Rated Best SEO Company in Calgary!

A PROFESSIONAL SEO AGENCY CAN IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS

Are you wondering how to get your business on Google?
Do you want your business to be listed and found on the first page of Google?

Ace SEO Consulting will rank your website higher on Google, grow your online business and improve your website ranking with Google SEO to help you stand out against your competitors so that you will see direct results on your bottom line.

As a top-rated SEO Calgary digital agency, we will stand behind you with a dedicated team of web designers, web developers, web marketing and SEO experts.

Highly rated and reviewed as the best SEO Company in Calgary, Ace SEO Consulting, has been providing Local SEO services for over 15 years. With professional Calgary SEO expert consultants, trained and talented web design staff, you will work with the most trustworthy and best SEO Company in Calgary.

We are driven by the mission: "We Succeed When You Succeed!"

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL

“Ace, I made it to the 1st page for “Landscaping Calgary.” My phones have been busy!!”
– Tazscapes Inc, Calgary Alberta Canada

WE ARE THE SEO EXPERTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

1. Top Reviewed Calgary SEO Company On Google and Facebook
  2. Affordable Pricing For Web Design, SEO, Web Marketing, Online Reputation Management
  3. Worked with Dozens of Industries with Excellent Customer Service
  4. Top Results with 99.9% Client Satisfaction Rate
  5. Serving Clients in Canada and the USA for Over 15 years

Are you ready to grow your business?

Contact Us Today!

Calgary: 403-800-0325 | Toll-free: 800-235-1258 | USA: 619-843-8815

2003
  • 14 Sage Meadows Way NW
    Calgary, AB T3P0E7
  • Canada

Tazscapes Inc Top Gear Car Wash YYC Tutoring The Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa Cook Custom Homes Patriarch Construction High River Toyota

482% More Website Visitors For Calgary Landscape Contractor Image

482% More Website Visitors For Calgary Landscape Contractor

The Google Analytics graph with orange line shows website visits for Tazscapes back in 2018, and the blue line shows how things went in 2019 - after he obtained SEO services from us.   The graph represents a 482% increase in new users through our SEO efforts.
Calgary SEO Resulting In Top Placement on Google Maps Image

Calgary SEO Resulting In Top Placement on Google Maps

Our first and foremost goal was to increase the number of visitors to the newly designed Google-friendly and User-friendly landscaping website. The hope of our landscaper client, Taz, was to see more customers coming calling him asking for his services. We were both very pleased. Taz had more folks asking for his services and more business almost

right away. We tracked the visitors to his website and compared 2019 to 2018 with the new site and SEO improvements. The results were spectacular!
Website Redesign Work For Calgary Landscaping Company Image

Website Redesign Work For Calgary Landscaping Company

Website Redesign and Construction, SEO, and More The work we did for Tazscapes started with a redesign of his website. Website optimization and on-page SEO were the priorities. Then we set up to do blogging and content marketing for Tazscapes as well as link outreach, link building, and video marketing.

Web Dev, SEO, & Copywriting for Accounting Firm

"They were very understanding."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting designed and developed a functional, visually-pleasing website. Along with writing copy for the website and leading SEO efforts, the team provides web hosting support.

Owner, Accounting Firm

The website created by Ace SEO Consulting resulted in improved online visibility as well as increased lead generation and work opportunities. The team continues to be time-efficient and transparent, bringing their expertise to the project.

I am the founder and CPA of an accounting firm in Calgary, Alberta, CANADA. We have been in the business since 2016. I am responsible for making decisions for the overall progress and growth of our company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

Our company did not have a website, and we felt that we were losing out as we had no way of getting leads and new clients for our business.

We needed a properly functioning website, and we needed the site to bring more clients.

After talking with and few companies, we decided that Ace SEO Consulting was most suitable as they were result-oriented and provided a more comprehensive range of services to our needs concerning Calgary SEO, and web design solutions.

Ace and his team designed a beautiful, easy to use, Google-friendly website to showcase/represent our company on the internet. They provided content writing services and modified them as per our feedback to reflect our company correctly on the internet. They are also providing reliable web hosting along with backups and security of our site. Since we also wanted our website to rank higher on Google and attract customers from the search, they are doing Google Local Maps SEO and Local Calgary SEO for our accounting practice. We have enhanced online visibility, and we have received many leads directly due to their SEO services and blogging work.

Experienced, qualified and easy to work with. I worked with Ashif for so many years and he is excellent in explaining all the small details. Very honest and always complete the task in timely manner

Attracted more clients, got some big projects and potential partnership opportunity with other CPA practice

They were very understanding and understood the overall picture of the business

Honesty - Provide a report on a monthly basis and Quality work

Need some improvement to towards the blog posting such the topic selection and understanding the market

Overall Score Excellent service

Digital Strategy for Landscaping Company

"Ace SEO Consulting has successfully put us on the map and brought our company to the next level."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting audited a website, conducted research on competitors, and developed a digital marketing action plan.

