All in One Digital Marketing and Creative Agency

ACX is an all in one digital service provider that will take your business to a whole new level.

We are an innovative and dynamic team of highly skilled developers, graphic designers, copywriters, marketing experts, project managers and admin staff who are committed to building a business that is based on the principle of integrity, quality, and complete client satisfaction, and we work hard to make sure that we deliver a product that is innovative, dynamic, and gets results.

We specialized in creative and effective marketing strategies for business in order for them to reach their customers globally, We have 5 Categories of the services we offer and this is Digital Startup Services, Digital Marketing Services, Publishing Services, and a Full Scale Marketing Service. Each of these services is explained on our services page.

ACX Outsourcing Hub is also a White-Label Company that caters companies from the U.S.A, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK. Want information on White-Label Service opportunities? Click here to go to our White Label Services.

2018

Childrens Book Trailer with Voice Over

Sales Pages Image

Sales Pages

Video & Mktg Materials for Child Protection Organization

"In all our engagements, they have delivered their services on time, and we've always been satisfied."

July - Aug. 2019

ACX Outsourcing Hub produced a promotional video that would raise awareness about online child exploitation. In addition, they organized a hackathon even, set up social channels, and documented operations.

Philippines
Pamela Uy
Deputy Executive Director, Bidlisiw Foundation, Inc.

Donors to the foundation shared ACX Outsourcing Hub's marketing materials, inviting prospective leads to join the hackathon. The team is easy to work with and understands the foundation's limitations. Currently, they continue to serve as a technical partner.

I am in charge of the operations and our organization is a local non-profit organization focused on child protection such as providing direct services for survivors and victims of human trafficking, online child sexual exploitation, children in-conflict with the law as well as other abuse and exploitation of children.

For what projects/services did your company hire ACX Outsourcing Hub?

Our organization has always asked for the support of ACX specifically on digital and tech support.

Since we don’t have expertise on the tech aspect, we have hired the services of ACX to help us document project activities theough development of an audio-visual presentation.

We have also asked them to come up with an avp as a material to be used for our advocacies and campaign material.

We hope to share with other partners as well as donors our experiences in an avp. The IEC material we have asked them to produce aims at raising awareness to students and the community about online child sexual exploitation.

They have been volunteering their services in the previous years and they have already an understanding of our programs and services so it is easier for them to develop the materials we need. They also have a clear understanding of our child protection policy.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We had hackathon and ACX volunteered (free service) in the organizing of the activity specially the online registration and the serting-up of our social media account.

When our donor wanted us to document our activity, we thought of them as the best group to do it since they were already involved in the entire process.

We shared with them all our pictures and videos taken at that time and we levelled off expectations as to what we want output we want to have. Then we set timelines and open for critiquing and feedbacking.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We set timelines together and included there is the feedbacking schedules. They also provide suggestions on how to make our request better.

Our donor requested a copy of the avp to be shared to them for their own use. Through the AVP our partners were made aware if an activity like that (hackathon). They showed interest and even partners in India planned on inviting them.

The focal person assigned to the project is prompt in providing updates and they religiously followed the agreed timelines, or even advance at most tines.

They are easy to work with, and they also understand the non-profit organization’s way of working. At times, they accept project from us as to what is just the budget available for a certain project. That is why they often provide free tech services to our organization like IT consultations.

We are very satisfied with their work!

Overall Score Hipe they won’t change and will maintain their best value!
    They always asaign focal persons and attend to requests the soonest possible time.
    They are open to negotiations so our budget always works out with them. We even get a lot freebies from them (additional free services).
    In all our engagements, they have delivered their services on time, and we've always been satisfied. The character of their team matches ours.
    I always refer them to friends and contacts.

Fulfillment Team for Publishing & Marketing Company

“ACX Outsourcing Hub’s ability to handle all of the moving parts under one solid deadline was impressive.”

They supported a publishing company’s production and marketing efforts. The team aided authors throughout the publication process and provided wide-ranging services, including artwork, editing, and paperwork.

Temecula, California
Owner, AuthorCentrix Inc.

ACX Outsourcing Hub delivered high-quality work and significant cost savings. Internal stakeholders were impressed by their ability to work with demanding clients, provide personable services, and handle multiple projects simultaneously. The team was responsive and adhered to deadlines.

I’m the owner of AuthorCentrix Inc. We help authors self-publish their work and take care of any of their marketing needs.

What challenge were you trying to address with ACX Outsourcing Hub?

I was looking for an outsourced team that could handle production.

ACX Outsourcing Hub handled all of our production requirements. They had teams dedicated to certain authors, and they compiled all necessary materials so that books could get published. ACX Outsourcing Hub took care of paperwork related to copyright and assigned ISBNs. They also did illustrations, editing, and screenplay ghostwriting. They offered packages for pretty much anything our authors needed.

The team oversaw publishing and marketing, both of which were tailored to meet our client’s needs. ACX Outsourcing Hub created a website if the client didn’t have one and did social media marketing for them.

