We Design What You've Been Looking For

We take great pride in our relationships with people. We operate with the understanding that it’s all about being good to others in everything we do.

We show this by delivering the best service possible to our partners. We hear what people say and take action based on what they need. Being good to people is a foundational part of our business and we will not compromise it for anything.

Chicago, IL
  • 111 W Illinois St
    Chicago, IL 60654

SMASHotels

Website for SMASHotels, hotel management company

the Albert

Website for ROOF on theWit, rooftop bar in downtown Chicago

Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection

Website for Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection, a hotel in downtown Chicago

Digital Marketing Strategy for Luxury Apartment Community

"Their team is willing to go the extra mile—the collaboration has worked very well."

July 2018 - Ongoing

97 Switch provides digital marketing support. They helped create the strategy and currently manage social media channels. They post content, write blogs and maintain the efforts.

Michele Siegel
Property Manager, 444 Social

The marketing campaigns have been successfully launched and managed. The business has a greater understanding of their traffic and areas for growth. As a partner, 97 Switch has shown great attention and care toward meeting the needs of the project.

I’m the property manager of 444 Social, a multifamily property.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We hired 97 Switch to help with our social media presence.

97 Switch has handled everything for our social media accounts. Their team manages our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels. They create content and write blog posts to put on our website. If we need any changes made to our site, their team supports that effort. Along with this, they also create reports based on our analytics.

Jeremy (Founder, 97 Switch) and Josh (Digital Marketing Manager, 97 Switch) are my two main points of contacts.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

A few people at my company had worked with 97 Switch in the past, so we chose the team for our project.

We spend around $2,000 per month on their services.

We started working together in July 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

Because of 97 Switch’s help, our marketing efforts have been very successful. We can gauge where our traffic is coming from, and their team helps us find areas for improvement.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great communicators, so they manage the project well. Their team knows how to get the job done and are fantastic with following up.

The customer service from 97 Switch is excellent. Their team is willing to go the extra mile—the collaboration has worked very well. They’re thorough and produce quality work.

Even though we have particular needs, there’s nothing they could do better for us.

Be open about your needs. Their team is receptive and accepting of any ideas, so tell them what you want to be incorporated in the project.

Overall Score I’ve had a great experience with 97 Switch.

Digital Marketing Strategy for VR Gaming Company

“97 Switch makes good decisions that reflect the best interests of the business.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

97 Switch takes the lead in digital marketing, including branding, web services, and social media. They’ve developed a comprehensive plan and deployed lead-generating strategies online.

Skokie, Illinois
Adrian Casanova
Product Designer, MassVR

The new marketing strategy has significantly boosted brand awareness. The 97 Switch team is highly responsive, diplomatic, and proactive. Their methodical approach and ability to navigate challenges continue to add value.

MassVR is a startup that’s developing hardware and software for multiplayer free-realm VR for the next generation of esports. I work in business development, but I’m also a UI/UX and product designer.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed to make a cohesive plan for our brand, website, and social media presence. We also needed to fix some things that hadn’t been implemented correctly, including Google Analytics and Facebook Ads.

They’ve done a lot for us in a short amount of time. We quickly put a plan together and created new accounts for social media outlets. They educated us on social media and introduced sites we wouldn’t have thought of, like Travelocity. We have people dedicated to certain roles and responsibilities now, like responding to customers and all the little things that have to do with customer service.

I generally talk to Jeremy (Founder & Web Designer, 97 Switch) and Josh (Digital Marketing Manager, 97 Switch). I mostly talk to Jeremy daily.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I think 97 Switch was a recommendation from one of our investors who’d worked with them. My CEO could better answer this question.

We started working with 97 Switch 4–5 months ago, and the engagement is ongoing.

Our initial situation was kind of chaotic, but the 97 Switch team has been quite flexible. Thanks to 97 Switch, we now have an online presence. Before we started working with them, we didn’t have things set up properly, and we also weren’t utilizing social media the right way. Fortunately, they’ve helped us understand every detail of what matters and why it matters. 97 Switch has gotten us to where we needed to be.

Our Facebook ads used to perform poorly, but our current numbers speak for themselves. The few ads we’ve done have been effective, and our click rates have increased since we started posting videos and other content all the time. Not only did 97 Switch do this for us, but they’ve also given us a methodical plan for posting content.

