Get Your Business On The Map

We help businesses generate leads, increase sales and transform customers into brand ambassadors.

DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES

• Data Analytics & Reporting
  • Graphic Design
  • Corporate Training

ABOUT 44 NORTH DIGITAL MARKETING

We’re a group of experts who came together over one common passion: digital marketing. Strategy, design, analytics and communication – we each play a different role in the game but we all win with your success. By providing unique insights customized to your business, we elevate your digital presence, increase sales, heighten engagement and build awareness and loyalty.

Give us a challenge. We’ll give you peace of mind.

London, Canada

Since 2014 we've had the opportunity to work leading brands across Canada and the USA including: Lerners LLP, Leon's, Lexus, Power Yoga Canada, Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Inc., Georgian College, The Town of Innisfil, Woody's Premium Cabinetry, Weaver Exterior Remodeling, Chalkboard Publishing Inc., Strainprint, Barrie Athletic Club, Powder Trap, The Original Stick Chair Company, Bliss Ann Green Yoga, Barrie Construction Association, ADJ Solutions, and more...

Selling Sentiment: The Power of Emotional Branding Image

Selling Sentiment: The Power of Emotional Branding

SITUATION

Parkbridge needed to build brand awareness and generate quality leads for their Kawartha-based park model homes.

Instead of just promoting real estate, we created an experience. This meant cultivating emotions through our online user experience and advertisements to entice people to learn more.

SUCCESS

Over 700,000

targeted ad impressions driving over 25,000 qualified visitors to the website.

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL

“44 North did an outstanding job promoting our Kawartha resorts. The team’s creativity with social media advertising and email automation has allowed us to engage new audiences. Finally, we can show off how great these locations really are through the new website. We’re very happy with the ROI we achieved through project.” – Monique Jaiko Marchildon, Marketing Manager, Parkbridge

CASE STUDY LINK: https://fortyfournorth.ca/digital-marketing-case-studies/lead-generation...

Social Media and Video Marketing for Car Dealership

"44 North Digital Marketing comes up with new and innovative ways of doing things."

2017 - Ongoing

44 North Digital Marketing provides social media services, including handling Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. They also build landing pages and produce videos.

Ontario, Canada
Service Manager, Lexus of London

The number of clicks and the amount of web traffic have increased markedly since 44 North Digital Marketing was first engaged. The ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable solutions are hallmarks of their work. Their creativity and high-quality results make them a valuable partner.

I’m the Lexus of London service manager.

What challenge were you trying to address with 44 North Digital Marketing?

We wanted to increase the digital presence as part of marketing for our company.

44 North Digital Marketing mostly does social media, managing our Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. They ask for information upfront, and retain that information so that I don't have to say it over and over. They've also done a total of four videos for us.

I tell them what we're looking for, such as an ad for one of our services or a special promotion for a holiday. There's not a whole lot of back and forth because they know what I need creatively. For example, they came up with an add-on landing page for our detailing service. They did all the creative and added the web link. Now when visitors click on that link, it takes them to the new page.

I work with project coordinators who manage specific aspects of the backend of the website. I work a fair amount with the person who does the videos and editing. I also deal a lot with Corey (founder, 44 North Digital Marketing).

How did you come to work with 44 North Digital Marketing?

I got their information from a good friend of mine who knew Corey. I ended up going with 44 North Digital Marketing after speaking with him and his team. They had good, thoughtful ideas. I spoke with many other people and companies that were either too expensive, or I had to spoon feed them the information and still didn't get what I wanted.

I spend $1,500 CAD ($1,130 USD) plus tax each month. Videos are an additional cost.

We started working together in early 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

I don't have exact numbers but I know that we've gotten more traffic and clicks than we had before. People tell us that they've seen our videos, or our Mother's Day/Father's Day special promotions, on Facebook. I just finished up another video with them. We haven't used it for advertising yet, but it turned out to be really cool. I'm excited to use it to promote the business.

How did 44 North Digital Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

If we say we need something by a certain period of time, it gets done. I've been in situations in the past where that wasn’t the case. They're able to work with tight timelines if necessary. I can go to Corey and say that I need some paper or magazine ads done by the next day and they’ll get it done. I haven't had any issues or concerns.