Initially, publishing was the reason customers came to us. As time went on, we shifted our focus toward marketing and did less on the publishing side, as marketing is more profitable. ACX Outsourcing Hub assessed clients and listed the services they could get from us, as well as the services they could get elsewhere.

There were times when I would handle the entire client interaction, along with some of my salespeople, just because they were already comfortable talking to me or someone else. Eventually, we’d hand the client off to ACX Outsourcing Hub if the work was within their capabilities. They’d handle the engagement from there, communicating their progress to us as they went.

We used ACX Outsourcing Hub for sales for a while, but the production part is where they were really key. A lot of projects have been completed, and I think we still have a few that are ongoing.

I had a project manager from their side, and they initially provided us with a smaller team of 3–5 people. As time went on and both of our businesses grew, their staffing might’ve gotten up to 30–50 people. It would really depend on the type of service being provided, and what the deliverable was.

Illustrations and things in that line would only require 1–2 people, but when it came to publishing and marketing, the teams got larger. I’d typically only deal with 1–2 people who communicated the scope down to their team and got the job done.

How did you come to work with ACX Outsourcing Hub?

One of my previous business partners introduced me to some people from ACX Outsourcing Hub.

The investment is pretty sizeable, in the range of $100,000–$250,000. At its peak, my company was doing an average of $2 million–$2.5 million per year. We hit some stumbling blocks and got to a point where it was significantly lower than that. The spend has been across the board, and it’s project-based.

We started working with ACX Outsourcing Hub in January 2018. I have fewer projects with them than I did before, but I will definitely use them again once I’ve gotten a handle on what I’m doing.

They’re a cost-effective and valuable resource, and I’m hoping there’s still some availability after I’ve gotten stuff together on my end. I believe we still have a couple of outstanding projects.

I have very few complaints as far as the quality of the work goes. Had I gone to my normal resources, I would’ve paid four times as much. I’d definitely hire ACX Outsourcing Hub again. Working and communicating with an outsourced team took a little getting used to, but the work got done. Once I got the hang of it, I found them to be pretty efficient.

Many of our clients are difficult and hard to please. Considering this, I think ACX Outsourcing Hub handled the work pretty well. There were very few times when an author deemed something completely unacceptable and wanted to escalate the issue. I’ve also realized that an author might just want to bend the rules and get more for their money when it wasn’t even something we’d agreed upon. As far as handling difficult clients, I’m pleased with ACX Outsourcing Hub and the training they did for their liaisons or relationship managers.

How did ACX Outsourcing Hub perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was impressive. At our peak, we were doing high-volume, complex work; we often had authors requiring multiple services. ACX Outsourcing Hub’s ability to handle all of the moving parts under one solid deadline was impressive. I think they even had their own custom project management system, which topped some of the paid services that I’ve used.

We communicated through email, Skype video calls, and screen sharing, depending on what we needed to do. For instance, if I needed to look at artwork, they sent it via email and screen share. We also used an effective messaging program. We got quick text replies from them over Skype, and things that required more time were sent via email. They catered to me and considered whether I was more of a text, phone, Skype, or face-to-face guy. All those methods worked for me, and it depended on what we needed to do.

The efficiency of project management and their ability to meet deadlines were impressive. ACX Outsourcing Hub was particularly good at identifying what authors wanted to accomplish. They provided a very personable service to authors.

I’d say their comprehension of the scope of the project impressed me most. They took the time to understand what our needs were, and they weren’t afraid to ask questions to get clarity. At the end of a call, I would say, “If you have questions, just let me know;” they always took advantage of that, and I’m glad they did. If something needed clarity, they would ask without hesitation. It gave me a lot of comfort knowing that they took such an interest in understanding what the project and deliverables were.

Their deep understanding of our needs definitely added to the efficiency of the project. They never resorted to guessing; instead, they made sure they were on the right track by clarifying with us. That definitely helped meet deadlines and keep the quality of work at the level where it needed to be to satisfy my customers.

No; they always promised to get back to me within 24 hours. As one of their earlier customers, I think I got spoiled since they often answered our inquiries right away. As time went on, that stretched out a bit more, but it was still within a reasonable timeframe. I’d love for them to get back to me sooner, but they’ve always stayed true to response times of 24 hours or less.

They should give ACX Outsourcing Hub a try. Business owners often look for the least expensive or most cost-effective option. I’ve learned that if the price is really low, there’s a reason for that: the quality isn’t there.

ACX Outsourcing Hub isn’t a high-priced outfit; their rates are quite reasonable. Considering the results they got for us, they were a bargain. Taking the initial step and giving them a try was hard for me, as I was accustomed to looking for the lowest bidder. I gave ACX Outsourcing Hub a shot through a personal recommendation, and it’s been perfect. I don’t think I’ll ever go for a discount option or a freelancer trying to make a quick buck again. I’d recommend at least giving ACX Outsourcing Hub a trial run before choosing the lowest bidder.

Any delays were caused by an author changing things or something of the sort.
    Only free is better than what they’re charging me. There’s definitely value.
    The quality of work was there, as was their ability to meet deadlines.
    My only hesitation would be that it would take away from my project.