priced remote work experience.

I am one of the co-founders of Sistable, a company that was established in 2020. We deliver coaching services online.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

I’d started doing the website during the COVID-19 lockdown, and I needed a team that I could work with 100% remotely.

They used WordPress in order to create the website. For the website design, they used InVision.

I presented them with a few challenges. I wanted a system through which I could offer coaching services in a very smooth way. We also wanted to have a fully functional booking system online for the coaching sessions, so that when the client is selecting the booking and making the payment, everything is easy for the customer, and there are absolutely no misunderstandings. We wanted everything to work well. It was a simple but difficult request.

I worked with 6–7 people from the team. My initial consultations were with the founder of the company. They were definitely capable of providing me with insights.

Once we agreed to work with them and were clear on what we wanted, I worked primarily with the project manager. He was the person I exchanged 80% of the communication with. I have also been in touch with the designer, the person who created the logo, and the programmers, but I had the least amount of interaction with them.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I searched quite a lot in order to find someone. I wanted to find a company that worked remotely, and another requirement was that it was not extremely expensive, because we are a small business and are just running the business from our savings. I Googled web design companies that could operate in Europe and remotely.

We have spent around €10,000 (approximately $11,700 USD).

I started working with them in May 2020, and they delivered the MVP version to us in August 2020. We are still in touch with them, but not as much as we were over the last few months.

I think it worked out very well. It has been a very pleasant experience working with them. They delivered exactly what we asked for.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

At the beginning of the project, I was a little surprised that 20% of the budget went straight to project management. However, I think it was a very smart move on their part because they put so much effort into project management.

Time was never a struggle for us because we weren’t in a rush, but there were no delays from their side. Everything was finished on time, and I would say in fairly impressive time. We also worked with tools such as Trello, Dropbox, and Google Docs.

I have a lot of experience in project management myself, and I must say that it was very well executed and coordinated. From a project management point of view, they couldn’t have done better.

I found that they used current tools in a very smart and efficient way. They didn’t overuse a crazy number of tools; they just used enough to make the job smooth.

I also appreciated that everything was done through Trello rather than email. In my current job, I see more than 100 emails per day, and it was nice not having to constantly exchange emails with them.

The budgeting that we agreed on initially was something that we were comfortable with, but we didn’t really have any possibility to expand on it. When we needed to correct or change something that we weren’t extremely happy with, we needed to pay extra for that. I understand that several back-and-forth changes should cost money, but a little bit of contingency within the budget should be included.

Anyone who wants to work with them needs to be ready to be involved in the project. You can’t simply say what you want at the beginning and pick up the work at the end; it requires daily interaction and answering them quickly. This wasn’t an issue for me, but it’s something people should know. Also, you don’t necessarily need to be skilled in IT, but being slightly up to date with technology would be helpful.

I would definitely recommend them.

WordPress Design & Development for Aquaculture Company

“I found their work to be really impressive.”

Mar. - June 2020

Adchitects built a WordPress website from the ground up for an aquaculture company’s brand. Services included design, programming, and mapping. The team also built a blog for the site.

Miami, Florida
Deborah Haust
Lead Marketing Advisor, Atlantic Sapphire

Stakeholders report that the site is performing very well based on Google Analytics measurements, such as average session duration and pages per session. Adchitects proved to be an effective partner that facilitated a refreshing website experience. They managed the project seamlessly through Trello.

I’m the lead marketing advisor at Atlantic Sapphire, an aquaculture company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We needed a website for our consumer brand, Bluehouse Salmon.

Adchitects built a WordPress website from beginning to end. This included design, programming, mapping, and creating a blog.

We worked primarily with a lead project manager, and then they had several other experts in each area. For example, we had a lead on the design side.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We found them through Google. We looked at other companies on Clutch.

The total was $25,000.

Our work together was from March–June 2020.

Our website has been live for 30 days. Adchitects recommended that we use Google Analytics to measure how long people stay on the site, how many pages they’re visiting, and general comments and feedback about the user ability. So far, everything has been excellent.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

Adchitects did really well. They were extremely organized. Between our two teams, we worked primarily with Trello and Dropbox.

I found their work to be really impressive. They’re really effective in terms of their design, programming, solutions, and communication.

I don’t think so; we’re actually hoping to be able to work with them on another project.

