411 Locals is a Full Service Advertising Company

411 Locals is an Internet Advertising Agency which focuses on small and medium businesses. Our goal is to improve their online presence. We have experts in the fields of Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, Online Marketing Solutions, and Content Marketing. Established in 2007, the company has been rapidly growing, now with offices on three continents, including North America, Europe, and Asia.

With a motivated team of 450 professionals, we manage to satisfy the needs of our active clients every day.

Our company was ranked among the Top 10 Local SEO companies in the USA by FindBest SEO ranking agency. 411 Locals has become among the most trusted businesses in the field of digital marketing. Being acknowledged by a high-end ranking agency shows that our constant efforts to provide cutting-edge SEO services pay off.

Over the years, we have helped over 40,000+ businesses by providing them with industry-specific web design, SEO, online visibility, and increased sales. Personalization is the key to having a happy customer, and that is why all our clients receive the individual attention they deserve.

2007
Las Vegas, NV
  • 101 Convention Center Dr #900, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
    Las Vegas, NV 89109

Carolina Land & Tree: Over 90 days with 411 Locals: 26837 Total Calls for 3 years, 6 months:4385 A+ Tree Service: Impressions over the 90 days with 411 Locals: 28762 Total Calls for 4 years, 1 month:2291

Web Dev & Video Production for Computer Networking Company

"They should take more pride in what they do because the quality of the work produced was horrible."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

411 Locals was hired to develop a website, create a YouTube video, and manage a Google business profile for a computer networking company.

Jacksonville, Florida
April Brewer
Owner, A&B Technology

411 Locals showcased a blatant disregard for project requirements and delivered neither a website nor a video that adequately summarized company services. Led by an inaccessible project manager, the team featured no discernable soft skills and cared little for proper customer service.

My husband and I own and operate a small business that specializes in WiFi structuring, TV mounting, and home automation. We are the only two employees, so I do office work as well as work in the field.

For what projects/services did your company hire 411 Locals?

411 Locals was supposed to set a website, create a YouTube video, and manage our Google listing as well as get us on the first page of Google.

The goals were to not only obtain new customers but to obtain a better quality of customers. We also expected to save a lot more money per lead.

411 Locals and another vendor were calling us at the same time, and though they were both lowering the starting fee, 411 Locals was able to get it down to the lowest start-up rate. The start-up rate was so important because we had been burned by a similar company about 2 years prior and were very skeptical. But ultimately 411 Locals won.

They made a website, a YouTube video and set up our business listing on Google.

I supposedly had a team but only one point of contact. I had problems contacting my team leader.

The video had nothing to do with the services we offer—it was very confusing. The website had the same problem.

Unfortunately, 411 Locals did nothing but cost us money. They did do what they said they would as far as putting something together, but I sent in photos and repeatedly asked them to fix the video and website. The website had many mistakes and they never were fixed. When they did put up a couple of our photos from the Google business they published a credit application to a warehouse we use.

No one seemed to know anything about our account any time we called. The person in charge of our account always said the same thing, that she had to speak to the technician.

They did not impress us in any way.

They should take more pride in what they do because the quality of the work produced was horrible. Not only that but when I told them I wanted to cancel they kept offering me all these different deals to keep us signed up, to the point I even tried to tell them that it would be easier if they just let me cancel. I said I would be willing to try them again in the future and give them a fair review if all went smoothly during the cancellation. Once we finally got them to agree to cancel, they called back multiple times offering deals again, which we found very pushy.

0.5
Overall Score They need to care more about their work.
    They had very slow service.
    The cost would have been great except the product was so terrible.
    I would not use them again or recommend them.
    I would have said give them a shot but they harassed us after that.

Web Dev for Individual Contractor Site

"They delivered everything they promised."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

411 Locals did web development and SEO. They incorporated specified images into the website, along with a portfolio. They also targeted local search results.