97 Switch’s team is thorough and proactive. They look at things from different angles, which is something we weren’t doing. Plus, their diplomatic approach makes it quite easy to work with them. Instead of just telling us what to do, they ask good questions and listen to us before speaking. That was key.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

97 Switch’s project manager is great with deliverables and action items. They told us to overcommunicate from the very beginning, and I can see what they’re talking about now. They communicate and get approval from us on everything. Nothing is too small. They usually initiate meetings, but we also have recurring ones. They’re focused and disciplined, which we badly needed. We appreciate that they’re mindful of schedules, even during meetings.

I was expecting to have to deal with a lot of people, and I was happy to only work with 1–2 at most. Jeremy and Josh are quite pleasant to work with. I get the best of both worlds: they’re personable and extremely organized. Whenever I need something, they are very responsive and quick to implement any changes. They were also good at following up with us and making sure we remembered things.

97 Switch is just amazing. They’ve been a breath of fresh air for my organization. They are professionals in their field, but they’re modest enough to listen to our concerns and address them without making us feel bad. Also, they’re good about keeping an open mind.

97 Switch makes good decisions that reflect the best interests of the business. I like that we agree on a lot of things. They know customer service and understand what it means to run a business.

When we pointed out that something looked off in a report, they completely took ownership of it. They fixed it immediately and didn’t blame something else.

It’s important to know that it’s easy to communicate with 97 Switch. Clients shouldn’t hold back on asking questions, and they should tell what they need. The 97 Switch team also welcomes constructive criticism, so there’s no reason not to be transparent.

They’ve exceeded our expectations. They’ve been extremely responsive, even on weekends.
    I feel it’s an excellent value. Comparing where we were to where we are now, it seems worth it.
    I’m impressed with the consistency and thoroughness of their documentation. Whenever there’s a problem, they’ve fixed it right away and moved forward.

Web Design for Local Boutique Creative Agency

“They have our clients’ best interest at heart, proactively solving issues.”

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

97 Switch maintains and updates end users’ websites, acting as the on-call IT team. The internal team builds the sites, then 97 Switch keeps them functioning. They also do SEO work.

Chicago Metro Area
Co-Founder, Boutique Creative Agency

97 Switch is expensive, but they do high-quality work that exceeds expectations. End clients appreciate their dedication, and they require minimal oversight. Project management could be more transparent, but they have open communication and are highly organized.

I’m the co-founder of a creative studio that mainly works with small businesses. We typically work on branding, websites, and other digital marketing, such as videos.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed a partner to help with website updates and maintenance for our clients.

After we build a website for a client, 97 Switch takes over maintenance and upkeep. They implement any necessary updates and fix any glitches that pop up, acting as our on-call web IT team. They’ve also done a bit of SEO work, too.

We have one main point of contact, who’s brought on a few other technical experts.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They used to work in the office adjacent to ours. We created a video for their business and then realized we could use their services. They did a small project first and were responsive and reliable, so we brought them on to work on this project.

We’ve spent around $5,000.

We’ve been partners since April 2017, and the work is ongoing.

They’re quick to fix any issues, which our clients appreciate tremendously. They have our clients’ best interest at heart, proactively solving issues. I trust them to work directly with our clients, which I can’t say of my past partners.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They call me as soon as they see any issues and check in regularly. They have an effective system that tracks clients and requires minimal oversight on my part. If needed, they even work weekends to solve problems.

Unlike other firms, they’re talented and able to communicate their work in layman’s terms. They aren’t condescending at all but try to help us understand what’s going on.

They should utilize a project management tool that lets us visually see project progress instead of having to send emails to check up.

Take full advantage of their other services like SEO and non-maintenance skills. Engage with 97 Switch sooner than later; it will save you money in the long run.

Overall Score I like them, and they’re easy to work with.
    They’re quick and responsive.
    They’re probably not the most affordable, but they bring lots of knowledge and expertise.
    They usually deliver what we ask for. We’ve only had a few mix-ups.
    I usually recommend them to anyone that asks for web solutions.

Web Design & Analytics for Real Estate Broker

“97 Switch created a very cutting-edge website that's helped set me apart from others in my field.”

Dec. 2013 - Mar. 2014

97 Switch designed and built a custom website that includes constantly updated content and real estate listings as requested. They continue to provide maintenance and analytics reporting.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Debbie Baum
Real Estate Broker, Corcoran Group

97 Switch designed a modern, user-friendly website that's helped the business stand out in the industry. Extremely responsive and receptive to feedback, working with their team continues to be a seamless process. They turn deliverables around quickly and genuinely care about client success.

