Digital Marketing Agency

7KREINTO, a full-service marketing agency for getting ahead of the curve.
Grab your fair share of attention. Capture and Charm your audience with our proven creative capabilities at conceptualization and market-analysis, planning and strategy, business and distribution both digital as well as social. Spearhead the search engine approach, craft thought-leadership content, inquisitive posts and market reports, viral campaigns and tacky videos.

We do what’s never been done before. We challenge, We change, We Make it Possible. 7KREINTO, Embrace the ever-changing marketing landscape…Beat the clock!

2018
Singapore, Singapore
  • 77, High street, #09-11, High street plaza,
    Singapore 179433
    Singapore
  • India

Tom Tailor, Agate, Dolout, Fanfare, Honest Mining , Samrt Trade Coin, Thecryptoupdates, Coinedict, Southern Heritage Insurance, etc.

Digital Marketing for Consumer Goods Website

"The best part of working with their team is I know they’ll deliver what they promise."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED provides ongoing marketing assistance. They run social media, SMS, and email campaigns and manage SEO services.

Manager, Online Consumer Goods Website

The work has contributed to a dramatic improvement in monthly sales for the business. The 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED is fulfilling expectations and run the project efficiently. Their dedication to producing strong work makes them a valuable team.

I’m the manager of a consumer goods website.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED?

I needed a company to assist me with my marketing campaigns.

Their team handles all of our digital marketing. They run several campaigns, including email marketing, SMS marketing, and social media. In addition, they provide SEO support and use Google Ads.

My main point of contact is the dedicated project manager, and there are two other teammates supporting the project as well.

How did you come to work with 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED?

I followed a recommendation and called 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED. They explained the approach they’d take and I selected them for the project.

We’ve spent around 30 lakh rupees (approximately $42,000 USD).

We began working together in December 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

After beginning the project with 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED, the number of orders I received on my website has drastically increased. I now see thousands of orders compared to the low number in the past. They’ve done a great job, so far.

How did 7KREINTO PRIVATE LIMITED perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate using phone calls and texts. I’m fully satisfied with how they manage the project.

There’s nothing for them to improve.

Be honest and upfront with their team. Sharing as much information as you can will help strengthen the campaign.