Top UX/UI design services for healthcare

We add heart to technology.

415Agency is a San Francisco-based UX/UI design firm. We help businesses from around the world to make their digital products user-friendly, efficient and awesomely good looking.
If you're looking for a design partner - shoot us a message! We'd love to talk: [email protected]

To learn more about our expertise in digital healthcare design, click here: http://healthcare.415agency.com/

Our approach is simple: we believe that great projects start with great relationships. We do genuinely care about our clients, their goals, and stories behind their brands. We partner directly with our clients to hack product design challenges and create together, being motivated to amaze and to offer more.

San Francisco, CA
  • 100 Broadway
    San Francisco, CA 94111

Mobile App Dev for Home Healthcare Startup

"They are flexible, inventive and always come up with good ideas."

May - July 2016

A robotics company hired 415Agency to conceptualize, design and develop a mobile app that integrates with their health monitoring hardware device. They are now designing the UI of the hardware.

CEO, Healthcare Electronics Company

Project management was exceptional and well structured. Other pros include quality of designs, pricing, and level of personal attention. The client had nothing negative to share and feels that they received exactly what they wanted. They are excited to continue their collaboration with 415Agency.

I’m the CEO of Pillo Health, we are a robotics company, and we are building the first healthcare assistant for home. It’s called Pillo, a little device engineered to be someone rather than something. Think of it like Amazon’s Alexa, but it dispenses medication.

To give the healthcare experience, we need to know who is front of us, so we have a frontal camera with facial recognition. We also have a screen because most of the communication we do is also visual, that’s how we are different from Alexa. In a nutshell, that’s who we are.

What challenge were you trying to address with 415Agency?

We were designing our mobile application, both iOS, and Android. We needed someone that could help us think through the application and primarily design it.

We didn’t have a mobile application, so 415Agency helped us create the app from the ground up. I had submitted some ideas, and they turned them into images. We went through iterations, and 415Agency designed the whole app. We started with conceptualizing the application. We provided a lot of input because we knew what the app needed to look and feel like. The second step was to put the concept into wireframes. Then we moved to the actual design and finally perfected the design. These were the 4 phases 415Agency participated in.

Our application is a companion mobile application that connects you to our hardware device, the Pillo. The primary feature is recording medication and pills. The application reminds the user when it’s time to take their medication, and they can then go to the app to mark the pills as “taken.”

415Agency is now designing the actual UI [user interface] for the Pillo device. They are helping us putting together presentation materials for the presentations we have. 415Agency is awesome at it, so they are now helping us with the animations on the screen of the Pillo device.

415Agency also helped us design and build our investors deck.

How did you come to work with 415Agency?

I did online research to look for the best agencies. We started to look for agencies from the New York area where we are based, but none of them had the bandwidth. I kept looking at other agencies online and started doing interviews. My choice was based on the quality I saw online. I chose 415Agency, and I’m glad I did.

How much have you invested with 415Agency?

Altogether we have spent between $40,000–$55,000.

We started in May 2016, and the mobile app was completed in early July.

Honestly, we haven’t launched yet. We are building something that is unique, and its hardware and software processes are long. We did a beta test of the application, and the people loved it.

How did 415Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

415Agency did really well. I was happy with Yegor; he was exceptional. He was very hands on, and I hope he’s going to be the same with anyone, but he was great. The price and quality were great too. They were on time, and the management was well structured. We are very happy we worked with them. We had video calls, phone calls, and lots of Skype and e-mails.

What did you find most impressive about 415Agency?

They are flexible, inventive and always come up with good ideas. They don’t mind when you tell them to change things. It’s a good, collaborative experience.

Are there any areas 415Agency could improve?

Honestly, I don’t have anything to say. We got exactly what we wanted from 415Agency. I don’t have anything negative to say.

They were always on time.
    Everybody else is much more expensive!
    I already have.