We don't just make apps!

We design and build beautiful mobile applications. Every character written in our code, is written with a thought of providing the best user experience possible. We live and breathe our projects — from a mobile application for a small startup  to enterprise-level platforms.

We don't just make apps!

We offer an array of services that are unique to each project and each client's needs. Our team will walk you through the research and planning of your project all the way to the completion and launch of the finished product – and even after that.

TL;DR We’re great!

Jerusalem, Israel

Custom API Development for IT Startup

"I think their approach is very grounded.... They deliver, and I like working with them because they’re nice people."

200Apps handled the development and coding of an application that would utilize the existing API. They also handled the enhancements of some APis to work flexibly around the system structure.

Israel
Nissan Yaron
Co-Founder & CEO, Inpris, Ltd.

200Apps delivered a high-quality application and were able to provide an immediate solution on its minor bugs. The team received considerable praise for their flexibility and attentiveness but was suggested that they expand their strategic offering to meet their robust technical skills.

Please describe your company.

We’re a startup company that has created a technology for mapping and tracking finger movements and touchscreens. Basically, we enable you to use a touchscreen without looking at the screen, and enable you to define different finger movements so you can do certain commands, or type with different fingers to create different computer commands. We have created a new way to communicate with touchscreens.

I’m the chief executive officer and co-founder.

Could you describe the business challenge that you were trying to address when you first approached 200Apps?

We had an API [application programming interface] for the algorithm that does the entire finger mapping, and we needed them to create an application that would use the API in order to demonstrate its potential.

Could you describe in greater detail the actual scope of work assigned to them?

200Apps did the coding and development. They also changed some of our API, so it wasn’t working on only the external application. They had valuable ideas and implemented some of them in our API, so we now have it in our core business. They contributed to our business in general, even though it wasn’t part of our initial agreement.

I also had another product that we developed before our relationship with 200Apps. After the API project, I gave them the code of the other product and asked them to improve it, and they are currently working on that. They’ve been a great technical resource for us.

How did you come to choose 200Apps as your partner?

One of their developers is a former employee of my company. He later established 200Apps, and I knew that he was very talented and capable. It made sense to go to them with our work, given our history.

Could you provide a general cost estimate for this engagement?

We’ve spent somewhere between $10,000 and $15,000 working with 200Apps.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the quality of their overall performance?

They did some very important work in the apps. We had several minor bugs, and they fixed those pretty fast. We don’t have any specific figures to share because they collaborated with us on all the final deliverables. I can tell you that our core team never had issues with quality, and they were always on time.

When working with 200Apps, is there anything that you would consider unique about their strategic approach or development methodology that distinguish them from other vendors?

I think their approach is very grounded. They’re very friendly, and they’re happy to work. If I need to address something right away, they respond to emails and messages immediately. They don’t have too much bureaucracy in their organization. I give them work, and they just start working as soon as they understand the scope. They deliver, and I like working with them because they’re nice people. I’ve never had any problems with them.

In retrospect, are there areas in which you think they could improve as a service provider?

Because they’re so good, they have lots of projects. If I want to give them more work, sometimes they might be busy and can’t get to it for a week. That’s basically OK, but as a customer I would prefer them to be a bigger company and able to provide more resources more quickly.

Do you have any advice to give a future client of theirs?

No. I think that they met our expectations.