Difference Starts Here

The 1B Branding team is a focused and driven group of creatives helping businesses differentiate themselves through smart strategy, imaginative and innovative design, and activation. When you build your brand, you build your business, so we pride ourselves on being able to uncover untapped opportunities, viewing ideas in a new way, creating your unique masterplan for success, and bringing it all to life.

New York, NY

Branding & Coaching for Real Estate Company

"I highly recommend Matt and his team when it comes to scaling your business."

Jan. - June 2019

1B Branding worked to brand a real estate agent's business. They worked to identify a marketing approach and target demographic to maximize web exposure.

Juan Barreneche
CEO, Goldbar Real Estate Team

The team lead at 1B Branding demonstrated expansive marketing and industry know-how. The agency helped shape the client's vision, and the goal of scaling the business was a great success. The workflow was seamless.

CEO- Real Estate Team

For what projects/services did your company hire 1B Branding?

Branding Consultation & Coaching

Identify and scale my identity when it comes to my industry.

Personal Referral

Went through several consultations with 1B Branding and their team to develop my brand.

I worked directly with the CEO Matt Lebris

Since working with Matt & 1B Branding I was able to solidify myself as a go to real estate business in my market center. Matt's expertise and wisdom has vastly helped improved my vision when it comes to identify my target demographic and building an online presence. I highly recommend Matt and his team when it comes to scaling your business.

Workflow was smooth as could be!

The knowledge and creativity behind the CEO and the level of service the team provided.

N/A