We build Good Things.

7Factor software is a software and cloud services company focused on helping build innovation into all aspects of your software delivery pipeline. We focus on solving the industry's toughest problems in high availability systems design, software engineering and architecture, and site reliability design. We are cloud-native human-centric experts in our field.

We offer public/private cloud native, execution, and maintenance of quality first solutions. We build Good Things.

Atlanta, GA
  • 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway ST 720
    Atlanta, GA 30328

Cox Automotive, Client Command, Credo Mobile, VideoJet, Marta, Aveanna Healthcare, Trackter.us, OVME, Element3Health, Nexant, QGenda,

Legacy Software Staff Augmentation for Health Company

“I highly recommend them. We're really happy with their augmentation efforts, and they're a great resource.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

7Factor Software provided staff augmentation for an app that engages senior citizens. They did frontend, backend, and database work for the legacy program in a PHP, Angular, MySQL tech stack.

Rania Nasis
COO, Element3 Health

7Factor Software quickly found the sources for bugs and fixed a fleet of issues with the legacy program. They were communicative, responsive, quick, and ready to explain their process. Their competence and experience made them a useful resource.

Our company works to connect seniors to activity groups and encourage them to be active socially, physically, and mentally. I'm the COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7Factor Software?

We needed to supplement our internal development resources.

We use 7Factor Software to supplement our internal developer resources. They do frontend, backend, and database work and troubleshooting. They have been instrumental in maintaining our existing systems while we’ve undergone a rebuild of our core product. They added features, troubleshot bugs, and were available for any escalation issues. Our tech stack included PHP, Angular, and MySQL.

We usually work with a team of 2–3, and they are able to bring in additional resources to suit our changing needs.

How did you come to work with 7Factor Software?

Our CTO at the time of the engagement started had worked with 7Factor Software in the past and was happy with their results, so the collaboration stemmed from an existing relationship.

We’ve invested over $100,000 with them.

We started working together in October 2018 and have an ongoing collaboration.

Our legacy product was built by another team who left us with a lot of bugs and issues we hadn't considered. 7Factor was great at cleaning it up, and any time we had a major issue or a bug, they found the source and dealt with it.

How did 7Factor Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They did really well. They're responsive, fast with communication, and good at explaining issues. If there was a judgment call to be made, they were very good at laying out possible paths to take. Most of our communication is through Slack. If we ever have issues, they're very responsive, even after hours.

They were communicative, available, and fast. All around, they had the competence to do the job well and were great to work with.

No, nothing comes to mind.

I highly recommend them. We're really happy with their augmentation efforts, and they're a great resource. Part of our team was fairly junior, so it was helpful to have senior external support.

Overall Score We're really happy to work with them.
    We could reach them after hours, and they always delivered on time.
    They are definitely cost effective, and we get a lot of value for the amount that we pay them.
    They were responsive and competent, and they always addressed our issues.
    I've mentioned them already to some of my colleagues.

Software Development for SaaS Company

"My business wouldn't be where it is today without their support."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

7Factor Software migrated code onto a HIPAA-compliant server. They currently provide software development and IT support.

Columbus, Ohio
Shanna Huber
Owner, My Junna LLC

By working round-the-clock and managing requirements carefully, 7Factor Software launched the new server with minimal disruptions to customers. The product continues to successfully grow and evolve. Their team plans meticulously, communicates efficiently, and scales effortlessly.

I own an SaaS company, My Junna, LLC. Years ago, I hired a developer to create a system for my case management business. After years of development, I got frequent requests from other case managers who wanted to use the system. Since I knew the needs of case managers, I decided to sell the system to other users.

For what projects/services did your company hire 7Factor Software?

In March 2019, my IT partner and I split ways. I needed a strong team that could scale up quickly if I had a large contract, or scale down if I needed support to fit my small budget.

My goal was to hire a team that could quickly ramp up production for larger contracts or simply serve as a support system when needed. I wanted someone who was responsive, flexible, and capable of expanding or contracting services to fit my needs.

I believe in taking advice from reputable sources and enjoy working with other reputable people. 7Factor Software came highly recommended by a trusted source. After speaking with the owner at length, I knew it was a good fit. He was responsive, prompt, and extremely hardworking. They had the ability and work ethic I wanted.