I'm a real estate agent with the Corcoran Group in New York City, a large real estate company covering the residential area of Manhattan that is an undisputed market leader.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

Although I was listed on Corcoran's website, I wanted to have my own website to refer clients to separately with greater detail of my listings and topics my target audience might find useful.

97 Switch designed and built a website, providing analytics on a regular basis after launching. They continue to send me an email whenever someone is trying to get in touch me with through the website.

I work directly with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch).

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I had heard of their company by word of mouth.

I've probably invested a little over $10,000 in total.

We started working together in December 2013. The website only took a couple of months to build, but I continue to work with them to keep it updated.

97 Switch created a very cutting-edge website that's helped set me apart from others in my field. When I approached 97 Switch, there weren't many other brokers who had their own site, so it's really helped elevate me in the industry. I'm proud to send my new and existing clients to the site because I think it's user-friendly and modern. I couldn't imagine not having it.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

Jeremy has been great to work with and very responsive whenever I reach out. He provides great customer service, listens to my needs, and is receptive to any feedback I have or changes I request. I'm not very tech savvy, but he's able to explain everything in layman's terms and consistently convert my ideas into deliverables.

Jeremy genuinely understands what I want and is on top of everything. In my industry, I need to be able to post listings immediately, and he's always available to turn things around quickly.

No. I'm thrilled with their work.

Don't be afraid to speak out and ask questions, because they're great at being responsive and receptive to your needs.

Overall Score I have no complaints and will continue to work with them as long as I'm in this business.
    They'll often deliver ahead of schedule.
    Their services have been worth every penny spent.
    They've delivered on everything I've asked for.
    I've recommended them to other brokers.

Branding & Digital Strategy for Hotel Management Company

"They don’t push designs or ideas on us, and they make us feel like we are a huge part of the process."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch has redefined the branding and digital strategy of a hotel management company. This has included changes to marketing materials for potential employees and an overhaul of the corporate website.

Lincolnshire, Illinois
Mitch Langeler
VP of Talent and Culture, SMASHotels

97 Switch’s outstanding creativity has led to higher quality marketing materials and a presence in the hospitality labor market. The team’s timeliness, care over the partnership, and collaborative nature have helped this relationship continue to prosper over the past two years.

I am the VP of talent and culture for SMASHotels, a hotel management company based in Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We are a relatively new hotel management company so about a year ago we began looking at our branding as it relates to prospective employees. We really wanted a brand that would attract more qualified candidates and represent the company effectively in the markets we recruit in.

97 Switch has helped us define our brand and refine our marketing collateral. This includes things like our banners used for recruiting at job fairs and college visits, and our online content used to gather and track job applicants. The team is also helping us completely rebrand our corporate website which will launch soon and has been a major project for us.

I mostly interface with Jeremy (Founder, 97 Switch). There are times we have talked once or twice a week on a fairly continuous basis, and we still speak regularly as we are wrapping up the website reboot.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They have helped us work on different marketing initiatives for our hotels over the years and we developed a strong comfort and confidence level in them. Thus, when it was time to take on this new project it was an easy decision to lean on 97 Switch.

We have spent $15,000­­–$20,000.

We have been working with them since December 2016.

They have provided us with great new collateral and refined some of our existing collateral to produce much higher quality content when we are recruiting. As a result, 97 Switch has given us a much stronger presence in an incredibly competitive labor market and helped us differentiate ourselves from the many other management companies out there.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They have been excellent. We communicate over phone and email, and their follow-up and sense of urgency are outstanding. We never have to ask them where we stand on something as they are always the first to tell us where we are and what is still left to do. They are very collaborative and ultimately concerned with how we feel about things. They don’t push designs or ideas on us, and they make us feel like we are a huge part of the process, which I really appreciate.

97 Switch works really hard to get a firm understanding of what your goals are and what you are looking to achieve. I have always felt that is probably one of their biggest strengths. They are incredibly creative, and they give you a lot of different options to look at, and they really make you feel like you are a part of the process. I have been incredibly satisfied with the relationship.

There is a reason why we continue to stay very engaged with them, and it’s because I have never been disappointed or felt they could deliver on a higher level. So no, I don’t think they need to change anything.

It is important to have a really clear idea of what you are trying to achieve. What are your goals? What are you not delivering on that you want assistance with? When you have a good understanding of your needs, 97 Switch is really adept at helping you.

