We Design What You've Been Looking For

We design and market websites to allow businesses to effectively compete in the ever-changing digital world. Our analytical approach directly targets the latest demands and then adjusts to and expands upon them.

With a clear focus on cooperation, we value our clients as partners and work to create long-term relationships that provide mutual benefits and trust.

Chicago, IL
  • 97 Switch
    111 W Illinois St
    Chicago, IL 60654
    312.212.0968

Branding & Digital Strategy for Hotel Management Company

"They don’t push designs or ideas on us, and they make us feel like we are a huge part of the process."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch has redefined the branding and digital strategy of a hotel management company. This has included changes to marketing materials for potential employees and an overhaul of the corporate website.

Lincolnshire, Illinois
Mitch Langeler
VP of Talent and Culture, SMASHotels

97 Switch’s outstanding creativity has led to higher quality marketing materials and a presence in the hospitality labor market. The team’s timeliness, care over the partnership, and collaborative nature have helped this relationship continue to prosper over the past two years.

I am the VP of talent and culture for SMASHotels, a hotel management company based in Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We are a relatively new hotel management company so about a year ago we began looking at our branding as it relates to prospective employees. We really wanted a brand that would attract more qualified candidates and represent the company effectively in the markets we recruit in.

97 Switch has helped us define our brand and refine our marketing collateral. This includes things like our banners used for recruiting at job fairs and college visits, and our online content used to gather and track job applicants. The team is also helping us completely rebrand our corporate website which will launch soon and has been a major project for us.

I mostly interface with Jeremy (Founder, 97 Switch). There are times we have talked once or twice a week on a fairly continuous basis, and we still speak regularly as we are wrapping up the website reboot.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They have helped us work on different marketing initiatives for our hotels over the years and we developed a strong comfort and confidence level in them. Thus, when it was time to take on this new project it was an easy decision to lean on 97 Switch.

We have spent $15,000­­–$20,000.

We have been working with them since December 2016.

They have provided us with great new collateral and refined some of our existing collateral to produce much higher quality content when we are recruiting. As a result, 97 Switch has given us a much stronger presence in an incredibly competitive labor market and helped us differentiate ourselves from the many other management companies out there.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent. We communicate over phone and email, and their follow-up and sense of urgency are outstanding. We never have to ask them where we stand on something as they are always the first to tell us where we are and what is still left to do. They are very collaborative and ultimately concerned with how we feel about things. They don’t push designs or ideas on us, and they make us feel like we are a huge part of the process, which I really appreciate.

97 Switch works really hard to get a firm understanding of what your goals are and what you are looking to achieve. I have always felt that is probably one of their biggest strengths. They are incredibly creative, and they give you a lot of different options to look at, and they really make you feel like you are a part of the process. I have been incredibly satisfied with the relationship.

There is a reason why we continue to stay very engaged with them, and it’s because I have never been disappointed or felt they could deliver on a higher level. So no, I don’t think they need to change anything.

It is important to have a really clear idea of what you are trying to achieve. What are your goals? What are you not delivering on that you want assistance with? When you have a good understanding of your needs, 97 Switch is really adept at helping you.

Overall Score I can’t say enough about how happy I am with the quality of the relationship and everything they have delivered.
    They are great at asking when things need to be completed, and they have never failed to meet a deadline.
    In hospitality there are very defined budgets, but we continue to engage with them because it is worth it.
    We are really happy with the work they have done to improve our brand awareness with prospective employees.
    I am very careful about who I connect my name with, but I know they won’t disappoint.

Digital Strategy & Marketing for Local Hotel

“They have good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t, and how to maximize the money you have available.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

97 Switch manages digital marketing including social media, Google AdWords, and web design.

Kyra Tautenhahn
General Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Lincolnshire

Social media posts have increased revenues. 97 Switch’s expertise and creativity ensure effective use of social media ads. Communicating well, they’re responsive and open to dialogue about the best ways to fulfill client needs.

I’m the General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites, a Hilton-brand hotel, in the Lincolnshire suburb of Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed help with a digital strategy for our property. There’s a lot of competition between hotels right now. In order to be competitive in the market, we needed to have a good strategy in place to highlight our hotel as best as possible.

