Let's design your success.

BRONZE VERIFIED

We are a team of experienced designers, developers and marketers who've recently celebrated our 10th year in business together. Our longtime clients—most of which have been with us from the beginning—tell us they especially love our expertise, team chemistry, and our wide-ranged skill-set.

From graphic design / illustration to web design, wordpress development, SEO and copywriting—our team will produce effective marketing and great-looking design for your business or clients.

• Web Design & UX
  • Wordpress Development
  • SEO Consulting
  • Copywriting / Social Media
  • Print Design / Graphic Design
  • Brand Identity / Logo Design

Let's chat about your next project!

Chicago, IL
  • 1 North State Street, Suite 1500
    Chicago, IL 60602

J.G. Wentworth | Peachtree Financial | Chicago Bears | Hard Rock Cafe | Nascar | Special Olympics | Recovery Centers of America

Fair-Play.com Image

LeadPerform.com

PittsburghCurrent.com Image

PittsburghCurrent.com

Website Redesign for Scoreboard & Digital Display Company

"Compared to other companies we’ve experienced, 1Brand really went above and beyond our expectations."

Nov. 2019 - Mar. 2020

1Brand Design updated a scoreboard company's website to be easier to navigate. They were tasked with creating product pages categorized by sport so that users could customize and submit scoreboard requests.

Hazelwood, Missouri
Vanessa F.
Graphic Designer & Marketing Dir., FairPlay Corporation

Thanks to 1Brand Design's site, the brand improved their online image and earned a lot of positive feedback. The site's setup also allowed internal team members to track leads and handle incoming sales/support messages. 1Brand Design set clear timelines, was patient with delays, and responded well.

I am the internal designer for marketing, website and graphic design needs for FairPlay Corporation, a scoreboard and digital display manufacturing company for over 85 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

Update our website to be modern, easier to navigate and select scoreboard products for customers.

Create product pages where the viewer can customize and submit their scoreboards requests, view all options available by sport.

Researched best web design companies in Chicago, their case studies were helpful and after meeting with other companies they seemed to be the best fit for us.

We worked closely with the team during the design process to create a couple versions before settling on our current design -- once we got the look and feel down, 1Brand Design created the framework for each page until completed. We met a few times in person as well as several phone conferences, screen share meetings.

Mainly worked with Mike as project manager / lead designer and Jay on all the website coding / back end development.

Our on-line image has only improved – thank you 1Brand Design for creating a site we’re proud of and have received a lot of positive feedback! We like how we're able to track our leads and incoming messages for sales/support.

Mike and Jay were great at communication, set timelines and very patient with our setbacks and delays. Overall Mike and Jay were a joy to work with during and after the process of creating our contemporary new website!

We appreciated their patience, skillfulness and quick response to all our needs and questions. Compared to other companies we’ve experienced, 1Brand really went above and beyond our expectations.

Nothing comes to mind.

Overall Score Overall a great team that really cares and listens to your vision.
    Flexible and accommodating
    Fair and reasonable
    Top-notch on the latest plug-ins and gave us the ability to design and customize our own pages.
    Highly recommend 1Brand Design to anyone looking to update their website.

Company Website & Logo for IT Consultants

"The product provided was excellent. 1Brand performed quickly and provided value."

Apr. 2020 - Ongoing

1Brand Design is creating a new logo and redesigning a website.

Washington, DC
Basel Hamad
Owner, Digital Telegraph Consulting, LLC

The vendor's services exceeded expectations; they delivered a polished, mobile-friendly website that's accessible to internal stakeholders. The new designs have laid a strong foundation for marketing success. The team quickly and easily understood the client's internal goals.

I am the owner of an IT MSP. We provide IT and telecom services including hosted phone systems, data center management, cloud migration/management, etc.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

Our website needed a complete redesign including a new logo design.

We were looking for a new modern site that would allow prospects to have an idea of the services provided along with contact forms for lead generation. Also, it was important that the site was mobile-friendly.