Overall Score I can’t say enough about how happy I am with the quality of the relationship and everything they have delivered.
    They are great at asking when things need to be completed, and they have never failed to meet a deadline.
    In hospitality there are very defined budgets, but we continue to engage with them because it is worth it.
    We are really happy with the work they have done to improve our brand awareness with prospective employees.
    I am very careful about who I connect my name with, but I know they won’t disappoint.

Digital Strategy & Marketing for Local Hotel

“They have good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t, and how to maximize the money you have available.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

97 Switch manages digital marketing including social media, Google AdWords, and web design.

Kyra Tautenhahn
General Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Lincolnshire

Social media posts have increased revenues. 97 Switch’s expertise and creativity ensure effective use of social media ads. Communicating well, they’re responsive and open to dialogue about the best ways to fulfill client needs.

I’m the General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites, a Hilton-brand hotel, in the Lincolnshire suburb of Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed help with a digital strategy for our property. There’s a lot of competition between hotels right now. In order to be competitive in the market, we needed to have a good strategy in place to highlight our hotel as best as possible.

97 Switch manages digital marketing for us. They take care of Google AdWords for us and manage our social media, including Facebook Instagram, and Twitter. We generally offer hotel packages that 97 Switch gets out on social media with special ads. They also work with us on our website for Hilton to make sure that the photos are great and we’re shown in the best possible light.

We work directly with the founder.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They were in place when I got here so I’m not sure how the engagement started. I’ve been really impressed with them and don’t have any desire to change things.

We’ve invested about $60,000.

I’ve worked with them since January 2014. The work is ongoing.

We’ve been happy with the work they’ve done. The ads for our hotel packages get a lot of views on social media, which brings in more revenue. They’re very good at thinking of new ideas to gain viewers on Facebook and other social media platforms.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is amazing. We are in touch with them about three times per week. We have an open dialogue about any new things that we’re going to add. We communicate via phone, email, in-person meetings, and conference calls. I always get an immediate response, even nights, weekends, or vacations.

They do a Monday morning catch-up email in which we address the things we need to think about for the week or month, and what’s coming up. It orients us to what needs to be done and what we need to be thinking about. It’s been a really good strategy for us that sets the week off right.

Trust their opinion about where and how to spend money. They have good knowledge of what works and what doesn’t, and how to maximize the money you have available. Even though you may not understand why they want to allocate funds as they do, it almost always works.

Overall Score We’ve never had any issues.
    Deadlines are always met and things are posted when they should be.
    They have a really good approach to allocating money. The cost of their service is totally worth it.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Hotel Restaurant

“Our online presence went from nothing to what it is today, which has helped us grow within our industry.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch designed and developed a website from scratch. They continue to maintain the site and provide digital marketing services, including social media ads and content development.

Christine Wechter
General Manager, The Albert

97 Switch is fully responsible for the property's online presence, which continues to see healthy growth over time. Their team is extremely quick to turn around work and respond to communications. They also take the time to educate clients and are very easy to work with.

I'm the general manager at SMASHotels.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We needed a website for our restaurant, the Albert, which just opened in May 2017. We also needed some assistance establishing our overall online presence and digital marketing.

97 Switch built a website from scratch, collaborating closely with our team on design ideas and iterations as needed. They continue to manage the content and backend today.

They helped us set up digital ads for Google and Facebook, managing all of our digital outlets. They also provide blog content for our platform and oversee our social media marketing and content.

We mostly work with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch) and Isadora (Content Writer, 97 Switch) on content.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

Although our company had worked with 97 Switch previously, we decided to interview many other candidates to make sure we made the right decision for our new property. Ultimately, their presentation and our comfort level with 97 Switch was unmatched by any of their competitors.

We've invested around $50,000.

We've been working with them since August 2016 and they're doing ongoing work for us.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with them, in general, is extremely easy. Jeremy is very responsive—I'm not sure if he even sleeps based on how quickly he gets back to me. I get weekly and monthly reports from him based on the progress we continue to make and they offer invaluable suggestions based on that.

Despite our stress of opening a property from scratch, Jeremy remained driven throughout the process and stayed organized, making sure we stayed on track on our end. He's very professional in his approach to managing clients.

They're the complete package—both extremely creative and patient. Unlike other vendors, they take the time to educate us on what they're doing so we can have confidence in their work. That helped us trust how our money was being spent.

No. They've done everything I've asked for and there's nothing I wish they'd done differently thus far.