They provided support and moved code from my current server to a HIPAA-compliant one with AWS. They now provide limited software development and ongoing IT support to fit my budget.

The team easily ramps up or down.

As a startup, I was concerned about disruption to my clients during the move. They stayed up all night to ensure a smooth transition. My clients didn't notice any disruptions.

When I had a request for information for a large national nonprofit, they worked full-time to get the software up to speed and present a great demo. Although I didn't get the contract, I came close because of their help.

My business continues to grow every week, and retaining customers by providing timely support and new features is key. They take a great deal of time to understand my needs. My business wouldn't be where it is today without their support.

They set up Clubhouse to create stories, show their work, and present the staging site for approval. They also ask clarifying questions when needed. Their communication is wonderful. I can review items and make changes before they finalized the product. That deliver exactly what I wanted and limit disruptions.

I'm most impressed with their responsiveness, flexibility, and customer service. This project could have turned out terribly and given me a bad reputation, especially if they hadn't addressed quirks and glitches in a timely manner. The team works a great deal on the backend so future productions go smoothly.

I'm a dedicated customer who loves 7Factor Software and can't thank them enough! Many companies lack good customer service, so it's refreshing to have such outstanding support and responsiveness. I'm confident in them.

I wouldn't change anyting. They're a rare breed. I look forward to a long relationship with 7Factor Software!

Overall Score The team is so kind, patient, and responsive. More importantly, they know their stuff!
    Scheduling is a breeze!
    They fit into my budget and projects. I love the flexibility!
    They understand software development and ask clarifying questions to give me exactly what I need.
    I would recommend them to friends or relatives. I'm a huge fan of their work.

Development Services for Legal System Automation Platform

“Their attention to detail, quality, and standards were incredible.”

Feb. - Apr. 2019

7Factor Software worked closely with an internal team to develop a web-based legal system automation platform. They used an Angular tech stack and helped build APIs using a Serverless framework on AWS.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
William Palmer
Senior Director of Engineering, Quantworks, Inc.

Development speed and quality, as well as team morale, improved remarkably thanks to 7Factor Software’s support. They brought a high degree of technical insight to the project, and their professional, yet relaxed approach meshed well with the internal culture.

I am the senior director of engineering at Quantworks, Inc. We develop custom data analytics solutions for organizations of all sizes.

For what projects/services did your company hire 7Factor Software?

We hired 7Factor Software to assist in the development of a legal system automation platform.

We needed to deliver our platform on a short timeline with strict data sensitivity and process requirements.

I was familiar with 7Factor Software’s work from previous engagements and professional relationships.

7Factor Software helped us develop our legal system automation web app with Angular. They also provided API development services with a Serverless on AWS.

This was a joint effort between three internal employees and three 7Factor Software team members.

Their ability to smoothly roll into the project and willingness to tackle our challenges helped bolster the psychology of the entire team. This resulted in a net gain in velocity, quality, and overall disposition of the entire team.

They were always available to meet and discuss. Additionally, their team members were more than willing to help cross-train and provide support during release.

7Factor Software came to the project with a high degree of professionalism coupled with a comfortable, relaxed disposition that fit very well with our organization. Their attention to detail, quality of work, and standards were incredible.

No, none that I can recall.

Consulting and Software Development for Marketing Company

"My team is excited about this new system, and I’ve seen an increase in their motivation and energy."

Sept. - Dec. 2018

7Factor Software delivered a build server and a development pipeline for a marketing company. Their team constructed programming environments and implemented several cloud-based code management tools.

Cumming, Georgia
Director of Engineering, Automotive Marketing Firm

Internal stakeholders are delighted with the improved software development system. The 7Factor Software team is knowledgeable and experienced, and they effectively guided the implementation of each product. Their professional approach and emphasis on collaboration made for a successful partnership.

I’m the director of engineering at an omnichannel marketing company. We focus on the automotive sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7Factor Software?