Boston, Massachusetts
Manuel Rodrigez
Owner, Manu The Handy Man

Their work has placed the business on the local map and the website on the first page of Google results. The website has generated queries via phone call and email. Expect 411 Locals to exercise effective management and communicate easily.

I am the owner of a small family company, specializing in roofing and construction works, particularly with wood and wooden materials.

For what projects/services did your company hire 411 Locals?

Our online presence was lagging behind and I hire 411 Locals to improve it.

We wanted a new website and improved search results in our area.

I initially held a phone call with them. After some additional emails and explanations, I decided to use their services.

I provided them with some pictures representing my work and roofing projects. First, they created a website for me with unique content and a lot of pictures, representing my work and projects. Later, they conducted a local SEO project.

They handled everything on their end. I didn’t work with anyone individually.

Since my website started to appear on the first page of Google results, and my business became visible on the local map, I’ve received more phone calls and queries via email.

The project management was done by 411 Locals. It was simple and easy for me. We communicated at times that I found convenient.

They delivered everything they promised. I am particularly impressed with their local SEO.

The communication needs to be improved for sure. They are using too many technical details. A sense of simplicity could be a great idea.

Overall Score Thanks to their work, I have more phone calls and email queries.
    They stuck to the schedule.
    Affordable prices that I found competitive.
    My website hit the front page of Google search.
    I already referred them to a colleague of mine.

Advertising and Social Media Marketing for Mattress Store

“They’re very knowledgeable about best practices, and we can trust them to do the job right.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

411 Locals manages social media and site maintenance for a mattress and furniture store. They also researched keywords and implemented SEO best practices on the site.

Jordan Jennings
Manager, Visalia Mattress and Furniture Clearance Center

Since SEO edits were made to the site, the number of customers that found the store on Google has increased dramatically. Attentive project management kept the engagement on schedule.

I’m the manager of Visalia Mattress and Furniture Clearance Center. We supply name brand mattresses at a third of the retail cost.

What challenge were you trying to address with 411 Locals?

We wanted to increase our visibility by doing some digital advertising and social media work.

411 Locals manages my site and social media platforms. I can submit photos, posts, and anything else I want to be displayed and they’ll upload it quickly. They also researched keywords and provided SEO services for some relevant search terms.

We primarily interact with our account manager, but other members of the team are occasionally involved as well.

How did you come to work with 411 Locals?

My boss found them and contracted their services for another store in Modesto, California. He was impressed with the results and decided to send them to me.

We’ve spent about $2,000 so far.

We started working together in December 2017, and the project is ongoing.

Our primary goal, in the beginning, was to improve our Google ranking, and 411 Locals delivered. I ask every customer how they heard about our store, and the number of people that find us online has increased dramatically.

How did 411 Locals perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not particularly tech-savvy, but they’ve been very effective throughout the project. They’re very knowledgeable about best practices, and we can trust them to do the job right. We communicate at least once a month, and they send me updates via email every two weeks. Whenever I submit materials for the site, I can trust them to take it from there.

They’re very attentive and make sure I follow up when there are questions they need to be answered. They always make sure everyone’s on the same page.

Their team is sometimes overeager on the phone, but they’ve achieved quality results.

Their proactive approach is great for clients that want to be hands-on.

AdWords & PPC Campaigns for Travel Agency

"They are a good marketing team that handles their members very well."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

411 Locals handles a variety of Google AdWords and PPC campaigns.

Lincolnwood, Illinois
Digital Marketing Head, Travel Agency

The campaigns attract around 150 leads daily. 411 Locals responds quickly to requests and integrates seamlessly with the internal data management team. They are always willing to offer help and advice.

We’re a travel agency that sells tickets to customers flying from the U.S. to other countries. We also provide technical support for customers. I received this service at a discount for my review.

What challenge were you trying to address with 411 Locals?

We needed to run a Google AdWords campaign.

They handle our Google AdWords and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.

Our data marketing team coordinates with their team. They have their own data marketing team of two or three people as well.

How did you come to work with 411 Locals?