I'm impressed with their creativity and execution. 44 North Digital Marketing comes up with new and innovative ways of doing things rather than just continuing to do the same thing over and over again. Whatever they do is unique and sets our company apart from others. Execution goes hand-in-hand. People are seeing their work and we're seeing an increase in traffic, so obviously it's working. I don't have to worry about doing a lot of the work myself. I just have to give them guidelines and they're able to do everything. I trust that everything that they come up with will be great.

I don’t have any real constructive criticism. If I could, I would spend as much money as possible to work with them more. Their team is very professional. I've seen the other clients that they work with, and it's a pretty cool group of people.

I haven't had any issues.
    Quite strong, especially compared to my past experiences.

Microsite Dev Support for Real Estate Company

"It's been a very successful campaign. The large microsite they built for our resorts is fantastic."

May. 2016 - Ongoing

44 North Digital Marketing designs and develops a number of WordPress microsites to serve as part of a sales funnel. They also do Facebook and Instagram advertising.

Ontario, Canada
Marketing Specialist, Real Estate Company

The microsites have received positive feedback from key stakeholders. 44 North Digital Marketing keeps the projects moving through constant communication, providing regular status updates. The team’s honesty and high-quality deliverables make the case for an ongoing engagement.

I'm the digital marketing specialist for a company that sells resort, residential, and retirement land lease communities across Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with 44 North Digital Marketing?

We needed external resources to build websites as part of our sales funnel.

44 North Digital Marketing create a number of WordPress microsites for us. When we have new land that's being developed for a resort, they create a microsite to help us sell seasonal cottages. Each microsite is used as a sales funnel. They direct all of our search engine marketing and social media traffic to the microsite. It collects leads that we then distribute to our salespeople. They also do some social media advertising on Facebook and Instagram.

The two people I work with are a project manager and a digital lead.

How did you come to work with 44 North Digital Marketing?

I can't answer that because I wasn’t here when we started working with them.

We started working together around May 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

It's been a very successful campaign. The large microsite they built for our resorts is fantastic. It loads quickly because it's not overrun with information. It serves as a direct sales funnel. They also set up a drip campaign on their email platform. It’s done a great job of keeping less qualified leads in the loop so we can hopefully convert them in the future. We're not making drastic changes to the microsite anytime soon, and will probably continue using it next year as well.

The project manager is great to work with. He sets realistic deadlines. He lets us know upfront if he's not comfortable taking on a project because they're overbooked. If he doesn't think a project is heading in the right direction, he lets us know about it right away. The digital lead is competent and quick to get the work done. I appreciate the way they check in with us for feedback or any changes we might want.

They track all of the current projects in Google Docs. They keep them up to date on a regular basis. They provide us updates and information on request. We have their contact information and cell phone numbers, and they're available at any reasonable time to touch base with us.

My favorite thing about them is they’re very honest and upfront about any problems. No project is totally smooth, but they give full disclosure. It's also nice to not have to chase people down when we're looking for an update.

No, I don't really have any negative feedback.

What makes things easy for us is if we put together a budget and a list of priorities before starting each new project. We regroup with them after 10–15 hours to see how much more work it's going to take to get to where we want to be. They’ll help us decide whether or not it makes sense to continue developing the project further.

Web Dev and SEO for Leadership development Company

“I could go to them with any of my needs, and they’d go above and beyond to help me out.”

Apr. - Aug. 2018

44 North Digital Marketing performed an in-depth market and competitor analysis and from that, they were involved in each phase; creating the theme, designing the layout, developing the platform, and launching the finished site. The team also provided video content to increase engagement.

Ottawa, Canada
Mark Gasparotto
Owner, Gasparotto Group

The website is praised for its design and quality. The 44 North Digital Marketing team was responsive and communicative, following a collaborative workflow. They were very detail-oriented and planned a structured approach to each phase of the project. Overall, they were a great partner.

I’m the president of the Gasaparotto Group. We’re a boutique leadership development company in Ottawa, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with 44 North Digital Marketing?

We needed help with web development and establishing a digital presence.

We provided 44 North Digital Marketing with some analysis and survey results about our market and location, and they helped us conceptualize and design the site. Once we approved a stylistic theme, they created the layout for the interface. They implemented the design and imagery with a bit of help from our internal graphic designer.

