We build custom and ultimate application solutions

(The contact number that is displaying on this Clutch Profile is for Whatsapp Business)

We started as a team of 5 young designers and programmers back in 2010 at Harbourfront Centre, Singapore. Since then, with an indomitable spirit, we've been connecting the dots and assisting companies to achieve its objectives in the fast changing world of technology.

In 2017, we officially founded ACMEX. It stands for "A company that makes everything" possible and the "X" is about intersections; we believe that various perspectives, working as a team, increase efficiency and deliver exponentially better outcomes.

OUR MISSION

To be the world’s most trusted and respected technology services brand.

Our Vision In order to accomplish our mission, Acmex has established a series of goals that we strive to achieve. This helps us work harder to give you the results that you want and these goals include:

a) Allowing each member of the team to feel inspired, so that they can work in an environment that is comfortable for them

b) Coming up with better ways to satisfy the demands of customers as well as figuring out what those needs may be in the future

c) Building partnerships within a successful network of professionals and establishing loyalty with them

d) Creating and supporting global communities

e) Understanding our responsibilities

f) Running a fast-paced organization with high productivity

, Mexico
  • Mexico

Visa, Disney, Genesis Networks, IBM, Toshiba, Brother, and contact us to learn more.

Redesign and Dev. for E-Commerce Platform

“They’re a very smart team that solves problems that are not just IT-related, but also business-related.”

May 2017 – May 2018

Acmex.co handled the redesign and development efforts for an e-commerce platform. Working from scratch, they built a website that features a negotiation box and includes functions for messaging and bidding.

Singapore
Stephen Chan
Director, Muimerp

The platform exceeded the partner's expectations. It runs smoothly and functions as it should. Acmex.co delivered the product on time and within budget. They were proactively involved in the ideation stage as well as provided guidance and direction throughout the project.

I’m the director of an e-commerce company. We provide a platform for people to post what they want to buy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acmex.co?

We had previously hired another programmer to build our website, but the result was really bad. I went to Alexis (Founder) for help to develop a new one.

Acmex.co designed and developed my entire platform from scratch, without using the previous codebase. Essentially, the most important feature is a negotiation box between buyers and sellers. The platform also has messaging and bidding functions.

I only worked directly with Alexis. I let her know the requirements I wanted, and she took them to her team.

How did you come to work with Acmex.co?

Alexis was introduced to me by one of my former colleagues.

I invested $38,000.

The project lasted from May 2017–May 2018.

The results were much better than I expected. Our website turned out quite well, and it functions very smoothly. In order for my business to function, the platform has to be smooth and as fast as possible. Any bugs we found were resolved within a day.

The website I built with the previous third party worked more like a forum and didn’t have many interactive functions. When I first met Alexis, I told her about my situation. She told me she could do a better job. I was only expecting a slight improvement, but the end result was awesome.

How did Acmex.co perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time and within budget. During the project, Alexis knew a bit about my background and the previous third party’s work. She helped me a lot, doing some work by herself. Sometimes she’d call me in the middle of the night. I believe the services rendered went over her quoted budget, but she didn’t tell me.

The way she handled the project was very clear. When I gave her my requirements, she came up with a proposal the very next day. Everything went smoothly after that. I just had to let her know if the deliverables were correct or anything needed to be improved.

When I gave her the concept for the negotiation box, I didn’t have anything clear in mind. However, Alexis had sorted everything out by the next time we met. She gave me direction on how to proceed with the platform. They’re a very smart team that solves problems that are not just IT-related, but also business-related.

No, I can’t think of any.

The most important thing a client can do is be honest with them. I wasn’t really clear when I presented my concept and requirements, but Acmex.co helped solve that problem. They have experience and skills and know what can and can’t be done.

They kept me updated on the progress of the project, and immediately informed me about needed deadline extensions.
    I think they did some things out of good will, because they knew I had a tight budget.
    This is because of the end result.

Web and Mobile App Dev for Soccer Organization

“They are very friendly and have a really good team dynamic.”

June 2019 – Ongoing

Acmex.co has handled end-to-end app development for an Australian social soccer league. They built member registration and payment capabilities, and cross-platform functionality on Android, iOS, and the web.