Be open to using their tools for project management, like Trello. That was extremely valuable in terms of the process. Also, keeping a lot of the communications off of email was very helpful, because it’s just so much easier.

Overall Score I’ve worked with so many different website companies, and I tell my colleagues all the time that this was the most refreshing experience I’ve had.

Web Design for Web Hosting Company

“Everything was very clear and there were no surprises.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Adchitects designed and developed a website MVP for a web hosting company. They used HTML, CSS, and WordPress and worked with existing content to create a new site that represented the company’s brand.

Poznań, Poland
Artur Pajkert
Customer Happiness Architect, Cyber Folks

After the project, sales increased significantly. Adchitects has a skilled team and they had great chemistry with their partners. As a result, the collaboration went smoothly. They delivered high-quality work on time and they were able to make adjustments when needed.

I’m a customer happiness architect at Cyber Folks, a web hosting company. My title is a fancy name for marketing manager. We had 10 different brands and wanted to match them all together into one brand. That was a challenge because the brand was meant to carry our services not only in Poland, but worldwide. Our company also buys other hosting companies from foreign countries. We were assisted by a few agencies. Some of them specialized in branding and some in strategical advisories. Step-by-step we’re getting closer to our final brand.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We had the name and the brand concept. We were seeking a company to design our website to tell our story.

We gave them our brand book, our logo, brand name, colors, fonts, and low-fi sketches of how we think our new website could look. We wanted them to work with us in two scopes. The first scope was for our website design. They coded everything in HTML, CSS, and WordPress.

We worked pretty closely together during the whole project.

It required attention from both sides. Our developers cooperated with them as well because we have lots of integrations with our systems. As a hosting company, we have a lot of functionalities that aren’t very common, like a domain search engine. They connected these functionalities with our system. There’s lots of backend coding. They also assisted us with adding additional functions that were meant to be after the launch.

They delivered the MVP of our website with basic functionality. We faced a few challenges on our side because of some of our internal CRM systems. Then our new brand was released to the public.

We already had a blog section with 200 articles and some photos. Because it wasn’t from scratch, they had to include existing content and make it look good.

We were in contact with Rafał (Head of Service Delivery), our project manager, and Kuba (Co-Founder & CEO). They had pretty good conversation with us. The negotiation phase was really smooth. They provided us with a pretty transparent process. There are two coders and a graphic designer as well.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We sent our inquiries to 5–6 agencies. We talked with three of them. We had chemistry with Adchitects. They understood our brand and knew what we were trying to say. The pricing differences weren’t significant among the different agencies.

We started working together in November 2019 and the work is ongoing.

We’re satisfied with their graphic designs. They had a good project manager and a good coder. We like the website and think it’s beautiful. We advertised as well, so it’s hard to say how much of the metrics are due to just their work alone. The first month was pretty successful and our direct sales grew by 30%.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a nice process. We had a weekly Zoom meeting and discussed any issues. We could talk to the project manager, the two coders, and the graphic designer. They provided a monthly invoice with a detailed list of all the activities. Everything was very clear and there were no surprises. They delivered on time.

What helped us most was their understanding of what our brand should be. It saved a lot of explaining. There are more benefits on both sides in the future because it so happens that they are designers and we’re a hosting company. We complement each other—they get a good hosting partner and we get a good design partner. It’s much easier to satisfy the needs of such a customer.

The general offering was pretty good. The flow of information between us and them was pretty nice. We finished everything within budget.  It was amazing. It rarely happens in the IT world. Their estimations at the beginning of the project were very accurate.

I’m happy with how it looks now. We had a pretty hard time in coming into this look and feel of this blog. It needed to have a nice section for comments. We didn’t want too much in the sidebars. At the beginning, we were presented with a layout completely not matching our philosophy. After that, it turned out it wasn’t developed by the main designer but someone else instead. This new person didn’t quite catch up with the meaning of our brand. It was easy to correct, but it was a small scratch because no one is perfect. It was a 98% perfect cooperation.

We weren’t a typical customer because people don’t usually go to them with good requirements written down, but we did. We knew exactly what we wanted. We had our targets and goals written down. We had our brand book and even low-fi charts of our website. Anyone who wants to work with an external agency, write down your requirements. It really helps.