We had a legacy platform that was becoming less and less reliable, and we were dealing with technical debt from previous attempts to solve problems. We decided to rebuild our system, and brought in 7Factor Software to help us migrate data and rethink our development processes. We also hired them to guide and train our team in using the new technologies that we wanted to implement.

We began the project by identifying deliverables and setting deadlines with their team. About 6-8 weeks into the engagement, we co-hosted a day of hands-on training, where our staff had the opportunity to learn about their work. Afterward, we selected a group of our developers to participate in more in-depth training. The idea was to have these individuals distribute their knowledge of the new system to the rest of our team.

7Factor Software implemented a variety of development tools, ultimately establishing a build server with updated pipeline management. They introduced us to Docker and Concourse CI, which made up the backbone of our new, cloud-based system. They used Hashicorp’s Terraform to create a scriptable environment with a flexible infrastructure, and added Hashicorp’s Vault for sensitive data storage. They leveraged two AWS products, Kinesis and S3, to build out our development pipeline, and they integrated Datadog for cloud monitoring and container management.

We communicated with Jeremy (Founder, 7Factor Software) and two other individuals who were assigned to our project.

How did you come to work with 7Factor Software?

When I started in my current role, 7Factor Software had already completed a project for us, and a second one was in progress. I had the opportunity to meet with Jeremy and learn more about his company. I was impressed by his wealth of knowledge, and, after meeting with my leadership team, I reached out to gauge his interest in a third project. I knew that his team would be an ideal partner based on their track record of success and familiarity with our organization. After an initial discussion, we negotiated a price, and then decided to move forward with the project.

We spent $140,000.

The engagement lasted from September–December 2018.

Their work has transformed our development staff’s approach to building software. My team is excited about this new system, and I’ve seen an increase in their motivation and energy.

How did 7Factor Software perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was frequent, and their team was on-site at least once a week. We used Slack to exchange information, and Jira to prioritize tasks. I met with Jeremy almost every week to review our workflow in Jira.

The breadth of knowledge they have regarding a wide variety of technologies stood out to me. They were able to fully engage with any idea, concept, or tool that I put forth. No matter the context, their team could provide specific details and offer valuable feedback. There was never a situation where they had to research a topic and follow up with me.

At times, they struggled to balance competing projects, and we sacrificed a bit in terms of planning as a result.

Take advantage of their experience. Let them help you select the tools and products that will fit best with your project. They’re a well-rounded group of developers, and they serve as expert guides for cloud-based software implementation.

Overall Score Excluding a few lags in communication, I was very happy with this partnership.
    They delivered almost all of our initial requirements.
    The cost was reasonable. Their prices weren’t as high as some larger firms, and their work was comparable.
    Looking back, there are several items we would’ve done differently.
    They offer high quality services at competitive prices.

Ruby on Rails Web Development for Housing Company

“The work 7Factor helped us with was directly related to an increase in revenue and customer retention.”

Jan. - Sept. 2018

7Factor created a monthly subscription platform, using Ruby on Rails, and they continue to provide ongoing support as needed.

11- 50 Employees

COO, Homesharing Services Company

7Factor delivered a robust and efficient customized platform, meeting the needs and timelines of the project. Highly collaborative and flexible to client needs, their team adapted to preferred processes and strategies seamlessly, while offering a lot of great suggestions to improve outcomes.

I'm the COO of an online homesharing platform that pairs homeowners with compatible housemates for long-term rent arrangements.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7Factor Software?

We reached out to 7Factor to help us create a monthly subscription platform.

7Factor developed our web-based app, using Ruby on Rails. We provided wireframes and specifications, but they also provided some insight into the best ways to proceed with the design and scope of work.

We worked with two main people and communicated almost daily.

How did you come to work with 7Factor Software?

We had a new team member who suggested 7Factor based on his previous experience working with them. After some initial conversations with their team, we felt like they'd be a good fit.

We worked together from January–September 2018. They continue to make themselves available to us as needed to add new features or troubleshoot any issues.

The work 7Factor helped us with was directly related to an increase in revenue and customer retention. They were able to take our initial vision and turn it into an efficient, custom platform.

How did 7Factor Software perform from a project management standpoint?

We were managing the project on our side, but their team adapted to our processes very well and hit all of our deadlines.

