INBOUND MARKETING

Ability SEO Inc is an Inbound Marketing Agency based in Baltimore, MD.  Over the last 3 years our clients average a 300% increase in traffic and a 700% increase in leads in the first 12 months of service.  Our idea of the best website: the one that adds the most measurable value to the organization it represents. Our best clients know that everything on the web is a tool available to get them more leads and revenue.

Google is where consumers go to find the information they need.

Baltimore, MD
  • 8 Market Place, Suite 300
    Baltimore, MD 21202

Web Design for a Communications Company

“Our clients have been extremely satisfied with every project they’ve worked on.”

2015- 2016

Ability SEO worked on several projects, including website re-designs and SEO work. Based on wireframes and copy, they take charge of design and improving functionality.

Savannah, Georgia
Owner, Communications Company

Their projects are completed to the highest degree of quality, with the clients always pleased with the results. They are able to take on complex projects and execute them professionally and smoothly, and while keeping to deadlines.

I’m the president of a marketing and public relations firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ability SEO?

We had website related projects that we needed help with.

I’ve worked with Adam (CEO, Ability SEO) on developing several websites for a few of my clients, as well as SEO. He does a great job of getting the whole web re-design process going from start to finish.

I initially provide Adam with the wireframe and the copy, then he handles the design and improves the functionality. For example, one project was for a nonprofit higher education organization and was more than just making a website look nice. It was focused on restructuring the backend of the site and the member area as a portal for people who had enrolled. The work was also on all the resources behind the portal. It was a mess and needed to be organized in a more logical and user-friendly way.

I only worked with Adam.

How did you come to work with Ability SEO?

I met Adam locally as he used to have an office at a co-working place where I spent a lot of time.

We’ve invested around $8,000.

We worked together from 2015–2016.

Our clients have been extremely satisfied with every project they’ve worked on. They’ve raved about how much better their websites are and how much happier everyone is.

How did Ability SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. Adam is really good at keeping projects on task and working within the budget. He’s great to work with and is really wonderful at sticking to deadlines and making sure everything is handled in a professional way.

We communicate through a lot of different channels such as phone, email, Zoom, and Slack, as well as project management software.

Their ability to manage complex projects and their really strong grasp of technology and technology solutions for clients. I find Adam to be a really easy person to work with. He’s very honest and very transparent—a really excellent partner.

No. I think they’re a great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs help with marketing, websites, or SEO and also with content marketing. They’re a very talented company.

Communicate and work closely with Adam—he will take good care of you.

SEO and Digital Marketing for Furniture Store

"Their work has really helped us grow our position in the market to get closer to where we want it to be."

2016 - Ongoing

Ability SEO developed and designed a website, as well as created content for a blog and social media platforms. They now support SEO and digital marketing strategies.

Washington, DC
Ari Lerner
Vice President, Purgistics

Search rankings have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Ability’s understanding of marketing technologies helps them stay on deadline and respond quickly to any inquiries or concerns. This, along with their can-do attitude, contributes to the imminent expansion of their role.

I'm the VP of Purgistics, a commercial office furniture dealership.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ability SEO?

We didn’t have much of an online presence. We needed help with SEO and formulating an online marketing strategy.

They really focus on creating content and getting it out there. One of the first things they did was to start writing blogs on a regular basis. They also started posting a lot on social media in order to create seed content to drive SEO. They set up our LinkedIn and HubSpot accounts. From there they helped us develop a website. We don't sell anything online but they created our online presence. They continue to do all of our social media and online marketing.

Adam (founder, Ability SEO) is our point of contact. He coordinates the work with his writers and other team members.

How did you come to work with Ability SEO?

I met Adam through mutual acquaintances. I gave him a call when I realized we needed to do something about our marketing presence. It was a very casual conversation. He’s low pressure and his focus really is on if the engagement is good for the client. I liked what he had to say, so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot.

We’ve spent $30,000.

We started working together about two years ago and the engagement is ongoing.

After 4–5 months, we started to see an improvement in organic search results. We started coming up on the map when people searched for office furniture in Baltimore or Washington, D.C. Their work has really helped us grow our position in the market to get closer to where we want it to be. I'm very old-fashioned so I was super resistant in the beginning. I questioned whether this was really worthwhile. I started to come around when we began to see an increase in our presence, in the reach of our posts, and in the number of visitors to our website.

It’s still very intangible. They do a lot of good stuff but it’s hard to quantify in terms of generating revenue. We’ve started to have conversations about how to capitalize on our presence, our social media following, and our customer base. We just had a strategic meeting about taking the partnership to the next step where we’ll be able to convert visitors into leads, and leads into sales. They’re morphing into more of a consultancy where they’ll help us identify goals (e.g., transactions and dollars) and develop strategies. Adam is the right guy for us to be having this conversation with, and I'm very excited about the prospect of where we're going next.

How did Ability SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly meeting every Friday where we review the past week and then look at the week ahead. We discuss the progress of ongoing projects. Adam sends links to whatever new blog or social media posts we need to review. He keeps track of everything and stays on top of deadlines.

They’re always working in our best interest. I never feel like there are hidden costs. Adam is very sensitive to the realities of our small marketing budget and our need to see ROI. I think a lot of other firms would charge for some of the things that they do for us. For example, if they make an update to our website, that does take an investment of their staff time but they’ll cover that cost out of their fees. The only times there’s been additional charges has been for things that are really outside the scope of our agreement. They’re very eager to please and super easy to work with.

Everything they’ve done to date has been fantastic.

If you know specifically what you're looking for, he'll be very honest in terms of his abilities and what he can do for you. If you don't know what you're looking for, have a very open and candid conversation. Share what your goals and objectives are, and he'll be very straightforward and able to address whether he can help you in those areas.