97 Switch manages digital marketing for us. They take care of Google AdWords for us and manage our social media, including Facebook Instagram, and Twitter. We generally offer hotel packages that 97 Switch gets out on social media with special ads. They also work with us on our website for Hilton to make sure that the photos are great and we’re shown in the best possible light.

We work directly with the founder.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They were in place when I got here so I’m not sure how the engagement started. I’ve been really impressed with them and don’t have any desire to change things.

We’ve invested about $60,000.

I’ve worked with them since January 2014. The work is ongoing.

We’ve been happy with the work they’ve done. The ads for our hotel packages get a lot of views on social media, which brings in more revenue. They’re very good at thinking of new ideas to gain viewers on Facebook and other social media platforms.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is amazing. We are in touch with them about three times per week. We have an open dialogue about any new things that we’re going to add. We communicate via phone, email, in-person meetings, and conference calls. I always get an immediate response, even nights, weekends, or vacations.

They do a Monday morning catch-up email in which we address the things we need to think about for the week or month, and what’s coming up. It orients us to what needs to be done and what we need to be thinking about. It’s been a really good strategy for us that sets the week off right.

Trust their opinion about where and how to spend money. They have good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t, and how to maximize the money you have available. Even though you may not understand why they want to allocate funds as they do, it almost always works.

Overall Score We’ve never had any issues.
    Deadlines are always met and things are posted when they should be.
    They have a really good approach to allocating money. The cost of their service is totally worth it.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Hotel Restaurant

“Our online presence went from nothing to what it is today, which has helped us grow within our industry.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch designed and developed a website from scratch. They continue to maintain the site and provide digital marketing services, including social media ads and content development.

Christine Wechter
General Manager, The Albert

97 Switch is fully responsible for the property's online presence, which continues to see healthy growth over time. Their team is extremely quick to turn around work and respond to communications. They also take the time to educate clients and are very easy to work with.

I'm the general manager at SMASHotels.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed a website for our restaurant, the Albert, which just opened in May 2017. We also needed some assistance establishing our overall online presence and digital marketing.

97 Switch built a website from scratch, collaborating closely with our team on design ideas and iterations as needed. They continue to manage the content and backend today.

They helped us set up digital ads for Google and Facebook, managing all of our digital outlets. They also provide blog content for our platform and oversee our social media marketing and content.

We mostly work with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch) and Isadora (Content Writer, 97 Switch) on content.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

Although our company had worked with 97 Switch previously, we decided to interview many other candidates to make sure we made the right decision for our new property. Ultimately, their presentation and our comfort level with 97 Switch was unmatched by any of their competitors.

We've invested around $50,000.

We've been working with them since August 2016 and they're doing ongoing work for us.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with them, in general, is extremely easy. Jeremy is very responsive—I'm not sure if he even sleeps based on how quickly he gets back to me. I get weekly and monthly reports from him based on the progress we continue to make and they offer invaluable suggestions based on that.

Despite our stress of opening a property from scratch, Jeremy remained driven throughout the process and stayed organized, making sure we stayed on track on our end. He's very professional in his approach to managing clients.

They're the complete package—both extremely creative and patient. Unlike other vendors, they take the time to educate us on what they're doing so we can have confidence in their work. That helped us trust how our money was being spent.

No. They've done everything I've asked for and there's nothing I wish they'd done differently thus far.

Be clear and concise on what your goals are, but allow for some freedom within the framework for Jeremy and his team to present ideas and suggestions. Take their experience into consideration—they're the experts.

Overall Score It's been an absolute joy to work with them.
    They generally deliver ahead of schedule.
    They're very cost conscious.
    Their quality has been exceptional—everything has been presented in the utmost professional manner.
    I've already recommended them to others outside of our industry.

Website Design for High-end Interior Design Firm

“Their communication and engagement levels were fantastic.”

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

97 Switch designed and developed a website to increase a company’s online presence. They collaborate on digital content creation and provide ongoing maintenance. They also produce weekly analytics reports.

