Award Winning Web & Mobile App Development Company

Acropolis is a leading global IT solution and business consulting company that helps clients transforming their ideas into reality by offering software development services with agile methodology in the areas of web-based enterprise solutions, web application development, mobile application development, portal development, eCommerce, IoT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, digital marketing, public relations & communications and global business consulting.

Considering our solid business domain experience, technical expertise, profound knowledge of latest industry trends and quality-driven delivery model we offer progressive end-to-end web and business solutions. We have loyal client base which is continuously expanding around the globe.

Our dedicated team of experts include award-winning UI/UX and visual designers; web and mobile app developers; talented engineers; experts in marketing, business and launch strategy; user and client acquisition advisers and innovation strategists to ensure perfection and professionalism in our projects. We've worked with global brand leaders, fortune 500 companies, and innovative start-ups to deliver successful products.

Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to understand and address client’s problems in the best possible way. We have deep functional and industry expertise. It gives us immense pleasure to take different challenges and accomplish them with great success that matter to our clients and, often, to the world. We help our clients build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.

New Delhi, India

Multiple Web Dev for Creative Consulting Company

“They are engaged, responsive, and provide good client services. I really enjoy working with them.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

Acropolis Infotech Limited builds WordPress websites for a creative consultancy. Their front- and backend expertise comes to bear in projects for various industries.

New York, United States
Founder & Creative Director, Creative Consulting Company

Response to the websites Acropolis Infotech Limited produces is generally positive. They are reliable partners who stick to project timelines and scope. Attentive to feedback, they maintain open communication and an easy working relationship.

I am the managing director and founder of a creative consultancy. We do brand development, advertising, and brand innovation for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acropolis Infotech Limited?

I wanted to build a couple of websites for clients and needed a reliable partner. I needed an agency who was very skilled with both front- and backend work. Each website has layered frontend needs, and I don’t have any expertise in backend development, so I really needed a team who could do both.

They work with us on several sites for clients. One example was a branded site for a personal concierge service. It’s a high-end, luxury service, and they built the site in WordPress with blog functionality. The result was very responsive and lightyears better than the client’s previous site.

I had one single point of contact, which made communication very easy. Even though they're overseas, they were very responsive. There were other team members, including a tech lead and a developer who joined a few of our calls.

How did you come to work with Acropolis Infotech Limited?

I think we may have connected through LinkedIn. The project lead worked with me on a different project with another company, so I already had a previous relationship with him. When this set of projects came up, I did reference checks on their company and hired them for a small project. I was impressed, and was very happy to start an ongoing collaboration with them.

In aggregate across all the projects, we’ve spent between $20,000–$25,000.

The partnership started around May 2016. They maintain one or two of the sites they built for us, but we don’t have any active projects at the moment. Whenever we get web projects, I contact them. The average project takes between two and four months, but timelines vary.

Our clients are all very happy with the sites they produce. I've worked with several partners before them, but they are the most reliable and always deliver on what we discuss.

How did Acropolis Infotech Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of the builds we collaborate on are fairly straightforward, and they're generally good at keeping to timelines. I value their open communication and their responsiveness. My previous experience with other development agencies has been kind of messy. There are always bumps in the road, but Acropolis is a very good partner. If I noticed something, they would address it and always had a positive mentality.

They accept our feedback and act upon it. I only had a direct relationship with our main point of contact, and I appreciated how streamlined the process was. Most of our communication was through Skype.

They are engaged, responsive, and provide good client services. I really enjoy working with them and have faith in their abilities.

No, nothing comes to mind that they should improve.

Be open about your expectations and outline all the basic steps. If you have a clear scope of work and align their agency to the client, you should have an easy time.