I found them online. We were already working with them on our Google listing. Since they offer Google AdWords services, we decided to hire them for those as well.

We have spent $40,000.

We started working together in October 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They’re doing a good job and we’re getting good results. We get about 150 leads every day.

How did 411 Locals perform from a project management standpoint?

They are good with communication and time management. They help us a lot. They are quick and responsive. We use email, Skype, and phone.

They are a good marketing team that handles their members very well.

They handle 80%-90% of the project. It would be good if they provided total access to the customer as well.

Go with them.

Google Advertising for Painting Company

“My business is now consistently listed in the top three searches in the area on Google Maps.”

June 2017 - Ongoing

411 Local oversees a digital marketing and advertising campaign on Google Maps.

Lakeland, FL
Tim Curtin
Founder, Tim's Painting and More

411 Local's work has increased sales leads as well as the company's Google Maps ranking in the local area. Unlike other vendors, their team consistently delivers results, approaching client relationships with transparency, honesty, and responsiveness.

I'm the owner of Tim's Painting and More, a painting and house remodeling business with four employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with 411 Locals?

I was looking for a vendor that could help with digital marketing and advertising on Google Maps to generate more leads. I was unhappy with the lack of results from a previous vendor.

They developed and executed a digital advertising strategy for Google Maps.

I work with an account manager.

How did you come to work with 411 Locals?

They reached out to me directly. Unhappy with the work of my previous vendor, I decided to give them a shot.

We spend $200 per month.

We've been working with them since June 2017 and continue to work with them through a monthly arrangement.

I'm very happy with 411 Local; their work has successfully brought in more leads. Before working them, I had wasted thousands of dollars on a vendor that didn't deliver results.

How did 411 Locals perform from a project management standpoint?

They've made themselves available to us and have been great about communicating through phone and email.

They're honest and transparent about their work.

They consistently meet deadlines.

Digital Marketing Campaign for Data Recovery Company

"They’re the real McCoy; they actually deliver."

Jul. 2009 - Ongoing

411 Locals implemented a customized digital marketing campaign, including SEO, social media, marketing videos, and mobile web design. They have been delivering results for over eight years.

Mike Joyer
Owner, Magic Data Recovery

411 Locals’ thorough analytics reports demonstrate their efficacy: Daily calls to the shop have increased by 400%, and those calls convert to sales. The team is engaged and responsive; the only feedback is that their offices close at 4:30, which can be inconvenient at times.

Magic Data Recovery provides computer services and data recovery. We’re a Microsoft and Apple-authorized shop, and we work with PCs and Macs using RAIDs, SSDs, and so forth. I am one of the principals and techs of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 411 Locals?

We wanted to get the phone to ring by getting more exposure on the internet. We were getting nowhere with our previous tactics until we came across 411 Locals.

411 Locals took four months to work on our SEO, getting us from 7 to 30 calls per day. They made a concentrated effort of online optimization on social media and other channels. They work efficiently and don’t use any Black Hat techniques. In short, I bow to them.

They provide video marketing on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media. 411 Locals has built mobile websites for us and provided customized marketing for them. We had tried other mom-and-pop SEO firms, but we didn’t see any results, even though we spent $900 over two months. People did call for estimates, but it didn’t pan out to something tangible. There were clicks on our ads, but they didn’t turn into business.

With 411 Locals, our AdWords spend actually made sense for the business. There was a return on investment. They went through a due-diligence process and found out what areas could bring us better exposure and work for us. They came back with stats, and sent us enough information for us to know exactly where to concentrate. Our work relates to IT, so 411 Locals covered all metropolitan cities which could utilize these services. Even if I changed my line of business, 411 Locals would continue to be my marketing company.

We simply told them what our objectives were and where the pain was. We had to be a bit patient to see results, but we saw them after a week or two.

Their customer service is great, sometimes even too much. We don’t need too many calls, but 411 Locals stayed in touch with us until they got what they needed. We were kept informed and given updates, so that, in the end, we could make an informed decision. The team is very tenacious, and their techniques actually work for us.