Sam Kellogg
President, J. Samuel Kellogg Interior Design

Website views and likes have increased many times over. 97 Switch has a proactive work style that leads to a deep engagement and constant communication. They bring new ideas and a fresh approach to web design that prioritizes customer service. Though they are not inexpensive, they are a good value.

I am the president of a high-end, interior design firm. We do residential and upscale commercial work.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

I need to maintain a web presence so someone who's contemplating hiring me can go on and learn more.

97 Switch designed and developed my website. They also manage the site, updating it regularly with my progress on design projects, and provide me weekly reports on its performance.

We worked with the founder.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I saw work they did for an acquaintance of mine and realized it was much better than what I had at that moment. I met with the founder, Jeremy, and was impressed with his fresh, new ideas.

We’ve spent between $18,000-$20,000.

We’ve been working together since September 2015.

We get around twenty hits and five likes every week, which is a significant increase from our previous, nominal results. I’ve also gotten a lot of really positive feedback on the website and its content, about it being fresh and changed.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They were energetic and proactive. They instigated all the changes whereas I would be the one dragging my feet. We talked weekly because he was posting weekly about my projects. They were also good at bringing me solutions and ideas for ways that I might be able to improve my extension and reach in the digital age.

They were very savvy when it came to new things, ideas, and ways to reach people or produce a product that looked good. They asked different questions than other people had asked and made me look at the equation in a different way.

Their communication and engagement levels were fantastic. I know from my business that when I tend to be less proactive, my customers feel neglected. Because 97 Switch was constantly providing updates, and I saw how good it made me feel, I now do the same thing with my clients.

From my admittedly limited experience with computers, websites, and the internet, I can’t see any way for him to improve.

Be honest and direct from the beginning. State your own strengths and weaknesses, and be clear about your own knowledge. They explain things and communicate well, so as long as you are clear and concise about what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed.

Overall Score The reason they don't get a perfect five is that I didn't always meet my end of the bargain.
    They were always ahead of me on promoting and issuing deadlines. I would be the one that would miss the deadline.
    they were not inexpensive, but what I got out of it was worth the money. I felt that it was a very equitable relationship.
    I was extremely impressed.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Artistic Hotel

"They’re very good at juggling the multiple projects that we have going on."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch develops, designs, and creates content for a new hotel website. Key features include brand storytelling through photography. They also provide SEO and social media services, focusing on Facebook.

Stefanie Rowe
Director of Sales & Marketing, Hotel EMC2

The new website has been well-received for its unique brand identity. Search keywords and social media engagement have improved dramatically since the project began. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to use analytics to guide the investment make them a valuable partner.

I'm the director of sales and marketing for Hotel EMC2, which is an Autograph Collection hotel affiliated with Marriott. I joined the pre-opening team in July 2016 and the hotel opened in May 2017.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We wanted to create a website that’s independent of the Marriott booking site. We wanted to find a firm that could capture our brand and be able to do multiple things for us.

We had a standard Marriott template as our booking engine for all reservations, but we wanted to create a site that was customized to our brand. We wanted the new site to have a very different look and feel from the booking engine so 97 Switch focused on telling our story through photography. They also put a social media game plan together for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They integrate blog posts with our website and our social media in order to create SEO value for online searches.

I primarily work with Jeremy (founder, 97 Switch).

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I’d worked with them in a previous job and thought they would be a good fit for this project.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$75,000.

We started working together in August 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

One of the challenges of creating a new website is that we didn't have any existing keywords to give the site traction or visibility. They had to start from scratch and were able to build it exponentially, which is extremely impressive. There’s a big list of keywords and they’re continuously growing it every week.

They've also created quite a bit of traction on social media. When they started, we had only a handful of followers on Facebook. Now we have over 135 reviews on Facebook and about 5500 followers. Our average post reaches between 10,000–14000 people each week.

