Websites That Grow Your Business

7strategy is a global leader delivering a full range of high performance website development, interactive services and integrated marketing solutions for any company looking to be successful.  We are a web design and internet marketing firm specializing in online solutions for all types of companies from large multinational Fortune 500 corporations to traditional brick-and-mortar small businesses.

Your question for any potential web agency…will they help you develop a quality, functional and cost effective web solution, then optimize it for highest search engine placement, show you how to harness its benefits and ensure a quantifiable return on investment?

The 7strategy philosophy encompasses a strategic approach to evolving online solutions. Our clients benefit from an end-to-end process that includes internet marketing strategy, website design, interactive solutions, ecommerce platforms, application development and integrated marketing solutions. We have a range of services to suit any budget, from simple promotional sites, to complex data driven Internet applications, and interactive 3D based websites.

Since 2001 we have been a full-service design and internet marketing agency, responsible for the strategy, development and marketing of $2 Billion in products and services worldwide.  7strategy is made up of a group of professionals who range from leading industry executives and contributors with 20+ years of experience to the new full-of-energy software engineers who want to make their mark.

Our goal is to assist you in developing perfect tools to achieve your vision.  With us you get to maximize your website return on investment.  We plan, build and promote your 24-hour salesman!  Most importantly… we deliver bottom-line results, not just “pretty” websites.  That is the competitive advantage of 7strategy.

2001
Olathe, KS

Web and Marketing Support for Real Estate Company

“7strategy had a great handle on the graphic design side and provided high-class materials.”

Aug. 2015 - Mar. 2017

7strategy created a WordPress website and developed various marketing materials, leading the Facebook ad efforts as well as designing the logo, color scheme, business cards, and leave-behind fliers.

Lee's Summit Missouri
Allison Cox
CEO, AC360 Realty

7Strategy’s website and marketing collateral earned enthusiastic praise from potential leads and internal stakeholders alike for their strong visuals. The team communicated clearly, refining feedback into high-quality designs that helped distinguish the client within the market.

I’m the CEO for a real estate firm in Kansas called AC360 Realty. We focus on a niche market, selling probate properties. I have a background in trust administration as well as the legal side of settling estates, which I leverage to make sales.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7strategy?

As a small business owner in a niche market, I have a clear idea of how to curate my marketing/website content to bolster my network because there wasn’t any similar content written with my audience in mind. Although I had previously worked with another marketing firm, they weren’t giving me the services I wanted. As a result, I needed resources to develop a website, advise me on content creation, and make digital and print marketing materials.

Initially, we discussed a high-level overview of my website and branding/marketing materials before they presented me with three site options. Once I approved the design, they built the site in WordPress and collaborated with us to determine how to write our content as well as the overall page designs and color schemes. They also linked my previous Facebook ad campaigns and click-through pages to the new platform to drive our traffic. While we tried a few banner ads and SEO strategies, we ultimately decided to focus on Facebook ads.

As far as presentation materials, they provided graphic design for numerous assets such as our logo, our business cards, and the overall look and feel. In particular, they developed a two-page leave-behind on high-gloss paper, which was an all-encompassing print-out of my business. I wrote the content, and they edited it to include catchy phrases. I gave prospective clients the page after meetings and at vendor trade booths.

I primarily worked with a lead project manager and local connection in Overland Park. He had a team who worked in the background, but I didn’t deal with them directly.

How did you come to work with 7strategy?

I was involved with the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce where a colleague had worked with 7strategy and recommended them to me. Considering my previous experience with a local vendor, I knew I needed a new agency. So I interviewed them and went from there.

We spent around $10,000.

Their work lasted from August 2015–March 2017.

They track numerous metrics for our site and Facebook ventures, including the incoming traffic, the click-through rate, and our search rankings. In terms of their marketing collateral, they really made us stand out from the competition. People often complimented the site’s aesthetics and our business card’s logo and background. 7strategy had a great handle on the graphic design side and provided high-class materials.

How did 7strategy perform from a project management standpoint?

We met about five times in person to review their work and discuss changes. Beyond that, we communicated back and forth through email to coordinate changes to the site or materials. We wanted to ensure that potential clients would see our best side when they searched for us online. Their team consistently involved us in the conversation and accommodated our input.

Aside from their beautiful designs, they were proactive in helping us gain prospective leads. At the time, I needed to go through a lot of cold-calls on a daily basis but lacked the bandwidth to do so. 7strategy understood my challenge and connected me to two call centers to compile a list of leads. This was a tremendous help and demonstrated their commitment to helping us.

No, nothing comes to mind. I was very impressed with their services.

I always tell people that you get what you pay for. Some business owners don’t allocate enough money toward web design and marketing campaigns yet expect huge results. They need to understand the importance of marketing and set aside the appropriate budget.

Furthermore, customers should trust 7strategy’s process and expertise. For us, we gave them the necessary information and let them take the lead. As a result, they came back with options that would blow us away.