Custom Web Design located in New York City

We grow businesses by providing award-winning websites, creative graphic design, and SEO & marketing programs.

We do things a little different around 5th & Melody.

We build, manage and host your custom website for one monthly price — no considerable upfront cost or complex legal contracts. We base our design on real user testing and research. Our all in one website plan comes with advanced editing and e-commerce features to give your customers a seamless experience.

For more complex requirements we offer a prestige plan, this plan requires a lot more client face time and a full cycle of strategic planning and research.

Outside of web design, we offer graphic design, website maintenance and web hosting all of a monthly cost.

Additionally, we offer marketing services like SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media, display, e-commerce, email marketing, and strategy.

New york, NY

Samsung

Phillips

UAB

Web Dev & Digital Support for Legal Education Company

"5th & Melody came equipped with ideas for how to improve the present and set us up well for the future."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

5th & Melody designed and developed a website from scratch for an online legal training company. Deliverables have included an e-commerce website, short marketing videos, and advertisement designs.

Atlanta, Georgia
Craig Ormson
Owner, Ormson Law Training

5th & Melody successfully delivered a functional website that has experienced stronger traffic figures compared to its predecessor. They contributed conceptually to the project and offered practical suggestions. Future clients can expect an experienced and responsive team.

I am the director of Ormson Law Training. We provide practical legal training in the area of social security disability law, and all of our training is online.

What challenge were you trying to address with 5th & Melody?

I initially hired 5th & Melody to build our company website, and they have since also designed several advertisements for us.

Our existing website wasn’t much of a website at all—more of an informational landing page. I gave 5th & Melody an overview of what I envisioned, but I entirely relied on them for every aspect of design and development. They have constructed the website so that people can view all of our courses and register for them. Additionally, 5th & Melody also acts as a marketing team in that they have produced a few short videos that are educational and describe our services. Over time, 5th & Melody also added an e-commerce component to the site so that people can pay for our courses directly on the platform.

I only worked with a single point of contact.

How did you come to work with 5th & Melody?

I don’t remember how I found them initially, but I recall being impressed by their portfolio. I learned that they had experience working with other schools and educational institutions, so I thought that experience would be beneficial for us.

We’ve spent approximately $5,000.

We worked together for the website build from December 2017­­–January 2018. It only took about a month to complete the website, and then we shifted our focus to maintenance and adding additional features, like the e-commerce element.

Compared to the website we had before, we’ve seen a marked increase in overall traffic to the site and the length of session visits.

How did 5th & Melody perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has gone as smoothly as I had hoped. We communicate well through emails and the occasional phone call. They are incredibly responsive to our needs, and we’ve developed a great working relationship with them.

We don’t have the expertise to know what will make our website or overall web presence better. 5th & Melody came equipped with ideas for how to improve the present and set us up well for the future.

No, they’ve accomplished everything we’ve asked of them.

It’s best to be able to identify what you want to accomplish because then 5th & Melody can find related things you haven’t thought of. They will help you build around the ideas you already have.