I had worked with 1Brand in the past. Some of my customers used 1Brand for their website design and have always heard very good things from my customers.

1Brand designed a new logo and emblem. From there 1Brand designed and published a completely new site. The site exceeded my expectations. It is slick and mobile-friendly. 1Brand also provided site hosting along with easy to use access so that I can make content changes myself.

I worked directly with the designer. We had a kick off call. I provided my current site and some example sites. From there I was provided with several logo options. We decided on a couple of changes and settled not eh final design. Then 1Brand provided a sample front page. Once I signed off on the front page design, 1Brand filled in the rest of the site including contact forms other content. Once the final site was approved, it was published and we went live with the site about two weeks after the project started. The was a great experience.

I immediately was able to co-brand my training products and market them to existing customers and new prospects with success.

I was able to work with the 1Brand team quickly and very effectively.

They were able to capture exactly what I was looking for after a single call and a couple of emails. The product provided was excellent. 1Brand performed quickly and provided value.

No. I can't think of anything I would change.

1Brand was flexible and accommodating.
    1Brand provided fair pricing and added great value.
    It was exactly what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations.
    I already have recommended 1Brand and would continue to refer to friends and customers.

Website Design for Legal Recruiting Firm

"They did a great job of listening and guiding us toward the best options."

Dec. 2019 - Jan. 2020

1Brand Design updated the website's design and incorporated the client's brand into the theme.

Washington, DC
Clint Russell
President, Prestige Legal Search

1Brand Design's work helps the client stand out from the competition and elevates their credibility. The team is responsive to feedback and quick to fix issues, making it a seamless process.

I am the president of a legal recruiting company that places attorneys in law firms.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

We wanted to overhaul our outdated website design and have someone manage our site going forward.

It was important to us to have a sleek, updated website that would balance the look of professionalism with ease of navigation and understanding the services we provide.

Mike and his team came highly recommended by a friend and after seeing a couple samples of his work we were confident he could deliver what we were looking for.

We gave 1 Brand an idea of what we were looking for - the general layout, the number of pages, and the aesthetic we were looking for. They took our direction very well, incorporated our company colors and themes and put together a product for which we've received tons of compliments from clients.

My business partner and I had a consulting call with Mike about what was important to us at the outset. From that point on, Mike was very communicative about the projected timeline and touched base whenever he had questions to run by me.

There are a number of boutique recruiting firms in our in industry who have very outdated or minimal websites. Ever since the redesign, we've confidently featured links to the pages Mike and his team created and have received great feedback from clients and candidates about the site's appearance and how that made them comfortable and confident that they were working with a top notch recruiting team.

It was a very painless process. Every time we had a suggestion during the redesign (and in the time since), Mike has been very responsive.

They did a great job of guiding us toward a format and layout that made the most sense for our business. Knowing nothing about website design or coding myself, I'm sure Mike could have given us limitless options that I would have had a hard time choosing between. They did a great job of listening and guiding us toward the best options.

Nope.

WordPress Web Redesign for ERP Company

“They hit all major milestones on time and within budget.”

Oct. - Nov. 2019

1Brand Design redesigned a website for an ERP implementation company that wanted to maximize its upcoming PPC campaigns. They provided several wireframes and logo options for the client to choose from.

Jesse Marcano
CEO, Green Business Systems

The internal team has deemed the new web solution to be much more professional and high-quality than the original, confident that it can successfully support incoming PPC traffic. Their ability to produce visually exciting designs and communicate effectively made for a streamlined process.

I’m the CEO of Green Business Systems, which is an ERP implementation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1Brand Design?

I needed a website redesign as I started investing in PPC for lead generation to my business. My initial site was one I put together myself, and it wasn’t super professional. I needed something with strong designs and attractive landing pages to appeal to leads coming in through my PPC efforts.

I described the problem to Mike (Owner & Creative Director, 1Brand Design) and requested that he come up with a few wireframes for the new site. Once he sent over two wireframe options, I selected the one that would best reflect my business. Then, he took the current content on my site and built the site from his wireframe and my content.

