Where Innovation and Technology meet

4th and Bailey is an Information Technology Consulting Firm; specializing in Cloud Computing, Hybrid Cloud design and implementation, Infrastructure Architecture, Storage, Virtualization and Web Design. With a proven track record for Information Technology Services and Support, we enjoy success within all sectors and business types. We work with the best-of-breed vendors to provide solutions that guarantee up-time and increase revenue.

From small to large-scale projects, the use of our technical proficiencies while providing exceptional Services and Support has allowed us to build a great reputation in the Information Technology industry.

2007
Houston, TX
  • 5090 Richmond Ave. #133
    Houston, TX 77056

Web Design

The objective of this project was to design a website that showcased Smokie’s Bar B-Q’s product offerings and services. During the design phase, we made the website an extension of the restaurant, by allowing customers to order online and have food delivered; introducing a new stream of revenue for the business. In building the website, we took advantage of solutions that were highly available for guaranteed uptime; ensuring the online ordering process was both simple and reliable. Using analytics, we are able to assist the restaurant owner in making decisions that improve process, and increase output.

• Build Mail and Calendaring Server for the respective Domain
  • Configure Analytics
  • Configure E-Commerce functionality for Online Store
  • Link to Social Media
  • Register Domain
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Web Design
  • Write Web Content

To...

Implementing and Maintaining VMware Infrastructure Solutions

The objective of this project was to build a virtual environment to relocate workloads and decommission legacy physical servers.

• Setup Network Area Storage
  • Configure Storage Adapters
  • Configure VMware Cluster
  • Configure VMware Update Services
  • Configure Active Directory Integration

Since implementing VMware the organizations is now 90% virtual; leaving physical servers to handle DHCP, DNS and Microsoft SQL Server workloads. The virtual environment has decreased the company’s requirements for power,...

Nimble Introduction and Administration Certification

• Administration
  • Storage Area Networks (SAN)
  • TCP/IP
  • Virtualization

Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access)

The objective of this project was to implement a low-cost solution that allows employees who do not have company issued equipment to work remotely without installing software on their personal computers; while using the company’s existing Window resources.

• Create DNS Entry
  • Register SSL Certificate
  • Configure Virtual Machine
  • Install Operating System on Virtual Machine and apply respective Microsoft Updates
  • Install Windows Add-Ons -Join System to the Domain
  • Configure the Internet Information Services (IIS) Role)
  • Deploy SSL Certificate
  • Configure the RD Web Access Role
  • Install Applications and apply respective security updates
  • Enable Security -Configure Authentication
  • Open respective firewall ports to allow traffic

It took forty (40) hours to deploy and fine tune this solution.  Since implementing the...

Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft Office 365

The objective of this project was to migrate organization from Google’s G Suite to Microsoft Office 365.

• Connect Office 365 to the respective domain

• Enterprise Mobility and Security
  • Managing Azure Workloads
  • Microsoft Azure App Service
  • Microsoft Azure Identity
  • Microsoft Azure Software Defined Networks (SDN)
  • Microsoft Azure Storage
  • Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
  • Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
  • Open Source Solutions

Marketing Materials & Consultation for Restaurant

“Communicate your vision and watch them go to work. They’ll accomplish what you need.”

2018 - Ongoing

4th and Bailey designed marketing materials, including brochures and coupons to improve a brand’s image. They also provide technical consulting services and assist with mobile app design and website support.

Sugar Land, Texas
Owner, Big 6 BAR-B-QUE

4th and Bailey’s efforts have led to an increase in online sales. Their high-quality designs have given the brand a more polished look and impressed existing and potential customers. The team’s consultative approach facilitates communication and transparency. They’re passionate and have pride in their work.

I’m the Owner of Big 6 BAR-B-QUE. We’re a food stand and catering service.

What challenge were you trying to address with 4th and Bailey?

I wanted more customers to see what my business has to offer, so I hired 4th and Bailey for their marketing expertise.

4th and Bailey designed and produced various marketing materials to advertise my business. Their deliverables include brochures, coupons, etc. I’m not a marketing professional, so I just communicated a few aspects of my business and sent pictures of the restaurant. They took control of the project from there.

Lionel (Information Technology Consultant, 4th and Bailey) works with another third-party web developer to maintain and support our website. He helped create our mobile app by providing UI consulting expertise for the frontend design. We plan on contracting Lionel to continually support the app. Lionel also performs other consultations services for us on an ad-hoc basis. As an example, he worked with me to find a Merchant Service Provider, other than PayPal. The money we gained by switching providers, has increased our revenue.

Lionel is our sole point of contact.

How did you come to work with 4th and Bailey?

