Rated Best SEO Company in Calgary!

A PROFESSIONAL SEO AGENCY CAN IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS

Are you wondering how to get your business on Google?
Do you want your business to be listed and found on the first page of Google?

Ace SEO Consulting will rank your website higher on Google, grow your online business and improve your website ranking with Google SEO to help you stand out against your competitors so that you will see direct results on your bottom line.

As a top-rated SEO Calgary digital agency, we will stand behind you with a dedicated team of web designers, web developers, web marketing and SEO experts.

Highly rated and reviewed as the best SEO Company in Calgary, Ace SEO Consulting, has been providing Local SEO services for over 15 years. With professional Calgary SEO expert consultants, trained and talented web design staff, you will work with the most trustworthy and best SEO Company in Calgary.

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL

“Ace, I made it to the 1st page for “Landscaping Calgary.” My phones have been busy!!”
– Tazscapes Inc, Calgary Alberta Canada

WE ARE THE SEO EXPERTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

1. Top Reviewed Calgary SEO Company On Google and Facebook
  2. Affordable Pricing For Web Design, SEO, Web Marketing, Online Reputation Management
  3. Worked with Dozens of Industries with Excellent Customer Service
  4. Top Results with 99.9% Client Satisfaction Rate
  5. Serving Clients in Canada and the USA for Over 15 years

Are you ready to grow your business?

Contact Us Today!

Calgary: 403-800-0325 | Toll-free: 800-235-1258 | USA: 619-843-8815

2003
  • 14 Sage Meadows Way NW
    Calgary, AB T3P0E7
  • Canada

Digital Strategy for Landscaping Company

"Ace SEO Consulting has successfully put us on the map and brought our company to the next level."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting audited a website, conducted research on competitors, and developed a digital marketing action plan.

Mumtaz Mirza
Owner, Tazscapes Inc.

The new strategies increased web traffic by 510% and raised public awareness of the company. Ace SEO Consulting continually improves by asking questions, discusing their strategy, and attentively tracking its results.

I own Tazscapes Inc., a full-service landscape design and construction company. I meet homeowners, design their yards, and complete the construction.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We wanted to build a strong online presence and establish our brand. Our local  landscape is competitive, so we wanted to rise above the noise and capture this influx of new residential neighborhoods. We asked Ace SEO Consulting to help us spread the word online.

Our goal was simple: rise to the top. We believed that our workmanship and service were just as good as any other, but our challenge was advertising that to city dwellers. We needed to establish a strong online presence to expose them to our company and services.

We spent months interviewing companies and talking to different "experts" and evaluating them based on the little knowledge we had. We carefully mapped out the problem, understood our competition, and had an industry expert propose a detailed blueprint and timeline.

They clearly identified the problem areas on our website, compiled a detailed analysis, and broke down our marketing landscape. They showed us an audit report with a detailed breakdown of our competitors, then outlined an execution plan to overcome hurdles. They utilized multiple facets of marketing, from website development to reputation management to social media awareness.

We only met with the owner.

We have witnessed a drastic 510% increase in website and online traffic. Ace SEO Consulting has successfully put us on the map and brought our company to the next level.

The workflow is good. They're always available to talk about strategy when needed.

We get results, period. Ace SEO Consulting continually finds ways to increase online impressions.

No, this is an ongoing relationship that requires constant monitoring and adjustments.

Overall Score I hope they keep us the great work.
    There are no issues. They're always available when we need them.
    They are fairly priced.
    I'm happy with the work they do for us and look forward to more success.
    I've referred them multiple times and will continue to do so.

SEO for Tutoring Service

“Ace delivers on everything I ask, so I don’t see any room for improvement.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting created strategies to improve keyword rankings in Google searches and improve web traffic rates to boost business growth. The team continues to manage these efforts.

Alberta, Canada
Mo Kashanian
Owner, YYC Tutoring

As a result of Ace’s efforts, most keywords are ranking on Google’s first page and the company is listed first on Google Maps. Responsive collaborative skills and an involved approach to the partnership help Ace determine the most profitable SEO strategies.

I am the owner of YYC Tutoring in Canada. We have a variety of tutors that help students excel academically and meet their educational goals. My responsibility is to find ways to grow our business and extend our services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

I wanted to improve my Google search rankings.

Our main goal was to reach the first results page on Google and drive more customers to our website.

I found Ace through a connection with an old friend. We met a few times to assure their services were a good fit for my business.

We had an initial meeting, where Ace gave me advice on how to approach my project and the best strategies to meet my goals. Now, they are working on improving rankings for some of my key terms in Google searches and on Google Maps.

We worked with the owner, but I made all the final decisions.

We are ranking high for some of our key terms and we are the first company listed on Google Maps. For the majority of our terms, we are at least on the first page. I understand this process takes time, especially with our budget, so I’m satisfied.

How did the Ace SEO Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

The owner is very responsible and responsive. He quickly returns all of my phone calls and emails and explains all of his processes. Despite my budget, he continues to provide additional guidance. I really enjoy working with him.

What impresses you about the Ace SEO Consulting?

I very much appreciated the owner’s approach to our partnership. He is extremely professional and very involved in our collaboration. He has a great understanding of my goals.

I have very little background in SEO and Google ranking strategy. Ace delivers on everything I ask, so I don’t see any room for improvement.

Web Revamp and SEO for Moving Company

"I’m quite impressed with their work and honesty."

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Ace SEO Consulting provided 360-degree SEO services, handling a website revamp and other marketing activities.

Edmonton, Alberta
Austine Chukwuebuka
Owner, Helping Hands Family Movers Inc.

The number of web visitors and the amount of revenue generated have increased markedly since Ace SEO Consulting was engaged. Expertise and meticulousness were hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justified the investment and made them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of Helping Hands Family Movers Inc. in Edmonton, Alberta.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We needed an external resource to review and revamp our website in order to generate more traffic and revenue.

We wanted to get our name out there more and to increase revenue.

We found them via an online search.

Ace SEO Consulting took care of our website and our marketing, as well as revenue generating activities.

We worked with Ashif “Ace” (founder, Ace SEO Consulting).

We’ve seen tremendous progress within one month. I’m very happy.

They are so effective. Ace promised results and delivered two weeks early. He responded fast to all of our communication.

I’m quite impressed with their work and honesty. Ace is clear and honest in his explanations. He is a genius.

No, I’m happy with the service I'm getting so far.

I will be recommending them and will definitely spread the word.

SEO for Automotive Website

“They have a quick turnaround time whenever we have questions.”

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting provides ongoing SEO support. They aid in creating a stronger online presence with their Google-based optimization strategies.

Lux Lakhu
Dealer Principal, High River Toyota

The site has experienced a substantial growth in online reviews and overall traffic. The Ace SEO Consulting team’s effectiveness and responsiveness have fostered a continued, multiyear engagement.

I’m the dealer principal at High River Toyota. We're a car dealership in Calgary, Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We need SEO assistance for our website.

Ultimately, we want to see an increase in traffic to the site and have more reviews on Google to improve our presence.

We were referred to them.

They’ve implemented SEO features to our site and provide ongoing assistance with our presence on Google.

We work closely with the owner of Ace SEO Consulting.

We’ve seen the traffic to our site double since their SEO efforts. There has also been significant growth in reviews per month, growing from two to 15.

Our teams work together effectively.

They have a quick turnaround time whenever we have questions.

There's not much they can improve on. Although it would be great if they could work 24/7, that's not realistic.