YOU THINK WE REALISE

200OK Solutions provides strategic guidance, project services and outsourcing solutions that are tailor-made to your business needs. Our solutions are driven by our customers’ needs. When we craft a customized technology solution for you, we ensure that we enter into a long-term operational structure with you, so that our solution getsfully ingrained into the DNA of your implementation plan

We provide strategic guidance, project services and outsourcing solutions that are tailor-made to your business needs. Our solutions are driven by our customers’ needs. When we craft a customized technology solution for you, we ensure that we enter into a long-term operational structure with you, so that our solution getsfully ingrained into the DNA of your implementation plan..

We are a team of professional Web & mobile application developers and creative graphic designers.

Our Key Skills are:

= Native/React Native Android/iOS app development

= React Web development

= Web development (PHP/ ASP.NET/ JAVA/ All CMS)

= eCommerce Web & app development

= Web & Graphic design = SharePoint/Office 365 development

Let's get in touch. We can prove our skills.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 901 & 902 iSquare, Near Shukan Mall, Science City Road, .
    Ahmedabad , GJ 380061

Nimble Tank

Office Labs

My Manu CLIK & Translate

KEY FEATURES

• The primary purpose of the mymanuplay app is to develop the platform for music lovers.
• Ability to connect with Clik+ devices so that user can enjoy the music with clik+ wireless Bluetooth devices.
• Equalizer which make listening more joyful.
• Enjoy music from multiple platform(Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music & Local Storage) using single app.
• OTA – Over the Air Upgrade

which is essential for clik+ hardware devices for periodic firmware upgrade.
• Allow musicians to post their music into feed section so that user can listen to music and perform donation online via app.

LiteSheet

• The sales users will be able to login to the application using their username and password as created by the super-admin and can thus start creating new project in the application for their respective clients. Upon finalizing all the information, they application will generate a complete report for the same, which can be shared with their client.

• The core business need of Litesheet are Lighting Analysis Tool,

Return on Investment Calculator, Foot Candle Meter and project management system along with detailed automated reporting.

Doctor Max

Doctor Max is a medicine intake reminder tool where in user can create their

account and add the family members. This app will provide the ability to add

the schedule of the periodic medicine and based on the schedule user will get

the notification 5 minutes before.

In Nutshell, Doctor Max is an app for end users who want to get notified

about their medicine intake and also a

way to communicate with nearby

pharmacies and also family members or care takers.

200OK Solutions will develop this application by considering trending area of

technologies & user-friendly aspects. App will contain all necessary features

like user registration, secured login, auto notifications, add medicine intake

schedule, add family member, social login, app settings etc.

Talking bookz App & Website

Talking Bookz Features

1. Access to over 50,000+ audiobooks plus numerous unique African content exclusive to us
2. Books downloaded in your account will be yours forever
3. Change listening speed as you wish
4. Take notes while listening to your audiobook inapp
5. Download top audiobooks to your device over wifi or cellular network
6. Top African books in audio
7. Download

amazing stories and books in audio for your kids

Technologies :- Mobile Development JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, MySQL Programming, CodeIgniter, PHP, Swift, Objective-C, iOS Development, Android

M Buha Company Secretaries Website

M. BUHA & CO., deliver value through a dedicated team of professionals with extensive experience across a broad range of disciplines and our knowledge of corporate governance, corporate affairs, corporate management & restructuring, collaborations, strategic planning and professional environment ensures that we can offer practical advice and business solutions in order to maximise value to our clients. Each tailored

assignment is undertaken by a team with the most appropriate blend of skills with the objective of providing the best professional advice available. The firm is well exposed in dealing with various regulatory authorities like Registrar of Companies (ROC), Regional Director (RD), Company Law Board (CLB), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Stock Exchanges, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Forward Market Commission (FMC), NCDEX, MCX etc.

Technologies :-  Web Development CSS, Graphic Design, HTML, MySQL Programming, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP

Budsz Mobile App

Budsz is a new app to help you find friends. You may have just settled in a new area, started a new job or university – or just want to meet someone for a coffee and a chat – you can also select whether you’re looking for a romantic or purely platonic relationship.

Technologies :-  Mobile Development PHP, Graphic Design, React Native, React.js, iOS Development, Android

Studio Outline Website

Studio outline began as a very modest interior design firm. Gradually with time and every project accomplished, studio outline evolved from an exclusive interior design firm to a civil and architectural planning firm and attained the position as one of the respectable and admired firms of Baroda.