Mumtaz Mirza
Owner, Tazscapes Inc.

The new strategies increased web traffic by 510% and raised public awareness of the company. Ace SEO Consulting continually improves by asking questions, discusing their strategy, and attentively tracking its results.

I own Tazscapes Inc., a full-service landscape design and construction company. I meet homeowners, design their yards, and complete the construction.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We wanted to build a strong online presence and establish our brand. Our local  landscape is competitive, so we wanted to rise above the noise and capture this influx of new residential neighborhoods. We asked Ace SEO Consulting to help us spread the word online.

Our goal was simple: rise to the top. We believed that our workmanship and service were just as good as any other, but our challenge was advertising that to city dwellers. We needed to establish a strong online presence to expose them to our company and services.

We spent months interviewing companies and talking to different "experts" and evaluating them based on the little knowledge we had. We carefully mapped out the problem, understood our competition, and had an industry expert propose a detailed blueprint and timeline.

They clearly identified the problem areas on our website, compiled a detailed analysis, and broke down our marketing landscape. They showed us an audit report with a detailed breakdown of our competitors, then outlined an execution plan to overcome hurdles. They utilized multiple facets of marketing, from website development to reputation management to social media awareness.

We only met with the owner.

We have witnessed a drastic 510% increase in website and online traffic. Ace SEO Consulting has successfully put us on the map and brought our company to the next level.

The workflow is good. They're always available to talk about strategy when needed.

We get results, period. Ace SEO Consulting continually finds ways to increase online impressions.

No, this is an ongoing relationship that requires constant monitoring and adjustments.

Overall Score I hope they keep us the great work.
    There are no issues. They're always available when we need them.
    They are fairly priced.
    I'm happy with the work they do for us and look forward to more success.
    I've referred them multiple times and will continue to do so.

SEO for Tutoring Service

“Ace delivers on everything I ask, so I don’t see any room for improvement.”

Apr. 2015 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting created strategies to improve keyword rankings in Google searches and improve web traffic rates to boost business growth. The team continues to manage these efforts.

Alberta, Canada
Mo Kashanian
Owner, YYC Tutoring

As a result of Ace’s efforts, most keywords are ranking on Google’s first page and the company is listed first on Google Maps. Responsive collaborative skills and an involved approach to the partnership help Ace determine the most profitable SEO strategies.

I am the owner of YYC Tutoring in Canada. We have a variety of tutors that help students excel academically and meet their educational goals. My responsibility is to find ways to grow our business and extend our services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

I wanted to improve my Google search rankings.

Our main goal was to reach the first results page on Google and drive more customers to our website.

I found Ace through a connection with an old friend. We met a few times to assure their services were a good fit for my business.

We had an initial meeting, where Ace gave me advice on how to approach my project and the best strategies to meet my goals. Now, they are working on improving rankings for some of my key terms in Google searches and on Google Maps.

We worked with the owner, but I made all the final decisions.

We are ranking high for some of our key terms and we are the first company listed on Google Maps. For the majority of our terms, we are at least on the first page. I understand this process takes time, especially with our budget, so I’m satisfied.

How did the Ace SEO Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

The owner is very responsible and responsive. He quickly returns all of my phone calls and emails and explains all of his processes. Despite my budget, he continues to provide additional guidance. I really enjoy working with him.

What impresses you about the Ace SEO Consulting?

I very much appreciated the owner’s approach to our partnership. He is extremely professional and very involved in our collaboration. He has a great understanding of my goals.

I have very little background in SEO and Google ranking strategy. Ace delivers on everything I ask, so I don’t see any room for improvement.

Website Development & SEO for Renovation Company

"They come up with effective solutions to my requests."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting provides web design and SEO services for a renovation company. They also help out with content writing when necessary.

Alexander Gazimov
Managing Director, Renovation Company

So far, the site is ranking well on Google search pages thanks to Ace SEO Consulting. The team responds quickly to client inquiries.

I run a renovation company.

Website design, SEO

SEO friendly, attractive website

I met with Ace for an interview and chose him based on ethics and experience

Took about two month, 3 or 4 meetings, Ace helped with creating content that was challenging for me.

Ace, a developer and a content writer. Ace was coordinating and leading the project.

My website is ranking well on Google in 6 months

Very effective. They respond quickly to requests.

They come up with effective solutions to my requests.