Their flexibility throughout the collaboration as we evolved the product was hugely valuable. They were very collaborative and willing to do what it took to get the best results, providing feedback and suggestions for improving the app where appropriate.

No, I've appreciated their support throughout the process.

Do the due diligence to provide their team with detailed specifications and goals, so they have a clear starting point.

Backend Development for Logistic Platform

“Their DevOps were outstanding and our in-house developers were impressed.”

July - Dec. 2018

Overseeing the backend development of a platform, 7Factor Software managed DevOps and moved the platform into Docker Containers.

Atlanta, Georgia
Josh Whitlock
CEO, Trackter

The product went to market, and the business has been bringing in customers. 7Factor Software met all needs, while their exceptional communication skills and ability to deliver on promises made them a reliable partner.

I'm the CEO of Trackter.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7Factor Software?

We needed a vendor to help us build a platform with more robust backend technology.

We're a marketplace for buying and selling products. 7Factor Software moved our platform into Docker Containers and fixed the problems with the original code. Then, they helped us get ready for enterprise level. The initial DevOps took about 60 days and then, they started the development process, which took about four months.

We worked closely with four members of their team.

How did you come to work with 7Factor Software?

We were looking for a company to speed up our development cycle, so we were asking for recommendations from other startups. We heard very good things about 7Factor Software, so we chose them.

We spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We worked with them between July–December 2018.

They've helped us get our product to market, and we've started bringing in customers. We now have a real business, so it's been a tremendous help.

How did 7Factor Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very organized and communicated clearly every step of the way. We talked every week, and we had ongoing communication via Slack. They consistently met our deadlines and delivered on promises.

Their DevOps were outstanding, and our in-house developers were impressed.

No, we were pleased with everything.

They're great partners, so invest time in building a relationship with them.

They met most of our deadlines.
    We received much higher quotes from other vendors.
    They delivered the code on time.

Software Development for Tech Startup

"Their diligence and timely deliveries have exceeded our expectations many times."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

7Factor Software built the second version of a third party's outdated software product. Deliverables included a new user interface, migration services, and new features.

CEO, Consulting Company

By improving performance and enhancing usability and functionality, 7Factor Software has increased sales tenfold and reduced hosting costs. The team's diligent service and technological capabilities have exceeded expectations. They are a timely and cost-effective partner.

I am the CEO of a consulting company. We help early-stage tech startups bring their products to market.

For what projects/services did your company hire 7Factor Software?

We did not have the internal capacity to develop a client's software product after we had taken the project over from another vendor.

The next version of the product needed to include upgraded frameworks, a rebuilt user interface, and new features. We also had to identify and resolve performance problems and then implement initial usability and functionality enhancements.

My company’s CTO recommended 7Factor Software. After interviewing Jeremy (Founder, 7Factor Software), my team determined 7Factor Software was the right partner for this project.

7Factor Software has provided software development, architecture design, and cloud infrastructure implementation services for an outdated software product. They have implemented deployment automation and automated testing systems. The team has also completed migration from Rackspace to Amazon Web Services.

My team works with a software architect/lead engineer and two software engineers. We also engage with an infrastructure architect as needed.

We had a product that was barely functional after five years of disregard. 7Factor Software upgraded the product to modern frameworks and provided significant performance improvements. For instance, 7Factor Software reduced the landing page's login load time from several minutes to under 5 seconds. This drastically improved productivity for current users and made the product more appealing to potential consumers. They provide automated tests to ensure that the product remains stable.

In the second phase of the project, 7Factor Software made the product more aesthetically pleasing and eliminated major performance and design issues. Our client’s sales of this redesigned product have increased tenfold. Finally, migration from Rackspace to AWS has cut hosting costs to one third of what they were. 7Factor Software’s automation implementation significantly improved code quality and stability.

7Factor Software has addressed client requests. Every team member has been responsive and reliable.

7Factor Software is the best development partner we have worked with. The team has the skill set and industry knowledge to create success for customers. Their diligence and timely deliveries have exceeded our expectations many times. Although it is unusual for 7Factor Software to make a mistake, they quickly resolve errors at no extra cost.