They also did some visual work for us. Corey (Founder & Digital Marketing Specialist, 44 North Digital Marketing) produced three videos and incorporated them into the website, creating a multi-media platform that’s more engaging for our customers.

Basically, they completely built our website, handling every phase from ideation to execution. We’re also planning to launch some SEO campaigns with their team in the future.

I worked with Adriana (Web Design & Branding Specialist, 44 North Digital Marketing) for the earlier design phases of the project. Then, she handed the work over to Jillian (Web Developer, 44 North Digital Marketing) for development and launch.

How did you come to work with 44 North Digital Marketing?

I worked with them while at a previous company, and I was very happy with their work. Additionally, Corey is a former member of the Canadian military, as am I. We’re both part of a group of retired military people in the corporate and entrepreneurial fields. I crossed paths with him a few times through that organization but only reached out after viewing his LinkedIn profile. It really caught our attention, so we decided to work with him and his team.

We worked on this project from April–August 2018.

I’ve received many compliments on the website’s professional design and the quality of the videos.

They were highly communicative and responsive, but not overwhelmingly so. I interacted freely with their experts without much oversight from Corey—he just kept a bird’s eye view on their progress. Their team members collaborated efficiently with one another, seamlessly transferring their work from one person to the next. Overall, they were very flexible.

I could tell Corey had a military background when it came to executing projects. He’s pragmatic and detail-oriented. Every step was explicitly planned, and his team did it all. I could go to them with any of my needs, and they’d go above and beyond to help me out.

While working with them at my previous company, we had a few misunderstandings. I changed the scope several times, which cost me more money and put us a bit behind schedule. On our second engagement, it wasn’t an issue.

I’ve recommended them many times.

Social Media, Print, and Website Marketing for Membership Services

"44 North Digital Marketing’s creativity is outstanding."

Jan. - Aug. 2018

44 North Digital Marketing performed digital marketing services to increase and retain new members. Their team revamped a website and social media channels. They also created print collateral.

Barrie, Canada
Alison Smith
Executive Director, Barrie Construction Association

Membership has steadily grown. 44 North Digital Marketing exceeded expectations. Their team delivered within every deadline and provided comprehensive work and services. Dedicated engagement fueled a smooth process. Customers can expect a proactive and artistic team.

I’m the executive director of Barrie Construction Association, a membership-based trade association. We’re a source for members that need tender information. We host events that lobby the province for change in legislation and education.

What challenge were you trying to address with 44 North Digital Marketing?

We solicited 44 North Digital Marketing’s services to engage our members in current offerings, retain client membership, and attract new members.

44 North Digital Marketing did a deep dive into our services. The board of directors and business development committee sat down with Cory (President, 44 North Digital Marketing) and myself to discuss the main points. Cory came back with solutions in how to maintain member retention and engagement.

Their team refreshed our website with a lead generation button. If someone wants more information, they can click the button, enter contact information, and receive a PDF. We use the contact information for email automation, and gauge their interest in joining.

Cory held a focus group for members and surveyed them. Through that, he compiled a marketing strategy briefing with ten modules that spelled the plan out.

44 North Digital Marketing created electronic and print collateral. They organized new revenue streams as well. Their team revamped our social media accounts to display a consistent message. We have brochures and booklets for new members.

We primarily worked with Cory.

How did you come to work with 44 North Digital Marketing?

We found 44 North Digital Marketing through an online search, and we narrowed the search done to three or four companies. We chose a different company in the beginning, but it didn’t work out. We switched gears and signed 44 North Digital Marketing.

We’ve invested about $45,000.

We worked with 44 North Digital Marketing between January–August 2018.

It’s a long game, but we’ve had an increase in new members due to the website, automated emails, and other invitations. We knew that it wasn’t going to happen overnight, but we are pleased with what we are seeing. Getting new members is a challenge, but Cory’s work puts us in the right direction.

44 North Digital Marketing has been amazing every step of the way. They’ve surpassed expectations and met every deliverable’s deadline. The marketing strategy Cory configured was impressive and detailed.

Cory would take a few notes during a meeting and would come back with a clear vision of what needed to be done and how. 44 North Digital Marketing’s creativity is outstanding.

If I could change one thing, it would be the price, but you do get what you pay for, and they provide an excellent service.

Nothing specific. I’ve referred them to a few people, and everyone has been delighted with Cory.

I've already referred them.