In that effort, he also devised a new logo and rebranded the company’s social media accounts as well. My old logo was functioning somewhat as a placeholder, so he took it to the next level.

I worked directly with Mike, but there was someone else working on the logo.

How did you come to work with 1Brand Design?

After searching for Chicago web designers on Google, I found them on Clutch. They had reviews that confirmed the quality of their work on the site.

We spent under $10,000.

The project lasted from October–November 2019. The engagement lasted six weeks.

We just launched the new site, and it’s night and day in terms of visual growth. The design is more professional and will be able to compete with big players in my industry. I’m confident that my PPC work will be money well spent, now that I have a professional site built into the equation. Because it’s early days, I don’t have many success stories yet, but I definitely will in a few months.

How did 1Brand Design perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t require much back-and-forth, but Mike was very responsive. I spoke with him about once every week throughout the six-week engagement. Whenever a design decision was needed, he touched base with me. I was very happy with the level of communication. They hit all major milestones on time and within budget.

I love the new logo, and the overall site design is pixel perfect. It looks much better than it did before. The design work was very sharp. I didn’t need to ask for additional wireframes or logo designs because they provided high-quality options right off the bat. I could’ve worked with any of the options happily.

No, I was happy all around.

Be open to Mike in his design presentations. You can count on him for expertise and input in this industry. Let them guide the process, and they’ll take care of the rest.

Overall Score He made changes quickly and was super responsive throughout.
    They met every deadline and delivered the project on time.
    I’m very happy with what I received for what I spent.
    The deliverables were high-quality and professional.
    I’d recommend them to anyone looking for a web designer.

Website Design & SEO for Design Services Company

"We are very impressed by 1Brands sense of design."

July - Nov. 2019

1Brand Design built and designed a company website. They also added SEO features to the site.

Geoff Prickett
Founder, Adaptive Design Services

1Brand Design built a well-designed, professional website for the client. The quality of the product was excellent. Their workflow was highly effective. Communicative and patient, their team was highly responsive and attentive.

I am the founder and a lead designer at Adaptive Design Services, a collective of top level freelance designers working primarily in the events/experiences industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

We hired 1Brand to design and build our company website - along with doing some search engine optimization.

We wanted a beautiful, professional website that would effectively showcase our work and help us attract new business.

We selected 1Brand based on Clutch reviews and from viewing the 1Brand website and being impressed with their work.

I had an initial consultation with the 1Brand owner and lead designer. We discussed design ideas and agreed upon a budget. I received a proposal and a bill for 1/2 the agreed upon sum. My team and I took some time to get our materials and ideas in order. Once we got everything to the designer, the process moved quickly. They delivered a first pass and we are now in the process of putting together our notes for changes. The owner, Mike Kotler has been extremely kind and professional throughout.

We have spoken only with Mike Kotler. He has been very responsive and attentive throughout the process.

We are very impressed by 1Brands sense of design. We think the site looks great. Haven't put it to the test with clients or perspective clients yet though.

It was very effective. If there was anything inefficient in this process, it was on our side, the client side - it took us longer to get our materials together than expected - but Mike and 1Brand were extremely patient with us throughout.

Professionalism. Quality of finished product.

Not that we know of yet.

Overall Score Great talent, great service, great patience. What more could you ask for?
    They made themselves easily available to us and were quick to respond.
    Pricing seemed fair to us.
    Great design talent. Efficient, professional service.
    I would refer them to anyone who can afford them.

Web Development for Radio Station

"They had a great can-do attitude and were able to help us launch on time in spite of our tight timeline and budget."

May - July 2019

1Brand Design developed a WordPress website for a radio station. They included necessary functions such as an events calendar that allowed local artists to upload their gigs.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Jose Antonio Licon
Digital Director, WYEP

The site was launched on time and under budget. 1Brand Design communicated effectively and manages cross-functional collaboration easily.

