We build websites that helps businesses thrive

A team of young Business Developers, Project Managers, Web Developers built around the idea of grouping forces to deliver more for less. Every website we deliver delivers on our promise of revenues for the modern business people.

At 63 WebStudio, We don’t just build your website and forget you, we offer quality yet affordable website maintenance plans to ensure your website plays a major role in your business growth.

2018
Lagos, Nigeria
  • 3, Femi Sule Street, Oniru Rd, Victoria Island
    Lagos, LA 101241
    Nigeria

Hydrocarbon.ng, TurnUpLagos!, LaCave.ng

Website Revamp for Nigerian Ticketing Company

“63 WebStudio made sure that all of my expectations were met along the way.”

Nov. 2019

63 WebStudio led a full website revamp for a ticketing company. They transferred content and added plugins, Google Maps, contact us and animated landing pages, a logo, and social media icons to the site.

Lagos, Nigeria
Tonwapiri Anthony
CEO, Turnup Lagos!

They satisfied the requirements by delivering an intuitive and animated website that has already seen increased traffic and garnered high praise from users. Professional and timely, 63 WebStudio led a smooth collaboration. Seamless communication enabled internal stakeholders to achieve their vision.

I’m the CEO of Turnup Lagos!, a Nigerian ticketing website.

What challenge were you trying to address with 63 WebStudio?

We needed someone to totally revamp our website.

63 WebStudio revamped our website in terms of both design and development. They did some consultation to gather our expectations. The team did a demo that I was able to interact with and give my feedback on. They added plugins and put Google Maps, a contact us page, an animated landing page, our logo, and social media icons on the site. They also transitioned all of our content.

I linked 63 WebStudio’s team up with my technical person. They worked well together and were able to deliver on the final results.

How did you come to work with 63 WebStudio?

My SEO person referred them. Their price was reasonable.

My company spent less than $10,000.

We worked together in November 2019 for two weeks.

63 WebStudio made sure that all of my expectations were met along the way. The new website is more intuitive and has more animations. It’s definitely faster and more user-friendly than it was before. The feedback from people who have seen both the old site and the new one has been very positive. We had high amounts of traffic in the month of November, and I’ll have a better idea of impact by the end of this month. So far, it’s been very positive.

How did 63 WebStudio perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was handled well from start to finish. 63 WebStudio provided a plan, and I was given updates at every point and phase of the project. They were very professional and worked well with our technical contact. They delivered on the timelines.

Communication was very clear. Their suggestion to use WhatsApp and to have online documentation was a really good initiative from the get-go; it really moved things along. We were able to share in such a way that I was able to capture exactly what I was trying to achieve on my site. The channel they used for communication was really good.

There’s nothing they need to improve.

Overall Score It was a really smooth cooperation.