Web, IOS, Android App Development & Design Company

20thFloor Techease, deals in wide variety of projects in mobile and web development. We design products, develop them, test them, make them SEO efficient and ultimately deploy them with 24/7 support.

20thFloor Techease, is based on core values of client satisfaction. We focus on result oriented approach and robust designing, mobile application development, website design and development company, iphone and android apps, windows mobile apps, mobile game development, enterprise Mobility, software development company, web design company. We are here to provide excellent IT services all over the world.

Key Capabilities:

Web based Product & Application Engineering / Re-engineering Services:

Mobile Application and Product Development Services

Custom Software Development Services

- IoT Application Development ( Supply Chain, Agriculture, Manufacturing...)

Questions? Additional Information needed? Just send a note to [email protected] or whatsapp at (+92)-321-199-9700. We will be glad to connect with you and understand your specific needs.

2002
Lahore, Pakistan

Web Dev for Energy Consultancy

"They deliver quality work on time and are quick to respond."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

20thFloor Techease developed the client’s website using PHP, Laravel, and HTML.

Vancouver, Canada
Munawar Akhter
Founder, Energy Consultancy

Feedback from site users has been positive. The team at 20thFloor Techease is responsive and readily available to help. They quickly incorporated the client’s suggested revisions.

I’m the founder of an energy consultancy.

What challenge were you trying to address with 20thFloor Techease?

We wanted to acquire more clients from the local market so I needed someone to develop our website.

We gave them a sketch of what we had in mind and they designed and developed our website using PHP, Laravel, and HTML5.

My main point of contact was the project manager.

How did you come to work with 20thFloor Techease?

A friend introduced me to them.

We spent less than $5,000.

We started working together in January 2020, and the work is ongoing.

I wanted the website to be available before a local seminar and they got it online before that deadline. The feedback we’ve received is good, users like the design.

How did 20thFloor Techease perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is great. They are in continuous communication with me. They always send me updates. Whenever there’s a change, they publish it on a portal that I have access to.

Communication is really good. They are quick to respond and available 24 hours a day. They respond within 10-15 minutes.

During the initial review, there were 3-4 items that needed revision. They fixed it right away. There’s nothing I’d have them change now. It’s going well.

They deliver quality work on time and are quick to respond.

Overall Score I don't have any complaints. They're good at what they do.

Business Process Dev for Truck Sales Company

"Their quick communication and turnaround times were impressive—they were responsive to all my needs."

Mar.–Dec. 2018

20thFloor Techease developed a web-based portal to streamline internal processes for payroll, contracts, etc. They also incorporated a payment system to enable on-site transactions, withdrawals, and tracking.

Houston, Texas
James Cross
Owner, AEI Ranger

The platform effectively houses the various systems and consolidates internal processes, saving time and labor costs for the business. Though increased attention to minor details would help, the team at 20thFloor Techease was an efficient, speedy and capable partner for development.

I’m the owner of AEI Automotive and Truck Sales. We primarily sell semi trucks and cars.

What challenge were you trying to address with 20thFloor Techease?

We had been using several programs for our inventory control, accounting, and payroll needs. We hired 20thFloor Techease to create a centralized system to house all these processes and improve our efficiency.

20thFloor Techease created a web-based portal to consolidate our various processes, including keeping track of contracts, payroll, and payments. They developed the platform so it allows us to enter the inventory we have for sale, and our sales team can track the commissions internally. Their team built a tool to calculate the payroll and track all expenses.

Additionally, they integrated an ACH (Automated Clearing House) into the portal. Users can now have their payments withdrawn via the system and they can check their individual balances. The platform is built in a way that enables me to see what’s going on in my business from far away.

They supplied two people for the project. One team member was dedicated to creating algorithms, and there was another individual supporting the work.

How did you come to work with 20thFloor Techease?

A company I worked with had previously used 20thFloor Techease for their website needs.

We spent between $10,000–$25,000 on their services.

We worked with their team from March–December 2018.

The portal that 20thFloor Techease created has saved my employees a significant amount of time and energy. Instead of doubling and tripling the work they have to do, the process is streamlined and saves me hours of paid labor.

How did 20thFloor Techease perform from a project management standpoint?

For each deadline, they met my expectations and were finished with the work earlier than anticipated. If I hadn’t taken slightly longer to provide them with information, they would have completed the project even faster. We always received an answer from their team within a few hours.

Their quick communication and turnaround times were impressive—they were responsive to all my needs. No matter what time I reached out to them, I heard back soon.

More proofreading could have prevented word choice and grammar mistakes, but other than that, we’re satisfied with their work.

I’ve already recommended them.