Web Development for Staffing & Job Board Company

"They are very engaged, involving themselves in our project."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Adchitects developed a website for a staff and job board company. The team built and designed the site, adding new functionality and providing site maintenance.

Karlstad, Sweden
Simon Nilsson
Co-CEO, Staffing & Job Board Company

The project met the expectations of the internal team. Adchitects invests themselves in the success of the project, going above and beyond to provide high-quality results. The team is personable, professional, and easy to work with.

Workwide Group operates job sites for young multilingual Europeans who want to experience living and working abroad. We offer our job-seekers helpful content and guides, technology for comparing the cost of living and exciting job opportunities inside some of the world's largest and most respected corporations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adchitects?

Web dev. Continous optimisation. New functionality. Web design.

To continue to develop our platforms and increase the value they provide for our job-seekers and customers through good UX, innovative functionalities and great looking design.

We did vendor research across Northern Europe and Central+Eastern Europe. We talked to around five different agencies in the small to medium size before choosing to work with Adchitects. The reason we choose them is because of their engaged style and involvement. No other vendor took the time to do proper research about our business let alone market.

Development of new designs, coding them and translating them into several websites. The key was the mobile-first approach, which was required from the beginning by us and the involvement of an experienced UX Designer in the project. Also provide maintenance services for all websites.

Web dev, UX designer, PM.

The project met our expectations.

Project management has been engaging and understanding. Project management has been mostly smooth but sometimes a bit un-organized but nothing major.

Not only did Adchitects do that but I remember them even checking our local weather forecast to make sure we felt important as potential customers. This is an important symbolic gesture that we appreciate and this feeling of engagement and understanding of our challenges and opportunities has continued through our partnership.

Web Dev & Design for Bespoke Software Company

“Their impressive collaboration skills make them stand apart from competitors.”

July - Dec. 2019

Adchitects provided web design and development services for a software company. Working with previous code, their team used HTML and CSS to redesign the platform. They also developed a block page and subpages.

Frankfurt, Germany
Managing Director, Software Company

The platform has garnered positive user feedback on its design and functionality. Adchitects' cost-benefit rates and onboarding process are hallmarks of their work. They delivered on time and within budget. The partners held daily scrum meetings to address issues and report metrics.

I’m the managing director of a software development company. We have around 50 employees who specialize in software development, integration, and consulting services.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We were looking to optimize and redesign our website using better technology.

Adchitects handled web design efforts using HTML and CSS. They also provided some web development by creating subpages and a block page for our website.

There were 5–6 people on the team, including the project manager.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I found them on Clutch. Their pricing and onboarding process were major contributors in our decision to hire them.

We invested between $10,000-$50,000.

The project ran from July–December 2019.

The platform’s design is great and user feedback has been very positive.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

We held daily scrum meetings to stay up-to-date on metrics and address any issues that arose. Their team delivered on time and within budget.

Their impressive collaboration skills make them stand apart from competitors.

No, there’s nothing they could’ve improved on, they were perfect.

If you need any services that they offer, I advise you to work with them.

Branding & Collateral Design for Retail Company

"Their team was very professional regarding deliverables and proposing accurate schedules."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Adchitects provided several options for packaging design and a logo. Their team also delivered renderings fit for display on an e-commerce platform.

Madrid, Spain
Borja Garcia de Vinuesa Ordovas
Founder, Retail Company

The quality of the work was very high, satisfying the client’s expectations. Aside from delivering impressive designs, Adchitects was reliable with their timelines and remained transparent. Customers will benefit from their attention to detail in understanding the project’s needs.

I’m the CEO of a home goods company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We wanted to differentiate ourselves from our competitors through packaging design. We hired Adchitects to help us create a baseline for our brand and logo.

They delivered different options for packaging design, and a logo. They also did additional renderings to display on e-commerce platforms.

My main point of contact was Kuba (CEO & Co-Founder, Adchitects) and he communicated with different designers throughout the project.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We saw a list of agencies on Clutch. Adchitects felt like the best choice for us because of their quality and cost.

We spent $2,400.

We worked together from November 2019 – February 2020.

The quality of their work was great.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very organized and accurate in their estimations and timelines. Trello was used for reporting needs.

Their team was very professional regarding deliverables and proposing accurate schedules. The quality of their design was great. They really tried their best to understand the vision for the project.

