Developing Innovations

We're specialized in mobility & enterprise web solutions.

AB Infosoft is a group of experts sharing a single common sentiment: We believe in the transformative power of technology. United by our commitment to innovation and excellence, we make software for businesses that want to become more profitable, more efficient, and more agile.

Our deep business domain knowledge, experienced technologists, proven and agile delivery methodology, and cost effectiveness has earned us respect and repeat engagements from our clients. Be it the mobile or the web, our engagements have covered the gamut from strategy, solution conceptualization, development, deployment and maintenance. AB Infosoft builds platforms for businesses who want to transform their existing digital ecosystems. Typically, businesses seek us out to overhaul multiple, disparate, and outmoded technologies.

BANGALORE, India

Boiskane

TruGlobal India

Newage Softwares & Solutions

RPTS

RPTS is a global cloud-based platform to manage and track a geographically diverse workforce

Minutekart | Online Grocery Store

Minutekart grocery store allows you to walk away from the drudgery of grocery shopping and welcome an easy relaxed way of browsing and shopping for groceries. You will find fresh products which are packed on same day of the order placed by customer. You can shop all your grocery needs whether you are at home or at work, travelling by bus or train.

PupilKonnect

PupilKonnect is a Technology Platform for education and development institutions for both operational and educational needs. It connects all stakeholders in the education ecosystem to collaborate, communicate and share information with each other, provides solutions for learning and development and records data and information for posterity and analysis.

1Efficiency

1Efficiency offers an integrated suite of customer applications that includes an easy to use web based energy dashboard, a set of energy management reports available from the dashboard and email, alerts that can be delivered via email or mobile devices, a savings engine and a configuration or administrative application to provision customers, create building portfolios and to administer the applications.

Shapingkids

Shapingkids.com is online search site enabling parents to find best schools & other learning institute's for their kids. Shaping Kids offers easy locality based search and covers listing of kids development & learning programs offered by various institutes like sports academy, hobbies classes, day care, advanced learning & play schools.

Halsorutan

Halsorutan founded in 1990 is owned and operated by the Health Box Group AB. It offers personal care products of the highest quality at low prices. All sales are made via the Internet and mail order, making it one of Sweden's entire self-care store. Running for more than 27 years, Halsorutan has more than 130,000 satisfied customers.

Magento Site Rebuild for Health Products Store

"AB Infosoft is a service-minded company."

2015 - Ongoing

AB Infosoft rebuilt an e-commerce website by updating its Magento version and improving security. The team now completes regular maintenance activities to ensure consistent functioning.

Bastad, Sweden
Jonas Boren
Entrepreneur, Halsorutan

Site traffic increased by 100% thanks to its new look, and SEO campaigns can now proceed due to the improved security features. AB Infosoft demonstrated a service-minded attitude and efficient design abilities throughout the process.

We are a Swedish company selling food supplements on the local market, mainly online. We outsource almost all of our activities to other companies.

I am the chief executive officer of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with AB Infosoft?

We needed development work for our website, as well as help running it.

I took over a website running an old version of Magento. I soon realized that it was too old and not very safe from attacks. AB Infosoft rebuilt the site from scratch, using the latest version of Magento.

It's been an ongoing process. I am also starting another business, which will amount to a much bigger project for AB Infosoft. They're currently building a prototype for us.

How did you come to work with AB Infosoft?

I bought the company a year and a half ago. AB Infosoft was assisting the previous owners, so I inherited the business relationship. The previous owners ran a number of smaller companies, and they had used AB Infosoft for work with those as well.

The cost of AB Infosoft's work has been between $7,000 and $10,000.

The website is a work in progress and our engagement is ongoing. They're working for us on a project right and if it goes well there will be more to do.

The quality has been as expected. AB Infosoft has been quick to respond to any issues, which has been good. The project was delayed, but that isn't uncommon.

The traffic to the site has increased by 100%, mainly due to its look and the campaigns I've started for it. SEO is my responsibility, although AB Infosoft assists me with any questions.

Another very important part for me is that the site is now secure. I didn't trust the previous one, which stopped me from running any major campaigns. We haven't had any attacks on the new website.

How did AB Infosoft perform from a project management standpoint?

AB Infosoft has been good in this regard. As always, with an offshore supplier, we need to focus more on details than with an onshore one. We have had a more agile approach, working with mockups and wireframes rather than with documentation. This has led to a more efficient process. We have had quite an informal process with AB Infosoft, going through demos over Skype sessions every second week.

What distinguishes AB Infosoft from other providers?

AB Infosoft is a service-minded company. The quality has been good, and we've managed to build a brand-new site with minimal documentation (in a positive sense).

Is there anything AB Infosoft could have improved or done differently?

One area where I wasn't 100% satisfied was the delivery time. This came down to me being overoptimistic in the presales phase and some technical issues on AB Infosoft's side. Otherwise, AB Infosoft has been quick to respond and delivered good quality.

I would rate availability with a 4.5. The project has been delayed, so I would rate it a 3. AB Infosoft is a good developer, and I don't think that they're slower than anyone else. It was mostly due to my expectations.
    I received a very nice, brand-new site at a low cost.
    The delivered quality has been good, but there is room for improvement on some of the more detailed testing. My experience working with offshore partners has been that relaying details around business-related testing is not always perfect.
    An offshore company can have good value-for-money, but the customer needs to bring in all the details.