Content, technology & marketing solutions company

We are a Marketing Solutions company that helps clients maximize the value of the convergence between content, technology and implementation.

• Content services: Conceptualization and production of interactive and relevant content and experiences, designed to increase brand relevancy and strengthen user engagement.
  • Technology services: Deep knowledge and expertise in backend, frontend and mobile technologies with a strongfocus on platform-based complex builds.
  • Digital Marketing services: Definition, implementation and post-campaign analysis with close monitoring and reporting to ensure full alignment with predefined goals.

Rowlett, TX
  • 3002 Century Dr
    Rowlett, TX 75088

• RadioShack
  • Kohl's
  • Nestlé

Digital Marketing for Electronics Retailer

"We loved working with 77 Digital. They learned our brand and were very receptive. 77 Digital is really easy to work with."

With the goal of providing a better digital experience for their customers, the client hired 77 Digital to provide project management, creative content, and development services.

Dallas Metro Area
Marketing Manager, Electronics Manufaturer

77 Digital performed well for the client and contributed to a vastly improved social media presence. The client praised the agency for their understanding of the client’s business and their value for cost. 77 Digital is highly recommended to others.

I worked with 77 Digital mainly at another company. They've done a couple of very small projects for me. They were basically our entire creative agency at my previous company, which was a large multi-channel retailer of consumer electronics.

I was in the Marketing department.

What business challenge were you trying to address with 77 Digital?

We really wanted to update our digital projects and create a better digital experience to our clients. We really needed some digital expertise and they helped us bring our creative aspect up a notch.

They did project management, creative work and development for all of our digital assets. That included everything from emails to social posts, to work on our website.

How did you come to work with 77 Digital?

I was not there at the time but I know someone that led the creative process that worked for me who had worked with them at another company.

It all cost less than $10,000.

The project is finished.

I would say that all of our social media engagement metrics were up by double digits because of the project.

How did 77 Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

What distinguishes 77 Digital from other providers?

77 Digital is really easy to work with, and they're very competitively priced, which helped a lot.

Is there anything 77 Digital could have improved or done differently?

No. We grew the scope tremendously while I was there. They're in Costa Rica, and it would be easier if they were next door, but that wasn;t a big issue.

Multiple Development & Design Projects for RadioShack

"They [77 Digital] really worked hard to make sure that they understood our expectations and that the expectations were met."

The client partnered with 77 Digital for the purpose of integrating their existing APIs with APIs developed by a third party and also used the agency for digital interactive projects.

San Francisco Bay Area
David Waggoner
Former Creative Director, RadioShack

77 Digital produced high quality work, contributing to a lower abandonment rate and higher user engagement for the client. The agency was praised for their excellent project management and commitment to their work and is highly recommended to others.

The company is RadioShack, a chain of electronics stores.

At the time of the project, I was the creative director of the company. My role was to oversee all digital creative processes, along with some print collateral, and a little bit of national coverage.

What business challenge were you trying to address with 77 Digital?

We were looking to bring in a digital agency of record to partner with. The initial task was to get our holiday mobile site up and running in time for retail peak season.

The scope of 77 Digital’s involvement initially was to take our current existing APIs [Application Program Interfaces], along with some emerging APIs that were being developed by another third party, and to integrate the two. They also had to create the presentation layer for our holiday home page, as well as the holiday commerce flow for our gifting products. They really were focused on designing and developing the presentation layer using all of our back-end systems.

We actually brought them in to do several projects. They did a lot of digital pieces for product launches, which included the responsive design for desktop, tablet, and mobile. They did some work for some Skullcandy products that launched, some Beats products, and several other electronics. Then they would do some seasonal digital guides for retail, like buying guides, holiday guides, and other projects which were all digital interactive projects.

How did you come to work with 77 Digital?

It was actually by chance. I travel to Costa Rica frequently, and at Radio Shack, it was paramount when I came in as creative director that I needed to find a way to operate lean but still meet the quality that essentially satisfied my creative expectation, so I was looking down south. They kept returning relevant results, so I could tell that they had great search engine optimization skills. I reached out to them, talked to some other vendors down there, and 77 was really the one that stood out as a digital creative agency.

It was in the six figures, probably mid to high six figured, but under $1 million.

The projects are completed.

As far as key results that we used back then, we experienced much lower abandonment once we created all of these mobile experiences. We had longer time-on-site. People were staying on the site more, and then we had increased conversion as well, mostly because we were capitalizing on a channel that we had left neglected.

How did 77 Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

For the quality of the work, I was very satisfied with 77 Digital. They would definitely rework things until we got it where it needed to be. They were very open to direction, and I appreciated that. As far as project management, they were constantly in communication with us. They really worked hard to make sure that they understood our expectations and that the expectations were met.

What distinguishes 77 Digital from other providers?

Honestly, their willingness to adjust and adapt to changing corporate environments was really appreciated. Other agencies tend to be a little more rigid, and I think it’s because they’re not as lean, or they don’t operate as lean, but 77 is structured to adapt and adjust to the organization they’re working with.

Is there anything 77 Digital could have improved or done differently?

I would say proximity would have helped because they would have been able to have more face time in the organization. I would say the only point of improvement would be to find a way to be able to be more present. That would be it.