We Make the Future

3Mindset is a Digital Marketing Company focused on eCommerce and unique internet concepts. We know everything to help you with your business, hard-working team of "Marketing Ninjas" is all you need to be successful.

Poznań, Poland

dobropolski.com

swietywojciechmedia.pl

mediar.tech

miint.no

wspia.pl

Conversion Optimization for Healthy Lifestyle Website

“Our website sales are up 30% thanks to their efforts.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

3Mindset provides conversion optimization services, including website redesign and digital ad campaign management.

Poland
Dawid Dobropolski
Founder, dobropolski.com

3Mindset helped significantly increase website sales, while saving the company a lot of time. In addition to working autonomously, their team is very responsive, dedicated, and receptive to client needs. Overall, they continue to be reliable, highly valuable partners.

I'm the founder of dobropolski.com, a website that promotes a healthy diet and lifestyle.

What challenge were you trying to address with 3Mindset Poland?

I was taking a break from managing my website and sales in order to write a book, so I needed a vendor to provide conversion optimization services and essentially manage the site for me.

3Mindset oversees digital advertising efforts, including our Google and Facebook ad campaigns. They also redesigned my website.

I mainly work with three people on their team, who I meet with 1–2 times a month.

How did you come to work with 3Mindset Poland?

A friend of mine who had worked with them before recommended them.

I've been working with them since February 2018.

I'm very happy with their services overall. Our website sales are up 30% thanks to their efforts. They've also saved me a lot of time by managing the website, so I can focus on a separate project.

How did 3Mindset Poland perform from a project management standpoint?

I try to sit down for a quick meeting with their team once or twice a month, but we also stay in touch via WhatsApp and Facebook. They've been very responsive and intuitive throughout the engagement; whenever I need something, they've either already done it or we're able to quickly meet and discuss what needs to be done.

Their communication sets them apart. I'm very happy with their level of dedication and the personal attention they're able to provide. It's not just about sales; they're also just a great group of people to work with.

No. I'm very happy with the services they provide.

I'd just recommend giving them a shot and talking with their team. Even though they're based in Poland, they're fluent in other languages and able to expand beyond their local market. They're very good at what they do, so I'm confident others would benefit from their services as I have.

They're not cheap, but they offer a very good value.