Be clear and concise on what your goals are, but allow for some freedom within the framework for Jeremy and his team to present ideas and suggestions. Take their experience into consideration—they're the experts.

Overall Score It's been an absolute joy to work with them.
    They generally deliver ahead of schedule.
    They're very cost conscious.
    Their quality has been exceptional—everything has been presented in the utmost professional manner.
    I've already recommended them to others outside of our industry.

Website Design for High-end Interior Design Firm

“Their communication and engagement levels were fantastic.”

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

97 Switch designed and developed a website to increase a company’s online presence. They collaborate on digital content creation and provide ongoing maintenance. They also produce weekly analytics reports.

Sam Kellogg
President, J. Samuel Kellogg Interior Design

Website views and likes have increased many times over. 97 Switch has a proactive work style that leads to a deep engagement and constant communication. They bring new ideas and a fresh approach to web design that prioritizes customer service. Though they are not inexpensive, they are a good value.

I am the president of a high-end, interior design firm. We do residential and upscale commercial work.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

I need to maintain a web presence so someone who's contemplating hiring me can go on and learn more.

97 Switch designed and developed my website. They also manage the site, updating it regularly with my progress on design projects, and provide me weekly reports on its performance.

We worked with the founder.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I saw work they did for an acquaintance of mine and realized it was much better than what I had at that moment. I met with the founder, Jeremy, and was impressed with his fresh, new ideas.

We’ve spent between $18,000-$20,000.

We’ve been working together since September 2015.

We get around twenty hits and five likes every week, which is a significant increase from our previous, nominal results. I’ve also gotten a lot of really positive feedback on the website and its content, about it being fresh and changed.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They were energetic and proactive. They instigated all the changes whereas I would be the one dragging my feet. We talked weekly because he was posting weekly about my projects. They were also good at bringing me solutions and ideas for ways that I might be able to improve my extension and reach in the digital age.

They were very savvy when it came to new things, ideas, and ways to reach people or produce a product that looked good. They asked different questions than other people had asked and made me look at the equation in a different way.

Their communication and engagement levels were fantastic. I know from my business that when I tend to be less proactive, my customers feel neglected. Because 97 Switch was constantly providing updates, and I saw how good it made me feel, I now do the same thing with my clients.

From my admittedly limited experience with computers, websites, and the internet, I can’t see any way for him to improve.

Be honest and direct from the beginning. State your own strengths and weaknesses, and be clear about your own knowledge. They explain things and communicate well, so as long as you are clear and concise about what you’re looking for, you won’t be disappointed.

Overall Score The reason they don't get a perfect five is that I didn't always meet my end of the bargain.
    They were always ahead of me on promoting and issuing deadlines. I would be the one that would miss the deadline.
    they were not inexpensive, but what I got out of it was worth the money. I felt that it was a very equitable relationship.
    I was extremely impressed.
    I've already recommended them.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Artistic Hotel

"They’re very good at juggling the multiple projects that we have going on."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

97 Switch develops, designs, and creates content for a new hotel website. Key features include brand storytelling through photography. They also provide SEO and social media services, focusing on Facebook.

Stefanie Rowe
Director of Sales & Marketing, Hotel EMC2

The new website has been well-received for its unique brand identity. Search keywords and social media engagement have improved dramatically since the project began. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and ability to use analytics to guide the investment make them a valuable partner.

I'm the director of sales and marketing for Hotel EMC2, which is an Autograph Collection hotel affiliated with Marriott. I joined the pre-opening team in July 2016 and the hotel opened in May 2017.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We wanted to create a website that’s independent of the Marriott booking site. We wanted to find a firm that could capture our brand and be able to do multiple things for us.

We had a standard Marriott template as our booking engine for all reservations, but we wanted to create a site that was customized to our brand. We wanted the new site to have a very different look and feel from the booking engine so 97 Switch focused on telling our story through photography. They also put a social media game plan together for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They integrate blog posts with our website and our social media in order to create SEO value for online searches.

I primarily work with Jeremy (founder, 97 Switch).

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

I’d worked with them in a previous job and thought they would be a good fit for this project.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$75,000.

We started working together in August 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

One of the challenges of creating a new website is that we didn't have any existing keywords to give the site traction or visibility. They had to start from scratch and were able to build it exponentially, which is extremely impressive. There’s a big list of keywords and they’re continuously growing it every week.

