React Native | NodeJS | Mobile app development

BRONZE VERIFIED

We pioneer in top class mobile apps with the current and latest technologies. Best in Meteor Development, Web design and web development, by helping our clients providing easy solutions for complex requirements in time with value for money. We put customers first, it achieve results. Our decisions and actions are guided by details. It helps in sustainable growth. We create perfect software design for your enterprise software development needs.

As a Mobile app creator, our objective is to help grow your business with you.

Our JavaScript developer team is focused, energetic and fast this defines who we are and how we work. Consistent client satisfaction rate motivates and inspires us. Our mobile app development services clearly reflect our strength in effective mobile applications which can work simultaneously on different platforms as our developer’s expertise to develop Android apps, iPhone apps and Windows phone apps. We also offer a wide range of software services and progressive end to end solutions such as website development, website design, SEO, Data Visualization and software maintenance and updating.

We have expertise in all the JavaScript based frameworks like Meteor, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, React native.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Al falasi farm - React Native Image

Al falasi farm - React Native

A charitable, non-profit application to donate seedlings to encourage agriculture and support members. The recipient of the research in the app and in case of wanting to acquire the plant, he goes to the site to take the plant and deducts the plant from the app.

Even user can add the plants he wants to donate by adding photo and the quantity of the plants.

That plant will be displayed in the listing for other users who want to acquire the plants.

Using this app users can find plants those are rarely available as this app will have a wide range of plants added from different users.

This app supports English and Arabic languages

myAkaunt Image

myAkaunt

myAkaunt is accounting app, created for any business in the world. This app is created so generic that it can be used for personal use as well.

Using myAkaunt app, you can manage customer’s credit-debit entries easily. You can manage your customers detail and their ledger accounts. Also, you can send customer ledger report to their email, Whatsapp or through any kind of sharing options available in mobile within the

app.

Moreover, this app is not limited to customer’s transactions only, business owners can add their merchants and can manage transactions with their merchants.

Fabyouless Image

Fabyouless

Fabyouless is the UK’s largest beauty discount card featuring 25% savings at thousands of beauty, hair, spa and fitness locations across the UK providing you with everything to make you look good and feel great!

Play Strore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fabyoulessapp

App Strore :

OBI+ Image

OBI+

Get an overview of everything around your car! OBI+ connects your car to the internet to provide you with a worry free experience.
Whether you want to track the expenses around your car, stay informed of your car’s performance and driving stats, or want your car to become part of your digital life, OBI+ is the app for you.

Download android app on

Facebook replica app in React Native

This is an MVP in React Native to make the exact replica of facebook application feed screen.

Web, Mobile App & Tool Dev for VR Tech Agency

"The team’s efficiency is impressive."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

3Brain Technologies has served as a development partner on multiple projects. They built the front- and backend of a web tool using React and Node.js, and they’re now working on an iOS and Android mobile app.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Founder & CEO, VR Tech Agency

3Brain Technologies possesses strong planning skills, and they’ve improved on the quality of their work overtime. The team communicates efficiently and does a good job of managing expectations. Additionally, they are transparent when they don’t know something and are willing to learn.

I’m the founder and CEO of a VR technology company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 3Brain Technologies?

We wanted quick development.

3Brain Technologies has worked with us on a couple of development projects. One of our projects involved creating a web tool, and 3Brain Technologies did the front- and backend development using React and Node.js. We’re now working with them on an iOS and Android mobile app.

I’ve worked with two teammates.

How did you come to work with 3Brain Technologies?

They were referred to me by a friend of mine who owns a tech company. My friend told me how efficient 3Brain Technologies was.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000.

We began working with them in October 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

They planned well and gave us good timelines. Their quality is also good. In the beginning, the quality was lower than expected, but it’s much better now.

How did 3Brain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is efficient, and their project manager is very straightforward. When they don’t know something, they tell us and do their research. If there are any changes in plans, 3Brain Technologies manages expectations.

The team’s efficiency is impressive.

The design side could’ve been better more than the actual code. However, the team worked on it a lot.

I would recommend 3Brain Technologies if you’re looking to create MVPs. They plan well and are efficient.

I’ve worked with other development companies from India and Pakistan, and communication tends to be difficult because of the language barrier. With 3Brain Technologies, it’s much easier. I’m not sure how they perform on larger scale projects.

