5W GETS PR. OUR CLIENTS GET RESULTS.

BRONZE VERIFIED

Named 2020 PR Agency of the Year by the American Business Awards, 5W Public Relations is a full-service PR agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas.

With offices in New York City and Denver, 5WPR has 175 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Lifestyle & Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Technology, Travel & Hospitality, Home & Housewares); B2B (Corporate Communications, Technology, Reputation Management, CSR, Sustainability Communications); Digital Media (Social Media, SEO and Graphic Design), Public Affairs; Government Relations; and Crisis Communications.

5W's team of experts bring leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications. The firm was founded in 2003 and has received numerous industry accolades including PR Agency of the Year, Digital/Social Media Campaign of the Year, PR Executive of the Year, Product Launch of the Year, Business to Business Program of the Year and others.

2003
New York, NY
  • 299 Park Avenue, 10th Floor
    New York, NY 10171

PR Services for Luxury Event Planner

"The 5W team was prompt, professional, organized, and enjoyable to work with."

July - Aug. 2020

5W Public Relations was hired to provide public relations services for a luxury events planner.

Beverly Hills, California
CEO, Luxury Events Planner

Thanks to the efforts of the 5W Public Relations team, the company was featured in Oprah Magazine, New York Post, Newsweek, Pop Sugar, Daily Mail. The team was very effective in utilizing their press contacts in moving towards the goals of the project.

We are a luxury event production company in Beverly Hills and I am the CEO and Founder.

For what projects/services did your company hire 5W Public Relations?

I appeared on a internationally renowned TV show as a wedding planner and I hired 5W PR to perform PR services.

Overall, I wanted to create greater awareness for my luxury event company. The aim was to garner press coverage in a variety of leading national and international mainstream media and wedding publications.

How did you select 5W Public Relations?

5W works with my husband's technology company and he is very happy with their work, so he recommended them to me.

I provided the 5W team with all of the details and photos from the wedding and we discussed a wish list of top target outlets. From there, they created a pitch and sent it out to dozens of publications for consideration of coverage.

They maintained all of the communications and set up interviews with a number of top reporters. 5W then followed up, secured stories, and provided full, detailed reporting of their efforts.

Since this was a small, a one-time project, I had a team of 2 people- a Vice President and an Account Director.

The results exceeded my expectations. As a result of 5W's efforts, we received coverage in Oprah Magazine, New York Post, Newsweek, Pop Sugar, Daily Mail, and many more- 25 in total, including over 594 million media impressions.

It was highly effective. The 5W team was prompt, professional, organized, and enjoyable to work with.

The amazing breadth of press contacts and the remarkably high rate of success that they had in their outreach.

Not that I could see.

Overall Score 5W is the BEST!!
    Easy and seamless.
    Very reasonable for the services performed and the amount of press received.
    Highest quality!
    I would recommend 5W PR to anyone looking for great press coverage.

Public Relations for Cosmetic Company

"I continue to be impressed with 5W's ability to find creative programs that fit our small business needs and budget."

June 2019 - Ongoing

5W Public Relations oversees the public relations strategy for a cosmetic company. They’re responsible for all aspects of the process, from outreach to influencer relationship management.

CMO, cosnova inc.

Because of the guidance of 5W Public Relations, the company saw a direct increase in their sales. The project managers were in constant communication with in-person meetings, weekly calls, and email threads. Coupled with the team's flexibility, the project was able to cope with the pandemic.

I am the CMO of the North American division of a Germany beauty company. I oversee all marketing activities including PR.

For what projects/services did your company hire 5W Public Relations?

5W is our agency of record for our essence and Catrice brands.

We were looking for a PR company that could help us grow awareness and ultimately sales through quality hits and influencer relations. We needed an agency that matched our creativity and could meet our budget restrictions.

We interviewed many agencies and were very impressed with 5W's ability to "do alot with a little". Their pitch came prepared with specific activities and associated costs. They had unique ideas and a true passion for the beauty industry.

5W handles all of our PR outreach and manages our influencer relationships. They have even made recommendations on how to leverage social media to enhance our awareness and grow sales.

5W put their most enthusiastic beauty employees on our business. We love their insights and value the relationship.

With certain PR mentions, we see an instant and direct correlation to sales on our digital channels. The results are quite impressive and we rely on 5W's relationships to secure this type of media.

Our team lead and project managers are in constant communication with our teams via in-person meetings, weekly calls and email threads. Additionally, once the COVID quarantine happened, 5W made a great effort to flex our plan appropriately to ensure were sensitive to the current environment.

We also were highly effective in switching to remote communications. The 5W team never missed a beat.

I continue to be impressed with 5W's ability to find creative programs that fit our small business needs and budget. They are true partners. The enthusiasm and winning spirit of the team makes them easy and fun to work with!

NA

PR Services for Influencer Marketing & Social Data Company

"I'm impressed with the breadth of their clients and their expertise in so many areas."

