The best in affordable accountancy services.

For all your tax and accounting affairs, we have it covered.

The Accountancy Partnership is online accountants offering affordable services nationwide for a fixed monthly fee. We use the very latest in online accountancy technology for our clients, giving them the best in affordable accountancy services.

Our accountants are very experienced in helping new businesses grow and also using their accounting expertise to help established organisations. We also have a history of working with contractors and freelancers, helping them through the year with business accounting and advice.

With The Accountancy Partnership you will receive:

- Your own fully qualified, dedicated accountant
- Unlimited help and support at no extra cost
- Our free cloud-based bookkeeping software, Pandle
- Free business guides outlining how the tax system works and deadlines relevant to you

Get an instant quotation today: www.theaccountancy.co.uk/quotation

Or speak to one of our advisers on 020 3355 4047

2006
  • Twelve Quays House, Egerton Wharm, Wirral, CH41 1LD
    London CH41 1LD

• Tax Preparation
  • Payroll Processing
  • Bookkeeping

Tax, VAT, & Financial Statement Prep for Digital Studio

“It is really rare to find an accounting firm that combines competency and dedication as well as they do.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

The Accountancy Partnership provides bookkeeping, tax filing, and business structure consulting to a digital studio based in the United Kingdom.

Peterborough, United Kingdom
Hamzah Malik
CEO, Regent Branding

All of the services provided by The Accountancy Partnership have completely exceeded project stakeholder expectations, allowing them to focus on the core of their business and handle tax filings and related decisions effortlessly. Their team is organized and excellent at explaining complex policies.

I am the CEO of an organization called Regent Branding. We are a digital studio based in the UK, and we help businesses with their digital strategy across search and social and some more bespoke work like web and native applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Accountancy Partnership?

We hired The Accountancy Partnership to handle all of our bookkeeping and accounting requirements for the company. Because we are built around remote, flexible working, we outsource a lot to dedicated partners around the world and do the same for our accounting.

They do all of our year-end accounting services for the financial year. That includes making sure we file our self-assessments and helping us out with the details of those, helping us file our tax returns, and providing expert advice any time I’m unsure of a decision or have a specific filing question.

Their team is consistently providing really sound advice backed up with government guidelines and always keeps us updated with links via email to any changes or policies that we need to be aware of.

There are several members of their team working on our account, but our main point of contact is Tabitha (Accounts Semi-Senior). She is a true blessing because she always understands where I’m coming from and is able to break things down in a way that I can understand coming from a background in marketing.

How did you come to work with The Accountancy Partnership?

I originally found them through a web search and was really impressed with their website and their honest answers in all the initial conversations I had with their team.

The cost varies depending on how much involvement they have in your business at any given point, but it’s roughly around £80 a month (approximately $110 USD) and then extra services add on a little bit, but it’s all very reasonable. The cost of one fine for not properly following guidelines would easily add up to what I pay them in a year, so I’m happy to go with them.

We first started interacting in July 2018 and have continued working together since.

When I initially signed up for the accounting software from my bank, I decided to give it a shot myself, and two hours later I was completely in over my head and had to ask them to do it instead. They were able to get everything together correctly, compile the accounts and get them to me for approval, and then submit them for me as well.

Since that first experience, it has been a completely painless experience for me and allows me to focus on growing my business’s marketing strategies, hiring, and everything else that is really important instead of the nitty-gritty of our financials.

How did The Accountancy Partnership perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication flow is absolutely excellent and is the main thing that sets them apart as real pros in the industry. They’ll never get in touch when you’re two days from the deadline and start yelling like other accountants might. Instead, you get personalized emails notifying you at regular intervals about what to do next, and when you get closer, they’ll give you a call to set up times to handle each individual step.

The communication is consistently effortless and allows you to just email back and forth to get the job done with complete professionalism and excellent work ethic. If you ever have a question, they take it very seriously and answer it quickly in specific terms until you are completely satisfied. It really has been a huge asset to their services.

In the past, I have worked with other accounting firms who were either less available, less effective, gave less sound advice, or some combination of the three. It is really rare to find an accounting firm that combines competency and dedication as well as they do. I’m really happy with every accounting-related element of our business at the moment, which is an incredible place to be as a business owner and I wouldn’t have it any other way

Considering the time, having an app on my phone might be much more natural than receiving an email and picking it out of all the emails I’m getting on a given day. If they were to create an app that could send you push notifications, I would love that, but it’s obviously a very trivial thing. The core service that they offer is absolutely phenomenal, and I really can’t fault them for any part of that.