Their cost was good, which is what attracted us to them.
    I would definitely recommend them for a project that’s the same size as ours.

Web & Mobile App Dev Partnership with Freelance Developer

“They’re a very good value proposition.”

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

3Brain Technologies is working with a freelance developer to develop a white-box system for life coaches. They’re handling web, iOS, and Android development using React Native. They’ve delivered an MVP.

Angel Venchev
Freelance Developer, Toptal

3Brain Technologies has executed high-quality deliverables at a pace that the partnering freelancer is pleased with. They facilitate a transparent process and offer very reasonable rates. The team is explicit in completing technical tasks.

I’m a freelance developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with 3Brain Technologies?

We needed someone to develop a mobile app white-box solution. The app will allow life coaches to connect with their subscribers and users and offer them specialized content.

They were in charge of developing mobile and web applications for the system, while I handled architecture and backend development. It’s a React Native application for both iOS and Android. Toptal hired both me and 3Brain Technologies. We have delivered an MVP so far.

My main point of contact is the manager. I also communicate with the engineer that I work with.

How did you come to work with 3Brain Technologies?

My client wanted someone from Toptal — a network for elite freelancers — to architect the solution. Once we had the foundation ready, we wanted to hire somebody that would be cheaper for the client to proceed with the development of the larger stuff.

My boss showed me three profiles to review, and we decided to hire 3Brain Technologies. The process was very transparent. I was aware of the rates of the people that they were hiring. They were the cheapest option.

It has cost $8,000.

We started working together in April 2020, and it’s ongoing.

I’m impressed with the quality of work they’ve done. I was responsible for creating the technical tasks, and they were very explicit in everything. All of the tasks were completed with high quality.

In terms of architecting some of the solutions, I’m not that impressed with the quality of their work. When we wanted to do something that was a little out of the ordinary, they made some mistakes. However, we had a code review practice in place and were able to catch those issues very early.

How did 3Brain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t have any hard deadlines. It’s a startup project, and there weren’t any clients that we wanted to obtain by a specific date. I’m happy with the speed of development. We communicate via Skype. We also use GitHub.

They’re a very good value proposition for what they are.

They need to understand the bigger picture. When you understand the bigger picture, there are fewer issues. However, there weren’t a lot of issues.

Have somebody technical on your side to oversee the development of the project. They will deliver a good project, but you have to be explicit about what you want. You can only be specific when you have a technical person on your side.

Overall Score I'm really happy we are working with them and will probably continue to do so.
    I've already recommended them.

Web App Development for Game & App Dev Company

"The 3 Brain Technologies team is polite, professional, technically educated, and always quick to reply to my emails."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

3Brain Technologies developed a web application for a game and app development company. Working in PHP, HTML, and CSS the team built the front and backend of the app and provided UI/UX designs.

Mohali, India
Rakesh Kumar
Managing Director, Game & App Dev Company

The web app met the needs and requirements of the internal team. 3Brain Technologies possesses the necessary technical knowledge and creativity to produce memorable results. The team is transparent, friendly, and talented.

Game and app development company, Managing Director

For what projects/services did your company hire 3Brain Technologies, and what were your goals?

We needed help with web application development and got associated with the team at 3 Brain Technologies. The main challenge was to get a seamless UI and UX for smooth customer experience.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

Their rich portfolio, number of satisfied clients and vast domain knowledge were the deciding factor towards 3 Brain Technologies. Their communication, follow-through and development knowledge is unbeatable.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

Their creation of sleek and aesthetically appealing UI and UX design helped us garner more users towards the product. Our project was built in PHP language using HTML/ CSS frontend

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

During the entire development phase, we worked with the development team. We were assigned a group of developer, designer, QA tester and project manager. I have had great working experience with the team, everyone was skilled and cooperative.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

So glad we chose 3 Brain Technologies. We were very happy with the hyperactiveness, and really appreciate their quick response time.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

Used Slack channels and emails for communication. They used very agile methodology for project management.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The 3 Brain Technologies team is polite, professional, technically educated, and always quick to reply to my emails. They understood our requirements and regularly included us in all their project management meetings, this made the process to go really smooth and brought a lot of clarity well ahead of the final delivery.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Not really. They know their work best. Their expertise and professionalism were evident throughout the development cycle and we were very pleased with the final product.