They should scale their staff so that we can hire them for more projects.

They always meets their commitments.
    They are more cost-effective than their competition.
    Their work is high-quality.
    I've already referred them to many friends, clients, and companies I advise.

Data Science Solution for AWS Kinesis Stream

"They excel at identifying and solving challenges quickly."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

7Factor Software created a solution to fix spikes of anomalies in a core dataset for a marketing firm. The team provided an in-house resource to fix other smaller problems as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
SVP of Business Development, Advertising & Marketing Firm

The final solution detects anomalies in advance and prevents them from occurring. 7Factor Software’s technical expertise and penchant from problem-solving have made them a go-to partner in the future. Regular updates, flexibility, and timeliness enabled a smooth workflow.

I’m the senior vice president of business development for an advertising and marketing company. We generate leads for the auto industry. I was the vice president of product at the time of the engagement.

What challenge were you trying to address with 7Factor Software?

We had challenges with anomalies causing errors in our most important data. Our team tried for six months to identify and fix the problem, but they were unsuccessful. We engaged 7Factor Software to address the issue.

In our kick-off, we talked through the scope of the project, defining the problem to address and the goals we wanted to achieve. 7Factor Software identified the issue causing the anomalies right away and came up with 2–3 solutions within a week. However, the problem broke down into 3–4 areas, and we had other points we wanted to address as well. As a result, their team worked with us to build agility into our scope so we could incorporate scope changes down the line.

Once we established the requirements, 7Factor Software deployed a data scientist to work alongside our team and fix each problem area. They integrated into our team and attended daily stand-ups until the scope of the work was accomplished.

Jeremy (Founder, 7Factor Software) was my main point of contact if we had any issues, but we primarily worked with a data scientist.

How did you come to work with 7Factor Software?

7Factor Software had a working relationship with our company before I came into my position. Our chief product officer spoke so highly of their team that I didn’t have to look at other firms for this project.

We spent $17,000–$20,000.

The project lasted from February–March 2018.

We no longer have these anomalous data spikes impacting our core datasets. We can detect them and stop them before they even happen. 7Factor Software’s solutions have made our data more intelligent and accurate.

How did 7Factor Software perform from a project management standpoint?

They kept us updated on everything we needed to know concerning our scope, schedule, and budget. When we asked to keep their team for a little while longer to address other issues, 7Factor Software accommodated us. Due to our long relationship, they understand our company and its needs well.

We communicated with their data scientist in daily standups. We had a weekly call with Jeremy to go over progress and address any roadblock that may have come up.

They excel at identifying and solving challenges quickly. They offer a fresh yet experienced perspective to the problem-solving process.

No, we’re very happy with their work. We continue to contract 7Factor Software for projects.

We found it helpful to first define our main challenge and then discuss it weekly. Daily updates also provided us with a fuller picture of the project’s status and upcoming tasks.

Overall Score 7Factor Software is the first call we make for help in any development project.
    They met every deadline we set.
    The speed at which they addressed the solution was an excellent value for us.
    Any time we want to change our approach, 7Factor Software was willing to do that for us.
    I’ve been a reference call for them a number of times. Their work ethic is stellar.

Web App Development for Wellness Marketplace

"Jeremy was always willing to go above and beyond for us."

Mar. 2018 - Mar. 2019

7Factor Software fixed existing bugs and developed new features for a web app. They worked with React, Node.js, and Go.

Founder, Wellness Company

7Factor Software delivered satisfactory work, managing a development backlog professionally. Their commitment to delivering quality is exceptional.

I’m the CEO of Welnys, a workplace wellness marketplace.

For what projects/services did your company hire 7Factor Software?

We needed to fix bugs and develop new features for our web app.

We wanted to implement an admin dashboard for our web app.

They were referred to us.

They scaled up, fixed bugs, and developed new features for our web app using React, Node.js, and Go.

We worked with three engineers.

Everything met our expectations.

Jeremy (Founder, 7Factor Sofware) was our main point of contact. He was very involved. We used Trello and later Clubhouse to manage our backlog.

Jeremy was always willing to go above and beyond for us. He cares about providing quality work.