Because it’s always about the numbers.

Formed in 1996 and located in Holly Springs, North Carolina, just outside Research Triangle Park and Raleigh. 919 Marketing is a marketing and PR agency, and partners with brands and franchises, to tell their story and create content that helps their business grow. 919 Marketing has partnered with startups and publicly traded franchises, building awareness for their brand, and increasing their sales.

Our team consists of Emmy award winning journalists, nationally recognized marketing strategists, creative content marketing gurus and savvy digital marketing analysts. We make the numbers work for you.

1996
Holly Springs, NC
  • Holly Springs, NC
    Holly Springs, NC 27540
  • Charlotte
  • New York City

PR & Media Coverage for Home Services & Bicycle Brand

"919 Marketing goes above and beyond to get us opportunities."

919 Marketing provided PR services to a home service and a bicycle brand. The team works to score placements in news features and media publications.

11- 50 Employees

Irvine, California
Adele Nasr
Chief Marketing Officer, Aventon Bicycles

The team’s efforts have consistently impressed internal stakeholders, inspiring a lasting collaboration. With two to five major placements per month, top of the line industry connections, and a genuine interest in their clients’ success, 919 Marketing has proven to be an excellent partner.

I’m the chief marketing officer at Aventon Bicycles, a bicycle brand. At my previous company, I was the VP of digital marketing overseeing multiple brands.

One of those brands worked specifically in water damage remediation, mold remediation, and similar services.

What challenge were you trying to address with 919 Marketing?

When we acquired the water remediation company, they already had a working relationship with 919 Marketing.

919 Marketing provided traditional press work. The team would get features, do press releases, and news features. They worked on article publications and other related services.

We work with a dedicated team of two to four.

How did you come to work with 919 Marketing?

I was blown away by the services 919 Marketing was able to provide when we acquired the company, so we decided to keep them on board.

We’ve been working together since January 2019. When I left my previous company and joined my current one, they were the first partner I brought on.

Every time 919 Marketing landed a special press placement or news feature, we would get a lot of phone calls and a lot more leads. It’s definitely led to an increase in customers. Every month, they deliver two to five massive placements, and that’s phenomenal for PR.

How did 919 Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed really well. They’re a solid team, and they’re super passionate. I don’t have to constantly nag at them — they’re really proactive and working on our account. 919 Marketing goes above and beyond to get us opportunities.

The majority of the 919 Marketing team are from the industry, so they’re super well-connected. They’re built on a team of industry leaders. I’ve always been impressed by how easily they could call upon previous relationships to get really great placements and opportunities. It’s a huge advantage.

I think it would be interesting if they packaged their offerings into different tiers. It’s not a negative, I just think it would create more opportunity.

Tell them what you hope to gain from your collaboration. They’ll take it very seriously and get the right press, publication, and placement for you.

They always exceed my expectations.
    Phenomenal.