App Development for Financial Services Company

"They have expertise in React Native and I found the communication very impressive."

Jan. - Feb. 2020

3Brain Technologies developed a mobile app for a financial services company. Working in React Native, the team built the front- and backend of the hybrid app for a daycare platform.

Toronto, Canada
Product Owner, Financial Services Company

The engagement met the expectations of the internal team. 3Brain Technologies establishes an effective workflow through open and thorough communication. The team is hard-working and creative.

Product Owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire 3Brain Technologies?

I hired them for daycare mobile app development in react native technologies.

To create hybrid app.

I posted the job on Upwork and I finalized 3Brain by seeing their work and existing apps they have created. I found that they are expert in React Native. They understand the project and given the best cost.

It’s a daycare mobile application for parents and staff. through this app staff can record all childcare activities and later see by parents through app.

Team composition of product owner, team lead and developer.

I am happy with their work done in this project.

Its great

Nothing at this time. As I am happy with outcome.

Application Dev for Community Engagement Platform

“They were willing to let me work with them onsite.”

3Brain Technologies provided application development for iOS and Android. They focused on the frontend and ensuring they developed a cross-platform solution.

President, App Dev Company

The project is progressing well, with the team reduced to just one final developer. They manage the work well with a single project manager, but could improve their communication and cost estimations.

I’m the president of a software development company that builds apps for community engagement.

For what projects/services did your company hire 3Brain Technologies?

We needed help with frontend and cross-platform development.

To launch a new mobile app platform for both iOS and Android.

We posted the job on Upwork. We narrowed our options down to three vendors and interviewed each. 3Brain communicated well and seemed to understand the project.

They worked on our mobile application development for iOS and Android.

We began with three to four developers and a project manager. We’re now down to just one developer.

Nothing specific comes to mind.

The project management is good.

They were willing to let me work with them onsite in their office for a week.

I would appreciate more detailed communication and better cost estimation of ongoing tasks.

It was very easy to communicate and schedule calls, Skype chats, etc.
    It's on par with their competitors.
    Everything is completed to the specifications.

Native App Dev & UI for Telematics Service

"Skyward demonstrated great knowledge of UI implementation."

Aug. - Sept. 2017

Skyward Softwares & Solutions built a React Native mobile app for service drivers, allocating 2 development resources to manage UI/UX components and multiple API integrations, respectively.

Denmark
George Jordanov
CTO, OBI Plus

The finished solution successfully enhanced the service package, attracting compliments from users. Despite several deadline extensions, Skyward Softwares & Solutions’s language proficiency and high-quality output exceeded expectations.

I am the CTO of a startup that currently employs 10 people. We provide connected vehicle solutions for the automotive industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Skyward Softwares & Solutions?

We hired skywards to take over our React Native, JavaScript, and frontend work.

We wanted to expedite our development process by adding some competencies in React Native and developing a mobile app that utilizes our APIs.

We conducted a selection process with multiple vendors, which involved several steps. First, we identified 5 software development houses based on their previous work through freelance sites like Fiverr. Then, we asked them to complete a small task—a subset of features that had to be developed within 24 hours—based on our budget. We asked each firm to submit both the compiled version and the source code. Finally, we evaluated each firm’s work in terms of our specifications, quality requirements, and established timeframe.

We hired Skyward to create a React Native mobile app that allows each driver to track their journeys, view information about their vehicle, chat with their preferred repair shop, and receive status notifications. Our tech stack included REST APIs, Google Maps API, OAuth 2 password flow, and OneSignal notifications.

A single developer from Skyward worked on the UI, and another developer handled the app’s logic and API wiring.

The app is sold in conjunction with a service we offer, so we don’t have direct metrics, but I could tell that the app definitely enhanced our offering. Based on the feedback we received, we have some bugs to fix and improvements to make in terms of usability, which we will address in the near future.

Initially, we had difficulty with tracking their progress. This issue was fixed by creating a Google Sheet where we listed all the features and bugs and introduced regular checkups. We didn’t experience any language barriers.

Skyward demonstrated great knowledge of UI implementation. They delivered a clean React Native code that was easy to understand and maintain.

Their communication could be more open. At first, they didn’t identify issues in a timely manner, so we had a couple of deadline extensions as a result.

They're a great value for money.
    They provided great code but should improve their software development process.

BRONZE VERIFIED