5W Public Relations executes PR initiatives for an influencer marketing company, executing an overall PR strategy. The team focuses on increasing overall awareness leading to interest from Fortune 1000 brands.

Beverly Hills, California
Chris Detert
CCO, Influential

Thanks to 5W Public Relation's strategy, the company has been regularly featured in the press. Internal stakeholders were also impressed by increased interest and inbounds from existing and potential clients.

I am the Chief Communications Officer of a leading influencer marketing and social data company.

For what projects/services did your company hire 5W Public Relations?

We hired 5W in early 2018 to give us ongoing monthly PR services.

To increase overall awareness about our company, leading to additional interest from Fortune 1000 brands and companies.

Being that I've been in the industry for years and I owned my own firm before this latest company, I knew of Ron and 5W's reputation. My team and I interviewed many potential candidates and met with several other agencies before deciding to move forward with 5W.

We tasked 5W building and executing an overall PR strategy that covered technology, investment announcements, entertainment, advertising, and lifestyle publications. We needed a mix of support for our own company announcements, as well as finding proactive ways to insert our company into timely, current stories of the moment.

Primarily just myself and our CEO.

We have been in the press regularly ever since signing on with 5W and the stories that we've gotten, especially broadcast opportunities with our CEO on major national news stations, has lead to increased interest and inbounds from existing and potential clients.

The workflow has been seamless. We use their alias email account and the team all respond very quickly, at virtually all hours. In our 2+ years together there has rarely ever been a lag in communication.

I'm impressed with the breadth of their clients and their expertise in so many areas. Being that our company is so diverse and goes into so many different parts of the business and entertainment world, it's nice to have such a well-rounded agency to support our needs.

We would just love to get more broadcast pieces. While they are the hardest to get, those are the features that create the most excitement and truly move the needle for our business.

Overall Score 5WPR is a great firm, all-around. I highly recommend them.
    Easy to schedule with 5W.
    Pricing is fair.
    Great work, all around.
    I've already referred them several clients through the years.

Public Relations for Italian Luxury Appliance Company

“They think fast on their feet and can roll with the punches.”

May 2015 - Ongoing

5W Public Relations handles all outward-facing media coverage for a luxury Italian appliance company, working with outlets, influencers, and journalists to secure coverage and promotions and answer questions.

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Guastalla, Italy
Marketing & Events Specialist, Luxury Appliance Brand

The service delivered by 5W Public Relations has contributed to their client’s dramatic growth since the beginning of their engagement, in particular helping them to target specific audience demographics for sales and market awareness. Their team is extremely organized, hard-working, and personable.

We are an Italian luxury kitchen appliances and design company based in Italy. I am the marketing events specialist at the US and Canadian subsidiary of the company, and in that capacity, I manage all trade shows, as well as the advertising, planning, social media marketing, and PR coordination that goes into those.

What challenge were you trying to address with 5W Public Relations?

We had no PR staff and needed a partner to help us handle that aspect of our events for us.

Their team acts as our main PR apparatus in the United States. In that capacity, they handle media placements, vet influencers on social media, field incoming requests from publications and reporters, and are more generally the point of coordination for all of our outward-facing media.

We work with about six members of their team at any given time, although the exact number fluctuates a bit here and there.

How did you come to work with 5W Public Relations?

I was tasked with finding a PR partner and was looking primarily for agencies located within New York City. They were one of the companies selected for meetings with us and performed the best by far. They had a lot of energy and could appeal to a younger audience in the way that we wanted so we decided to move forward with them.

The total cost of the partnership over the years has been close to $150,000 so far.

We signed our contract with them in May 2015 and are continuing to work with them.

Personally, I find target metrics in this industry to be a bit of a red herring because it is almost impossible to definitively determine why someone bought something. What I was interested in was the audience reach that they had, because they were a perfect match for our target demographics.

We are relatively unique in the industry in that we skew much more female than most competitor companies, and we are also overwhelmingly urban due to our smaller designs. We have grown dramatically in that time, with most of those purchases and market presence coming from that community. If I had to guess I would certainly attribute a lot of that to their work for us.

How did 5W Public Relations perform from a project management standpoint?

They are incredibly good about staying on top of everything we’re working on, to the point where if anything I’m the one causing any delays that we have. They are always more than willing to meet with us, and consistently went above and beyond the scope of their contract to make sure that we are completely satisfied, which has been an unbelievable asset to us. They are truly a joy to work with.

The flexibility of their team definitely stands out as a defining strength. They think fast on their feet and can roll with the punches, so any time we change the requirements or details of something we’ve requested from them, they have managed to make it work. They never complain and are consistently doing the best they can no matter what the task.

I really don’t have anything that I think they should be doing differently, from my perspective.

Foster your personal relationship with them, because it will translate to more care in your working relationship on both sides as well. With the kind of tightly knit teams that they assign to different clients, it really helps to know not just everyone’s name but what their personalities are like and what their skillsets are as well so that you can operate as seamlessly as possible.

BRONZE VERIFIED