Mobile App Dev & Design for Charity Service

"I can only see the positives in them at the moment."

July - Oct. 2018

200Ok Solutions designed and developed Android and iOS apps based on a storyboard, wireframes, and a workflow. The app produces digital vouchers with unique codes.

Alcia Loach
Founder, Pocket Angel

Their successful app development has enabled the business to move toward a viable launch. 200Ok Solutions is an excellent communicator and manager, and they can easily handle time zone differences. Their efficient resources can offer useful design suggestions.

I’m the founder of a charity called Pocket Angel. We provide an app that allows the general public to gift essential items to the homeless, using a voucher with unique codes.

What challenge were you trying to address with 200Ok Solutions?

I didn’t have any available resources for app development. I was basically looking for free work from local people.

200Ok Solutions designed and developed my Android and iOS application. They handled the entire UI/UX. I’m a designer myself, so I sent them a storyboard for what I wanted to do, including wireframes and a workflow. They looked at that and assigned me one of their senior project managers, along with developers and other resources. The project manager translated my requirements into technical requirements.

We then went through what I would classify as an agile software development process. We went through each feature, they developed it, and we had demo days where they showed me their work.

The app produces digital vouchers with unique codes. We will require the onboarding of physical shops that will accept those vouchers as a means of payment.

200Ok Solutions was receptive to my request of building an admin panel and a reporting infrastructure behind the app. I need to collect big data so that I can meaningfully translate to the public what the impact of their purchased vouchers and use of the voucher system has been. The platform has a whole reporting feature behind it as well.

I’ve been going through revisions with them, and we’ve come up with a geolocation feature just before the launch. I believe it’s something we’ll definitely need in order to make a successful pilot. I hadn’t really appreciated the fact that, if someone is standing on the street, and they have a new method of payment that differs from traditional debit or credit cards, people need to see where they can go with the vouchers, or where they can direct a homeless person to.

200Ok gave me a lot of detail on the resource profiles, covering the number of people involved and how many hours of each person’s time are being used. They provided different developers for different technical needs. They would assign one PHP, iOS, or Android developer or designer for a number of days, then someone else. They also provided an account manager.

How did you come to work with 200Ok Solutions?

They reached out to me on LinkedIn. I told them about my development needs. They responded positively to my pitch, and they got back to me the next day. They told me that, given the altruistic nature of the project, they were quite happy to support it with the necessary resources for building a prototype app. We negotiated a very reasonable price, based on which I launched a successful GoFundMe campaign.

I started working with them in July 2018.  They completed the app in October 2018 and our engagement is ongoing. We’re planning to launch by June 2019.

I’m very happy with the app, which provides exactly the functionalities we specified. The app wouldn’t exist without 200Ok Solutions. I’m so grateful to them for having taken on the project. It was a risk to take on someone they didn’t know, who was asking for quite a lot for not a lot. For them to perform so well, I definitely think the impact is great.

If the app proves successful in the marketplace, the impact will be monumental. The interest from local media has been encouraging, and the idea of giving to the homeless has been a conversation starter in circles where people weren’t looking at homelessness. In terms of the tangible and intangible benefits of the software products, we’re definitely at the intangible zone right now. The tangible benefits will come 6–12 months from now, when vouchers will have been redeemed.

How did 200Ok Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m a PRINCE2-certified project manager myself, and I have worked in that capacity in the past. I find that they’ve managed the project the way I would have done it. The communication was good and clear, as were expectations. Dates and meeting times were adhered to, and they showed a lot of flexibility.

At the very start of the development, I went to Jamaica, which has a huge time zone difference. This didn’t seem to be a problem–I just told them when I’d be available. I’m quite aware of time zone differences as well, so we would plan our working days together. They managed to deliver despite those challenges, and they were flexible with my needs.

It’s the efficiency of the staff. They’re definitely on it, including the account manager, who’s available and answers his emails. It’s almost as though they were in the same room as me. If they’re too busy, they will give me their available times. They stand out in terms of communication and availability.

Their development resource could see the bigger picture. The advice he gave me stood out. I was thinking of a particular color palette, and he advised me that using it on such and such screens wouldn’t be wise. They’d already used it on another app, and the client eventually asked them to change it.

They obviously have the experience to design apps, and they can give me technical advice when I need it.

It’s good to have the ability to communicate long-distance, but it would be good if they had a local contact person. My account manager did visit me for a face-to-face meeting, just by happenstance. I can only see the positives in them at the moment.

No, I can’t think of anything.