They're also regularly testing out new marketing techniques. For example, they've tried posting different types of videos on Google as well as using advertising dollars to boost posts on Facebook. 97 Switch is quickly able to see if something is or isn't working. They use analytics to see what kind of ROI they can get. They’re very adaptable and able to quickly change direction to keep us moving forward.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good at juggling the multiple projects that we have going on. Jeremy sends a weekly recap every Monday. We email back and forth and talk by phone at least three times a week. He's willing to come to our office wherever possible. We probably meet in person at least once a month. He's very receptive and quick to respond. They finish projects in a timely fashion, sometimes even ahead of schedule. They're very adaptable and take criticism and direction very well.

Their response time is excellent, always within the same day. I've had to constantly follow up with other vendors to make sure that deadlines were met. I never have to follow up with 97 Switch or double check their work. The reports and analytics are very detailed and accurate, which enables them to quickly make decisions if things aren't working.

Their strength is building websites and the back-end analytics, and they really immerse themselves in understanding the brand. This allows them to create social media posts and captions that are unique, relevant, and timely. Right now, we provide much of the content, and have 97 Switch share and boost the posts.

Know the type of services that you want or where you need help because they can do it all and offer everything from soup to nuts. If there’s anything that you're unsure or less confident about, 97 Switch will be able to fill those gaps. Through clear communication, they can give recommendations on how to make your business more successful.

I never have to follow up with them on anything.
    There's a positive ROI, so it's worth the cost.
    Everything has met or exceed our expectations.
    I'd definitely recommend them for website creation.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Private Events Venue

“The team prioritizes your vision while constantly improving the process to achieve optimal outcomes.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

97 Switch redesigned an existing website. They currently oversee digital advertising efforts, write blog content, and manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Cindy Herzog
VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development, Viper Alley

Changes made to the site combined with advertising efforts have yielded a significant increase in generated leads. Responsiveness, clear communication, and a deep understanding of the client’s goals were key to maintaining a successful, ongoing relationship.

I’m the VP of strategic planning and business development at Viper Alley, an industrial private events venue located near the North Shore in Chicago, Illinois.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We were looking for a company to revamp our website, manage our social media, and oversee our digital advertising efforts. We were shifting from a live music venue to a private events venue and needed our site to reflect that.

97 Switch works within an allotted budget every month. We have regular meetings to discuss ongoing campaigns and major business focuses for the month, and they create specific ads/posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google AdWords accordingly. They also provide blog content creation and SEO services. Their work helps us increase our visibility and create more leads.

When we engaged 97 Switch, we were pivoting from live music to private events. A major goal of the project was to create a site that was in line with that shift and reflected our edgy, warm, music-driven approach. That was our first project, and we continue to add photos and banners as necessary. They’re also writing two blogs a month and posting to various mediums including LinkedIn, which helps us draw more event planners, meeting planners, corporate bookers, etc.

I work primarily with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch), and we speak at least once a week.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They were recommended to us and after looking into their services, we decided they would be a good fit and reached out to Jeremy. He understood what we were looking to do and started testing out some of our ideas right away.

We’ve spent about $18,000 per year.

We started working together in January 2014, and we still collaborate regularly.

The website has worked out tremendously well. We’ve seen a huge return on investment with 97 Switch in the number of leads that come through the site. They track all of our advertising campaigns and determine which strategies/investments are most effective for our audience, so our numbers are constantly improving.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

I can reach out to them 24 hours a day and they generally respond immediately. We communicate weekly, sometimes more, primarily via phone and email.

I feel like Jeremy is part of our team. He understands our goals and he’s invested in our success. The team prioritizes your vision while constantly improving the process to achieve optimal outcomes. They take pride in the work they do.

No, we haven’t experienced any issues with them.

Make sure to completely immerse the 97 Switch team in whatever your goal is. Once they understand your business, you can trust them to excel on your behalf. Allow them to be part of your team and they’ll make it worth your while.

They’ve met every deadline.
    You don’t get this amount of individual attention from competitors.
    We appreciated their responsiveness and attention to detail.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Dev & Design for Spa & Hotel Company

“They make sure we get exactly what we ask for and then some.”

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

97 Switch designed a website from scratch and continues to provide feedback, performance analytics, and monthly maintenance services.

