ACME at its best

I would like to introduce you to Acme a 4 years old Industrial Development, Design and Internet Marketing Company from India. Every customer who is associated with us is happy with the exceptional level of services, which are especially designed for business professionals like you.

Our core business area covers in offering personalized Industry 4.0, Web Application/ Software Development & Mobile Apps solutions, & online marketing solutions serving clients across the globe.
What makes companies choose Acme IT? It’s our:
• Groundbreaking design & development concepts.
• Technically & creatively strong developers.
• High-Quality deliverable's.
• Familiarity with multiple industry standards.
• Flexible approach.
• Convenient communication channels.
• Exclusive PMS for time-tracking.
Most essentially, we value your time, so we always make sure we trouble you the least & apply smart strategies after the requirement analysis. Our transparent working models, communication methods & refined SDLC processes lets you focus on your Competencies and enjoy PEACE OF MIND through Outsourcing

Nashik, India
  • E - 21, Ambad MIDC, Ambad, Nashik
    Nashik, MH 422010

Anglo American, Bosch, Reliable, Bean2go ,Thatsme, Mahindra, DSM, Simal Packaging

Website Design - www.carrolrowe.co.uk Image

Website Design - www.carrolrowe.co.uk

This was a personal informative website demanded by the cient.

A CMS website having a good look and feel UI/UX.

Fixmyride Portal Image

Fixmyride Portal

Web portal where users can put request to fix their cars online.

A CMS system was developed for the same using open source and PHP deveopment.

Barrel inspection traveler Image

Barrel inspection traveler

1)Vision / Sensor based inspection system is developed to detect if barrel is wear out or not with the proof of images.

2) The system will generate the graph of Inner diameter from the range 70 mm to 75mm

3) The number of worn out get displayed as red on the screen.

Housing maintenance App Image

Housing maintenance App

This would be a simple / basic app where the workers / miners those who are living in the quarters given to stay (Homes /Apartments etc) can submit a complaint about the problems they are facing.(Electricity/ Plumbing / Drinking water / Amenities etc) This would be done for the growing need for workers / employees in their accommodations and to make a better experience.

The mobile

application is a multipurpose user interface that enable the user to communicate with and receive information from provider (Maintenance). It Is not a single use application. It serves as a collection point of information relevant to the requirements of the company.
Bean2go Coffee Image

Bean2go Coffee

Find barrister coffee and beverages near you conveniently while on the go. Bean2go turns your favorite coffee shop and others near to your location into a drive through enabling you to order and drive by to collect without leaving your vehicle.

All orders, payments and turn by turn directions to the coffee shop are included in the app.

This allows coffee lovers with busy lives to conveniently pick up their

favorite brew on the go
Thats Me App Image

Thats Me App

ThatsMe is a free personal and private space enabling one to be in charge of one's life now and in the future.

This is achieved through reflecting on important issues in one's life, becoming aware of one's thoughts and feelings, and carrying out actions for achieving desired growth.

This user-friendly platform is the first free app to combine emotional intelligence and artificial intelligence for optimum

personal growth. It is designed for maximum privacy and security through end-to-end encryption.

Website Creation for Motor Vehicle Platform

"Our concept was delivered on time and with great success."

Acme It Solutions LLP. provided features and website design. Their team supplied technical web development.

Pretoria, South Africa
Angelo Groenewald
Owner, ABM Service Solutions (PTY) Ltd

Acme It Solutions LLP. delivered the project on time. The work was successful and project management was great. They gave regular reports. The clients were very satisfied overall.

FixMyRide is an online quotations/marketing platform for the motor vehicle after sales industry. I am the owner

For what projects/services did your company hire Acme It Solutions LLP.?

Acme IT was hired to develop the website along with adding in additional features to the site as an ongoing project.

The goal was to deliver a competitive quotations platform for the consumer to consider all options and opportunities made available via the website. Also, the project would deliver marketing to service providers of the after sales industry

This was a long process. Much needed to be considered with regard to a start up of this kind and many vendors were vetted to develop the project. The reason I chose Acme is because of their technical expertise in the field of web development as well as experience with high level technical requirements.