They've also created quite a bit of traction on social media. When they started, we had only a handful of followers on Facebook. Now we have over 135 reviews on Facebook and about 5500 followers. Our average post reaches between 10,000–14000 people each week.

They're also regularly testing out new marketing techniques. For example, they've tried posting different types of videos on Google as well as using advertising dollars to boost posts on Facebook. 97 Switch is quickly able to see if something is or isn't working. They use analytics to see what kind of ROI they can get. They’re very adaptable and able to quickly change direction to keep us moving forward.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very good at juggling the multiple projects that we have going on. Jeremy sends a weekly recap every Monday. We email back and forth and talk by phone at least three times a week. He's willing to come to our office wherever possible. We probably meet in person at least once a month. He's very receptive and quick to respond. They finish projects in a timely fashion, sometimes even ahead of schedule. They're very adaptable and take criticism and direction very well.

Their response time is excellent, always within the same day. I've had to constantly follow up with other vendors to make sure that deadlines were met. I never have to follow up with 97 Switch or double check their work. The reports and analytics are very detailed and accurate, which enables them to quickly make decisions if things aren't working.

Their strength is building websites and the back-end analytics, and they really immerse themselves in understanding the brand. This allows them to create social media posts and captions that are unique, relevant, and timely. Right now, we provide much of the content, and have 97 Switch share and boost the posts.

Know the type of services that you want or where you need help because they can do it all and offer everything from soup to nuts. If there’s anything that you're unsure or less confident about, 97 Switch will be able to fill those gaps. Through clear communication, they can give recommendations on how to make your business more successful.

I never have to follow up with them on anything.
    There's a positive ROI, so it's worth the cost.
    Everything has met or exceed our expectations.
    I'd definitely recommend them for website creation.

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Private Events Venue

“The team prioritizes your vision while constantly improving the process to achieve optimal outcomes.”

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

97 Switch redesigned an existing website. They currently oversee digital advertising efforts, write blog content, and manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Cindy Herzog
VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development, Viper Alley

Changes made to the site combined with advertising efforts have yielded a significant increase in generated leads. Responsiveness, clear communication, and a deep understanding of the client’s goals were key to maintaining a successful, ongoing relationship.

I’m the VP of strategic planning and business development at Viper Alley, an industrial private events venue located near the North Shore in Chicago, Illinois.

What challenge were you trying to address with 97 Switch?

We were looking for a company to revamp our website, manage our social media, and oversee our digital advertising efforts. We were shifting from a live music venue to a private events venue and needed our site to reflect that.

97 Switch works within an allotted budget every month. We have regular meetings to discuss ongoing campaigns and major business focuses for the month, and they create specific ads/posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google AdWords accordingly. They also provide blog content creation and SEO services. Their work helps us increase our visibility and create more leads.

When we engaged 97 Switch, we were pivoting from live music to private events. A major goal of the project was to create a site that was in line with that shift and reflected our edgy, warm, music-driven approach. That was our first project, and we continue to add photos and banners as necessary. They’re also writing two blogs a month and posting to various mediums including LinkedIn, which helps us draw more event planners, meeting planners, corporate bookers, etc.

I work primarily with Jeremy (Founder and Web Designer, 97 Switch), and we speak at least once a week.

How did you come to work with 97 Switch?

They were recommended to us and after looking into their services, we decided they would be a good fit and reached out to Jeremy. He understood what we were looking to do and started testing out some of our ideas right away.

We’ve spent about $18,000 per year.

We started working together in January 2014, and we still collaborate regularly.

The website has worked out tremendously well. We’ve seen a huge return on investment with 97 Switch in the number of leads that come through the site. They track all of our advertising campaigns and determine which strategies/investments are most effective for our audience, so our numbers are constantly improving.

How did 97 Switch perform from a project management standpoint?

I can reach out to them 24 hours a day and they generally respond immediately. We communicate weekly, sometimes more, primarily via phone and email.

I feel like Jeremy is part of our team. He understands our goals and he’s invested in our success. The team prioritizes your vision while constantly improving the process to achieve optimal outcomes. They take pride in the work they do.

No, we haven’t experienced any issues with them.

Make sure to completely immerse the 97 Switch team in whatever your goal is. Once they understand your business, you can trust them to excel on your behalf. Allow them to be part of your team and they’ll make it worth your while.

They’ve met every deadline.
    You don’t get this amount of individual attention from competitors.
    We appreciated their responsiveness and attention to detail.
    I’ve already recommended them.