Katrina Morrison
Spa Director, Spa at The Wit Hotel

97 Switch created an optimized website, leading to more business leads in the area. They provide invaluable feedback, implementing necessary changes to ensure improvements in web performance. Efficient, responsive, and sensitive to clients' needs, they continue to be great partners.

I'm the spa director for the Spa at the Wit, located within the Wit Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed a website for the spa separate from the hotel's main website in order to attract more clientele within the general Chicago area.

97 Switch designed and built our website from scratch and continues to maintain it and make any requested changes monthly.

I generally work with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch).

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

The VP of the company that owns the hotel referred them to us.

We've invested almost $11,000 thus far.

We started working together in October 2016. The website launched in January 2017, but they continue to maintain the site for us.

Jeremy and his team have been responsive to our ideas and goals, providing great feedback on how we can best optimize and improve site performance as we build our reputation in the city. Their work has been incredibly informative to us.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very efficient and quick to respond. Jeremy is very flexible and operates with an open door policy.

They provide necessary feedback to ensure that our requests are in line with what's best for our business. They make sure we get exactly what we ask for and then some.

No. I haven't had any issues with their work.

Be open about all of your ideas, so their team can work with you to make the best decisions and provide the most valuable feedback for your business.

They're very timely.

WordPress Web Redesign for Private Equity Company

“We would recommend them to other businesses in need of a web presence.”

Jan. - Mar. 2016

97 Switch redesigned a website in WordPress to enhance usability and provided SEO services to increase online presence.

Connecticut
Office Manager, Private Equity Company

The redesign helped garner additional exposure and increase online visibility. 97 Switch’s project leadership was professional, prompt, communicative, and budget-friendly. They understood business objectives and incorporated them effectively into the end product.

I’m the office manager of a private equity firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

Our firm needed a new look and user-friendly solution for our website.

97 Switch redesigned our website in WordPress. We wanted it to stand out within the private equity world and to new investors. They also helped us achieve our presence in terms of Google SEO.

We worked with Jeremy [CEO, 97 Switch] on a regular basis. He was always responsive and helpful.

How did you come to work with  97 Switch?

We researched some options and then found out about 97 Switch through a referral. We were impressed with their professionalism and what they had to offer, so we decided to go with them.

We started working together in 2016 and the web design took about 2–3 months. Jeremy continually helped me improve different site features through the incorporation of different plugins or programming. We now work with a different firm because our security and compliance needs have changed.

The redesign helped our company gain additional exposure through our online presence.

How did  97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy managed our project professionally and within budget. We communicated via phone and email, as well as through regular update calls during the project.

Their team is diligent and cares about their work. Jeremy understood our needs and incorporated them into a clean design. He worked well in understanding any modifications that the site needed.

I recommend that they expand their services beyond WordPress, but that wasn't a problem for our engagement. We would have enjoyed working with him further.

Be clear about what you want and communicate well with your project manager.

Overall Score Our experience was great and we would recommend them to other businesses in need of a web presence.
    Their scheduling was sufficient. They managed the project well and completed it on time.
    They provided great value for the investment.
    Their work on the project was excellent given how quickly they had to complete it.
    Yes, I have and will continue to recommend them to other clients.

Web Dev & Design for Mobile Game Developer

"Their communication, honesty, and service far outweigh that of other software providers."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

97 Switch built and maintains an SEO-friendly, interactive corporate website. The site includes live social media feeds, a news section, and a blog.

Justin Hefter
CEO, Bandura Games

As the company's main promotional tool, the website accurately conveys its mission and values. 97 Switch earns high praise for their deep understanding of the business, quick responses to feedback and requests, and consistently iterative development process.

I am the founder and CEO of Bandura Games.

For what projects/services did your company hire 97 Switch?

Bandura Games hired 97 Switch to build our website, maintain it, and perform SEO services.

Our goals were to quickly construct a website that would provide information to prospective customers, investors, journalists, and other interested parties. We wanted a sleek website that promoted our brand. Features like a live Twitter feed, blog, and news section helped us update our customers.