How did you come to work with 411 Locals?

We were working with another company and sometimes had trouble even getting an update from them. We spent around $1,000 over two months and got nothing concrete from it. We did receive estimate calls, but that was it. We were referred to 411 Locals. With them, it was a completely different experience. We simply told them where it hurt and what we needed, and, after a two-month period, we saw our ranking come up and actually stay there.

How much have you invested with 411 Locals?

The cost of 411 Locals’ work is between $800 and $1,200 per month, depending on the listing we’re running.

We started working with 411 Locals in 2008 or 2009. The work is still ongoing.

The reports we get from 411 Locals detail the number of hits we get on the website, and where people are coming from. We also see how many calls we’re getting, accounting for only the ones which are above one minute. We only contact 411 Locals when the site needs to be optimized, but, for most of the time, it has a constant high ranking.

How did 411 Locals perform from a project management standpoint?

They follow up constantly, and, if they can’t get a hold of us over the phone, they will try email and text. It becomes too much for us at times. 411 Locals’ team is on top of its game, and they ensure that we’re up-to-date. They follow up, and they also follow through, making sure we don’t fall off the wagon.Their customer service is great, sometimes even too much. The team is very tenacious, and their techniques actually work for us.

What did you find most impressive about 411 Locals?

They're the real McCoy; they actually deliver. Other companies say they can do a lot, but, in reality, we don’t see a difference, and there’s no follow-through. With our other company, we always got their voicemail and had to do our own research in order to find out how the website was ranking. We had some doubts about 411 Locals, but they saw that we are an IT company, so they provided ample stats, including from platforms like Alexa. We had a number of charts at our disposal. I don’t open them anymore, but I do archive them for later use. The results are there, in the form of customers. I’ve referred many clients to 411 Locals. When a customer asks us about website work, we tell them about a company which not only develops websites but also makes sure that people can find that website.

Are there any areas 411 Locals could improve?

It would be great if 411 Locals kept longer hours.

They don’t give up. 411 Locals is legit, and not a Black Hat SEO firm. When we had an issue with the phone number, we got in touch with them and they resolved it in the same day, without even confirming with us.
    Our return on investment is tenfold.
    I would give them a 6.

Digital Marketing for Residential Painter

"About 89% of my traffic was from new visitors. I like the new design of the site better because it's modern."

2010 - Ongoing

411 Locals works with a painting company to generate high-quality residential leads in a very competitive market using SEO and PPC techniques.

Chicago Metro Area
Owner, Residential Painter

411 Locals has generated more qualified leads via phone and email than other SEO agencies the client has tried. They are extremely responsive and proactive about improving the client's website design.

I own a painting company and have been in business for over 20 years. We service Chicago; I'm in the Lincoln Park area.

I needed to find modern methods of generating business because it's a lot more competitive than it used to be to get customers. I still rely heavily on flyer advertising because it generates the best return.

I was approached by 411 Locals to do some SEO [search engine optimization] work back around 2010. At the time, they were small, and I was one of their first customers. They update my Google Places page and also did a little Google Adwords management.

I left 411 Locals and worked with two other terrible SEO companies in the past when I was upset. The second time I returned to work with 411 Locals was in late 2016.

After starting the work again with 411 Locals, I saw immediate improvement by getting a couple of more keywords to rank on Google 1st page. 411 Locals decided to revamp my website early this year to make it more modern and helpful for search engines.

I spend about $200 per month with 411 Locals for the past seven years or so. In that time, I spent a year or two working with other SEO firms.

I'm pretty sure I get more leads with 411 Locals because my phone rings more. I do not check the metrics reports, and I'm never really online. I left this company on two occasions but came right back because they are the best. I really hated the other SEO firms and came back because of 411 Locals' honesty and customer service.

In the first month of having the new site live from February to March 2017, new sessions were up 88%, but my bounce rate was also 85%. About 89% of my traffic was from new visitors. I like the new design of the site better because it's modern.