Melbourne, Australia
Sen Wong
Director, Melbourne Social Soccer

The process simplifications provided by the app have already saved time for the owners, as well as a significant amount of paper. The team from Acmex.co is friendly and enjoyable to work with, prioritizing communication to help guide their clients through the development process.

I’m the director of Melbourne Soccer Social, which is a non-profit soccer league with about 3,000 members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acmex.co?

We hired Acmex.co to develop an app for our users that would help them sign up and register for games digitally rather than on paper.

They took care of the development completely, starting with the wireframes and documentation off of the basic requirements that I gave them. From there, they guided us through the process of developing everything, including the registration and account capabilities, as well as the payment infrastructure. The app is built on iOS and Android, and we are just getting started on a website that will be compatible with the mobile app.

We have been working with about 6–7 members in total. I mostly interact with their director, but there are several other developers working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Acmex.co?

The owner is one of my friends, and she helped pitch the idea for the app and help me organize the plan for how to approach the project as well.

We’ve arranged a 40-40-20 pay structure, so the first payment was for $20,000 AUD (approximately $13,500 USD).

We started the project in June 2019 and the work is ongoing.

The project has already made our system so much easier to use. We used to process everything with paperwork, and the app eliminates that completely. Our customers also don’t have to worry about carrying cash anymore. The app is very reliable, and the cross-platform functionality works very well.

How did Acmex.co perform from a project management standpoint?

They handle issues and questions extremely well. I don’t have technical training myself, but they communicate their progress very clearly and always make sure that they are delivering on time while prioritizing the quality of the app. We generally meet in person or through Meetup.

They are very friendly and have a really good team dynamic. They create a very enjoyable environment to work in.

No, I’ve been completely satisfied with their services so far.

Website Development for Chemical Equipment Engineering Co.

"They are flexible and responsive, constantly engaging us along the project and striving to make the experience better."

June 2017

Acmex.co reorganized and upgraded the website design and content of a chemical and petroleum transportation technology company. They also added access privileges to protect certain levels of information.

Johor Baru, Malaysia
Steven Chan
Bus. Dev. Dir., Automation & Control Systems Sdn Bhd

The website refresh was a success, improving customer wait times by over 80% and saving their client immeasurable time and money on their own internal processes. The Acmex.co team was professional and responsive at all times, working quickly to roll out the improvements as soon as possible.

We are a prime mover controls' engineering company specializing in system integration and retrofits servicing the oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and marine transportation industries. I am the business development director responsible of identifying collaboration or new business opportunities to implement AI and smart sensors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acmex.co?

Customers are becoming more and more demanding when it comes to information and we need to incorporate these info onto our website for ease of access. Moreover, our website needed a complete makeover We do not have a full time IT personnel and so, outsourcing it to AcmeX was the sensible choice.

The goals for this project was to increase our company's visibility and enabling business prospects privileged access to some of the restricted information. We anticipate that this would have a positive impact on our existing customers and prospects.

This vendor was selected after our vigorous vetting process out of 3 other vendors. Their price is not the cheapest, but hey, cheap things or services are not necessarily good, right? The deciding factors were based on their past experience, tight dateline and responsiveness to changes required a short notice.

They worked with out team right from the onset to identify our requirements and tailored it to suit our business needs .

The size of the team was about 4-6 people for various roles. The lean team does help when it comes to making fast decisions and rolling out their tasks.

The impact of this project on our business is it has quickened customers' response time for information on product data up to 80% with little or no intervention from our staff. This has translated into enormous cost and time savings as compared to the old ways.

The team was highly effective and professional and they exceeded my expectation.

They are flexible and responsive, constantly engaging us along the project and striving to make the experience better. This is indeed a big plus point.

Areas of improvement there will be as there is no '1 size fits all' solutions.

Overall Score Undoubtedly, the company can go far.
    The project was completed ahead of schedule.
    Cost is not cheap, but well worth it.
    We enjoyed working with such an accomodating team to roll out the improved website. This is certainly money well spent.
    I have no qualms in referring this company to anyone who has an identical project. The team is young and full of bright ideas that is worth exploring.