Web and Mobile App Development Company

Acentria Technologies (P) Ltd. is a well established software development organisation working from past 2 years having clientage all over the world.The company deals in a varied range of services such as Software development (Both website and Desktop), Mobile apps design and development, Games Development and Server Support.

The name and business strength that has been earned by our organization today is due to the professionally equipped and able staff, which has a varied experience of the Indian market as well as Overseas market and good knowledge of serving the customers to their satisfaction. This is further enhanced by the innovative ideas of the management, who strive from time to time in creating awareness and keeping the company at par to the latest development of today's world.

We Work On...

1. Website Development
2. iOS Mobile Application
3. Android Application
4. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

What you can expect from Us ?

1. On time delivery of your projects.
2. Cost effectiveness.
3. Improved quality products.
4. Overall productivity improvement in your business.
5. Customer Satisfaction.

Our Strength

1. Thoroughly review and understand client's requirements.
2. Excellent Communications and Verbal skills.
3. SDLC and Project Management Expertise.
4. Two years of experience in Software Industry serving overseas customers.
5. In depth Domain Knowledge in diverse fields
6. Excellence in executing short and long-term projects to your specific requirements.
7. Exploring the full potential of the internet to get and execute projects.

Visit us for more details

Jaipur, India
  • E-9, EPIP, Tonk Road, Riico Industrial Area, Sitapura
    Jaipur, RJ 302022

Xandro | Next-telecom | Learninglikecrazy | Allmynursejobs | Tutormatch | Cannabars | Horseridersclassics | Dontdopretty | Pixamedia | Motivationmen | Gumden |

Motivationmen.com

Its an wbsite for Production house which creates motivational videos and sell them online, with option of various packages for teams and individuals.

Booster Monster Company Website

URL: http://www.boostermonster.co.il/

RTL, Hibrew Language Mobile Responsive Website design and Development in WordPress Framework

TutorMatch (Directory Listing Website)

URL: http://www.tutormatch.com.au/

TutorMatch (Directory Listing Website) , Mobile responsive, buildin WordPress Framework. Tutors directory where users can search profiles of Tutors and book appointment

Health Care E-commerce Website

Health Care E-commerce Website Design and Developed in Magento Framework with Mobile Responsive Ready

Awakey (iOS and Android) Application

Awakey (iOS and Android) Application, is a Cross Platform Mobile Application , it Intracts with a hardware (Lock Device) and provide facility to Lock and unLock doors with the help of Mobile Application

VoIP Company Website

VoIP Company Informational Website developed in Custom PHP Framework.

Magento Jewellery e-commerce Website

Responsive Design Jewellery e-commerce Website Design and Developed in Magento Framework

Telecom Company Website

URL: http://next-telecom.nl/

Responsive Design Telecom Industry Company Website Design and Developed in WordPress.

Magento Fashion e-commerce Website

URL: http://www.lovefashion.co.uk/

Fashion e-commerce website design and deveoped in Magento Framework. Responsive Design Ready.

WordPress Club Website

Event and Club Website Designed and Developed in WordPress. Mobile Responsive Design and WordPress CMS

Magento Jewellery e-commerce Website

Jewellery e-commerce website design and developed in Magento Framework. Mobile Responsive Design and Magento CMS

Air Ticket Booking Website

Airline Ticket Booking Website Design and Developed in WordPress. Mobile Responsive Designs and CMS.

IT Management for Healthcare Job Sites

“They're a cut above the rest in terms of what they produce”

Oct. 2014 - Ongoing

Acentria optimized several WordPress healthcare job listing websites to perform and look better. The team also improved an email system, and remain on standby to lend technical support should the need arise.

Safety Harbor, Florida
Stephen Collins
Owner, Nurse Your Future, LLC

Acentria consistently provides quality services in a timely manner and with competitive prices. They maintain open communication via Skype on a daily basis and are always available to discuss issues if and when they arise.

I run multiple sites which function as job boards for the healthcare industry.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Acentria Technologies?

I needed help in maintaining and improving my websites and email system. I was using some WordPress job platforms which didn't look very good.

Acentria Technologies cleaned up my WordPress sites, doing a great job. They also worked on my email system and cleaned up my server, getting it to run properly.

We're currently working on a customer contact system.

How did you come to work with Acentria Technologies?

I found them through Upwork, which was called oDesk at the time.

A lot of our work consists of maintenance jobs, so it's hard to provide a per-project price. Compared to other firms I've worked with before using Acentria Technologies, they are light-years ahead in terms of knowledge, value, and timeliness.

I started working with Acentria Technologies a year and a half ago. Our collaboration is ongoing.

I am very pleased with their work.

How did Acentria Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They've always been able to meet deadlines. We communicate through Skype on a daily basis. Even though there's a time difference between us, we can always communicate in the morning, or if I'm up late enough at night, we can catch up then.

What distinguishes Acentria Technologies from other providers?

They're a cut above the rest in terms of what they produce, as well as in their consistency and pricing.

Is there anything Acentria Technologies could have improved or done differently?

They could open an office in the East Coast of the United States, so I could talk to them during the day. Alternatively, I could open one in India, but that's unlikely.

Server Management for Language Learning Company

“If Acentria Technologies tells me that they will resolve an issue, it will get resolved.”