They were recommended to me by a family member who had worked with them previously. I reached out and gave them a small project. Lionel performed well, so I kept giving him work and the relationship evolved from there.

We started working together in early 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Lionel is excellent at what he does. We’re a BBQ place, so it’s hard to get customers to notice us as a high-quality establishment. 4th and Bailey provided marketing materials that give off a good impression and makes us look more professional than similar restaurants. We wanted something a little different, and that’s what Lionel brings to the table. His efforts have led to an increase in our online sales.

How did 4th and Bailey perform from a project management standpoint?

I email Lionel almost every day. He’s a strong communicator and makes himself available to me at any time. The accommodating approach makes me feel comfortable reaching out whenever something is on my mind.

They’re flexible and patient. I forget to do things on my end all the time, but he’s quick to remind me of important deadlines. Lionel’s knowledge and passion show through his work.

I can’t think of anything significant improvements. He’s a good guy.

Logo Design, Web Dev, & SEO for Entrepreneur

"[The owner] delivers on what he promises, and the consistency of his work was admirable."

July 2017 - Ongoing

4th and Bailey developed a new website and conducted SEO services for two separate businesses. Both sites are more modern than their predecessors and feature advanced functionality.

Dallas, Texas
Charles Smith
Entrepreneur

Both companies have experienced an increase in business as a result of website enhancements. Business leads are more common thanks to 4th and Bailey’s valuable SEO insight. They offered a professional environment and delivered promising results. Their owner was heavily involved and dedicated.

I own two companies. I have a barbecue restaurant called Smokie’s Bar-B-Q, and my other company is C.S. Security LLC, which provides unarmed and armed guards and private investigators. Both companies are based in Addison, Texas.

What challenge were you trying to address with 4th and Bailey?

I felt that the website for my barbecue restaurant was outdated. And I was having a poor experience with a website developer in regard to my security company. I hired 4th and Bailey to develop new websites for both of them and to increase my search engine rankings.

4th and Bailey developed brand new websites for each of my businesses and conducted SEO to improve my online rankings. They also designed a new logo for the barbecue restaurant and added an online ordering gateway.

I worked directly with Lionel, the owner.

How did you come to work with 4th and Bailey?

I met Lionel through a mutual friend. We discussed the problems I was having and what he could potentially do to help me.

We began working together in July 2017. 4th and Bailey continues to provide website updates and SEO services for both businesses.

My restaurant’s website looks much more modern now, and my menu is displayed in a much more appealing way. So many people will eat with their eyes, and the new site takes advantage of that.

The website for my security company is similarly more modern, and I have seen more business as a result of the SEO project. I am generating more leads, and my revenue since April has increased from an average of $3,000 to almost $13,000 per month.

How did 4th and Bailey perform from a project management standpoint?

Lionel had a quick turnaround on all tasks. He was punctual and made sure everything was in order. We grew to be friends, but we had a very businesslike relationship.

He’s a perfectionist, and I’ve seen the results. He delivers on what he promises, and the consistency of his work was admirable. He never got sloppy. The work was done well the whole time. I don’t know what I would have done without him.

Analytics Research & SEO for Beard Oil Company

"The team was knowledgeable and taught me a range of SEO topics that impacted my project’s results."

Nov. 2017 - Jan. 2018

4th and Bailey provided SEO services to increase organic traffic and improve rankings. The team enhanced the website’s graphics and altered its wording. They also updated the keywords.

Houston, Texas
Bobby Joshua
Founder, Dr. Goat Beard & Facial Care

The site’s searchability improved on Google and Bing, which resulted in increased traffic levels. They used a range of communication tools to make the collaboration effective. The team impressive expertise and timely deliverables.

I own Dr. Goat Beard & Facial Care, which makes all-natural beard oil.

For what projects/services did your company hire 4th and Bailey?

I hired them for SEO and analytics research.

I wanted to generate more organic traffic through keywords, improve Google searches, and build a demographic analytics report.

I knew 4th and Bailey’s IT consultant through a mutual friend. He explained the company’s services and I knew they were the perfect fit.

First, 4th and Bailey reviewed my current keywords and SEO efforts, specifically my website rankings on Google and Bing. The team then improve my site’s graphics, wording, and keywords. Lastly, they listed my company with Google’s My Business and its counterpart on Bing.

I worked directly with the IT consultant.

The website was easy to find and experienced an increase in traffic. 4th and Bailey tracked those numbers, which helped us direct subsequent marketing efforts.

4th and Bailey helped us stay on track to meet deadlines in a timely manner. We communicated by phone an email and used Cisco Webex to collaborate on projects tasks. Those tools made one-on-one collaboration easy.

They did quality work that was simple, but great.
    I've already referred them.