We are a non-profit radio station and I am the Digital Director.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

We hired them to develop the lovepghmusic.com website.

One of the central needs for this site was an Events calendar that allowed local musicians to list their gigs. In addition we needed Fans, Musicians, and Venues to submit information and to request promotional materials.

They came as a recommendation by another station that had a good experience with them. We were working with a tight budget and also tight timelines, and 1Brand was able to make it work.

Site design was created by another company, and 1Brand developed the WordPress site to match the design and features described. This included customization of the Events submission and calendar display, and multiple forms.

This project was a collaboration made up of mostly volunteers supporting the local music industry in Pittsburgh. The council has 10-12 members on it. Our radio station was also involved with 4-5 employees working on various aspects.

The ability to launch this site on time and on budget, and to the specifications of the design meant that we were able to create a real presence for the Love PGH Music Month.

Communication was fast and clear, and the team handled cross-functional collaboration easily.

They had a great can-do attitude and were able to help us launch on time in spite of our tight timeline and budget. They were a joy to collaborate with!

I can't think of anything I would have had them change.

Overall Score The overall experience was very positive.
    They helped us launch on time!
    The cost was very reasonable, which was important with our tight budget.
    They delivered exactly what we asked for.
    I would recommend them, and would use them again

Training Platform Dev with Shopping Cart for CRM Consultant

"We run lean and mean and so can they."

May 2018 - Ongoing

1Brand Design managed and set up a shopping cart backend and a frontend marketing site for a training platform. They also created video streaming pages with a chat area and a rating area.

Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Corey Babka
VP of Operations, The Marks Group, P.C.

They delivered a site that’s been effective at lead generation, which has improved internal efficiency. Expect a flexible development process with 1Brand Design, a team that can iterate and scale its commitment according to changing requirements.

The Marks Group’s CRM consultants are small business experts who align business needs with the best platforms available. I serve as VP of operations, making sure all projects are moving smoothly as well as scoping out projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

They developed our training platform for users of Zoho CRM and other apps.

We wanted a great platform with a simple interface and a shopping cart backend to charge subscriptions for the service.

We've known them for a long time and they’ve always provided quality work for our other websites.

They managed and set up our shopping cart backend and our frontend marketing site. They also managed and developed our video streaming pages, which are connected to another product for hosting. The streaming pages include a chat area and a ratings area. They built the shopping cart in WooCommerce.

We worked with a small group of developers. The web designer served as a task manager.

It’s been a great lead gathering site, which has really helped our consulting wing. While it has not brought in the subscribers that we wanted, we’ve found the development process satisfactory.

We used Trello to manage tasks, get updates, and track issues.

Their flexible style made a difference. We changed our minds a lot and there were never any arguments about it. We really appreciated that because we're a small business. We run lean and mean and so can they.

No, not that I can think of.

They're always available.
    I think the costs were always reasonable.
    They delivered great work.

Multiple Landing Page Designs for Financial Services Co.

“I work with several partners, but 1Brand is the one I never have to worry about.”

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

1Brand Design helps with various small WordPress sites for a financial services company. They execute concepts for campaigns and ads, manage design and development, and oversee SEO improvements.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Dan Levelle
Senior Marketing Manager, J.G. Wentworth

Every page 1Brand Design created shows a marked improvement in clicks and conversion rates. They are accommodating and flexible, and their attention to detail is noteworthy. They accept additional feedback and are willing to make last minute changes.

I'm a senior marketing manager at a financial services institution. We purchase deferred payment streams from structured settlements and annuities.

What challenge were you trying to address with 1Brand Design?

They've helped with a lot of different projects. We wanted to improve our conversion rates for paid search campaigns to generate more call volume and web form volume. They also did website management for us in WordPress. We use a different platform for our main site, but several of our smaller sites needed management.

They built new landing pages, and they helped with campaigns and display ad design. They also helped us build a microsite from scratch. We had a concept, which they executed for us. They were involved in both the design and development of these sites. They designed concepts and created all the code. Then, he handed off the products to our developers.