I’d prefer to have paid a fixed price rather than pay hourly for services.

Be very clear on your vision for the project and your expectations.

Web Dev for High-End Furniture Gallery

"They delivered what we wanted and did everything we asked them to do."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Adchitects designed and developed a WordPress website for a high-end furniture gallery.

Poznan, Poland
Göran Martinsson
Founder & Operations Manager, Martinssons

Adchitects leveraged a coordinated effort to deliver on every requirement. Flexibility and responsiveness were hallmarks of this partnership. Customers can expect honesty and professionalism when working with this team.

I’m the founder and operations manager at Martinssons, a high-end antique furniture webshop.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

I needed a company to develop our webshop.

We gave them examples of other websites, and, based on those, they designed and developed the WordPress site we have now. It’s mainly a gallery at the moment, but we’re planning to implement an e-commerce plugin later on.

There was a project manager, a designer, and a developer.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I heard about them through a friend of mine who knows the owner of Adchitects. We’re in the same city in Poland, and their prices were very attractive.

We spent 10,000 PLN (approximately $2,500 USD).

We started working together in August 2019 and the project lasted until October 2019.

We’re happy. They delivered what we wanted and did everything we asked them to do. It was a really great collaboration, and they’re very nice to work with.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very communicative. They use Trello, and it’s quite effective. That being said, there were times when we preferred the efficiency of a phone call. We also met in person three times. They’re extremely responsive and get back to you immediately.

I appreciated their transparency in reporting their time, especially with their invoicing.

There’s nothing that I can think of. It was a small investment, but they met our criteria.

Always answer when they reach out. They are ready to make changes as quickly as possible.

Overall Score They’re nice people. We really like them.
    They’re extremely responsive. Immediately when we write to them, they reply.

Digital Marketing for VR Company

"It’s much easier for us to attract clients to our company now."

Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2019

Adchitects did digital marketing, handling communication and branding. They built a website and created a brand book and marketing collateral. They also helped with visual concepts.

Warsaw, Poland
Piotr Krukowski
CTO, Remmed Vision

They created a distinctive marketing appeal which has helped to engage more clients. Adchitects is a reliable and flexible team that delivers thoughtful solutions. They also trained their client in using the final tools.

I’m the CTO of Remmed Vision, a VR company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We wanted outside resources to do all of our marketing tasks.

Adchitects did many tasks for us. I worked with them for my digital marketing. They handled the whole communication for our company, preparing research, a brand book, and a website with content.

They did full-service branding from scratch and visual identification. They completely built the brand identity, creating business cards, posters, social media visual content, and graphical elements. We got help in terms of key visual concepts for our planning. We worked on how to make our branding identification really distinctive.

We worked with 3–5 people. We had one project leader from Adchitects.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

They were recommended to us based on feedback from other people we know. We chose them because we liked their portfolio and their style of work suited to our needs. We also liked the approach they offered. Their price was good for us.

We spent $20,000–$25,000.

We worked together from October 2018–October 2019.

They gave us a distinctive way of finding any kind of images of children with glasses. We are satisfied with the quality and planning of the work. All the material they delivered is really consistent.

Previously, we only had a logo. We were searching for something specific for our brand that could be applied to other marketing messages, and they achieved it. It’s much easier for us to attract clients to our company now.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m satisfied with their project management. They provided us with tools and training on how to manage the project. We aren’t an easy client because all the tasks are assigned to different people. It was pretty hard to manage the work, but they did it well. It was done fast and efficiently.

We worked in time and material methodologies. We used Trello to find all the tasks and coordinate the work. They’re flexible with timing.

Their project management stood out. There were no issues with quality.

No, I can’t think of anything.

They are good for projects that require a unique approach. They’re pretty flexible in finding some unusual graphical concepts.

They did all the tasks really well, even when they only had a few days to prepare.
    The final price was almost the same as the forecast.
    Our branding is better and looks more professional.
    We are open to recommending them.

Website, App & Web Portal Design for Social App

“Among the different designers I’ve met, their design quality is the best I’ve ever seen.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Adchitects built a WordPress website for an app that connects users to meaningful experiences in London. They continue to update the site. The team also contributes to the design of the app and web portal.