The project needed to deliver a service that would benefit both service provider as well as consumer. In so doing the concept required relevance to both parties. This meant building the site with 3 basic rules in mind to maintain that relevance. The team at Acme readily understood the concept and goals at hand. They offered expert advice and built the site to the full expectation of what fixmyride is.

The team had a project manager who communicated all requirements from client to team in an efficient and well managed way. They were highly reliable

Our concept was delivered on time and with great success to our expectation. This of course result in a successful launch that was well received by all our clients.

Project management was amazing. Regular reports on progress with continuous updates on any changes were done promptly.

Their client satisfaction as well as work ethic.

Not according to my own experience

Web Design & SEO for Author & Poet

"Their level of expertise is superior to other experiences I’ve had."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

Acme It Solutions LLP. upgraded a website using existing content and images, and providing design support for banners and flyers. Their team is also working on short message service and SEO efforts.

Nottingham, UK
Carrol Rowe
Owner, CDR Writing and Production Ltd

The work has been of high quality and the feedback on the site has been very positive. Acme It Solutions LLP. is proactive and responsive, answering questions quickly and implementing feedback. Their strong work ethic and ability to deliver within timelines are great assets.

I’m the owner of CDR Writing and Production Ltd. I’m an author.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acme It Solutions LLP.?

I needed my website upgraded, along with SEO and short message service efforts (SMS), and design work from them.

Acme IT upgraded my website. I provided them with some content and images. Their team has also done some design work for us, creating banners and flyers. They’re also doing SMS and SEO efforts for us.

There are 5–6 people working on our project.

How did you come to work with Acme It Solutions LLP.?

I found them on Upwork. I liked the quality and competence I saw in their previous work, as well as their pricing.

We’ve spent less than $5,000.

We started working together in April 2020 and our engagement is ongoing. I plan to work with them on some other projects, too.

I’m very happy with the work they’ve produced. The feedback on the website has been great.

How did Acme It Solutions LLP. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re prompt and responsive, taking my input and feedback seriously. We communicate via phone and email, and they’re fast, professional, and effective in managing the project. They deliver on time and stay within budget.

They’re very reliable and competent. Their level of expertise is superior to other experiences I’ve had.

No, there’s nothing.

Give working with them a shot. They’re good to work with because they’re organized and team players with support.

Overall Score I’m very happy.
    They're brilliant.
    It’s very affordable.
    I would recommend them to anyone needing a website built.

Mobile App Development for Mental Health Platform

"They took the time to understand the goal of the app, and really see my vision."

With plans to develop a flagship mobile app, a mental health startup hired Acme IT Services. The team developed the iOS- and Android-compatible solution with a variety of features, including goal setting.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Samuel Mphuthi
CEO, ThatsMe Dotcom (Pty) Limited

Acme IT Services’ final product has been well-received by users and internal stakeholders alike. The team implements any and all updates to features and functionality in a timely manner. Customers can expect an engaged partner dedicated to the success of the project.

I’m the CEO of ThatsMeDotCom (Pty) Limited. We’re a startup offering a mental health platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acme IT Services LLP?

We needed a partner to build our flagship app.

Acme IT services was responsible for building the platform, a mobile app designed to function at a self-empowerment tool for individuals. It facilitates the introspection of the user, and helps them create action plans for their future, then monitor and change those plans via the dashboard. There is also free counseling provided.

The team created a working prototype before developing the fully functional app, which is now compatible with both iOS and Android.

I directly interact with three people, though there is a larger team supporting the project in the background.

How did you come to work with Acme IT Services LLP?

I did an open-ended search online. When I contacted Acme IT Services, Mandar (Founder & Director) and Harshal (Client Acquisition) seemed to have an intuitive connection with the project. I was pleasantly surprised, and felt they would be the right partner for me.

We’ve invested $40,000 so far.

We began working together in January 2019, and the project is ongoing as we continue to add new features and functions.

We’ve seen really positive feedback from our users. Since we’ve launched, we’ve noticed it’s particularly well received by the younger demographic.

How did Acme IT Services LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

Acme IT Services always works ahead of schedule, finishing deliverables early. The app itself was initially completed about two weeks early, allowing for a soft launch. We have weekly calls to ensure timelines and outputs are aligned.

They took the time to understand the goal of the app, and really see my vision. Acme IT Services has been able to translate my concept into a product very well. They’re also flexible, rolling with changes I make to features without incident.

