Efficiently producing videos for company marketing

Here at 6 o'clock films, we don't claim to tell your story. You tell your story, we help you convey your feelings to your audience.

With years of experience in the marketing and advertising industry mixed with the creative experience of filmmaking, we love to help clients tell their story in ways that can attract a larger audience.

We don't make pretty videos with music. We create intentional content to fit your needs. Everyone's needs are different.

We provide turn-key video services from

• conceptualization and pre-production
  • production and filming
  • post production
  • marketing consultations to help you market your content

We are transparent, scrappy, and efficient.

Freelancer
2019
Littleton, CO
  • 524 w Sheppard ave
    Littleton, CO 80120

Colorado Prep Spotlight, Weston Backcountry, RevLocal, Whole Health Club

Decima Crossfit Branding Video

Branding video for Decima Crossfit Gym in Littleton, CO.

Flourish Veterinary Consulting Branding Promo

Branding material for Flourish Veterinary consulting. This video is meant to educate potential clients on why they should them to help consult vet clinics.

One Fish - a film about fly fishing

This is a concept documentary meant to show the story-telling that we can bring to outdoor brands.

Brooks LTD Fashion show

Fashion show highlight reel for Brooks LTD and the Mayor's Awards for diversity and inclusion.

Bradbury wedding video

A cinematic piece we did for the Bradburys

Whole Health Club Why Event

Whole Health Club held an event for their clients to help them remember their 'why'. This is an example of some event coverage and how we handle telling stories from them.

Marketing Video Production for Veterinary Consulting Service

“At the event, he did an incredible job establishing expectations for the filming process with both me and my audience.”

Aug. - Sept. 2019

6 o’clock films developed a promotional video for a veterinary workplace well-being consultant, filming a talk and audience testimonials to create a comprehensive explanation of their unique line of work.

Boulder, Colorado
Josh Vaisman
Workplace Wellbeing Strategist, Flourish Veterinary Consulting

The video filmed and produced by 6 o’clock films has been praised for its professional appearance and directly resulted in increased client engagements. They brought impressive energy to the process, always doing the necessary preparation for each step and engaging with the audience during filming.

My organization is called Flourish Veterinary Consulting, and we help veterinary practices prioritize their workplace well-being. I’m a strategist for the company, so I pull from the applied sciences of positive psychology, coaching, neuroscience, things like that to hep ordinary professionals and veterinary organizations craft environments in which their professionals can really thrive.

What challenge were you trying to address with 6 o’clock films?

I have a lot of organizations reach out to me about bringing me in for speaking events, keynotes, workshops, and things of that nature. I think I’m at a point in my career where people are finding me and becoming interested, but not necessarily being able to find out enough information just on the internet, so I wanted to create a promo video to help lend a little bit of credibility and legitimacy to the practice.

He started by doing some research on my practice, reviewing my website, and asking me some pretty engaging questions over the phone. We discussed what I wanted the final product to look like, and then he sent me a detailed proposal that covered pretty much everything from start to finish.

On the day of the actual event, he showed up about two hours early to set up, prepped me and the audience, and then filmed everything from multiple angles, as well as some audience testimonials after the talk. Once everything had been filmed, he edited everything together and sent it back to me for approval.

I just worked with Gabe (Owner, 6 o’clock films).

How did you come to work with 6 o’clock films?

A friend and advisor of mine knew Gabe and told me that he was a wonderful, local videographer trying to build up his portfolio. When I expressed interest, he introduced us, and that’s how we started working together.

The total project cost was under $5,000.

From when we started planning to when he was able to actually film and edit the video lasted from August–September 2019.

Video Advertisements for CrossFit Gym

"I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism of this project!"

June 2019

6 o'clock films produced video ads for a CrossFit gym. The ads would appear on social media.

Littleton, Denver
Erinn Philpot
Owner, Decima CrossFit

6 o'clock films took the time to understand the gym's community before filming, which allowed them to convey an accurate representation of the business. The ads are set to launch in early 2020.

We're a crossfit gym.

For what projects/services did your company hire 6 o'clock films?

CrossFit Gym advertising and visual story.

to tell our story through video and also to run video ads on social media.

we found 6 o'clock films through referral.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Gabe did an excellent job with getting to know our business and community before starting the project and brought it to life through videography. Our ads are a perfect representation of our CrossFit gym and we have already reaped the rewards of investing in the production.

Wow! I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism of this project! Gabe was efficient and turned it around so quickly for us to use as we launch into a new year.

excellent

how quickly the project was done with an excellent outcome.

no areas of improvement