Simply Cloud. Simplifying Cloud

A group of highly experienced professionals with past experience in top consulting firms globally came together with one mission. To simplify consulting experience. We believe and take pride in delivering quality and value addition to our customers and partners. We work with our clients to maximize the return from their cloud system and help in realization of business drivers and tangible results.

With over 70 successful engagements and implementations in 3 years, we are working day-in and day-out to make systems deliver the committed ROI. Whether you are looking for a consulting partner for your salesforce.com implementation or an implementation partner who can manage and understand your support requirements, ABSYZ can help you. We also work on Appexchange and product development. With the right tools and solutions by our side and with sound understanding of industry needs, we deliver solutions that leverage the combined knowledge of our consultants. Our USP is our team and you will not be disappointed as the co-founders themselves are veterans in salesforce.com circles and we are probably the only boutique company which concentrates only on salesforce.com and related integration projects.

Hyderabad, India
  • Samvruddi Srisampada Building, 201, Raghvendra Colony, Kondapur
    Hyderabad 500038
  • Bengaluru, KA

Fortune 2000 companies using salesforce.com

Customer Relationship Management Projects for Custom Developer

"Every one of their employees are at least twice certified. That is a very big standard in this computing field."

ABSYZ Software Consulting provided development and end-to-end CRM projects that include research, architecture and consulting.

Kansas City, Missouri
Director of Business Development, Practice Vantage

ABSYZ Software Consulting successfully delivered the CRM solution with quality. It garnered positive feedback from its end users. Every staff member is fully certified and very knowledgeable. The only minor suggestion is for them to open a United States office to expand their American presence.

We specialize in Salesforce automation and Force.com development. We do custom development for customers and we also engage with other third-party implementers similar to ABSYZ where we outsource a portion of our work to their company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and director of business development.

What was your goal for working with ABSYZ Software Consulting?

I needed to find an offshore firm to help me complete client projects for CRM [customer relationship Management] development and similar work. I came from India, but moved to the U.S. more than 20 years ago. However, I’m still quite familiar with the Indian market and can determine quality quickly.

They do complete end-to-end workflow. If I have a customer where I need a specialist in Salesforce, I contact ASBYZ and they come and take a look at the business. They do a study and suggest solutions of how to approach the problem and they architect a solution and develop something to help my client.

What was your process for selecting ABSYZ Software Consulting with which to work?

There is a Salesforce conference every year called Dreamforce, and I came to know about them there. We met in San Francisco, and I liked what they had to say.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

We have about three or four full-time people that are working on exclusively Salesforce projects for Practice Vantage based on an average of $150 per hour.

When was the work completed?

It is ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

The only important metric is satisfying our clients. Quality is number one because they are doing work for my end clients. My customers have not had major complaints about ABSYZ and have been quite pleased overall with deliverables.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. We have a yearly contract with them and we just renewed for 2015.

Is there anything unique or special about ABSYZ that really makes them stand out compared to other online marketing companies?

I think the main thing is that they have 35 consultants. Every one of their employees are at least twice certified. That is a very big standard in this computing field. Most companies around the world do not have such a qualified team.

I think it would help if they started a U.S.-based branch.