Acentria performed server management services, eliminating a virus which was affecting a server. The team also helped migrate several websites, and remain on standby as the dedicated server admin.

Colombia
Patrick Jackson
Founder and CEO, Learning Like Crazy

Due to the virus, the servers were sluggish and unresponsive. Acentria resolved the issue in only a few days and restored the websites back to normal. The team excels for their responsiveness, availability, and quick turnaround times.

My organization is called Learning Like Crazy. We sell educational products aimed at learning foreign languages, mainly Spanish and Italian. We are an online business which has existed since 2004.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Acentria Technologies?

My background is in marketing, so I have no technology training. There was an issue with our server. It had been infected with a virus and kept sending spam. Our hosting company threatened to shut us down as a result.

Acentria Technologies fixed our virus problem within a couple of days.

I also wanted to migrate a couple of dating websites which I operate within a different company. They helped us with this as well.

How did you come to work with Acentria Technologies?

We hired them through oDesk.

The total cost of their services has been in the thousands of dollars.

We've been working with them for over six months. Acentria Technologies acts as our server admin.

I'm very happy with the results. We had a different server admin which was incapable of fixing the problems with our server. Our site ran extremely slow. Within a couple of days, Acentria Technologies had my site running much faster than before. I'm very happy with their company and intend to keep using them.

How did Acentria Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We operate within different time zones, which can make communication difficult at times, but Acentria Technologies manages to make themselves available. Our tech support person is in India, within the same time zone as Acentria Technologies, so their communication is much easier.

What distinguishes Acentria Technologies from other providers?

They do what they promise. If Acentria Technologies tells me that they will resolve an issue, it will get resolved. This is a major improvement from my last server admin.

I wish they'd be available during normal US business hours. They still manage to get in touch with my tech support person though, which is the most important part. If they did ever contact me, I wouldn't likely know what the issues were.

I'm happy with their pricing. The person I used before charged a lot more but didn't come near Acentria Technologies' results.

Application Development for Various Startups

“I've gotten good feedback from their work”

2015 - Ongoing

Acentria is performing WordPress plugin implementation and debugging for a number of websites. The team is also developing mobile MVPs for Android and iOS.

Israel
Ziv Raviv
CEO, Booster Monster

The team has achieved a number of milestones, including the launch of a mobile app which now has more than 100 subscribers. Acentria is quick and responsive, though they could improve in project planning. Regardless, their team of specialists allows them to provide guidance in many scenarios.

The first company I represent is specialized in website optimization for small businesses. The second company is a professional service operating in Israel within a niche related to birthday parties. Our third company acts as a content creator and podcast platform. All three companies work under my brand. We've used Acentria Technologies' services for all three companies.

I am the Chief Executive Officer of these companies.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Acentria Technologies?

I needed help with WordPress debugging tasks which required a contractor with whom I could work reliably and openly with. Because of my software development background, I have special demands. I know how to manage software-related projects and have specific requests. For example, I demand that any changes made to the code will be explained in a way that would be fully understood by a software engineer. Not all contractors have agreed to this kind of handling. Explaining every action taken makes the service provider's job unnecessary in a sense.

Acentria Technologies has provided software solutions for my companies. We work with multiple kinds of technologies, including WordPress plugin implementation and debugging. In addition to this, we engage in mobile development for both Android and iOS. We also engage in minor work on the server side, mostly configuration and hosting.

How did you come to work with Acentria Technologies?

I researched companies through Upwork.com.

My business model implies creating minimum viable products [MVPs]. The typical cost for such a project is less than $10,000, usually within hundreds of dollars. After the MVP stage, we evaluate the market need for our solution and decide whether to extend development or not.

We've been working together for around a year. Our relationship is ongoing.

We launched a mobile app at the end of February 2016. It has reached 100 paying users within its small niche. It provides a utility for a specific kind of profession. We have not had any bug reports for it, aside from a couple of errors which were fixed within the first five days. The only feedback we received was related to concerns about missing features for which I've started work with Acentria Technologies.

How did Acentria Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very quick and responsive. I think that their planning phase could at times do with more orderly work. I sometimes explain in plain language what features I want and expect everyone to understand what I mean, which leads to occasional rework. This is mainly because I don't have the time to write out professional specs. Acentria Technologies' project management abilities have been above average. I've gotten good feedback from their work, and timelines are well met.

What distinguishes Acentria Technologies from other providers?

I could hire cheaper developers by managing them myself and working with multiple independent people. I chose to work with Acentria Technologies more and more instead. I appreciate that, as an agency, they provide multiple types of expertise like graphic designers, search engine optimization specialists, mobile and website developers, and so on. This gives me the flexibility of brainstorming with their company and checking if a solution makes sense technically, as well as what its limitations may be. I get a lot of mileage out of their knowledgebase simply by brainstorming and checking options.

There have been occasions in which small bugs were detected on small projects we've worked on. This happens when Acentria Technologies is focused on other, bigger projects. The turnaround time for getting results is sometimes not as fast as I'd like it to be. They're better adept at working on big projects, rather than small, easy-to-fix items. They have, in the meantime, provided me a project manager who can provide access to resources for small fixes though.

I have already recommended them to friends and colleagues.