We provided some sketches in one instance; otherwise, all the design came from them. They did all the backend enhancements and any SEO improvements that would help the pages rank better. They also developed the content for these pages.

For a time, we didn't have brand guidelines, so, early in our relationship, they had more creative freedom. After about five years of collaboration, we put more standards in place, but they had no trouble adapting to those guidelines.

We work directly with the owner and founder, but I know he has a team that works under him.

How did you come to work with 1Brand Design?

The relationship was in place when I joined the team. I believe a colleague referred them. We've maintained the relationship with them because the owner is so easy to connect with. He's always available, and the team goes out of their way to answer our calls. They're also the most affordable option we've ever had.

We've spent around $250,000-$500,000 in the past four years. We've worked on a lot of projects together.

I started working with them in March 2015, but the relationship goes back further. Our work together is ongoing.

Clicks and conversion rates for every page they designed outperformed anything we had before. Across the board, we saw an increase in web forms, calls, and leads for our business.

How did 1Brand Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They check all the boxes, and their project management is solid. We share screens through Webex, and most of our communication is though phone and email. They occasionally fly out to meet us in person.

Their design is solid, their attention to detail and flexibility are excellent, and they accept a lot of extra feedback from us. They're exceptionally accommodating, and they bend over backward for us.

My experience with them is great, and they make my life so much easier. I work with several partners, but 1Brand is the one I never have to worry about.

Have a detailed creative brief. Frame the project, and be available to discuss your vision.

They're always on time and never miss a deadline. Any delays in projects come from our side.
    They always deliver within our budgets, and they work within any limitations we have.
    They meet all our specifications.
    I've referred them already.

Website Design for Family Fitness Company

"Their approachability, communication, and overall quality of work were excellent."

Sept. 2019

1Brand Design created a website for a family fitness activity center, working to reflect the brand in their designs. They built the site from scratch.

Brad Claggett
Owner, Fit City Kids

Directly after launching the new site, the client received over 100 inquiries from the landing page. External feedback has been positive, too. Attentive, the team managed their time effectively to deliver the dynamic, colorful product according to schedule.

Fit City Kids is a unique family fitness and activity center. I am the owner and co-founder

Design our new website

Have a fun, vibrant website that would enhance our brand and help introduce us to the world

Google Search for best web design in Chicago, and then best proposal and quote based on the scope of work.

to design our website from scratch with us providing the main content.

Dealt just with Mike the entire time

Got over 100 emails in the first two weeks alone just from the landing page alone. Already have great feedback from the few screen shots we have shared

Great communication mainly via email and a few quick phone calls. Always very attentive and prompt responses

n/a

Landing Page Dev for Insurance Company

"Their ease of communication, top-quality, and flexibility to meet quick deadlines stood out."

Aug. 2019

1Brand Design built landing pages with HTML and CSS.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Robert B Young
Sr. Direct Marketing Specialist, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company

Internally, expectations are high for the new initiative that the landing pages support. 1Brand Design provided quick and efficient management and smooth communication. Their flexibility also stood out.

For over 60 years, Colonial Penn has specialized in offering life insurance directly to consumers at affordable prices. I am the Sr. Direct Marketing Specialist.

For what projects/services did your company hire 1Brand Design?

HTML/CSS development for two lead generation landing pages.

Develop two new landing pages in a very short timeline.

I had worked with 1Brand in my previous role, and they were my top recommendation for this project given my past experience working with them.

1Brand quickly developed the HTML and CSS for two new landing pages needed, working under a condensed deadline.

Mike Kotler, the Owner/Creative Director, coordinated the project with our Marketing Team and the 1Brand development team.

This is a brand new initiative for Colonial Penn and we are very optimistic about the potential business impact.

Mike Kotler, the Owner/Creative Director managed the project, making it extremely quick and efficient while providing top quality results.

None.

BRONZE VERIFIED
Business Entity Name
1Brand Creative Group, Inc.
Illinois