I can’t think of anything significant. Our collaboration has been positive.

The product was better than I anticipated.
    I have already recommended them.

Mobile App Dev for Coffee Sales Platform

"Even if it’s something new to Acme, they’ll work it out pretty quickly and are really excited to do it."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Acme built a coffee ordering app for iOS and Android for an IT company. The project is ongoing and one of many apps built on behalf of the client.

South Africa
Brett Lee
Owner, Technosult

The client is satisfied with Acme’s high-quality work; they are now resolving bugs, adding new features, and considering an SLA with Acme. The team communicates fluently and displays a high level of technical and business knowledge. Their diligence and enthusiasm stand out.

I’m the owner of a company called Technosult.

What challenge were you trying to address with Acme It services LLP?

They developed an app called Bean2Go for me. It’s a takeaway coffee app.

Acme developed the app for Android and iOS. I’ve worked with them on apps for other businesses, including some security panic-button apps with push notifications and geolocation. They’re working on a few other apps for some of my friends and colleagues as well as other businesses that I deal with.

I’ve dealt with some of their PHP specialists and their iOS team. I have 1–2 main points of contact, including their technical salesperson who’s on every call and on all the WhatsApp groups we have. If I have a problem or query, he’s always available to make sure that everything’s understood. I’ve also dealt with Mandar (Founder and Director), and I’ve met him in person.

Their technical manager has Microsoft experience and also understands the business side of things. There were a few things I’d missed in the brief that he brought to my attention. He’s worked on many apps, and he understands not only the technical part but also the flow of how users and partners would integrate with it.

I’ve dealt with Priyanka (Team Lead) as well, who’s very good on the Apple side. I get to speak to all their teams, and we often have group calls together. They’re very good at solving problems and communicating. I was reluctant to work with an overseas company, but they’ve proven themselves to me.

How did you come to work with Acme It services LLP?

I received a cold call from their business developer back when he was with another company. He was also quite technical, and I’ve been dealing with him for the last year or so. They actually came out to South Africa from India. I met with them, and we’ve done a few projects together for different businesses of mine.

It’s been around $10,000.

I started working with Acme about 18 months ago — around November 2018 — and it’s ongoing. I’ll probably make a service-level agreement (SLA) with them. We’re constantly making changes and upgrades, and I’ve done other projects with them.

I’m very happy with what they’ve done. We’re busy resolving a couple of the last bugs, and we should be uploading the latest version of the app sometime this week. We’ve made a few recent changes to the app. Apple is insisting that we have sign-in with Apple ID on new versions, and we’d only had Google and Facebook sign-in.

How did Acme It services LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d have thought that I’d have a problem with language and communication, but there’ve been no language barriers. Their communication — both written and verbal — is good. We have quite a few Skype and WhatsApp calls, and we have WhatsApp groups going.

They’re usually on time when I give them deadlines. We don’t usually have end dates as far as having to launch something on a specific date. It’s a brand-new idea, and we’re constantly tweaking it.

I don’t know how to compare them because I haven’t used any other app developers. However, I found Acme to be quite technical. They get things done. Even if it’s something new to Acme, they’ll work it out pretty quickly and are really excited to do it. They personally take on the testing of the product as well. They’ve had people running around on scooters, motorbikes, and cars, testing my app in a real environment to make sure it worked.

I’ll always want the work to be done more quickly. I initially thought the project would take 7–8 months, but it’s been two years now. That’s not Acme’s fault, though. The previous company didn’t finish what they were doing, so Acme took over the project. Most companies would’ve said no to taking on another company’s work, and offered to do it from scratch. Acme was happy to take on what I had and work with it.

I think Acme is a fair company. We’ve had negotiations over quotes, and they’ve been flexible when I told them something was too expensive for me. That’s what I like when dealing with a third party. They’re approachable, and the communication is really good, from the CEO to the technical people I’m working with.

They’ve been in the app development industry for a long time so they’re quite knowledgeable and know the business side as well. The team is not just coders; they’re business management and salespeople as well. Plus, they’ve been involved in projects for all different industries, and they have a lot of knowledge from the industries they’ve been in. That helps small guys like me who are starting a business. They understand what the client wants, and they deliver.

The cost isn’t bad.