I've known Jeremy Greenberg for a long time, and he's one of the most hardworking and honest people that I've ever met. As a non-technical founder, without a sense of how much things should cost and how long it should take to develop a website, I knew that I could trust Jeremy and 97 Switch. I'd also heard great things from friends who had used 97 Switch before. Since working with them, as well as with other vendors on other software products, I'm grateful that I decided to hire 97 Switch. Their communication, honesty, and service far outweigh that of other software providers.

97 Switch built our entire website from scratch. I worked closely with Jeremy on the layout and design, explaining what I wanted to convey with our website, and Jeremy took my input and delivered the product. The working relationship was seamless. Jeremy didn't do anything without checking with me first, and he built a website that was easy to change. The process was very iterative. He took my feedback incredibly well and incorporated it into the site. Every time I needed an update or wanted something changed, I emailed him, and the changes were typically made within a few hours.

I had my own in-house artists develop content, but Jeremy handled all of the layout, development, and implementation of the website.

Of all the products that I developed as CEO of Bandura Games, our website is the one that stands the test of time. It is the most visible marker of what our company does and what we stand for, and is actually more valuable than some of the web and mobile apps we developed. Bandura Games builds video games to bring people together across social divides, and our website serves as a strong message and a beacon of hope for the people who come to our page. The website is a great success.

One word: seamless. I’ve worked with about 8 outsourced teams on a variety of software products, but this was the easiest software/web development experience I've ever had.

The most impressive thing was the level of communication. It's not just their speed when responding to emails and phone calls, but it's also the understanding that accompanies those responses, and the quick action to make requested updates and changes.

I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Web Design & SEO for Media Agency

“Their expert insight really brought our ideas to life.”

Sept. - Dec. 2017

97 Switch helped translate ideas into practical solutions for a site redesign. They updated navigation and aesthetics and provided SEO assistance.

Woodland Hills, California
Max Gravender
Business Development, WindStar Media

Their team provided valuable expertise, patience, and adaptability. Changes to SEO and design contributed to significant increases in organic site traffic and direct contact from customers, as well as improvement in users’ ability to efficiently land on the pages that best match their needs.

I work with WindStar Media, an agency that services mid-marketing companies. I primarily do business development, but I also take on side projects like this one with 97 Switch.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We wanted our website to be more modern and visually appealing, and we needed it to effectively communicate our message to potential clients.

They redesigned our website and also provided SEO assistance. Since then, they've continued to manage our site for us.

When it came to the redesign, we didn't necessarily know how we wanted the final product to look when we started out. We knew we wanted a change, but that left a lot of areas to explore and develop. They were really helpful as far as advising us on our options and integrating our viewpoints until we reached a design that we liked. Their expert insight really brought our ideas to life.

I primarily work with Jeremy Greenberg, their founder and web designer.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

We'd been exploring the marketplace. As a media agency, we had a lot of relationships to other people in the industry, and someone recommended Jeremy and his company to us. After we looked at some of his work, we decided to get in touch. We saw some really great things from his initial efforts, so we decided to move forward.

Probably between $5,000–$10,000.

Our site redesign took about three months, starting in September of 2017.

We've seen a significant increase in organic traffic and in people reaching out via our contact page. I want to say it's been about 300% growth. The site's also cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing, and we've been able to see through our analytics that traffic flows more smoothly on the site and people are more likely to land on pages with information relevant to their needs.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They offer great customer service. We communicate via phone and email on a weekly basis, although we'd talk more frequently at certain points in the project.

It was really beneficial for us to get effective answers to our questions, and then also to get advice from somebody who's been doing this far longer than we have. One of the key components of this partnership has been having somebody who's approachable but also an expert, and I think that's the primary value we gained.

Knowing what you want initially and being able to communicate that effectively is important. We had a lot of back and forth that maybe wouldn't have been necessary with a clearer plan upfront. What was great about 97 Switch was their ability to roll with the punches and implement our suggestions as the project progressed.

Overall Score The work was great and effective.
    They met every deadline. Even if we reconsidered something, they picked it up and returned it in a timely manner.
    The project got finished ahead of time and at budget, which is all you can ask for.
    Our site looks great, it's easy to navigate, and it's gotten a good response.
    We recommend them to other companies that come looking at our site in search of digital ad services.