N/A

Website Design & SEO Services for Home Improvement Company

"I really appreciated their professionalism and knowledge."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting redesigned and restructured a website for a home improvement company, also incorporating SEO and keyword tracking. They implemented a detailed project plan to accomplish this.

Alberta, Canada
President, Cook Custom Homes

Once the services were executed, the website went from having no top-ranking keywords to seeing over half of their targeted keywords climb to the first page of search results. The team made communication simple with its effective, proactive approach.

I am the President of Cook Custom Homes. We are a custom home builder in Calgary, Alberta.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

I hired Ace SEO Consulting to rebuild my entire website which turned out a huge success. Ace also helped us select our top 10-20 keywords that suited the searches for our type of business.

Have a well built functional easy to use website and rank all chosen keywords within the top page on google.

Ace SEO Consulting helped a friends company achieve well past their set goals whilst seeing huge results

We met with Ace many times prior to starting until we felt comfortable moving forward. He helped us create the proper plan for our Seo and website building needs and advised us all the way.

We usually deal directly with the owner but we are also in contact with a project manager who is very professional and easy to deal with also. Every gets done in a timely manner.

We were not ranked on the first page for any of our chosen keywords we now have over 50% on the first page with some at the very top.

Super easy very effective

Aside from the results, I really appreciated their professionalism and knowledge.

Not for me. They have done more then their job and assisted me in many other computer tasks i was unable to complete by myself.

Yes i already have

Web Dev, SEO, & Branding for Hospitality Chain

"They were prompt to reply to any issues I had."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting created, marketed, and managed SEO campaigns for several websites.

Waterton Park Alberta
Shameer Suleman
Owner, Mani Krupa Inns & Resorts

The team produced excellent sales and SEO results.

I am the owner of Mani Krupa Hospitality. We own several hotels and restaurants

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

Web design and management. online marketing. review management

To gain a higher ranking online and increase sales. Both goals were accomplished.

They came heavily recommended.

They created multiple websites, managed them and marketed them get us maximum exposure on all search engines. They did all our SEO for all sites.

I dealt with Ace as a project manager, a web designer, web developer, and a social media person.

Sales and SEO results were exceptional.

I dealt with ACE as a project manager. They answered all my questions right away.

They were prompt to reply to any issues I had.

Social media marketing could be better.

Web Revamp and SEO for Moving Company

"I’m quite impressed with their work and honesty."

Jan. 2019 - Feb. 2019

Ace SEO Consulting provided 360-degree SEO services, handling a website revamp and other marketing activities.

Edmonton, Alberta
Austine Chukwuebuka
Owner, Helping Hands Family Movers Inc.

The number of web visitors and the amount of revenue generated have increased markedly since Ace SEO Consulting was engaged. Expertise and meticulousness were hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication and responsiveness justified the investment and made them a valuable partner.

I’m the owner of Helping Hands Family Movers Inc. in Edmonton, Alberta.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We needed an external resource to review and revamp our website in order to generate more traffic and revenue.

We wanted to get our name out there more and to increase revenue.

We found them via an online search.

Ace SEO Consulting took care of our website and our marketing, as well as revenue generating activities.

We worked with Ashif “Ace” (founder, Ace SEO Consulting).

We’ve seen tremendous progress within one month. I’m very happy.

They are so effective. Ace promised results and delivered two weeks early. He responded fast to all of our communication.

I’m quite impressed with their work and honesty. Ace is clear and honest in his explanations. He is a genius.

No, I’m happy with the service I'm getting so far.

I will be recommending them and will definitely spread the word.

SEO for Automotive Website

“They have a quick turnaround time whenever we have questions.”

Apr. 2013 - Ongoing

Ace SEO Consulting provides ongoing SEO support. They aid in creating a stronger online presence with their Google-based optimization strategies.

Lux Lakhu
Dealer Principal, High River Toyota

The site has experienced a substantial growth in online reviews and overall traffic. The Ace SEO Consulting team’s effectiveness and responsiveness have fostered a continued, multiyear engagement.

I’m the dealer principal at High River Toyota. We're a car dealership in Calgary, Canada.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ace SEO Consulting?

We need SEO assistance for our website.

Ultimately, we want to see an increase in traffic to the site and have more reviews on Google to improve our presence.

We were referred to them.

They’ve implemented SEO features to our site and provide ongoing assistance with our presence on Google.

We work closely with the owner of Ace SEO Consulting.

We’ve seen the traffic to our site double since their SEO efforts. There has also been significant growth in reviews per month, growing from two to 15.

Our teams work together effectively.

They have a quick turnaround time whenever we have questions.

There's not much they can improve on. Although it would be great if they could work 24/7, that's not realistic.