Vicky Cheng
CEO, Let's Day Out

Adchitects has excelled at satisfying expectations by delivering high-caliber designs and meeting deadlines. Transparent and personable, the team adeptly handles urgent requests. They find ways to achieve what internal stakeholders want without compromising quality or denying requests.

I’m the CEO of Let’s Day Out, an iOS app that connects people to luxury and premium experiences in London. We also connect users with similar interests to group experiences.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

We were looking for a company to help us design a new website. We had a landing page, but we only had four weeks to complete the site.

Adchitects built our website from scratch using WordPress, and they continue to help us make improvements and add new sections. They’re also currently working on our app design. We had a video call when we started working together, and I showed their team examples and told them things I wanted to have on the app.

They’re designing our web portal, which is a product for companies. We work with about 70 event host companies that organize the events and experiences we feature on our app.

My points of contact are the head of digital and the CEO. There’s also a UX designer and other designers and developers, but I haven’t talked to them.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

I was referred to them by my development agency.

My company has spent £5,000 (approximately $6,400 USD).

We started working with Adchitects in June 2019, and they completed the first version of the website in July.  Our work together is ongoing.

Adchitects has done very well, and they’ve been able to satisfy my expectations. Among the different designers I’ve met, their design quality is the best I’ve ever seen.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

Adchitects delivered the site according to the deadline. They’re very transparent about project scope and timelines. They have good service and communication skills, and the team is always very polite and friendly. They care about their customers.

They can accommodate urgent requests at the very last minute. We use Trello to see what’s been done, what’s approved, and what’s in progress. It’s an efficient process.

Everything they do is pretty good. What surprises me is that I can just tell them that I really want a product that functions like contemporary booking apps, and they’re very resourceful; they find ways to achieve that. The team is motivated, and they get things done. They don’t compromise on quality or say they can’t do something.

Sometimes, I want to have constant communication via Slack, but I think their team prefers to use Trello. I think they should accommodate the different working styles of every team. That’s one thing that could be improved.

People who want to work with them should have a strong idea of what they want to achieve. Once you’re clear about your goals and objectives, Adchitects will be good about executing what you want. If you don’t really know what you want, it might be more challenging.

Web Design for an Aviation and Aerospace Company

“We were very pleased with their quotes, and they’ve kept us well under budget.”

Feb. 2019 - Present

Adchitects managed a site refresh for a parts and materials manufacturer in the aeronautics space. They built a WordPress site to better encompass the brand mission and image.

20-50

Lake Forest, California
Steve Harman
Quality Assurance, Hansair Logistics Inc.

The site presents a more professional online presence and offers options for product inquiries, quotes, and purchasing. Adchitects managed the project well and sent daily updates during development.

We sell materials, parts, and consumables to the airline industry and work closely with airline customers. I work in quality assurance and our IT department.

What challenge were you trying to address with Adchitects?

At the beginning of the year, we wanted to refresh our website. It was becoming outdated, so we wanted a company that could help us with web development.

We wanted the website to fit what we do today. The old site didn't represent us well, so they built us a WordPress site.

We work with a team of between six and eight people.

How did you come to work with Adchitects?

We looked through Clutch for web developers. We weren't sure where to begin, but we trust Clutch reviews. We interviewed about three companies before we selected Adchitects. Based on the phone call and what we saw on their website, we knew they were passionate about what they do. The pricing was also very good. Our executives approved them, so we selected them.

Our costs are currently around $10,000.

We started working together around February 2019. Once we go live, we will keep them on for security and a couple of other services.

Our business is somewhat unique, and we don't rely on customers coming through the website. We're well-established in the industry, so most of our business comes through brokers. We do have a portal on the site that creates quotes for users, and there are options to order parts online.

The website definitely looks more professional that what we had. We only went live a month ago, so we don't have any quantifiable results yet.

How did Adchitects perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers, and we worked in InVision and Trello during development. They're in close contact with us, and we got updates every day.

A major reason we chose them was their cost. We were very pleased with their quotes, and they’ve kept us well under budget.

We were concerned at first about communication, but we felt reassured after the first couple of calls. I don't think there's anything they could improve. It would be nice to have a more local vendor to meet face-to-face. Other than that, the relationship is good.

You do need a level of tech savvy to enter a project like this. Because you're working through portals, this kind of collaboration might be awkward for someone who isn't good with technology.

Overall Score Our experience with them is excellent.
    They offer a great value.